Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2943) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8742754 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2940) (2941) (2942) (2943) (2944) (2945) (2946) ... (14155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 1:24pm On May 31, 2016
codedguy1:
E be like say Mata and Blind might be first casualty from Mourinho.
I hope he's not totally eyeing pawaful players.
Mata may be understandable but wetin do Blind? He's utility to be very franklin.

I don't think he'd sell Mata tho but may reduce playing time depend on who comes in, it would seem he's got pure beef & that won't look good.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:47pm On May 31, 2016
SailorXY:

Mata may be understandable but wetin do Blind? He's utility to be very franklin.

I don't think he'd sell Mata tho but may reduce playing time depend on who comes in, it would seem he's got pure beef & that won't look good.

[size=16pt]SAILOR BABA!![/size] grin grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:53pm On May 31, 2016
Nihilist:
Leyqute, can I please get your opinion on Manyoo's new manager?

bigkesh:

Lmao...How did I forget that guy?

Oga, Leyqute what do you think about your new messiah?

Mourinho is a known victor. He's succeeded in several countries as a coach, England included. He knows the EPL and is knowledgeable about how things work in England. I think he's going to do well for himself at United. Nothing guaranteed, but he'd do his best not to get sacked after a year or two in charge. The man is currently hurt and wants to repair his CV.

That's what I think, Nihilist, you toad. And Bigkesh, you're a little frog grin grin grin

I know say una dey find word for my mouth. Agbaya meji cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BossKratos: 3:54pm On May 31, 2016
cheesy
Dadehmola:
@Diggz...

During Inter's treble winning season, these were Mourihno's key men...

Zanetti ............. 36 years
Samuel..............32 "
Stankovic ........ 31 "
Lucio.................32 "
Thiago Motta .. 27 "
Eto.....................29 "
Maicon..............28 "
Sneijder.............26 "
Cambiasso........29 "
Milito..................31 "
Chivu..................29 "
Pandev...............26 "

It's only a cüm-slurping dunderhead high on Van Gaal's flatulence who would attempt to classify the likes of Cambiasso, Chivu, Eto & Maicon under the "Non-ageing" Category probably because they hadn't clocked 30 at that time.

Ese gan ogbeni!

Kagawawa10! You see ya life? Lmao.........

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 3:58pm On May 31, 2016
Leyqute:

Mourinho is a known victor. He's succeeded in several countries as a coach, England included. He knows the EPL and is knowledgeable about how things work in England. I think he's going to do well for himself at United. Nothing guaranteed, but he'd do his best not to get sacked after a year or two in charge. The man is currently hurt and wants to repair his CV.

That's what I think, Nihilist, you toad. And Bigkesh, you're a little frog grin grin grin

I know say una dey find word for my mouth. Agbaya meji cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:03pm On May 31, 2016
SailorXY:

if Barca give us 20million for mata make we sell am.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 4:04pm On May 31, 2016
Dadehmola:

Oh - it's now about the months they were born? Why not tell us the weeks instead..you dyslexic, scatter-brained rùnt!

The spèrm-guzzling lunatic even calculated the number of days to the birthdays for some of the aformentioned players to buttress his idotìc opinion..

Kagawa10, you are a disgrace!!

A team with an average age of almost 30 years (for the core players) is an ageing one - only an accursed, paraplegic tomfool such as your Demented &Retáŕded self would try to dispute this obvious fact.

If there's no meaningful critique you can direct towards Mourihno, kindly crawl back to fücktever crevice you came from and continue jerking off to the Van Gaal's náķed pix you tattooed on that pot-belly of yours, you shameless never-do-well!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 4:09pm On May 31, 2016
Dadehmola:
@Diggz...

Samuel..............32 "
Stankovic ........ 31 "
Thiago Motta .. 27 "
Maicon..............28 "
Cambiasso........29 "

It's only a cüm-slurping dunderhead high on Van Gaal's flatulence who would attempt to classify the likes of Cambiasso, Chivu, Eto & Maicon under the "Non-ageing" Category probably because they hadn't clocked 30 at that time.

[img]http://images5.aplus.com/uc-up/7ea847cc-e5a6-4400-aad7-7a6fd6d46849/7ea847cc-e5a6-4400-aad7-7a6fd6d46849.inline_yes[/img]

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 4:11pm On May 31, 2016
Leyqute:

I no understand this hailing o shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 4:12pm On May 31, 2016
Dadehmola:

Judging with your poorly articulated posts and extremely pathetic level of reasoning, it's very obvious that the monies spent on your education shoulda been invested in a locust-beans plantation instead.

Here's Inter's starting 11 in the 2010 CL final against Bayern...

........................Julio Caesar (30).............................

...Maicon(28)..Lucio(32)..Samuel(32)...Chivu(29)

..........Cambiasso(29)........Zanetti(36)...................

.............................Sneijder(26).................................

.............Pandev(26)......Milito(31)............Eto (29)

That defence had an average age of 30.2years

Midfield.................................................30.3years

Attack.....................................................28.6years

On the night, Inter had ninjas like the 36year old Materazzi & the 31 year old Stankovic on the bench, Yet the shallow minded, good-for-nothing Charlatan thinks otherwise...

kagawa10, it's pretty evident you have been condemmed to a life of delusion, ignorance & senselessness!!

Lmao....

You are one hell of a cheap joke.

If only you had any iota of sense in that amorphous, rust-filled trash-can saddled on that fat neck of yours, you woulda noticed that you are the only one at the receiving end of the "curses" you 're talking about...atleast on this thread.

You continually bore us with your ìdiotic analysis /dumb submissions & when cornered, you start foaming in the mouth like a rabid Calabar Warrior. Do you even take time to read some of the jargons you post?

Let this be the last time you would come here & spew bullocks, you frustrated Gringo!!
Goat, where's Motta in that midfield? Or were you having one of your usual pathetic brain palsy while posting this?
For the records, Zanetti was used as a utility player who got deployed on the wing, fullback or in the midfield.
I told you already that I'm not fazed with the consztant hogwash coming from that deadbrain of yours 'cos it's as useless as a stagnant water.
When you've located Motta in Inter's line-ups, ring me up. Except that, I have no use of your pathetic self,
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:31pm On May 31, 2016
Diademk07:

Exactly!
If people claimed that Pep had a worldclass team under him at Barca, so was Mourinho at Madrid but he couldn't win the CL yet Madrid had won 2 CL in the space of 3 years after he had been fired.
[size=18pt]Abeg, both Pep and Mourinho have something to prove jare[/size].

Well said

Both of them must win the league by next season. No excuse for either
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:33pm On May 31, 2016
SIRcumalot:
wetin pep do una and why una hate am like this?
my hatred for pep is strictly professional and na from two UCL losses.
but una Don set trap down for am.

I tire o. Some even said Mourinho has nothing to prove

Pep must win a treble next season or he is a failure but Mourinho only has to make top 4.

I love how it exposed the illogical reasoning of people here

This season, Man utd and city finished on same points, Man utd even beat City on head to head this season, both have money to spend, In the same league, In the same city

I wonder why the expectations are different.

Now some are saying they agree pep is better, or Mourinho is not better than Allardyce just to prove how illogical they have been since

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mathys: 4:40pm On May 31, 2016
Dadehmola:
@Diggz...

Samuel..............32 "
Stankovic ........ 31 "
Thiago Motta .. 27 "
Maicon..............28 "
Cambiasso........29 "

Bros dem ban my arssss after i vex throway small insults at that guy.

As long as footie is concerned ,your man is the last person on NL one can have any normal discuss with.He is the not-brilliant,not intelligent side of dayokanu. I simply can not compete with is level of intelligence,it is sub zero.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:43pm On May 31, 2016
Dadehmola:

Here's Inter's starting 11 in the 2010 CL final against Bayern...

........................Julio Caesar (30).............................

...Maicon(28)..Lucio(32)..Samuel(32)...Chivu(29)

..........Cambiasso(29)........Zanetti(36)...................

.............................Sneijder(26).................................

.............Pandev(26)......Milito(31)............Eto (29)

Diggz this is what you seek?

5 guys over 30, 6 guys under 30. Which still shows that a slight majority are still under 30 and proves my point even further
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BossKratos: 4:43pm On May 31, 2016
Abeg make una let this _stupid yarn about pep and jose end!

Pep would be expected to win the league with city, do well in the domestic cups and also go as far as the semis in the champions league or else he would be deemed a failure!

Jose would also be given the tools to win the league and ensure that united qualifies for the champions league! A good cup run in the domestic cups and at least a quarter final place in the europa would suffice!

These guys are both exceptional coaches and their egos would have ensured that they both took these superb jobs with promises to deliver on all these fronts! These are the FACTS!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 31, 2016
Leyqute:

Lol!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 4:48pm On May 31, 2016
Marcos Rashford makes the England euro squad.

Congrats to the boy!!!

Meanwhile drinkwater is dropped while Roy took Wilshere? Why?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:50pm On May 31, 2016
BossKratos:
Abeg make una let this _stupid yarn about pep and jose end!

Pep would be expected to win the league with city, do well in the domestic cups and also go as far as the semis in the champions league or else he would be deemed a failure!

Jose would also be given the tools to win the league and ensure that united qualifies for the champions league! A good cup run in the domestic cups and at least a quarter final place in the europa would suffice!

These guys are both exceptional coaches and their egos would have ensured that they both took these superb jobs with promises to deliver on all these fronts! These are the FACTS!

How come one is expected to win and one is just to qualify for top 4

One is expected to make semi of the CL a much harder competition while the other is just expected to make the quarters of the Europa a lesser competition where Liverpool just played the final
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mathys: 4:54pm On May 31, 2016
raumdeuter:

Diggz this is what you seek?

5 guys over 30, 6 guys under 30. Which still shows that a slight majority are still under 30 and proves my point even further

Proves what yeye point dayo?

Why not spool out that of inter? Shebi your footie memory suddenly crashed when i asked you to list inter squad of 2010? For how many days did you fail to respond? Abi google no dey your fone ni?

Now explain to me ,how the age difference of inter 2010 as against mancitys squad of today further proves your point.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:54pm On May 31, 2016
parrotibaba:
Marcos Rashford makes the England euro squad.

Congrats to the boy!!!

Meanwhile drinkwater is dropped while Roy took Wilshere? Why?

wilshere they ball hard for England,supposedly he was the best player in the qualifiers
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 4:56pm On May 31, 2016
Meanwhile Bastian Schweinsteiger makes the Germany euro squad despite fitness concerns.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 4:59pm On May 31, 2016
SIRcumalot:

wilshere they ball hard for England,supposedly he was the best player in the qualifiers
but bros only played 19 minutes of club football last season. He played more minutes in the recent friendlies than he had the entirety of last season. How can you take him to euros when drinkwater starred last season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mathys: 4:59pm On May 31, 2016
[quote author=parrotibaba post=46145417]Marcos Rashford makes the England euro squad.

Congrats to the boy!!!

Meanwhile drinkwater is dropped while Roy took Wilshere? Why? [
/quote]

Exactly why they get knocked out or fail woefully in competitions. It will not even come as a surprise to me ,when or if rooney starts ahead of kane,vardy or rashford in the nine position.

England national team = nigeria national team , in uselessness.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:03pm On May 31, 2016
mathys:
Proves what yeye point dayo?

Why not spool out that of inter? Shebi your footie memory suddenly crashed when i asked you to list inter squad of 2010? For how many days did you fail to respond? Abi google no dey your fone ni?

Now explain to me ,how the age difference of inter 2010 as against mancitys squad of today further proves your point.

No be Inter own dem don give you? Or me typing it out would give it a special flavour?

Inter Milan has 6 players under 30

As at last season City Would start Hart, Sagna, Kompany, Otamendi, Clichy Fernandinho Yaya, KdB, Silva Navas Aguero Of those 11, only Hart, Otamendi, KDB and Aguero are under 30. Thats 4/11 compared to Inter that had 6/11 under 30

This is clear to the blind
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 5:08pm On May 31, 2016
parrotibaba:
but bros only played 19 minutes of club football last season. He played more minutes in the recent friendlies than he had the entirety of last season. How can you take him to euros when drinkwater starred last season.
you need to reward players that perform well in qualifiers,if you don't,their is no incentive for any of them to perform well,
when playing lack lustre team like Macedonia and the likes.
and na only drinkwater no be big loss except you be Leicester fan.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mathys: 5:18pm On May 31, 2016
raumdeuter:

No be Inter own dem don give you? Or me typing it out would give it a special flavour?

Inter Milan has 6 players under 30

As at last season City Would start Hart, Sagna, Kompany, Otamendi, Clichy Fernandinho Yaya, KdB, Silva Navas Aguero Of those 11, only Hart, Otamendi, KDB and Aguero are under 30. Thats 4/11 compared to Inter that had 6/11 under 30

This is clear to the blind

You know what i like about you ? You are very smart.

Kompany played how many games last season?

The core for last season is hart,sagna,mangala,otamendi,kolarov,fernando,kdb,sterling(before injury),navas,aguero ,fernadinho/delph/yaya,silva,kelechi iheanacho.

Hart,mangala,otamendi,fernando,kdb,sterling,aguero,delph,and kelechi. That is minimum of 9players bros.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 5:20pm On May 31, 2016
SIRcumalot:

you need to reward players that perform well in qualifiers,if you don't,their is no incentive for any of them to perform well,
when playing lack lustre team like Macedonia and the likes.
and na only drinkwater no be big loss except you be Leicester fan.
It doesn't matter what you did in qualifiers, the question is did you play enough to warrant a selection? How many qualifiers did rashford and vardy play? Wheelchair is not fit enough to make that squad ahead of drinkwater and that's the truth but because he's England's future(future don de pass oh) golden boy, he must be selected.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:23pm On May 31, 2016
mathys:

You know what i like about you ? You are very smart.

Kompany played how many games last season?

The core for last season is hart,sagna,mangala,otamendi,kolarov,fernando,kdb,sterling(before injury),navas,aguero ,fernadinho/delph/yaya,silva,kelechi iheanacho.

Hart,mangala,otamendi,fernando,kdb,sterling,aguero,delph,and kelechi. That is minimum of 9players bros.

You mean Kelechio, Delph Sterliong Fernando Mangala are starting players at City if everyone is fit?

If everyone is fit who would be the players that would start?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 5:35pm On May 31, 2016
Diademk07:

Goat, where's Motta in that midfield? Or were you having one of your usual pathetic brain palsy while posting this?

Another shameless display of ignorance by the móronic, one-eyed Mule....

Thiago Motta copped a red card in the semis - how on earth did you expect to see him in the final?

you think the CL is like the inter-house sports competition in that public secondary school you attended at Abule Egba for 12 years??

Christ - for how Long would i continue to educate this fickle-minded simpleton?

Diademk07:

For the records, Zanetti was used as a utility player who got deployed on the wing, fullback or in the midfield.

Irrelevant to the discourse.....

37 league Appearances

13 CL appearances

For a 36 year old outfield player to post such stats (coupled with other stone-walled evidences stated in my previous posts), isnt it a testament to the obvious fact that the Portuguese relied on the old war-horses that season?

Kagawa10, you musta been born brain-dead!

Diademk07:

I told you already that I'm not fazed with the consztant hogwash coming from that deadbrain of yours 'cos it's as useless as a stagnant water.
When you've located Motta in Inter's line-ups, ring me up. Except that, I have no use of your pathetic self,

You are a foòl - a despicable one at that...

If you really need Thiago Motta's presence , you can re-enact the 2010 CL final using Star/Gulder Bottle-tops in your favourite game of table-soccer & make him captain!!

Oloshi omo !!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mathys: 5:38pm On May 31, 2016
raumdeuter:

You mean Kelechio, Delph Sterliong Fernando Mangala are starting players at City if everyone is fit?

If everyone is fit who would be the players that would start?

If everyone is fit,abi? Since we have turned into the corner of "IF" ,let me go by your logic.

If only we had cech, kante,drinkwater,mahrez ,calwalker and vardy chelsea would have won the league.

If only pep was able to get to the finals or win the ucl,you and your goons wont be having a private resentment for him at the moment.

If only wenger was so stingy,suarez will still be a gooner by now.

So you see ...! bros? If you could say the players on cfcs bench were not good enough to start in the finals, i do not see why you want to sheepishly bring in IFs into this discuss.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 5:40pm On May 31, 2016
parrotibaba:
It doesn't matter what you did in qualifiers, the question is did you play enough to warrant a selection? How many qualifiers did rashford and vardy play? Wheelchair is not fit enough to make that squad ahead of drinkwater and that's the truth but because he's England's future(future don de pass oh) golden boy, he must be selected.
Well good luck getting players to commit to the qualifier then.
If all they can just do is ignore call up and play well for their league team.
Vardy doesn't apply because, Wilshere is going to be a bench warmer which is what would've happen to drinkwater if he was chosen.
you really think performance is the only thing that goes into picking a squad ?

edit:why you think garba Lawal played so much for Nigeria we can do better but that na always the first guy to show for camp.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mathys: 5:43pm On May 31, 2016
Dadehmola:

Another shameless display of ignorance by the móronic, one-eyed Mule....

Thiago Motta copped a red card in the semis - how on earth did you expect to see him in the final?

you think the CL is like the inter-house sports competition in that public secondary school you attended at Abule Egba for 12 years??

Christ - for how Long would i continue to educate this fickle-minded simpleton?

Irrelevant to the discourse.....

37 league Appearances

13 CL appearances

For a 36 year old outfield player to post such stats (coupled with other stone-walled evidences stated in my previous posts), isnt it a testament to the obvious fact that the Portuguese relied on the old war-horses that season?

Kagawa10, you musta been born brain-dead!

You are a foòl - a despicable one at that...

If you really need Thiago Motta's presence , you can re-enact the 2010 CL final using Star/Gulder Bottle-tops in your favourite game of table-soccer & make him captain!!

Oloshi omo !!

Bang bang bang..! I just dey laff o! Bang bang bang...!

Bwaaaauhahahahahhahaha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2940) (2941) (2942) (2943) (2944) (2945) (2946) ... (14155) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.