Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,284 members, 7,822,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3020) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8754873 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3017) (3018) (3019) (3020) (3021) (3022) (3023) ... (14158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
Dadehmola:
Just when I thought you woulda repented from this shameless show of Oponucracy, you decided to regurgitate some meaningless shii yet again...

At the 2010 WC, the Italian NT (that had 100% Serie A players) could only garner 2 points from a group that had Slovakia, New Zealand & Paraguay.

For the umpeeth time, could the shameful exit of the Azzuris be seen as a true reflection of the quality of the serie A that year...you obtuse moròn??

Italian Serie A have produced champions in International tournament several years as recent as 2006 Oponu Dadehmola

No one can win every time so they are allowed time off.

England and the useless EPL cannot point to one time in the last 50yrs they have produced majority of the players who won a tournament

How is this hard for you to understand apoda. Must I saw your head open and put sense in it?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
Rooney deserves what place after which performance

Ok.....

Who was the MOTM in their first match? He also was one of the best in the second before he got tested.

Is your TV upside down?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
raumdeuter:
Nihilist
WHere are you? Kokaneprodigy Pataki and the Arsenal crew don finally exterminate Adelana1 so tay he deactivated his account
In my 9yrs here, I have never caused the e-death of anyone but these useless Gayyner vultures just pai Adelana1
When is the wake keeping and candle light procession
Ode ni yin sir. I told u yesterday that u needed help but u just didn't know it yet.

Even if i go deactivate, na bcoz of an Arsenal fan i go come deactivate??

U can carry ur wake keep and procession whatever for ur people wey dey village. Na dem go die. No be me

Yah very foolish undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2016
raumdeuter:

Italian Serie A have produced champions in International tournament several years as recet as 2006 Oponu Dadehmola

No one can win every time so they are allowed time off.

Tape it shut, you contour-headed charlatan!

We are more concerned with your foolish analogy that judged the strength of a league with the performance of its NT that comprises of 100% home-based players.

The past or immediate past records of the NT is irrelevant in this particular discussion, you pasty cùntbucket!

Since the Azzurri NT (that had 100% homebased players) failed woefully at the 2010 WC, the serie A was arguably the worst league in Europe at that time & shoulda been ranked with leagues in Azerbaijan, Cyprus etc!!

Adedayo - you are a fòol!!! grin grin

raumdeuter:

England and the useless EPL cannot point to one time in the last 50yrs they have produced majority of the players who won a tournament

But during this time frame, there was a period when EPL clubs dominated the European stage, despite the uselessness of the English NT, isn't it?

You keep tying yourself in tortuous knots of logic with these ìdiotic ideas that keep failing simple IQ tests.

It's a shame, honestly!!

raumdeuter:

How is this hard for you to understand apoda. Must I saw your head open and put sense in it?

You must be high on used menstrual pads to think you are making any sense.

Immediately your stùpid logic fell flat on its face, common sense & decorum dictates that you shoulda stylishly withdrawn with your tails in between your legs but ofcourse, that swear wey dem don swear for you no gree make you reason wella.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
elampiro:

Who was the MOTM in their first match? He also was one of the best in the second before he got tested.

Is your TV upside down?
U're the one who watches ur TV inside out. But am not surprised at ur response. Even when Rooney was terrible against Swansea last season, u claimed he wasn't getting enough service from the midfield even after he was provided with two passes from midfield that played him 1-on-1 with the keeper. So why should i be surprised now??
U need to get off Rooney's dîck. Maybe go for a Deliverance, Baptism, Annointing......whatever.

Abeg carry ur sef comot my mention if u no get better thing talk...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
Dadehmola:

We are more concerned with your foolish analogy that judged the strength of a league with the performance of its NT that comprises of 100% home-based players.
The past or immediate past records of the NT is irrelevant in this particular discussion, you pasty cùntbucket!

Since the Azzurri NT (that had 100% homebased players) failed woefully at the 2010 WC, the serie A was arguably the worst league in Europe at that time & shoulda been ranked with leagues in Azerbaijan, Cyprus etc!!

Adedayo - you are a fòol!!! grin grin

But during this time frame, there was a period when EPL clubs dominated the European stage, despite the uselessness of the English NT, isn't it?

You keep tying yourself in tortuous knots of logic with these ìdiotic ideas that keep failing simple IQ tests.

It's a shame, honestly!!

You must be high on used menstrual pads to think you are making any sense.

Immediately your stùpid logic fell flat on its face, common sense & decorum dictates that you shoulda stylishly withdrawn with your tails in between your legs but ofcourse, that swear wey dem don swear for you no gree make you reason wella.

2006 Italy won the wprld cup with majority Serie A players
2010 Spain won the world cup with majority La Liga players
2014 Germany won the world cup with majority Bundesliga players
___ ________ won the world cup with majority EPL players

FIll in the gap oponu amukunmeko
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lana1:
U're the one who watches ur TV inside out. But am not surprised at ur response. Even when Rooney was terrible against Swansea last season, u claimed he wasn't getting enough service from the midfield even after he was provided with two passes from midfield that played him 1-on-1 with the keeper. So why should i be surprised now??
U need to get off Rooney's dîck. Maybe go for a Deliverance, Baptism, Annointing......whatever.

Abeg carry ur sef comot my mention if u no get better thing talk...

I don't even remember the Swansea incidence. What had has that got to do with now?

Rooney was MOTM against Russia. One of the best against Wales. Even from midfield he provided goal threat better than Kane and Ali in the first two matches. So I don't get you.

Since Rooney came from injury, he has excelled in midfield, except his last match. He did absolutely well in Wembley against Everton, and also did well in the other games. U dey vex for nothing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2016

grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pamcode(m): 11:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lwkmd man reading through the pages tonite on this thread has been so much fun. Many thanks to Nihilist, raumdeuter and dadehmola, dopejemi, pataki
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 10:45am On Jun 30, 2016
raumdeuter:

England are the most EPL of all the team they have the most EPL representative. Infact its 100% EPL If you see another team that has as much EPL rep as England let us know

The team that mirrors the EPL the most is England and they were disgraced we can infer that if not for the non EPL players in Wales, Belgium and france Maybe they would have been like England too

EPL deserves to be burnt down

Genetically Barkley is less Nigerian than Okocha, Genetically Alaba is less Austrian than Arnautovic

If Barkley is good or bad, It can either be as a result of his English genes or Nigerian Gene, Same with Alaba. But if Okocha is bad, No two ways about it Its either Nigerian or Nigerian.

France has scored 6 goals in this tournament 3 by EPL 3 by La Liga. So both EPL and La Liga can lay claims to French success. But England is 100% EPL there is no other team that beats that
Oga I don't have time to keep going upandan in this discourse, simply put, Yoruba alone can't be used to wholly define Nigeria because Nigeria is made up of Igbos and hausas too as its major constituents, E.O.D.

Nobody cares about genetics in football, so long as he sees Nigeria as the country he wants to represent,he's a Nigerian. I don't know how Alaba is less Austrian than Arnatovic when both were born in Austria.

For the last time, the English team doesn't wholly represent the epl, it's called the English Premier League and not the English players league. If you don't have anything different than what you are yammering then let's end this.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BossKratos: 11:01am On Jun 30, 2016
grin
Dadehmola:

The past or immediate past records of the NT is irrelevant in this particular discussion, YOU PASTY _CUNTBUCKET!

Come 2 think of it I once saw a pasty _cuntbucket somewhere in ibadan! Not 2 far from U.I!

Never knew it was a nairalander! Interesting
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:07pm On Jun 30, 2016
parrotibaba:
Oga I don't have time to keep going upandan in this discourse, simply put, Yoruba alone can't be used to wholly define Nigeria because Nigeria is made up of Igbos and hausas too as its major constituents, E.O.D.

Nobody cares about genetics in football, so long as he sees Nigeria as the country he wants to represent,he's a Nigerian. I don't know how Alaba is less Austrian than Arnatovic when both were born in Austria.

For the last time, the English team doesn't wholly represent the epl, it's called the English Premier League and not the English players league. If you don't have anything different than what you are yammering then let's end this.

WHere did you see Yoruba in my post now nitori Olorun?

The English team is the closest thing to the EPL in this tournament because they are the team with the highest number of EPL players, they are the team with the highest number of EPL best 11 either this season or in recent seasons

If England team isn't representative of EPL then which team is?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 2:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
raumdeuter:

WHere did you see Yoruba in my post now nitori Olorun?

The English team is the closest thing to the EPL in this tournament because they are the team with the highest number of EPL players, they are the team with the highest number of EPL best 11 either this season or in recent seasons

If England team isn't representative of EPL then which team is?
This is what happens when you don comprehend before you respond a post, I used Nigeria as an example to elucidate my point since you no de understand wetin I de talk.

The English team is the representative of the epl but as a part and not as a whole. If you are willing to troll the home nations as being the representative of the epl then why can't you apply the same logic here? If 31% of the players plying their trade in the epl is English doesn't that show you that the league shouldn't be judged by the performance of the English team alone since most of the players in the league are foreign. Look at France, almost every position on the field of play is occupied by an epl player in the starting eleven, should they go on and win it does it mean that they no longer ply their trade in the epl because England was knocked out? Nobody is arguing the fact that the England team is a representative of the epl, the argument is that it's not wholly but as a part. Similar to the Nigeria scenario where by Nigeria is made up of igbos, yorubas and hausas meaning that each tribe is a part of the whole country. If an Hausa man goes and disgraces the nation in a competition and a Yoruba goes and performs well in the same competition would you now judge Nigeria by the performance of the Hausa man alone simply because it suits your taste?

If you no understand this one then there's nothing else I can do for you.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
parrotibaba:
This is what happens when you don comprehend before you respond a post, I used Nigeria as an example to elucidate my point since you no de understand wetin I de talk.

The English team is the representative of the epl but as a part and not as a whole. If you are willing to troll the home nations as being the representative of the epl then why can't you apply the same logic here? If 31% of the players plying their trade in the epl is English doesn't that show you that the league shouldn't be judged by the performance of the English team alone since most of the players in the league are foreign. Look at France, almost every position on the field of play is occupied by an epl player in the starting eleven, should they go on and win it does it mean that they no longer ply their trade in the epl because England was knocked out? Nobody is arguing the fact that the England team is a representative of the epl, the argument is that it's not wholly but as a part. Similar to the Nigeria scenario where by Nigeria is made up of igbos, yorubas and hausas meaning that each tribe is a part of the whole country. If an Hausa man goes and disgraces the nation in a competition and a Yoruba goes and performs well in the same competition would you now judge Nigeria by the performance of the Hausa man alone simply because it suits your taste?

If you no understand this one then there's nothing else I can do for you.

If the French team does well it can be adduced to the non EPL players in the team. E.g France has scored 6 goals 3 by EPL players, 3 by La Liga

SO what right does EPL have over France. EPl is trying to deny an England with 100% EPL players but trying to claim those that are 50% EPL players

English NT is the team that represents EPL the most because 100% of English players are in the EPL and 4 of the EPL best 11 this season were part of the EPL best 11

If you want to claim Yoruba is great at something the best example would be a full blooded Yoruba not for you to take a mixed person like Dele Alli as evidence that Yoruba is great because the part that makes Alli great might have been inherited from his non Yoruba parent

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 2:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
raumdeuter:

[s]If the French team does well it can be adduced to the non EPL players in the team. E.g France has scored 6 goals 3 by EPL players, 3 by La Liga[/s]

[s]SO what right does EPL have over France. EPl is trying to deny an England with 100% EPL players but trying to claim those that are 50% EPL players[/s]

English NT is the team that represents EPL the most because 100% of English players are in the EPL and 4 of the EPL best 11 this season were part of the EPL best 11

[s] If you want to claim Yoruba is great at something the best example would be a full blooded Yoruba not for you to take a mixed person like Dele Alli as evidence that Yoruba is great because the part that makes Alli great might have been inherited from his non Yoruba parent[/s]
You just buttressed my point in this argument by finally accepting the point I was making all along. If 4 out of the best 11 in the epl are English doesn't it mean that the foreigners are dominating the league?

Abeg lets end this argument because clearly it's not going anywhere other than shifting upandan and eventually someone gives up.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
raumdeuter:

If you want to claim Yoruba is great at something the best example would be a full blooded Yoruba not for you to take a mixed person like Dele Alli as evidence that Yoruba is great because the part that makes Alli great might have been inherited from his non Yoruba parent
the same way u can as well say dat the epl is made great by foreigners and not indigenes. so u cannot use an all-english team to generalise for epl which is made great majorly by the influence of foreigners.

#still using ur logic
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
parrotibaba:
You just buttressed my point in this argument by finally accepting the point I was making all along. If 4 out of the best 11 in the epl are English doesn't it mean that the foreigners are dominating the league?

Abeg lets end this argument because clearly it's not going anywhere other than shifting upandan and eventually someone gives up.

If not ENgland So tell us which country has more country in the EPL best 11
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:52pm On Jun 30, 2016
lekkie073:
the same way u can as well say dat the epl is made great by foreigners and not indigenes. so u cannot use an all-english team to generalise for epl which is made great majorly by the influence of foreigners.

#still using ur logic

You claim EPL is great ut we have a team of 100% EPL players and they get disgraced now you want to start attaching to countries that have less than 100% EPL players

That isnt logical
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2016
raumdeuter:

You claim EPL is great ut we have a team of 100% EPL players and they get disgraced now you want to start attaching to countries that have less than 100% EPL players

That isnt logical

the best player in:
manutd is not an Englishman
arsenal is not an Englishman
Chelsea is not an englishman
Liverpool is not an Englishman
mancity is not an Englishman
westham is not an Englishman
Southampton is not an Englishman
Leicester is not an Englishman
........totenham is probably an Englishman

this shows that it is the imports dat make the league tick and not the indigenes. so using a team full of Englishmen to determine the strenght of the league is rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 3:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
there are whispers that suggest Manchester United has opened or about to open talks with Raph Varane (Real Madrid) and Paul Pogba (Juventus). a year ago there was no interest in Paul Pogba yet it would appear the new manager is keen.
£60mil should be closer to his worth. figures bandied about are ridiculous so far.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 4:14pm On Jun 30, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
raumdeuter:

English team 100% of the team plays in EPL

Nigerian team at AFCON how many play in the Nigerian league?

Now tell us which team at the Euros has the highest number of EPL players

hahaha.... now I know you are not serious!!!

National team = the league itself?...(seriously? cheesy)

well,by ur wayward analogy, UEFA should better replace Liga BBVA with Serie' A asap!!

Italy dismantled Spain afterall!.. and according to what you preach :Azzurri =Serie'A and Espanà = La Liga. cheesy

PS: what should we call the Nigerian AFCON winning team? (any ideas)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 4:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
lekkie073:
the best player in:

this shows that it is the imports dat make the league tick and not the indigenes. so using a team full of Englishmen to determine the strenght of the league is rubbish!

lol...Ram will not see it this way at all! cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 4:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
I'm not sure about this signing of Zlatan. Anyways welcome sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 4:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
MrTA:

"Sure",as in
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 5:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
MrTA:

If United should sign Bale, Payet, Messi and Chiellini fans like you will still not be sure about them. Please for once support the manager's decision and be positive !

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2016
MrTA:
no signing is sure....u can o my assume dat such signing would prove worthwhile
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
Football finance expert Rob Wilson, of Sheffield Hallam University, says Ibrahimovic would be United's most marketable player since Cristiano Ronaldo, with shirt sales alone topping £50m - enough to cover the cost of failing to qualify for this season's Champions League.

"Zlatan has a global profile and global appeal," Wilson said. "Fans will buy shirts with Ibrahimovic on the back in Africa, South East Asia - markets United had a foothold in but not the leverage.

"Only a few select few players can do that: Gareth Bale, Neymar, Lionel Messi and Ronaldo."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
Please can someone give me a link where I can download movies in .zip format?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 6:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
olabode89:

If United should sign Bale, Payet, Messi and Chiellini fans like you will still not be sure about them. Please for once support the manager's decision and be positive !

I definitely support the managers decision. Is it wrong for me to be sceptical about signing a 34 yr Old Zlatan who is looking for his final pay day before retirement?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:49pm On Jun 30, 2016
lekkie073:
the best player in:

4 of the best 11 in the last seasons EPL are English
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 7:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
Mkhitaryan's shirt already on sale in man utds megastore.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3017) (3018) (3019) (3020) (3021) (3022) (3023) ... (14158) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Englishisamust, Jodera, daharry(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.