Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,925 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3018) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8684667 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3015) (3016) (3017) (3018) (3019) (3020) (3021) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 1:11am On Jun 29, 2016
SIRcumalot:

I think,
he understands plenty his just having way too
much fun. cheesy.
I think he has had way too much fun. It's enough.

don't reply,you Don play into his hands be that.
Not this time bro.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:51am On Jun 29, 2016
SIRcumalot:

this isn't so hard,
the English football team isn't a true representation of the English league.
I believe na say sailorxy point be that.

The English team has 4 of the current best 11 in the league they have another 4 who have been part of the best 11 in recent years

So if England isn't a representative of epl which country is? Iceland? Or Malta

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Theoflux(m): 3:24am On Jun 29, 2016
jaybee3:
Why always us tongue tongue
UTD4LIFE
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:38am On Jun 29, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
U re known to be very foolish so i'm not surprised at the uselessness of ur post. Setting aside the clueless coach, Only two United players started yesterday. 3 if u count Rashford dat came in for 5 minutes and was easily the best English player yesterday.

Joe Hart, Sterling, Cahill were all useless but its United players that should take blame. Tell me how ve Arsenal players faired thru out the Euros??

Cech?? Xhaka?? Giroud?? Ozil?? Lmao.
Ozil has been an integral part of the only team that's yet to concede a goal in this competition, Giroud has won games for France, and we still have Kos, Ramsey etc still in the competition and starting regularly for their various countries.
Prove to me you are not foolish by giving me one manure player that's still in the euros and has more appearances and better stats than any of these arsenal players or accept that folly is in your DNA.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:54am On Jun 29, 2016
Cc adelana1 ademumu1

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:12am On Jun 29, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Ozil has been an integral part of the only team that's yet to concede a goal in this competition, Giroud has won games for France, and we still have Per, Kos, Ramsey etc still in the competition and starting regularly for their various country.
Prove to me you are not foolish by giving me one manure player that's is still in the euros and has more appearances and better stats than any of these arsenal players or accept that folly is in your DNA.
Which games did Giroud win and in which team do you watch Per play?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 6:42am On Jun 29, 2016
anybody dey follow Germany well-well for this tournament. how bastian performance for Germany?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 29, 2016
chrisley024:
Which games did Giroud win and in which team do you watch Per play?
Erroneously included Per.
with a goal and assist for Giroud despite how much I dislike him he has at least contributed to his team's stay in the competition.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 7:38am On Jun 29, 2016
GBR1:

He cannot understand that obviously. How can the a league of a country (England) with the highest percentage of foreign players be a representation of the national team?

I have been ignoring and would ignore his posts dissing the English national team (because i never rated them) but now he's taking it too far involving the English league too and it won't take long before i start replying those posts and it won't end well for him.

GBR1, please come carry your boy trendolona off we thread bi ko...!

The kind analogy e carry come dere is simply ridiculous and na my kolomental brother raumdeuter dey give him inspiration obviously.

Pls, come carry ur boy away. Thanks.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:47am On Jun 29, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
Cc adelana1 ademumu1
Zlatan is a free agent, what's colossal about anything?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 9:05am On Jun 29, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Ozil has been an integral part of the only team that's yet to concede a goal in this competition, Giroud has won games for France, and we still have Kos, Ramsey etc still in the competition and starting regularly for their various country.
Prove to me you are not foolish by giving me one manure player that's is still in the euros and has more appearances and better stats than any of these arsenal players or accept that folly is in your DNA.
GBAM!

Jaguar AdeLaNa1, oluomo of Manure trolling, your balls are in your court. Oya service yourself!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 29, 2016
SailorXY:

Zlatan is a free agent, what's colossal about anything?
Does free agent mean he'll work for free? What happens to weekly wages,or u think Ibra will settle for a wage below 150k/wk same way y'all pay 300k to Rooney weekly for almost 3yrs now for occupying space, that amount will pay the wages of Sanchez and Ozil combined.
Yes it's collosal waste cos Ibra will find it difficult to adapt to EPL at that age and still earn fat wage
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 9:25am On Jun 29, 2016
Elampiro Nani don go valencia grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 9:30am On Jun 29, 2016
SIRcumalot:
anybody dey follow Germany well-well for this tournament.
how bastian performance for Germany?
Bastian na bench man for Germany. He only came on once and scored.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 9:37am On Jun 29, 2016
parrotibaba:
Bastian na bench man for Germany. He only came on once and scored.
thanks,
Darmain nko?
is he the answer to the question kokaneprodigy put for up ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 10:18am On Jun 29, 2016
SIRcumalot:

thanks,
Darmain nko?
is he the answer to the question kokaneprodigy has for up ?
Darmian had an average game against Belgium and was substituted, he didn't come on against Sweden and I didn't watch the Ireland game but saw that he came on. He was OK against Spain when he came on and assisted Pelle for Italy's second goal.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:27am On Jun 29, 2016
A40:

Any league whose players got knocked out of a major competition by a country with less than 400,000 people ought to be BURNT DOWN worse than the Sept of Baelor in GOT

lol... so the English national team = the EPL ba?...

we talking league na,not national team joor..

it's just like you saying Nigerian league was the best when we last won the AFCON!!

we know the English team can only beat Germany, then win qualifiers as usual!!!
cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:31am On Jun 29, 2016
Igboprodigy,Zlatan is better than all your Gayners attack put together!!!!!!! grin

PS: he hasn't signed for United tho!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 10:34am On Jun 29, 2016
I no get why people de orgasm at the elimination of England, we all know that they are perennial underachievers and it shouldn't be a shock that they are eliminated in a competition at the early stages however the issue of them being the sole representatives of the epl is absolutely false. Yes they represent the epl but part of it, take a look at the France squad in this euros and the number of epl players there...

- Giroud
- Kochienly (not the right spelling)
- Payet
- Kante
- Lloris
- Martial
- Mangala
- Sagna
- Cabaye
- Schneiderlin

Look at the Belgian squad and also the Wales squad, these teams have a fair amount of epl players in them so saying that the England squad represents the epl solely is wrong because we are know that the epl is full of foreigners.

C'est fini.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 29, 2016
Pataki:

GBAM!

Jaguar AdeLaNa1, oluomo of Manure trolling, your balls are in your court. Oya service yourself!
Their best out field player (Martial) is a "benchee" their best player D Gea is out after conceding 2 goals couldn't even save his team, another huge chunk of them are back home, the ones left like Fellaini and Bastian are just on holiday in France, the whole yawnited squad is shyte and he wants to troll Ozil, Giroud and Ramsey.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 29, 2016
SIRcumalot:

thanks,
Darmain nko?
You dey find expo upandan grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lorenzo9096: 10:59am On Jun 29, 2016
is unfortunate that some people troll without sense. so wheelchair that almost cost england their first game after he was brought on is also a united player. we have people like belarin or whatever his name is who did not kick a ball until they were booted out of the euro. a beg make una apply sense small.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chic2pimp(m): 11:32am On Jun 29, 2016
SIRcumalot:

thanks,
Darmain nko?
All things being equal, Darmian is a bench warmer. He is our second choice left wingback meaning He only gets game time when someone is injured. Also when we want to sure up games

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 12:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Does free agent mean he'll work for free? What happens to weekly wages,or u think Ibra will settle for a wage below 150k/wk same way y'all pay 300k to Rooney weekly for almost 3yrs now for occupying space, that amount will pay the wages of Sanchez and Ozil combined.
Yes it's collosal waste cos Ibra will find it difficult to adapt to EPL at that age and still earn fat wage
Look @ the bollocks you wrote. "will" everywhere cuz you can see the future. Why no take your Nostradamus skills & make some money on nairabet or whatever they are called.

Zlatan is coming to work so he has to be paid, why is his salary your business?
So you think MUFC is charity that pay wages without making nothing in return off these players? You cannot compare MUFC to Arsenal when it's down to wages cuz their respective incomes are not mates. Can you compare Shell Nigeria income/wages to Gino Tomatoes Company?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 12:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
SailorXY:

Look @ the bollocks you wrote. "will" everywhere cuz you can see the future. Why no take your Nostradamus skills & make some money on nairabet or whatever they are called.

So you think MUFC is charity that pay wages without making nothing in return off these players? You cannot compare MUFC to Arsenal when it's down to wages cuz their respective incomes are not mates. Can you compare Shell Nigeria income/wages to Gino Tomatoes Company?

grin grin ;Dwicked

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
e be like none of our boys Don really do well for this Euro's.
fellani still dey sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 12:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
SailorXY:

This is like comparing apples and oranges. One is an oil production company as compared to a tomato production. Unlike Arsenal and Manure, which are both football clubs. Therefore, your analogy is highly illogical. Smacks of the nonsense that ramuzaki would usually foolishly spew.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
Pataki:

This is like comparing apples and oranges. One is an oil production company as compared to a tomato production. Unlike Arsenal and Manure, which are both football clubs. Therefore, your analogy is highly illogical. Smacks of the nonsense that ramuzaki would usually foolishly spew.
Weda cement manufacturing & coca-cola plant or cemetery & eatery, you get my point.

The top earning player in your squad goes home with 140k. Before him I don't think you even crossed the 100k mark.
Same period Rio, Vidic, Young, di Maria, Rooney, RvP, Falcao, Mata, Shaw, Fellaini, Bastian, Morgan, de Gea all on 100k+, some on more than double. A company's wage structure is a mirror of their income bros.

The club no come beg you for loan, so Oga Okonkwo ...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
Pataki:

Does it change the fact that we are not mates?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 1:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
dopeJemi:

Does it change the fact that we are not mates?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
SIRcumalot:

I wasn't clear enough concerning Ali,I meant best available player for that position based on league performance.
Ali and Kane most of these guys tournament performance didn't show the kain form them take enter.
e no be like say Iceland or Slovakia or Wales even,is suddenly better than England.

maybe Ali go reconsider the super eagles job ? if the outcome of this disgrace be that I dey okay.

Yes, Hodgson selected players based on merit (league performance). He was also under pressure from the press who also felt these guys deserve to start. Even Alan Shearer, in April, said Kane should be the first name on the list and must start.

Kane did not live up to his rating. The first good attempt at goal he made was against Iceland. Vardy appeared to have provided better movement in the time he played. His headers were always weak and wayward.

But truly, Kane was mostly a shadow of Rooney when they played together in attack last year. I think there is tournament experience. Kane and Ali didn't have that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
parrotibaba:
Elampiro Nani don go valencia grin

May be we were not interested. Goodluck to him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3015) (3016) (3017) (3018) (3019) (3020) (3021) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.