Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3019) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8684571 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3016) (3017) (3018) (3019) (3020) (3021) (3022) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
elrony:
lol... so the English national team = the EPL ba?...

we talking league na,not national team joor..

it's just like you saying Nigerian league was the best when we last won the AFCON!!

we know the English team can only beat Germany, then win qualifiers as usual!!!
cheesy

English team 100% of the team plays in EPL

Nigerian team at AFCON how many play in the Nigerian league?

Now tell us which team at the Euros has the highest number of EPL players
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
parrotibaba:
I no get why people de orgasm at the elimination of England, we all know that they are perennial underachievers and it shouldn't be a shock that they are eliminated in a competition at the early stages however the issue of them being the sole representatives of the epl is absolutely false. Yes they represent the epl but part of it, take a look at the France squad in this euros and the number of epl players there...

- Giroud
- Kochienly (not the right spelling)
- Payet
- Kante
- Lloris
- Martial
- Mangala
- Sagna
- Cabaye
- Schneiderlin

Look at the Belgian squad and also the Wales squad, these teams have a fair amount of epl players in them so saying that the England squad represents the epl solely is wrong because we are know that the epl is full of foreigners.

C'est fini.

We should look at French team that is less than 50% EPL or Belgian team as representative of EPL but we cant look at English team thats 100% EPL

If they ask you who is more representative of Nigerian blood, Okocha who is 100% Nigerian by blood or Ross Barkley who is 25% Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
AdeLaNa1:

He should just pack his load after nxt season and be on his way to a retirement home far away from United. I looked at his performance yesterday and i became worried. If that's the sort of Performance we should be expecting nxt season, then wahala dey o.
Henderson that should ve started yesterday was left out bcoz Rooney must always play.

This season, he should just score all the goals he needs to becoming United's all time highest goal scorer and make way for better players to come into the team

Herdenson was behind Wilshere in the pecking order. The only problem is that Rooney was kept on too late. I also think Rooney deserves his place after his previous performance.

Contrary to what you people think, I don't think we are going to see a scenario where Rooney must play. The players that are coming will not sit on the bench.

Rooney should train hard for his own sake. If possible, let him go to Kenyan Mountain to revive his speed and athleticism. Lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
raumdeuter:

English team 100% of the team plays in EPL

Nigerian team at AFCON how many play in the Nigerian team?

Now tell us which team at the Euros has the highest number of EPL players
u no dey tire for all these Rantings?
since more than 36hrs now u have been on a hate-epl speech.
OK....we have heard u. Englishmen r crap when it comes to football....epl is crap because England was beaten by Iceland....Iceland league is better than epl ......
inter is better than barca because Italy defeated Spain...

dat a person supports a team from a country does not neccessarily mean he must support such country in international competition.
ltaly defeated Spain doesn't mean serie A is better than la liga

Pls let us rest biko...or better still discus other things...u can go to ur burndisleaguedown thread and talk d talk there....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
lekkie073:
u no dey tire for all these Rantings?
since more than 36hrs now u have been on a hate-epl speech.
OK....we have heard u. Englishmen r crap when it comes to football....epl is crap because England was beaten by Iceland....Iceland league is better than epl ......
inter is better than barca because Italy defeated Spain...

dat a person supports a team from a country does not neccessarily mean he must support such country in international competition.
ltaly defeated Spain doesn't mean serie A is better than la liga

Pls let us rest biko...or better still discus other things...u can go to ur burndisleaguedown thread and talk d talk there....

Just 36hrs and you are tired? I dedicated 7 days to the disgrace called England and their 100% EPL players

If you claim you have heard and I see you a few months from now telling us about how great EPL players are what should we do to you?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sublimes: 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
Seems Varane may soon be a 'red devil' according to El-Confidencial. Real has decided to sell.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
raumdeuter:

If you claim you have heard and I see you a few months from now telling us about how great EPL players are what should we do to you?
I can only say how great united is and how great some players r....
all leagues have been plagued with below par performances at some point in history....so saying d English premiership league is not great overall is utter bumkum. there were periods when the ucl have been won by English teams for more than 3 consecutive years. there were periods when three out of four English teams feature in a ucl semifinals. now is the era of Spanish football.
so oga ade, Pls Lets have some fresh air jare!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 3:21pm On Jun 29, 2016
raumdeuter:

Just 36hrs and you are tired? I dedicated 7 days to the disgrace called England and their 100% EPL players

u can use a whole lifetime to downgrade England and English players for all I care....but the moment u r using England's demise at d hands of Iceland as a yardstick to measure the strength of the epl, then it becomes something else....

u might take us back to saying Holland league is useless because the orange boys didn't qualify for d euros and so on...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
lekkie073:
u can use a whole lifetime to downgrade England and English players for all I care....but the moment u r using England's demise at d hands of Iceland as a yardstick to measure the strength of the epl, then it becomes something else....

u might take us back to saying Holland league is useless because the orange boys didn't qualify for d euros and so on...

First Dutch league is nothing to write about.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
lekkie073:
I can only say how great united is and how great some players r....
all leagues have been plagued with below par performances at some point in history....so saying d English premiership league is not great overall is utter bumkum. there were periods when the ucl have been won by English teams for more than 3 consecutive years. there were periods when three out of four English teams feature in a ucl semifinals. now is the era of Spanish football.
so oga ade, Pls Lets have some fresh air jare!

Then in the period you are down and useless, you should know your place and accept your fate.

You wont hear Notthingham Forest fans making mouth right now because they use to be good some time in the distant past

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
raumdeuter:

First Dutch league is nothing to write about.

Slovakia defeated Italy in the group stages of the 2010 WC - preventing the Azzuris from qualifying from their group in the process!! I need not remind you that the Italian NT has always been dominated by Italians in the serieA

By your logic, the serie A was the worst league in Europe at that time.

Ofcourse, your lame excuse would be - "Slovakia is better than iceland"

Yesterday when I questioned the ridiculously low level your intelligence quotient seems to be nowadays, you think say I dey play .

Egbon Dayo, you are not a smart human being!! grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 4:21pm On Jun 29, 2016
raumdeuter:

Then in the period you are down and useless, you should know your place and accept your fate.

You wont hear Notthingham Forest fans making mouth right now because they use to be good some time in the distant past
so make we no watch match again because united is not winning epl?
since u were born, English teams have won more ucl than German teams....
since u started watching football, the same thing can be said.
don't start telling me u entered a thousand consecutive semifinals because nobody remembers semifinals...
u have watched ur team win d ucl just twice in ur lifetime.....so an average united fan like me. so u can't shout and expect me to keep quiet for u grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
Dadehmola:

Slovakia defeated Italy in the group stages of the 2010 WC - preventing the Azzuris from qualifying from their group in the process!! I need not remind you that the Italian NT has always been dominated by Italians.

Yesterday when I questioned the ridiculously low level your intelligence quotient seems to be nowadays, you think say I dey play .

Over here in Iceland, this is what we call a polite bludgeoning.

Shots fired in a gentlemanly fashion.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
Dadehmola:

You speaketh bereft of common sense & deductive reasoning!!

If there are 31% English players in the EPL & only 22 players are chosen from that percentage to make a NT, how on earth can that the quality of those players satisfactorily assess the strength of the league?

Egbon Dayo, You are becoming very foolish nowadays grin grin

If there are many EPL players left in the tourney that could star & dominate, logic dictates that you shut your fùcking mouth till the end of the competition & do a proper analysis at that time!

Holy Moses!

lipsrsealed

When the shots go biblical...

'Thou speaketh bereft of common sense'

Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
Dadehmola:
Slovakia defeated Italy in the group stages of the 2010 WC - preventing the Azzuris from qualifying from their group in the process!! I need not remind you that the Italian NT has always been dominated by Italians in the serieA

In my lifetime, I have seen Italy win trophies play finals and all that. When you win, you are allowed a period of down time since no team can win 100% of the time

Unlike England with their useless EPL players tell us any year Englaand NT have won a trophy or played a final in your lifetime

Dadehmola, Oponu ni yin sir
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2016
lekkie073:
so make we no watch match again because united is not winning epl?
since u were born, English teams have won more ucl than German teams....
since u started watching football, the same thing can be said.
don't start telling me u entered a thousand consecutive semifinals because nobody remembers semifinals...
u have watched ur team win d ucl just twice in ur lifetime.....so an average united fan like me. so u can't shout and expect me to keep quiet for u grin
The logic dictates that Man Utd should watch silently and not interfere or rate themselves as a top club when relevant clubsides are talking Man Utd should wait till they are relevant once again before starting to make noise like Notthingham Forest fans are doing at the moment.

Since I was born German NT dominated by Bundesliga players have won several trophies, played several finals

Since you were born can you point to a time English NT dominated by your useless EPL players have won or played a major final
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2016
raumdeuter:

In my lifetime, I have seen Italy win trophies play finals and all that. When you win, you are allowed a period of down time since no team can win 100% of the time

Unlike England with their useless EPL players tell us any year Englaand NT have won a trophy or played a final in your lifetime

Dadehmola, Oponu ni yin sir

So the past achievements of a NT now determine the current strength of its domestic league - it's no more about the number of homebased players in the team?

When you start shifting goalposts like the confused dunderhead we have always known you to be, the argument in question should end.

It's time to get my coat - you have been obliterated with your very own logic yet again! grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
Dadehmola:
So the past achievements of a NT now determine the current strength of its domestic league - it's no more about the number of homebased players in the team?

When you start shifting goalposts like the confused dunderhead we have always known you to be, the argument in question should end.

It's time to get my coat - you have been obliterated with your very own logic yet again! grin grin

Its like you dont even understand English pity I cant type in Igbomina

When a team is made of 100% of players froma certain league and 4 of the starting 11 are part of the current best 11 in the league and another 4 part of the best 11 of recent seasons then its a pointer to the strenght of that league

If England NT thats 100% EPL with 4 of the current best EPL 11 is not a representative of the EPL then which NT is? Iceland or is it Gabon
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
raumdeuter:

When a team is made of 100% of players froma certain league and 4 of the starting 11 are part of the current best 11 in the league and another 4 part of the best 11 of recent seasons then its a pointer to the strenght of that league

If England NT thats 100% EPL with 4 of the current best EPL 11 is not a representative of the EPL then which NT is? Iceland or is it Gabon

And the ogbomoso mafia claps back with a deadly volley of shots, in a move taken straight from the fadeyi oloro playbook.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we could be about to witness an epic battle here, reminiscent of the yoruba civil war of the late 1800s

Ibadan vs the Parapo

Alaafin vs Ogedengbe...in an cataclysmic clash of blood, thunder, and tribal marks...

Bloody hell...

Let's get to it.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
Davido said Dele na my boy

I am saying Dadehmola na my boy

Na one of those boys we dey send to go buy ciga and call Auntie Bisi come
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 29, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Ozil has been an integral part of the only team that's yet to concede a goal in this competition, Giroud has won games for France, and we still have Kos, Ramsey etc still in the competition and starting regularly for their various countries.
Prove to me you are not foolish by giving me one manure player that's still in the euros and has more appearances and better stats than any of these arsenal players or accept that folly is in your DNA.
The world doesn't deserve dis much stupidity from one person. Becoz of one assist, Ozil has been Integral for Germany. Ozil that couldn't score a simple penalty against Hungary?? Or the Ozil that was annonymous vs Poland?? Do u even know the meaning of Integral??

The îdiot even mentioned Giroud. The Giroud that had only two passes in France's first game and has being invisible ever since??

Is it Xhaka that couldn't convert a penalty and stop his team from crashing out, or Wilshere dat was just as Useless?? Pls remind me again how many games Belerin dat was the best RB in d league and one of d best players for Arsenal played for Spain in dis tournament??

kokaneprodigy:

Their best out field player (Martial) is a "benchee" their best player D Gea is out after conceding 2 goals couldn't even save his team, another huge chunk of them are back home, the ones left like Fellaini and Bastian are just on holiday in France, the whole yawnited squad is shyte and he wants to troll Ozil, Giroud and Ramsey.
Yes Martial dey bench. So? If Benzema dat is better dan both was left out of the squad for Giroud, then there was obviously no chance of Martial starting in this Euros. And in case ur brain was too slow to process, Martial doesn't even strike for France. He plays on d wings.

Lol u even ve the effrontery of mentioning De Gea wen Cech easily goes down as one of the most useless GKs in d tournament. Even Joke Hart dat was a flop had a better tournament dan Cech.
DDG had 2 clean sheets and went out fighting when he saved his team from being knocked out by an embarrassing score line.
Cech was just useless all through. Shipping in goals left, right and centre. Couldn't even help his team to a 3rd place finish.

kokaneprodigy:
Cc adelana1 ademumu1
U are just as daft as the môron who wrote dis article. So i'm not surprised u see it as the Gospel.
U think u're smart but all u re doing is making a fool of urself.
Shey Zlatan that hasn't even had his medicals or signed any form of agreement is the one being tagged a colossal waste of money?? Walahi u're sincerely foolish
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
elampiro:

Herdenson was behind Wilshere in the pecking order. The only problem is that Rooney was kept on too late. I also think Rooney deserves his place after his previous performance.

Contrary to what you people think, I don't think we are going to see a scenario where Rooney must play. The players that are coming will not sit on the bench.

Rooney should train hard for his own sake. If possible, let him go to Kenyan Mountain to revive his speed and athleticism. Lol
Rooney deserves what place after which performance

Ok.....

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2016
raumdeuter:

We should look at French team that is less than 50% EPL or Belgian team as representative of EPL but we cant look at English team thats 100% EPL

If they ask you who is more representative of Nigerian blood, Okocha who is 100% Nigerian by blood or Ross Barkley who is 25% Nigerian
Again nobody said that you shouldn't look at England as epl representatives but rather as one of them. You yourself have trolled games involving Ireland, Northern Ireland and Wales since this competition started so why the England preference in the epl beef? England goes out of the euros and suddenly the epl should be burnt down whereas foreigners dominate the league, the epl doesn't belong to the English alone so as long as I'm concerned, they don't wholly represent the league!.

If Barkley chooses to play for Nigeria, then he should be seen as a Nigerian even if he's English also. Is Alaba not a Nigerian playing for Austria? Does it make him less Austrian than Arnatovic?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 6:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
Abeg anybody don hear anything about the bonnuci transfer news since it first came out?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 6:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
dopeJemi:

Does it change the fact that we are not mates?

How we go be mates? Playing in the Champions league is different from Thursday league. No be so?

Continue una agbana business jare. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 7:06pm On Jun 29, 2016
Pataki:

How we go be mates? Playing in the Champions league is different from Thursday league. No be so?

Continue una agbana business jare. cheesy

Man united- 3

Arsenal- ?

Pataki we be mates?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
The world doesn't deserve dis much stupidity from one person. Becoz of one assist, Ozil has been Integral for Germany. Ozil that couldn't score a simple penalty against Hungary?? Or the Ozil that was annonymous vs Poland?? Do u even know the meaning of Integral??

The îdiot even mentioned Giroud. The Giroud that had only two passes in France's first game and has being invisible ever since??

Is it Xhaka that couldn't convert a penalty and stop his team from crashing out, or Wilshere dat was just as Useless?? Pls remind me again how many games Belerin dat was the best RB in d league and one of d best players for Arsenal played for Spain in dis tournament??

Yes Martial dey bench. So? If Benzema dat is better dan both was left out of the squad for Giroud, then there was obviously no chance of Martial starting in this Euros. And in case ur brain was too slow to process, Martial doesn't even strike for France. He plays on d wings.

Lol u even ve the effrontery of mentioning De Gea wen Cech easily goes down as one of the most useless GKs in d tournament. Even Joke Hart dat was a flop had a better tournament dan Cech.
DDG had 2 clean sheets and went out fighting when he saved his team from being knocked out by an embarrassing score line.
Cech was just useless all through. Shipping in goals left, right and centre. Couldn't even help his team to a 3rd place finish.

U are just as daft as the môron who wrote dis article. So i'm not surprised u see it as the Gospel.
U think u're smart but all u re doing is making a fool of urself.
Shey Zlatan that hasn't even had his medicals or signed any form of agreement is the one being tagged a colossal waste of money?? Walahi u're sincerely foolish
I'm still searching for the answer to the question I asked u in the post, just name one person mumu!!! I didn't ask u to show ur workings.
It's obvious folly is in ur DNA.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 7:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
dopeJemi:

Man united- 3

Arsenal- ?

Pataki we be mates?

I am looking for your team amongst the UEFA CHAMPION league list. Could you help me out?

I can see Barcelona, Bayern, Arsenal, Real Madrid, PSV, etc. Where is your team? We no be mates for Europe.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 7:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
Pataki:

I am looking for your team amongst the UEFA CHAMPION league list. Could you help me out?

I can see Barcelona, Bayern, Arsenal, Real Madrid, PSV, etc. Where is your team? We no be mates for Europe.

I am looking for your team amongst the uefa champions league winners, I can see man united, chelsea, Liverpool, barca, madrid, I can even see atletico madrid in two finals

Pataki, we no be mates
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
parrotibaba:
Again nobody said that you shouldn't look at England as epl representatives but rather as one of them. You yourself have trolled games involving Ireland, Northern Ireland and Wales since this competition started so why the England preference in the epl beef? England goes out of the euros and suddenly the epl should be burnt down whereas foreigners dominate the league, the epl doesn't belong to the English alone so as long as I'm concerned, they don't wholly represent the league!.

If Barkley chooses to play for Nigeria, then he should be seen as a Nigerian even if he's English also. Is Alaba not a Nigerian playing for Austria? Does it make him less Austrian than Arnatovic?

England are the most EPL of all the team they have the most EPL representative. Infact its 100% EPL If you see another team that has as much EPL rep as England let us know

The team that mirrors the EPL the most is England and they were disgraced we can infer that if not for the non EPL players in Wales, Belgium and france Maybe they would have been like England too

EPL deserves to be burnt down

Genetically Barkley is less Nigerian than Okocha, Genetically Alaba is less Austrian than Arnautovic

If Barkley is good or bad, It can either be as a result of his English genes or Nigerian Gene, Same with Alaba. But if Okocha is bad, No two ways about it Its either Nigerian or Nigerian.

France has scored 6 goals in this tournament 3 by EPL 3 by La Liga. So both EPL and La Liga can lay claims to French success. But England is 100% EPL there is no other team that beats that
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
raumdeuter:

Just when I thought you woulda repented from this shameless show of Oponucracy, you decided to regurgitate some meaningless shii yet again...

At the 2010 WC, the Italian NT (that had 100% Serie A players) could only garner 2 points from a group that had Slovakia, New Zealand & Paraguay.

For the umpeeth time, could the shameful exit of the Azzuris be seen as a true reflection of the quality of the serie A that year...you obtuse moròn??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
Nihilist

WHere are you? Kokaneprodigy Pataki and the Arsenal crew don finally exterminate Adelana1 so tay he deactivated his account

In my 9yrs here, I have never caused the e-death of anyone but these useless Gayyner vultures just pai Adelana1

When is the wake keeping and candle light procession

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3016) (3017) (3018) (3019) (3020) (3021) (3022) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: YourBestWriter and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.