Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,015 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8722269 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3188) (3189) (3190) (3191) (3192) (3193) (3194) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 11:15pm On Aug 20, 2016
dubylhover:

Gabigol that was loaned out...and you just mentioned sane who played in a top league...a point you just trashed..as you said Bailly and pogba won't b considered as youths cos theyplayed in known clubs,but 5 minutes later you call an ex schakle player a youth...you c yaself grin

Sane breakout season was this year and he was mostly on the bench for Schalke.

The previous season he was just part of the squad seeing little minutes or the other.

And even he loaned out Gabigol, the intention behind it is known.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 11:16pm On Aug 20, 2016
Elxandre:

He's a waste of time.

I dislike people with no stand!
He just shot himself in the foot..i tayà
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 11:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
Diademk07:

Sane breakout season was this year and he was mostly on the bench for Schalke.

The previous season he was just part of the squad seeing little minutes or the other.

And even he loaned out Gabigol, the intention behind it is known.

Goodnight smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 11:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
Diademk07:

The point is, is he a CM or an attacking midfielder? Southampton not only dominated us but also created better chances yesterday and if they still had Mane, they would have trashed us.
What do you want exactly?
A dull performance or static one like he had in France?

You don't know anything.
They created better chances, yet DDG didn't get to make any real Save yesterday, unlike last season that he almost turned Spiderman. Even against smaller teams.

If they had Mane they would have won? grin
This isn't FIFA!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 11:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
SailorXY:
Cøck & Bull
We have always fielded all-action combatants in midfield & Carrick is the first of his kind to grace our sands as far back as I started seeing the games.
Ince, Fortune, Kleberson, Veron, Keane, Scholes, JS Park, Hargreaves, Smith, Anderson, Cleverley...even John O'Shea.. you name it - endless list.
I'm not putting Carrick's efforts down but don't come here & preach some bollocks of a kind of compulsive trait that must be seen in MUFC. From what I see the club is not exactly on the look out for a similar player, so whether we get one or not the team must move on.

Did you even understand the point here.

We're talking about Carrick importance to the team.

When we had a combative DM, we also had a playmaker alongside such player. Scholes at his peak for example was more important to the team than Carrick. We could replace Carrick with a combative DM to play alongside Scholes and we wouldn't miss an inch.

But today, we had no such player. Hence, Carrick who contributed a lot to our control in midfield while Scholes was here, took over the prominent role and he's the only player who's not only capable of providing the incisive passes but can also control the midfield. That's why he's important.

Per adventure we got someone like Verratti who's a mobile playmaker, a combative DM would be much more required to play alongside him and Carrick role in the team would be rendered redundant. Pogba on the other hand helped with his probing passes and positive play yesterday but he didn't control the midfield.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 11:26pm On Aug 20, 2016
dubylhover:

Goodnight smiley

You got nothing say, right?

Why don't you refute the claim?

Just tell me how is Sane an experienced player? A player who was mostly on the bench?

Lol!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 11:28pm On Aug 20, 2016
Elxandre:

What do you want exactly?
A dull performance or static one like he had in France?

You don't know anything.
They created better chances, yet DDG didn't get to make any real Save yesterday, unlike last season that he almost turned Spiderman. Even against smaller teams.

If they had Mane they would have won? grin
This isn't FIFA!

De gea didn't have much to do because Southampton were wasteful in front of goal. The likes of Long and Redmond were pure shite! As simple as Abc.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AikayDaWrapper(m): 11:57pm On Aug 20, 2016
Leroy Sane stats for schalke last season. 30 starts in the league alone.

Many are mad but few are roaming.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 12:01am On Aug 21, 2016
AikayDaWrapper:
Leroy Sane stats for schalke last season. 30 starts in the league alone.

Many are mad but few are roaming.

You would do well to quote reputable sources instead of displaying your madness.

http://m.espn.com/soccer/profile?id=202641&type=stats&lang=EN&wjb=
30 starts indeed!

I wonder who shook ya ugly mouth into the conversation.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 12:03am On Aug 21, 2016
Diademk07:

You got nothing say, right?

Why don't you refute the claim?

Just tell me how is Sane an experienced player? A player who was mostly on the bench?

Lol!

Are you sure you are debating Leroy Sane's appearances for Schalke in 2015/ 2016?

Sane made a total of 33 first team appearances for Schalke with 23 starts, and 10 from the bench in the Bundesliga. Sane was an integral part of Andre Breitenreiter's team, and helped them finish 5th to qualify for the Europa League.

Don't forget, the lad is only 20, however he was not peripheral for Schalke last season as you claim.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AikayDaWrapper(m): 12:03am On Aug 21, 2016
This is from ESPN.

Sane started 33 games last season and came on as a sub 15 times.

Not a starter eh?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 12:06am On Aug 21, 2016
Roland17:

Are you sure you are debating Leroy Sane's appearances for Schalke in 2015/ 2016?

Sane made a total of 33 first team appearances for Schalke with 23 starts, and 10 from the bench. Sane was an integral part of Andre Breitenreiter's team, and helped them finish 5th to qualify for the Europa League.

Don't forget, the lad is only 20, however he was not peripheral for Schalke last season as you claim.

He was a starter at first but got relegated to the bench before the end of the season due to his inconsistency.

I already stated that last season was his breakout year and that's no experience player.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 12:08am On Aug 21, 2016
AikayDaWrapper:
This is from ESPN.
Sane started 33 games last season and came on as a sub 15 times.
Not a starter eh?
I thought he started 30 games in the league?
Yeye!
We were talking about experienced player and Sane is by no means one.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AikayDaWrapper(m): 12:10am On Aug 21, 2016
Diademk07:

You would do well to quote reputable sources instead of displaying your madness.

http://m.espn.com/soccer/profile?id=202641&type=stats&lang=EN&wjb=
30 starts indeed!

I wonder who shook ya ugly mouth into the conversation.
Look at the 2015/2016 stats and tell me what they say.

Ur father must be a dunce because this kind of stupidity is only hereditary. China are conducting the first head transplant next year so I suggest you go and donate ur body to them for the test cos Ur head is useless to humanity.

Goodnight.

Sweet dreams.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 12:13am On Aug 21, 2016
AikayDaWrapper:

Look at the 2015/2016 stats and tell me what they say.

Ur father must be a dunce because this kind of stupidity is only hereditary. China are conducting the first head transplant next year so I suggest you go and donate ur body to them for the test cos Ur head is useless to humanity.

Goodnight.

Sweet dreams.

If you hadn't forgot to use your brain before typing or probably, your hands controls your brain, you would know I stated that last season was his breakout season and that he was mostly on the bench for Schalke.

I thought he started 30 games in the league game for Schalke, According to your stupidity?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 12:16am On Aug 21, 2016
Diademk07:

He was a starter at first but got relegated to the bench before the end of the season due to his inconsistency.

I already stated that last season was his breakout year and that's no experienced player.

The Bundesliga plays 34 games, and Sane started 23, and 10 from the bench 2015/ 2016. The bench starts were actually during the very early stages of the campaign, and some were because of injuries but he finished very strongly for Schalke 04. His performances led to his first national team invitation and the squabble for his services by top clubs.

You may want to consult the Bayern Munich thread for details about Sane before he even became popular in the Bundesliga.

Sane was a very important player for Schalke last season, albeit, I agree he is still inexperienced and I made this argument on the Bayern thread prior to his transfer to city.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 12:19am On Aug 21, 2016
Roland17:

The Bundesliga plays 34 games, and Sane started 23, and 10 from the bench 2015/ 2016. The bench starts were actually during the very early stages of the campaign, and some were because of injuries but he finished very strongly for Schalke 04. His performances led to his first national team invitation and the squabble for his services by top clubs.

You may want to consult the Bayern Munich thread for details about Sane before he even became popular in the Bundesliga.

Sane was a very important player for Schalke.

He got called up because Reus was injured.

BTW, Schalke plays a youth team. He was replacing Draxler in the team and was given the first team shirt until his inconsistencies brought him back to earth and back to the bench. I follow Bundesliga enough to know what I'm saying.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 12:21am On Aug 21, 2016
Diademk07:
I thought he started 30 games in the league?

Yeye!

We were talking about experienced player and Sane is by no means one.

Though I agree with you that Leroy Saneis not an experienced player, but he was a starter for Schalke most of latter part of the season

He is a young player who just broke through a year earlier so typically he would he ushered in gradually starting with sub appearances

Check here for last seasons stats

http://www.transfermarkt.com/leroy-sane/leistungsdaten/spieler/192565/plus/0?saison=2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 12:26am On Aug 21, 2016
Leroy Sane played regularly in the Schalke team towards the end of last season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 12:30am On Aug 21, 2016
raumdeuter:

Though I agree with you that Leroy Saneis not an experienced player, but he was a starter for Schalke most of latter part of the season

He is a young player who just broke through a year earlier so typically he would he ushered in gradually starting with sub appearances

Check here for last seasons stats

http://www.transfermarkt.com/leroy-sane/leistungsdaten/spieler/192565/plus/0?saison=2015

He was relegated to the bench at some point though.
I know that for a fact that he was relegated to the bench. He was probably back to the team because Schalke had no one better.

Anyway, after Bayern mathematically won the league although Dortmund were making it impossible for them to immediately lift the trophy evenmthough they had won it already, I had no interest by then.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:33am On Aug 21, 2016
elampiro:

But Lana1, you sabi distort fact sha. Van Persie didn't take over penalty from Rooney under Gaal. It was the other way round.

Van Persie was our penalty taker under SAF. It was Gaal who took the duty from him after he missed and handed over to Rooney.

When Rooney missed, I have forgotten the particular match, then Gaal said Rooney will go to the bottom as a matter of new principal. It went to Mata.

Mata also missed, I think in a Europa fixture, then Gaal said he had handed over to Herrera.

However, Rooney still score two penalties last season.

What were the natches Rooney scored his PK last season??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 12:38am On Aug 21, 2016
Diademk07:

He got called up because Reus was injured.

BTW, Schalke plays a youth team. He was replacing Draxler in the team and was given the first team shirt until his inconsistencies brought him back to earth and back to the bench. I follow Bundesliga enough to know what I'm saying.

I am not questioning your knowledge of the Bundesliga, in the same vein, I follow the Bundesliga very closely.

Like I stated earlier, I agree he is inexperienced and should have remained with Schalke, however, he started 23 games, 10 bench starts in 34 games. Draxler is an Attacking midfielder utilized mostly from the center of the midfield when he played for Schalke.

Sane's competition for places in Schalke were Sidney Sam and Moting when he was not used as a Winger. And he was a beast when it came to appearances in 2015/ 2016.

Again, don't forget he is only 20.. Bench appearances were very early during the campaign.. I agree with you he is inexperienced.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 12:41am On Aug 21, 2016
Roland17:

I am not questioning your knowledge of the Bundesliga, in the same vein, I follow the Bundesliga very closely.

Like I stated earlier, I agree he is inexperienced and should have remained with Schalke, however, he started 23 games, 10 bench starts in 34 games. Draxler is an Attacking midfielder utilized mostly from the center of the midfield when he played for Schalke.

Sane's competition for places in Schalke were Sidney Sam and Moting when he was not used as a Winger. And he was a beast when it came to appearances in 2015/ 2016.

Draxler may have been an attacking midfielder but he mostly operated on the wing for Schalke after Meyer breakout season. Meyer was the one in the middle. Hence, once Draxler left, a spot opened up for Sane on the wing.

He started out well but tailed off and was benched. That was all I know. But I guess he eventually got back into the team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 12:46am On Aug 21, 2016
Elxandre & AikayDaWrapper stop wasting your time debating that loon. Currently I find it difficult to believe he's actually a United fan. I must learn to treat him differently and i hope others can do same.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 12:51am On Aug 21, 2016
GBR1:
Elxandre & AikayDaWrapper stop wasting your time debating that loon. Currently I find it difficult to believe he's actually a United fan. I must learn to treat him differently and i hope others can do same.

What's this eediot saying BTW? The fact is I whooped your fellow dirty fools and they all can go cry to mama! No be you dey signal Embolo for us!

You're a true manutd fan indeed!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 1:02am On Aug 21, 2016
Diademk07:

What's this eediot saying BTW? The fact is I whooped your fellow dirty fools and they all can go cry to mama! No be you dey signal Embolo for us!

You're a true manutd fan indeed!

Your whooped my dirty fools? When did that happen?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 1:07am On Aug 21, 2016
GBR1:

Your whooped my dirty fools? When did that happen?

You mean the eediot shooking mouth in wetin no concern him while slurping out 30 league games when I was discussing about experienced players or the other dolt that doesn't know what comparism means? Which one of the two btw?

Point of correction, not your dirty fools but ya fellow dirty fools because you're one of them.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 1:10am On Aug 21, 2016
Diademk07:

You mean the eediot shooking mouth in wetin no concern him when I was discussing about experienced players or the other dolt that dosen't know what comaprism means? Which one btw?

And not your dirty fools but ya fellow dirty fools because you're one of them.
Why is every United fan against you on this board most times? have you given any thought to why this keeps happening?

You are not a United fan believe me. You're simply a deluded fanatic who thinks he knows football.

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 1:12am On Aug 21, 2016
GBR1:

Why is every United fan against you on this board most times? have you given any thought to why this keeps happening?

You are not a United fan believe me. You're simply a deluded fanatic who thinks he knows football.

Lol!

Because I'm not part of the cult of Morinho's cheering clowns!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 1:16am On Aug 21, 2016
Diademk07:

Lol!

Because I'm not part of the cult of Morinho's cheering clowns!
No it goes beyond that. Lana1 doesn't like Jose just like you but nobody doubts he's a United fan.

Don't tell lies now.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:19am On Aug 21, 2016
Diademk07:

Blind and Martial. Without him the likes of Rashford, Lingard wouldn't come through.
The likes of Rashford and Lingard came through last season because the likes of Depay were disappointing and LVG had no choice but to turn to the bench. A Mourinho or any other coach would have done same thing too
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 1:21am On Aug 21, 2016
GBR1:

No it goes beyond that. Lana1 doesn't like Jose just like you but nobody doubts he's a United fan.

Don't tell lies now.

Well you could say I'm new here and I'm quite reasonable about Van gaal unlike eediots who kept screaming 'players were van galed' yet same set of players has looked rubbish under Mourinho so far.

BTW, you have to look into the mirror first. At least I didn't pray for Manutd to lose unlike yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3188) (3189) (3190) (3191) (3192) (3193) (3194) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: nitrogen(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.