Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8724157 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3206) (3207) (3208) (3209) (3210) (3211) (3212) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
Mkhitaryan never see playing time, somebody dey mention Depay.
Depay should prepare himself for the EFL cup games.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2016
Wingback:

And you can Fvck off Sir. Hull is a small troubled team but you won't even bother rotating the team just before International break.

He says He wants to rotate players isn't this a good time but the coward is using the same lineup.

Not even experimenting with A smaling-Bailly lineup. Or is it when they are playing league cup that the players are tired, is that when he should start experimenting?
Hull is a small team who have won all their opening fixtures. A feat some acclaimed big teams can't boast of.
Why should he make a bad change to the team all for the sake of experimenting? Are you not still satisfied with the amount of experimenting you saw last season? you need more?
The only problem in this team is Rooney and the only player fit to fill in is Mkhitaryan. so sir, once again shut the Zap up.
abeg I wan concentrate watch this match.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2016
Why is someone here mentioning about rotation just 3 matches into the season? Which kain fans we get here? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2016
Yes we are three games into the season. Yes there should be some form of rotation. Yes we arevplaying Hull City. Yes they only ve 13 first team players fit for action. But no they aren't a troubled team. They've won their first two games and they are in fine form.

Mourinho ll obviously want a strong lineup considering the international break and considering we ve City next. Wo wetin consign Depay for where Men dey?? Abeg Depay should strap himself in and grab some popcorn. As far as Martial is fit, His time on d bench is just starting.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2016
parrotibaba:
Why is someone here mentioning about rotation just 3 matches into the season? Which kain fans we get here? undecided
You they mind them. canopy analysts.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
Miki and Rashford never even see chance dem dey mention Depay. Smh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2016
UniqueGem:
Hull is a small team who have won all their opening fixtures. A feat some acclaimed big teams can't boast of.
Why should make a good line up bad all for the sake of experimenting? Are you not still satisfied with the amount of experimenting you saw last season? you need more?
The only problem in this team is Rooney and the only player fit to fill in is Mkhitaryan. so sir, once again shut the Zap up.

They beat Leicester and Swansea...Leicester didn't take their chances and lost players, Swansea is shit so the 6 points don't matter.

Rooney isn't leaving anytime soon so you can rule him out for Mikitayan.

I can't believe it, what hull city player can match Our squads depth. Surely expiremnting with players isn't too much to ask for?

So yeah fvck off.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
Wingback:
Mourinho is a fvcking coward...He couldn't even start Depay for Martial...SMH.

Now I can totally confirm, you are highly mentally unbalanced. Anyways, so far you contain your madness to your thread, wetin concern me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
Wingback:

And you can Fvck off Sir. Hull is a small troubled team but you won't even bother rotating the team just before International break.

He says He wants to rotate players isn't this a good time but the coward is using the same lineup.

Not even experimenting with A smaling-Bailly lineup. Or is it when they are playing league cup that the players are tired, is that when he should start experimenting?
All dis talk of experimenting is naive bruh. If u wan dey experiment, go find urself a lab.

Yes i support u, there should be rotations. And considering we ve Thursday night matches to cope with, rotation is never a bad idea. But its just three games into the season. In an away match we ve to win to stay ontop. So no one can blame Mourinho for fielding an 11 he seems comfortable with.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
Pataki:

Now I can totally confirm, you are highly mentally unbalanced. Anyways, so far you contain your madness to your thread, wetin concern me.

Squinting hard to find the common sense in the rubbish you just concocted.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
Wingback:

[s]They beat Leicester and Swansea...Leicester didn't take their chances and lost players, Swansea is shit so the 6 points don't matter.

Rooney isn't leaving anytime soon so you can rule him out for Mikitayan.

I can't believe it, what hull city player can match Our squads depth. Surely expiremnting with players isn't too much to ask for?

So yeah fvck off.
[/s]
Face your Tv if you have one.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
Pataki:

so you self dey your thread see this shittbaggery. The shitty version of United fans making their way to this thread is becoming alarming. Canopy analysts everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
I will back down from this, I am not the type that likes Flogging dead horses like some lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

But seriously FVCK MOURINHO.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
Moyes's Sunderland can't even hold a lead for 10mins to win a game. SMH
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
parrotibaba:
so you self dey your thread see this shittbaggery. The shitty version of United fans making their way to this thread is becoming alarming. Canopy analysts everywhere.

The rambling idioot jumps from thread to thread spitting foolishness everywhere. I just ignore him every time. Which every sensible people should do.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
What's all this rubbish about Injuries...

Hull city have no hot prospects? No reserve team? No youth players?

This is a perfect time to find the next Bojan cool cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2016
UniqueGem:
[/s]
Face your Tv if you have one.

Please come and buy Samsung 4k Ultra HD TV for me, any size. I need it to judge Mourinho's Tactical blunders. God Bless you. undecided

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
Hian
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2016
Wingback:

Please come and buy Samsung 4k Ultra HD TV for me, any size. I need it to judge Mourinho's Tactical blunders. God Bless you. undecided
Dude seriously? ah mehn how old again?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
undecided

Gooosh!
I think Diademk07 is far better than this Rògué!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2016
Chai!

There is nothing as childish as what he did!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
Playing a 4-3-3...Pogba and Fellaini should have no problems retaining possession in the Midfield as long as Rooney doesn't squander it all the way back to The Wingbacks.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 5:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
I nor know whether Na tiri points some people want or experiment.

At just 3 games someone is complaining of rotation in the squad.

SMH.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
Adamas pace can might have caused Valencia problems but he's faster...That's our only weakness as far as I can see. As long as Mata tracks back, I don't see him being overlapped often...

Easy 3 points unless Rooney or Fellaini mess us up .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pelvicky(m): 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
team hull city naani
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 5:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
UniqueGem:
Moyes's Sunderland can't even hold a lead for 10mins to win a game. SMH

Abeg no talk! I watched the full game and the goalkeeper was entirely at fault for letting the Southampton goal in!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 27, 2016
Fellaini is back with his careless physical play.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 5:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
Rooney has lost possession in the space of 20 seconds
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
120 million dollar flop. Pogba pass the Ball. It's a team Sport...SMH
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 5:45pm On Aug 27, 2016
dopeJemi:
Rooney has lost possession in the space of 20 seconds
3 times
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 27, 2016
Zlatan is dropping in too deep... cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (3206) (3207) (3208) (3209) (3210) (3211) (3212) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.