Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,380 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:12 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8859677 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3226) (3227) (3228) (3229) (3230) (3231) (3232) ... (14214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 04, 2016
parrotibaba:
Clearly from his tweets, he states that the FA has nothing to do with it and neither did he mention anything about sports fixing and bias in the EPL, rather he blames the PGMOL.

No de spread false info around.
Halsey retired at the end of the 2012-13 season, and refused to sign the PGMO gagging order which most ex-refs sign, even in the face of a £50,000 offer to sign. He made his comments in the debate over Sergio Aguero’s appeal against a three-match ban for violent conduct in elbowing Winston Reid in Sunday’s game between Man City and West Ham....... Why sign something of such in a supposed transparent sport

Manchester City have challenged the ban by the FA on the grounds that TV images showed that referee Andre Marriner was close, looking at Aguero at the time of the incident, and therefore did see it. If he saw the event then the rules say that there can be no retrospective action be taken against a player.

Scummies sha wanna bribe their way to the top.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 11:18am On Sep 04, 2016
chrisley024:
Looks like Shaw is unfit/injured. Don't understand this injury prone guy we got.

3 games into the season and this injury plague is back. Good Jose didn't sell.

How is shaw injury prone?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 11:22am On Sep 04, 2016
UniqueGem:
Shaw is fit and is not injured.
There must be a reason he was withdrawn which clearly shows he's unfit.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:24am On Sep 04, 2016
E be like we no dey go church again...grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 11:25am On Sep 04, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Halsey retired at the end of the 2012-13 season, and refused to sign the PGMO gagging order which most ex-refs sign, even in the face of a £50,000 offer to sign. He made his comments in the debate over Sergio Aguero’s appeal against a three-match ban for violent conduct in elbowing Winston Reid in Sunday’s game between Man City and West Ham....... Why sign something of such in a supposed transparent sport

Manchester City have challenged the ban by the FA on the grounds that TV images showed that referee Andre Marriner was close, looking at Aguero at the time of the incident, and therefore did see it. If he saw the event then the rules say that there can be no retrospective action be taken against a player.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard/seen, at no point in your incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought... everyone on this board is now dumb for reading this, you should give your brain up for experiment cause it's still unused

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 11:25am On Sep 04, 2016
dopeJemi:

How is shaw injury prone?
This is his 3rd season here and I can easily count the number of games he has played. How else is he not injury prone in United?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:26am On Sep 04, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Scummies wanna bribe their way to the top.

How many wraps you don burn this morning
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:28am On Sep 04, 2016
chrisley024:
This is his 3rd season here and I can easily count the number of games he has played. How else is he not injury prone in United?

Lol...calm down na... It hasn't been verified if he's injured or not yet!

Tho Shaw hasn't featured prominently since his transfer to United!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 04, 2016
dopeJemi:

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard/seen, at no point in your incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought... everyone on this board is now dumb for reading this, you should give your brain up for experiment cause it's still unused

I've said things based on the facts, you are here talking gibberish,
Is the PGMOL not under the payroll of the FA and EFL?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:32am On Sep 04, 2016
dopeJemi:

The weed wey dat guy burn this morning no be small thing!!!
I'm still trying to figure out the contextual relationship between the words he put up there...

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 11:33am On Sep 04, 2016
chrisley024:
There must be a reason he was withdrawn which clearly shows he's unfit.
He was left out of team training and sent back to Manchester as a precautionary method of reducing his work load. He just returned from breaking 2 bones in one leg and has featured in the opening 3 matches of the season. No need to over work him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 11:33am On Sep 04, 2016
chrisley024:

It wasn't his fault that hector broke his leg though, he was super fit at Southampton, correct me if i'm wrong.. van gaal had him train more in his first season because he wasn't "van gaal" fit
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 04, 2016
parrotibaba:
Clearly from his tweets, he states that the FA has nothing to do with it and neither did he metion anything about sports fixing and bias in the EPL, rather he blames the PGMOL.

No de spread false info around.
He never said the FA has nothing to do with it, he only mentioned where he gets the order from. Read the tweet again.
Meanwhile the PGMOL is funded by the FA and EFL.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 11:35am On Sep 04, 2016
elrony:
E be like we no dey go church again...grin
Do people still go to church?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 11:37am On Sep 04, 2016
UniqueGem:
Guys what's your Take on this Rashford vs Iheanacho debate flying around?

Sentiments apart, Rash for me any day.

Iheanacho is clearly ahead on his development.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 11:39am On Sep 04, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

I've said things based on the facts, you are here taking gibberish,
Is the PGMOL not under the payroll of the FA and EFL?

You fncking dunderhead, is the PGMOL also under the payroll of Manchester United? What nonsense were you spewing about us bribing our way to the top

No make me carry your matter for my head cause you no go like am at all, today is Sunday, use your head
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:40am On Sep 04, 2016
UniqueGem:

Yes na!!! gringrin grin

I dress up finish...enter chair dey press fone!!! ... (Jah haff mercy on me).grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 11:40am On Sep 04, 2016
elrony:

The weed wey dat guy burn this morning no be small thing!!!
I'm still trying to figure out the contextual relationship between the words he put up there...

grin

What more do you expect from someone with coke for a brain
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 04, 2016
elrony:

How many wraps you don burn this morning
Summary is why try convince the retired ref to sign a gagging order if there was nothing fishy with that body?

Secondly if the ref had admitted he saw it, Aguero won't get banned.

And lastly from the video it was obvious he saw it, and this is where Halsey's revelation comes in.
I've tried to make it simpler for you. if you don't still understand, go and donate your brain.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 11:42am On Sep 04, 2016
MrTA:

Iheanacho is clearly ahead on his development.
I wish those 2 would start in the Manchester derby.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 11:44am On Sep 04, 2016
elrony:

Yes na!!! gringrin grin

I dress up finish...enter chair dey press fone!!! ... (Jah haff mercy on me).grin
I don't even waste my time anymore, unless I have a game there.

Whatever my mission might be, I make sure not even my 1 kobo slips into their offering basket.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 04, 2016
dopeJemi:

You fncking dunderhead, is the PGMOL also under the payroll of Manchester United? What nonsense were you spewing about us bribing our way to the top

No make me carry your matter for my head cause you no go like am at all, today is Sunday, use your head
Are clubs not involved in the hot and cold ball revelation?
What makes you think a certain club ain't happy about this decision as evident from its fans?
I've said all that need to be said, connect the dots
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 11:47am On Sep 04, 2016
Idióts choosing to dwell on the wrong issue.
Did he elbow Reid or not?
Does he deserve the punishment or not?
That's what Saner people are debating.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 11:49am On Sep 04, 2016
UniqueGem:
lol.. Yes we do
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:49am On Sep 04, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Summary is why try convince the retired ref to sign a gagging order if there was nothing fishy with that body?

Secondly if the ref had admitted he saw it, Aguero won't get banned.

And lastly from the video it was obvious he saw it, and this is where Halsey's revelation comes in.
I've tried to make it simpler for you. if you don't still understand, go and donate your brain.

Baba,was it Man Utd that allegedly tried forcing him to sign the presumed order?

Is this the first time, incidents have been reviewed post match,and bans handed to defaulters or even sending offs overturned ? (Why the fuss).

How did you come up with us bribing our way to the top?

You don dey mix ganja and snuff together on Sunday morning abi?

grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:51am On Sep 04, 2016
dopeJemi:

What more do you expect from someone with coke for a brain

Lol... that ninja is apparently on weed mode!!!... that's the only logical explanation.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 04, 2016
PietroRico:
Idióts choosing to dwell on the wrong issue.
Did he elbow Reid or not?
Does he deserve the punishment or not?
That's what Saner people are debating.

He should have been punished in the game, a free-kick or a yellow card at most, Sanchez suffered an elbow and was awarded a penalty spot kick against Watford.

He chose to ignore it cos the bigger plan was to get him banned in the Derby. For fck sake the ref saw it. Why is no one asking y d fck he ignored it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:53am On Sep 04, 2016
UniqueGem:
I don't even waste my time anymore, unless I have a game there.

Whatever my mission might be, I make sure not even my 1 kobo slips into their offering basket.

Lol... wetin happen? .... (care to share?)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 11:54am On Sep 04, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Another day and another megedefegede from you. Wetin concern United with what a former referee said in regards to the Aguero/Reid argument? A-40 posted a picture that had the initial tweets of Harsley regarding the referee controversial matter and about the sports fixing and bias in the EPL. I moved to rectify the okpaks which any sane being will do but kokaneprodigy will not understand the reason why I was involved in the matter before jumping into the matter like a frog.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 04, 2016
elrony:

Baba,was it Man Utd that allegedly tried forcing him to sign the presumed order?

Is this the first time, incidents have been reviewed post match,and bans handed to defaulters or even sending offs overturned ? (Why the fuss).

How did you come up with us bribing our way to the top?

You don dey mix ganja and snuff together on Sunday morning abi?

grin
It's different this time cos the ref was in an obvious position to have spotted it. In fact he spotted it but ignored so they can get him banned against you scums. Go check the video.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 11:55am On Sep 04, 2016
elrony:

Lol... wetin happen? .... (care to share?)
I won't want to convert a bruh. I'm not like the Christian brothers who think its their way or the high way.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:56am On Sep 04, 2016
UniqueGem:
I wish those 2 would start in the Manchester derby.

They might not have the best of outing on the same day to compare tho.

Like if either of their teams turn out below expectation on the same day!

Buh I'd like to have both on my starting line up!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3226) (3227) (3228) (3229) (3230) (3231) (3232) ... (14214) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, Jodera, Leyqute(m), MRTA7, Jamiuokolla and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.