Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,707 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:57 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8844667 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3227) (3228) (3229) (3230) (3231) (3232) (3233) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 11:57am On Sep 04, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Are clubs not involved in the hot and cold ball revelation?
What makes you think a certain club ain't happy about this decision as evident from its fans?
I've said all that need to be said, connect the dots

Do you know fellaini was also banned for a similar case?

Your mistake was involving united in this mess, that's all
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 11:59am On Sep 04, 2016
UniqueGem:

I won't want to convert a bruh.
I'm not like the Christian brothers who think its their way or the high way.

But you are a christian, right?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:59am On Sep 04, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

It's different this time cos the ref was in an obvious position to have spotted it. In fact he spotted it but ignored so they can get him banned against you scums. Go check the video.

Chai.... you trying so hard to make sense buh still turn out pathetic,without making any sense!!!

What's the purpose of video reviews if I may ask?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2016
UniqueGem:

I won't want to convert a bruh.
I'm not like the Christian brothers who think its their way or the high way.

Lol...buh you sha be Christian brother abi?... not everyone who goes to church is on that path tho.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
dopeJemi:

But you are a christian, right?
elrony:

Lol...buh you sha be Christian brother abi?... not everyone who goes to church is on that path tho.
Of course we are all Christians until proven otherwise.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 04, 2016
That's a screen shot, if you still believe the ref is saying the truth then you need to check yourself.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

It's different this time cos the ref was in an obvious position to have spotted it. In fact he spotted it but ignored so they can get him banned against you scums. Go check the video.
This is ridiculously ludicrous grin grin so the ref chose not to punish Aguero in that match so that the FA will ban him from playing in the derby? What sort of weed una de smoke this days? If the referee had decided to act on the decision, Aguero would have been sent off and will still miss the derby.

I'm surprised that you haven't accused United of bribing Aguero to elbow Reid so as to miss the derby.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
UniqueGem:

Of course we are all Christians until proven otherwise.

Hehe...aiit bro cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
parrotibaba:
This is ridiculously ludicrous grin grin so the ref chose not to punish Aguero in that match so that the FA will ban him from playing in the derby? What sort of weed una de smoke this days? If the referee had decided to act on the decision, Aguero would have been sent off and will still miss the derby.

I'm surprised that you haven't accused United of bribing Aguero to elbow Reid so as to miss the derby.
He won't be sent off! Did the elbow on Sanchez against Watford warrant a red?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

He should have been punished in the game, a free-kick or a yellow card at most, Sanchez suffered an elbow and was awarded a penalty spot kick against Watford.

He chose to ignore it cos the bigger plan was to get him banned in the Derby. For fck sake the ref saw it. Why is no one asking y d fck he ignored it.
my ninja
na straight red be that
the ref no see am.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
UniqueGem:
Guys what's your Take on this Rashford vs Iheanacho debate flying around?

Sentiments apart, Rash for me any day.
I haven't watched enough of Iheanacho to contribute to this debate. But from what I have watched of Rash I happy he is on our side and I just need the team to help him develop. He shouldn't be far from the 18
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
That's a screen shot, if you still believe the ref is saying the truth then you need to check yourself.

So Aguero would have featured in the derby if the ref had given him a red card?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

He never said the FA has nothing to do with it, he only mentioned where he gets the order from. Read the tweet again.
Meanwhile the PGMOL is funded by the FA and EFL.
I didn't even see this.

E be like say you don de blind at your age.

His second tweet read "to be fair on the FA, it's not them, it comes from with in(sic) the PGMOL.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
parrotibaba:

Sergio just received alert from Woodward...lmao grin cheesy cheesy

Crackprodigy is just hallucinating and yarning jagbajantis...pay him no heed! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
parrotibaba:

At the emboldened, you are getting the picture, it'll have been crystal clear without the latter things you typed.
Ridiculous what was I said too when I found out
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

He should have been punished in the game, a free-kick or a yellow card at most, Sanchez suffered an elbow and was awarded a penalty spot kick against Watford.

He chose to ignore it cos the bigger plan was to get him banned in the Derby. For fck sake the ref saw it. Why is no one asking y d fck he ignored it.

Your theory is crap, what if I tell you the ref pretended not to see it so that he wouldn't have to give aguero a red card so he could feature in the derby

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

He won't be sent off! Did the elbow on Sanchez against Watford warrant a red?
I didn't watch the Arsenal game so I didn't see the Sanchez elbow. Shey you know that there's intentional and unintentional elbowing. Unintentional elbowing may get you a yellow card, a warning or in some cases self, a red card depending on how the referee sees it. But an intentional elbowing(just like Aguero's) gets you a three match ban and in some cases, a fine even.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
dopeJemi:

So Aguero would have featured in the derby if the ref had given him a red card?

grin cheesy grin grin

If had played out that way... Crackprodigy would be like "Man U has bribed the referee to ban Aguero for the derby"..

When I tell fellas to stay of narcotics, them go dey hala say I be jew man.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
Actually I heard from reliable source that there was a meeting involving Aguero Ref mourinho that same day. It was agreed that Aguero would elbow a player then the ref would overlook it and our man in the FA would see to the rest. Brilliant isn't it? I guess you feeling stupid right now. Poor you.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 12:20pm On Sep 04, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Lol.. I guess the f. a also put nanites in Aguero's Brain to make him elbow an opponent

If The bigger plan was to get him banned for the Manchester derby that was to be played in the very next game week, a red card on the spot would have sufficed.

It won't occur to you that the ref on realising he had seriously goofed for not dishing out that red card on the spot, didn't envisage the media attention the incident would generate and then decided to deny seeing it to save his skin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
SIRcumalot:

my ninja
na straight red be that
the ref no see am.

Lol...That Gayner na confused man!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
eph12:

Actually I heard from reliable source that there was a meeting involving Aguero Ref mourinho that same day. It was agreed that Aguero would elbow a player then the ref would overlook it and our man in the FA would see to the rest. Brilliant isn't it? I guess you feeling stupid right now. Poor you.

cheesy grin grin grin

Which source? Kokaneprodigy?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
parrotibaba:
I didn't watch the Arsenal game so I didn't see the Sanchez elbow. Shey you know that there's intentional and unintentional elbowing. Unintentional elbowing may get you a yellow card, a warning or in some cases self, a red card depending on how the referee sees it. But an intentional elbowing(just like Aguero's) gets you a three match ban and in some cases, a fine even.
From the video he was contesting for the ball, ref will not see it as an outright red, it was similar with that of Sanchez against Watford, the one on Sanchez was worse, and no cards were given
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

At the emboldened, you are getting the picture, it'll have been crystal clear without the latter things you typed.
Ridiculous what was I said too when I found out
Using your goats and yam theory I can as well postulate that the ref intentionally refused to send Aguero off so that he will play the Manchester derby. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

From the video he was contesting for the ball, ref will not see it as an outright red, it was similar with that of Sanchez against Watford, the one on Sanchez was worse, and no cards were given
Oga watch that video well enough and you will see that he wasn't contesting for the ball.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 12:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
Abeg today na Sunday, I no wan too curse anybody
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
elrony:

cheesy grin grin grin

Which source? Kokaneprodigy?
A top official o grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Don't mind them. They won't believe you. They not privy to the kind of information we're privy to.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2016
The basis of the argument in the first place was that the referee saw the intentional elbow from Aguero but chose not to do anything which resulted in the harsley tweet.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
parrotibaba:
I didn't even see this.

E be like say you don de blind at your age.

His second tweet read "to be fair on the FA, it's not them, it comes from with in(sic) the PGMOL.
He was talking about those who told him, that is the people that gave him the order to deny seeing the incident, it doesn't necessarily mean the FA aint involved. PGMOL is funded by the FA, FA is boss to PGMOL.
In the army Does a sergeant receive order directly from the general?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
eph12:

A top official o grin

Kokaneprodigy is a "high" official! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:35pm On Sep 04, 2016
elrony:

Kokaneprodigy is a "high" official! grin
lipsrsealed grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3227) (3228) (3229) (3230) (3231) (3232) (3233) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.