Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8742782 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3446) (3447) (3448) (3449) (3450) (3451) (3452) ... (14155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2016
Oasis007:
undecided

When you are playing a big Match with the likes of Lingard Rashford, Fellaini..... then you should know your Team ain't belonging to a super Class!

There are too many average Players in the Team. We do not have better Players than Southampton and Co!

United must reinforce in January. We must buy Players that worth the price tags!

I agree with you in ur supposed context, but Abeg remove Rashford from that place in respect that he's not playing in his position.
A team with better quality can afford to start with Rashford leading the line in a big match.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donjazet(m): 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2016
Raumdeuter grin
I made a request angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2016
afrodoc2:

Modric/Kroos means Modric or Kroos NOT Modric and Kroos.

No vex, my blood dey hot ni grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2016
Oasis007:
undecided

When you are playing a big Match with the likes of Lingard Rashford, Fellaini..... then you should know your Team ain't belonging to a super Class!

There are too many average Players in the Team. We do not have better Players than Southampton and Co!

United must reinforce in January. We must buy Players that worth the price tags!

the same lingaard scored against chelsea in a 1 1 draw,rashford excelled that day, even fellaini. Your coach is a fraud,accept that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 7:03pm On Oct 23, 2016
More money more problems dj abeg play me this one now. United keep buying anyhow at anyprice. United don turn to magaster united coached by jose fraud mourinho.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
Laff with me pls...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
nyabinghi:
If rooney had played today e for dey collect the blame, ibra the god of womanchester ;DIf rooney had played today e for dey collect the blame, ibra the god of womanchester disappeared like a leper.

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
grin grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 7:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
Herrera ko, Heerenveen ni, Man utd going the way of liverpool. United lost it the day they hurriedly sacked moyes.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
elampiro:

Who are those mediocres?
Lingard, Fellaini, Pogba (Yes, he is a fraud) and Rashford as a starter, his time will come but it's definitely not now or as a winger
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
Lana1:
Go back and read my reply to eph12. Some of these top managers were available as at last december when we were playing rubbish. Abeg make we just leave am lai dat.
I don talk say i no wan dey wail bcoz of Mourinho.

Na him make I say make you stop to dey wail na.

Not all of us were in support of him being named manager, buh we still went ahead to respect the club's decision and bid him well.

Not like some plastic fans that switched allegiance cos of having him as our manager.

If at all ...blame the clueless folks running the club.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:08pm On Oct 23, 2016
undecided

But..... Stats-wise we outplayed Chelsea, just unlucky to convert the slim chances we got!

LOL!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pamcode(m): 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2016
Dj play me Omo abule sowo by Olamide. Ko le ye won Bi omi se wonu agbon.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2016
grin grin grin smh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chestar5(f): 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2016
And dat was how my man u friend said dis game will decide who ll win d league undecided....
After d game, he change mouth grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2016
donjazet:
Rumdeuter play me bottom belle by omawnumi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIhDiFaBhBo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:10pm On Oct 23, 2016
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:13pm On Oct 23, 2016
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lincolnn2: 7:14pm On Oct 23, 2016
Park the bus! Gaddemit! undecided

Mourinho, park the goddamned bus! embarassed

Mourinho, I said park the goddamned fuccking bus! angry

Mtcheeewww! undecided

Let me see/read/hear anyone come here, claiming that Mourinho's plan was spoilt,by so and so players. angry

What fuccking plan? To go defensive against a team who aren't any much better than us and trying to find their feet? angry

What rubbish?! Nonsense.

Nateevs, fucck you for being right about Mourinho being too defensive-minded and a coward when playing, despite the array of attacking players and financial investment in his team. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 7:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
elrony:

Na him make I say make you stop to dey wail na.

Not all of us were in support of him being named manager, buh we still went ahead to respect the club's decision and bid him.
not like the one he wants us to get is doing pretty well nowadays, pep has gone 5games without a victory, his worst run in seven years. abeg make i go sleep, man city next
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 7:17pm On Oct 23, 2016
This loss is squarely on Mourinho head. I said it after the Liverpool game that Pogba is very useless playing behind the striker, I don't think he did anything meaningful when he went to partner Herrera at the pivot, dude was too lazy to even mark his opponent, always jogging around. The earlier Mourinho comes to term that Pogba needs to sit on the bench the better for him.

You want to play attacking football and you left Martial, Mata, Mihki, Carrick out of your first 11, hell you drop your best LB at home and bring fuc.king Rojo and you expect any miracles. Mourinho better start sorting things out or he gets booted out.

Shout out to Smalling, he made sure the game was over before it even started. January cannot come soon enough.

#GGMU
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 23, 2016
Lincolnn2:
Park the bus! Gaddemit! undecided

Mourinho, park the goddamned bus! embarassed

Mourinho, I said park the goddamned fuccking bus! angry

Mtcheeewww! undecided

Let me see/read/hear anyone come here, claiming that Mourinho's plan was spoilt,by so and so players. angry

What fuccking plan? To go defensive against a team who aren't any much better than us and trying to find their feet? angry

What rubbish?! Nonsense.

Nateevs, fucck you for being right about Mourinho being too defensive-minded and a coward when playing, despite the array of attacking players and financial investment in his team. embarassed
Aswear he needs to go back to the drawing board immediately

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:20pm On Oct 23, 2016
nyabinghi:
Herrera ko, Heerenveen ni, Man utd going the way of liverpool. United lost it the day they hurriedly sacked moyes.

Egbon Troll with sense na.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 7:21pm On Oct 23, 2016
nyabinghi:

My Nigga
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:23pm On Oct 23, 2016
Oasis007:
undecided

But..... Stats-wise we outplayed Chelsea, just unlucky to convert the slim chances we got!

LOL!

With this, it's then obvious that stats don't tell the full story.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lincolnn2: 7:23pm On Oct 23, 2016
Mourinho, if you've got the balls, bench Ibra and play Rashford upfront. We didn't employed you to come and make another 'Welbeck' out of Rashford! angry
If you can't play Rashford as a and instead chose Ibra to start, then utilize Rashford as an impact sub!

And for fucck's sake, Pogba should never near the no. 10 position ever. angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:24pm On Oct 23, 2016
weedtaker:
not like the one he wants us to get is doing pretty well nowadays, pep has gone 5games without a victory, his worst run in seven years. abeg make i go sleep, man city next
Nobody go remember this Pep woeful run.
Because of our fork up this evening.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 7:25pm On Oct 23, 2016
them don kill me for here oh
Chelsea 4-0ju Man U
grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:27pm On Oct 23, 2016
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:28pm On Oct 23, 2016
larride:
This loss is squarely on Mourinho head. I said it after the Liverpool game that Pogba is very useless playing behind the striker, I don't think he did anything meaningful when he went to partner Herrera at the pivot, dude was too lazy to even mark his opponent, always jogging around. The earlier Mourinho comes to term that Pogba needs to sit on the bench the better for him.

You want to play attacking football and you left Martial, Mata, Mihki, Carrick out of your first 11, hell you drop your best LB at home and bring fuc.king Rojo and you expect any miracles. Mourinho better start sorting things out or he gets booted out.

Shout out to Smalling, he made sure the game was over before it even started. January cannot come soon enough.

#GGMU
You be correct guy .
If you are in Lagos, enter ICM on Wednesday and buy any drink you like!!!

I'll pay with my October allawee grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lincolnn2: 7:28pm On Oct 23, 2016
And yes, fucck you Louis van Gaal! Didn't we pay you off to leave the club alone? Why are you still hiding behind Mourinho, making him act stubborn and clueless? undecided

Yeah! Fucck you Diademk07! I blame Van Gaal for not wanting to leave Mourinho alone. angry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:29pm On Oct 23, 2016
Lincolnn2:
Mourinho, if you've got the balls, bench Ibra and play Rashford upfront. We didn't employed you to come and make another 'Welbeck' out of Rashford! angry
If you can't play Rashford as a and instead chose Ibra to start, then utilize Rashford as an impact sub!

And for fucck's sake, Pogba should never near the no. 10 position ever. angry

Reveal yourself mate grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3446) (3447) (3448) (3449) (3450) (3451) (3452) ... (14155) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Theuniverse, Sheunma, MrJaay(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.