Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8746822 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3447) (3448) (3449) (3450) (3451) (3452) (3453) ... (14156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2016
Lincolnn2:
And yes, fucck you Louis van Gaal! Didn't we pay you off to leave the club alone? Why are you still hiding behind Mourinho, making him act stubborn and clueless? undecided

Yeah! Fucck you Diademk07! I blame Van Gaal for not wanting to leave Mourinho alone. angry

grin grin grin grin you don mad lobatan! !!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:31pm On Oct 23, 2016
nyabinghi:
Herrera ko, Heerenveen ni, Man utd going the way of liverpool. United lost it the day they hurriedly sacked moyes.
Weed at work. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 7:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
elrony:

Nwanne onwe kwa otu odi o!

*hope say I type am well?* grin
Elewa ukwu...
Cc Roland17
I dey catchi cold...
Cc Sailorxy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
weedtaker:
not like the one he wants us to get is doing pretty well nowadays, pep has gone 5games without a victory, his worst run in seven years. abeg make i go sleep, man city next

Lol....all man dey vex, I blame mourinho sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
elrony:

Egbon Troll with sense na.
aburo reason with sense. Howmany players did he sign, was he hammered 4 0, did he park the bus. he is struggling in sunderland we know but let your god go to sunderland and waste their money there.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
elrony:
You be correct guy . If you are in Lagos, enter ICM on Wednesday and buy any drink you like!!!
I'll pay with my October allawee grin
Lol.. Baddest guy, I sight you.
Thanks though
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2016
chrisley024:
Weed at work. grin

That old man don crase...it's not weed this time around!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2016
The blame is on the players. We matched Chelsea but the players made individual errors starting from Blind.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 7:39pm On Oct 23, 2016
chrisley024:
true talk. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 7:39pm On Oct 23, 2016
Oasis007:
undecided

When you are playing a big Match with the likes of Lingard Rashford, Fellaini..... then you should know your Team ain't belonging to a super Class!

There are too many average Players in the Team. We do not have better Players than Southampton and Co!

United must reinforce in January. We must buy Players that worth the price tags!

What are you tryna say? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 23, 2016
Back Baby pullover, Reverse Baby Pullover.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0JFiFSV1aE

Mourinho pack the fvcking bus, we already know you are useless offensively
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 7:42pm On Oct 23, 2016
the young kids supporting Man U here dont know reality. They wish, wish, wish and wish. Why on earth would a fan of United want a lout as a coach. Also a spendthrift. Every season they always want to buy buy and buy or change managers like diapers. Coogar come out and defend your coach with whatever moniker you are using.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:42pm On Oct 23, 2016
nyabinghi:
aburo reason with sense. Howmany players did he sign, was he hammered 4 0, did he park the bus. he is struggling in sunderland we know but let your god go to sunderland and waste their money there.
If Jose is a terrible manager by ur standards,and you still wish Moyes for Man Utd then O ma sè o!!!

Egbon, e ma binu, but just keep kwayet!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
Anyone noticed how the camera was focused on Kante then on Poorgba after Kante scored?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2016
larride:

Lol.. Baddest guy, I sight you.

Thanks though
Lol... No wahala bro!!! cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2016
Someone should look at the EPL table and tell me this ain't déjà vu. Hmmm.

Hint: Last season at Chelsea.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 23, 2016
Mou gradually converting Rashford to a wingback.
Scummies you got served

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2016
nyabinghi:
More money more problems dj abeg play me this one now. United keep buying anyhow at anyprice. United don turn to magaster united coached by jose fraud mourinho.
Ikú oni pa maga wa ooooo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2016
elrony:

Reveal yourself mate grin
Lol. grin .....The guy dey really para o. But I no blame am sha. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
elrony:

If Jose is a terrible manager by ur standards,and you still wish Moyes for Man Utd then O ma sè o!!!

Egbon, e ma binu, but just keep kwayet!!!
your mourinho lost 3 games in a row, got beaten at OT by city, stoke got their first point at OT under your fraud of a gaffer, chelsea raped united 4 0 under the same fraud. Continue to sing baa baa black sheep have you any wool.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
grin

Mourinho the fraud..

Next time juventus sells a fake as haircut changing black slimmer version of Mr Ibu to you..

You pick up your phone and you dial 911 grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
chrisley024:
The blame is on the players. We matched Chelsea but the players made individual errors starting from Blind.

How did we match Chelsea? Just tell me one area we matched Chelsea? The midfield, Attack or defence? Forget about Chelsea back-pedalling on their attack and sitting back to see off the game after they brought in the bat man, Willian and Chalobah to replace Haz, Costa and Pedro in attack.

And don't make me laugh at your Blind blame for the goal when Smalling was culpable for almost all the goals scored and this isn't the first time he was culpable for all the goals scored against us in a match, remember the Newcastle game last season? The guy is just plain shite!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
dmcdad:

What are you tryna say? cheesy

Not what you are thinking.....!!!! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 7:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
elrony:

Na him make I say make you stop to dey wail na.

Not all of us were in support of him being named manager, buh we still went ahead to respect the club's decision and bid him well.

Not like some plastic fans that switched allegiance cos of having him as our manager.

If at all ...blame the clueless folks running the club.
Jose would be sacked by Christmas cheesycheesycheesy

The fans would turn against him... cheesycheesy

Maybe you should consider Wenger. His contract ends in June.

Taaar! Si ebea puo... cheesycheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
Kante playing like Messi then u know u are worthless
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
Oasis007:
undecided

But..... Stats-wise we outplayed Chelsea, just unlucky to convert the slim chances we got!

LOL!
U this man and stats sef angry
Who stats epp undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
MOURINHO'S VERDICT ON DEFEAT TO CHELSEA

THOUGHTS ON THE PERFORMANCE

"If you can delete the defensive mistakes from the game I would say it was a good performance. Class performance, good possession, using the ball well, creating chances, creating half chances, pushing the opposition to a defensive approach and I would say obviously a very, very, very unfair result. But we cannot delete the mistakes from the game and the first mistake happened after 30 seconds. Then we had a completely different game because Chelsea's best quality is playing counter-attacking football, and especially in the second half when we were very close to making it 2-1, they punished us on the counter-attack. When we were close to 3-1, they punished us on the counter-attack again, and we were close to 4-1 with Zlatan and Marcos Rojo's shots. Probably with a few more minutes they would score again. Everything went wrong from minute one. After that, everything was against us in the game."

STILL IN THE GAME AT HALF-TIME?

"I spoke with the players in a very honest way at half-time. I told them we had to try, because in the end, to lose 2-0 or 3-0, 4-0 or 5-0, in terms of points, it's the same. It's not the same in terms of feelings, but in terms of points it is the same. I was very honest with them and I told them that we have to try, and we are going to try, but we have a risk, because now this is what Chelsea wants. Chelsea wants to defend and then to go on the counter-attack. If we score, they are in trouble, but we have a risk, and then we had chances to score - we didn't - they go there, they score and they kill the game."

WOULD A RED CARD FOR DAVID LUIZ HAVE MADE A DIFFERENCE?

"I know what you know. I know what everybody knows. Even when I was speaking to Sky, it was one of their questions, so we all know that. But in the end, it's the result that stays, and when you lose 4-0, to come and speak about the referee, it looks like you are trying to get excuses. I just hope that the press does the job in terms of analysing that situation but it's not for me to speak about."

UNITED FANS KEPT SINGING FOR 90 MINUTES

"They kept going for 90 minutes in an unbelievable way. The millions of fans we have all around the world, they obviously have a very bad feeling. I feel so sorry for that. I have to apologise for that as the leader of this dressing room. The only thing I can say is that I am Manchester United 100 per cent. Not 99 per cent, and one per cent for Chelsea or any other club. I am 100 per cent for Manchester United. Because of that I feel deeply the situation. But there is only one answer, like I was telling the players, there is only one answer. Training tomorrow, and keep fighting."

GLAD THE NEXT GAME IS A BIG ONE - MAN CITY IN THE EFL CUP?

"I would prefer to play in the Premier League. It's a bad feeling in the Premier League. With the combination of results the gap to the top is six points. We've had a very difficult period of matches. We lost points this week and even in the match when we played phenomenal against Stoke, we lost points then. Now we need to win matches. I'm not saying they are easy ones but we have Burnley, we have Swansea, West Ham, Sunderland, Middlesbrough, matches that we need to win and the top four, the top five, they have to play between themselves like we did this week against Chelsea and Liverpool. They are going to lose points too so we are in the run but there is no way to hide because I think our faces speak by themselves. We are really, really sad but again this is not for kids, this is for men and tomorrow we have to be men and work for the next one."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
cheesy

Delivery for one Mr Jose Mourinho..

You don't need to sign anywhere..

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 7:54pm On Oct 23, 2016
Spy360:

Elewa ukwu...

Cc Roland17

I dey catchi cold...

Cc Sailorxy

Egbu ewu
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:54pm On Oct 23, 2016
Lana1:
U this man and stats sef angry
Who stats epp undecided

grin

As expected from you!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
weedtaker:
not like the one he wants us to get is doing pretty well nowadays, pep has gone 5games without a victory, his worst run in seven years. abeg make i go sleep, man city next
When u wake up and the weed don clear for ur eye, go check the table, compare the results of both managers(and their head-to-head), and come back to educate us oh wise one!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3447) (3448) (3449) (3450) (3451) (3452) (3453) ... (14156) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Pegasus01, toluxe0075, Theflint1(m), jorhney(m), AdisaOwala and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 189
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.