Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8671471 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3444) (3445) (3446) (3447) (3448) (3449) (3450) ... (14140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2016
Looking at the formation, scoring was going to be almost impossible!

Only pogba had any ability to create anything behind Zlatan.
What does Lingard know?
Rashford should only be used as an occasional winger too.

There's no way we will get run over with Mhki, Martial, Mata in the starting line up!

Bleep!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lordfave(m): 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2016
Manure fans how market
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2016
Leyqute:
Speaking to BT Sports after the game, Manchester United boss, Jose Mourinho said:

"It started badly after a few seconds. We are close to the 1-1 and after another defensive mistake and it is 2-1.

"You come with a strategy, you can not concede a goal in the way we did.

"We were coming to have an offensive approach, we wanted to create chances, we showed that after the 1-0. The second and the third were counter-attack goals. If we score a goal like we almost did for the 2-1 the game would be different.

"It is one of those days when you give the advantage to opponents by doing nothing.

"We made incredible defensive mistakes, individual mistakes and you pay for that.

"In terms of points, we got zero points, we lose three points. We are six points from the top, three from the top four, we now need to win matches. We need to win our matches now, which are not easy, we need to win to close that gap, after these last three matches, we made two out of nine, we now need points.

"It was fine, I was not expecting anything different here. The crowd behaved in a normal way. My words were with Antonio Conte were for him, not for you."

Speaking to BBC Sport, he said: "The team played well, if we can delete the defensive mistakes we made. Thibaut Courtois had more work than De Gea, their defenders had more work than my defenders. They are very dangerous in counter-attack, we knew that. I said if we score at the 2-1 game is different, that was not for us and they scored the third and fourth.

"When mistakes are individual it is hard for the manager and the players, they know the mistakes that were made.

"Football matches start at 0-0, this match started 1-0. It is like giving Chelsea chance to play how they want. Everything went in their direction.

"I was focused on the game, calm with a bit of adrenaline, I didn't feel it different to any other big matches."

Mourinho NOTHING FOR YOU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG0Pb8OtCnA
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 6:23pm On Oct 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:23pm On Oct 23, 2016
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 6:24pm On Oct 23, 2016
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 23, 2016
Man Utd fans telling Mo to fvck off

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:24pm On Oct 23, 2016
ColtPython:
DJ pls play me Eye Adaba. Wanna dedicate it to the the best dabber in that manure team grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9IAuka2YUk
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 6:25pm On Oct 23, 2016
Oasis007:
grin
Guess the Party is over?!
Now wey guests just dey arrive?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 6:25pm On Oct 23, 2016
Ile ijo. Emi ti gbede

Too bad female Man U fan no dey here. I for ask am 'would you like to ti ghen ghen'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cynYZjSLDU

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:25pm On Oct 23, 2016
Elxandre:

As if buying Modric/kroos would have been dead easy.

Was it easy to push Juve to sell Pogba for 100m?
Is it only easy buys that are made? I don't get your point.
Kante and Matuidi would have cost less than Pogba and our midfield would be much better.
Modric and Kante, Kroos and Kante, Matudi and Modric e.t.c

People should not twist it like Pogba was the only possible player on the market. The guys running this club are clueless and are concerned with making grand gestures and marquee signings rather than building a team to win titles.
Falcao, Zlatan, Pogba all these are PR moves .
We bought Pogba for 100m and Chelsea bought Kante for less than half that. We could have gotten Matuidi for about the same fee.

Mourinho has to take a long look at himself and ask himself if he really wants it.... He needs to start making tough decisions. Pogba or Zlatan have to to the bench, we dont need all this muscle.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 6:26pm On Oct 23, 2016
Leyqute:
Speaking to BT Sports after the game, Manchester United boss, Jose Mourinho said:

"It started badly after a few seconds. We are close to the 1-1 and after another defensive mistake and it is 2-1.

"We were coming to have an offensive approach, we wanted to create chances, we showed that after the 1-0. The second and the third were counter-attack goals. If we score a goal like we almost did for the 2-1 the game would be different.

"It is one of those days when you give the advantage to opponents by doing nothing.

"We made incredible defensive mistakes, individual mistakes and you pay for that.

"In terms of points, we got zero points, we lose three points. We are six points from the top, three from the top four, we now need to win matches. We need to win our matches now, which are not easy, we need to win to close that gap, after these last three matches, we made two out of nine, we now need points.

"It was fine, I was not expecting anything different here. The crowd behaved in a normal way. My words were with Antonio Conte were for him, not for you."

Speaking to BBC Sport, he said: "The team played well, if we can delete the defensive mistakes we made. Thibaut Courtois had more work than De Gea, their defenders had more work than my defenders. They are very dangerous in counter-attack, we knew that. I said if we score at the 2-1 game is different, that was not for us and they scored the third and fourth.

"When mistakes are individual it is hard for the manager and the players, they know the mistakes that were made.

"Football matches start at 0-0, this match started 1-0. It is like giving Chelsea chance to play how they want. Everything went in their direction.

"I was focused on the game, calm with a bit of adrenaline, I didn't feel it different to any other big matches."
It was cruel though to start a match at 1-0.
Terrible.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:26pm On Oct 23, 2016
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 6:27pm On Oct 23, 2016
AdisaOwala my guy.... I just say make I hail you. You know say you be my paddy.grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 6:28pm On Oct 23, 2016
Leyqute:

Abeg tell Moaninghoe to stop wailing... offensive approach indeed with Martial, carrick and Mata on the bench abi?

Very anyhow man... poor team selection and assessment! Tufiakwa!

Let that price tag not fool him, sit that Poorgba on the bench what a wasteful dunderhead.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 6:28pm On Oct 23, 2016
DJ's abeg oooo, 1 pound by BRYMO. Dedicated to the B2B midfielder.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 6:28pm On Oct 23, 2016
DJ abeg knack me Owo Blow by Baddo Sneh.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by landinfo: 6:29pm On Oct 23, 2016
"@GoalcomNigeria: Sometimes we just need a shoulder to cry on.
That aside, who don read Jose post match Very funny

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sebod(m): 6:29pm On Oct 23, 2016
raumdeuter:
We no want any analysis

HOST: RAUMDEUTER

FATHER OF THE DAY : IBIME, FBS

MASTER OF CEREMONY: PATAKI

SPECIAL GUEST OF HONOUR: NATEEVS, ROLAND17

DJ: A40, TVAL

THIS NA FREE PARRY INVITE ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND OLOSHO.
I am leading the protest on behalf of Barca fans. You can't make Chelsea fans the father of the day when thy are the chief tormentor,I nominate Barcablood and homesteady.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:29pm On Oct 23, 2016
sod09:
see wailing ooo

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by humblesteve(m): 6:29pm On Oct 23, 2016
Roland17:

How can you claim to be coming in peace and requesting a song? You no even request Christian song, na e dey pain me ga ga oooooo.

My brother you wicked ehhhh..
No vex bro oyah make dem play me " i no fit shout by frank Edward
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:29pm On Oct 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 6:30pm On Oct 23, 2016
Elxandre:
Looking at the formation, scoring was going to be almost impossible!

Only pogba had any ability to create anything behind Zlatan.
What does Lingard know?
Rashford should only be used as an occasional winger too.

There's no way we will get run over with Mhki, Martial, Mata in the starting line up!

Bleep!!!

And he was saying offensive approach, nonsense Moaninghoe of a manager. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 6:30pm On Oct 23, 2016
Moaninghoe is a deluded manager. Saying that Eden's goal was a counter-attack goal. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2016
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2016
Dedicated to Mourinho

Wa fe ku lalehi, Tesojue lalehi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep879pz-TAo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2016
elrony:

I just tire o... Madrid sell Modric / Kroos? .. how e wan take happen?

Perez maybe crazy,buh not that mad..

Modric/Kroos means Modric or Kroos NOT Modric and Kroos.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pamcode(m): 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
Barber to Barber

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
Elxandre:

Why did Jose sub Felliani?
Dude was having the game of his life. sad
He got injured cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
landinfo:
"@GoalcomNigeria: Sometimes we just need a shoulder to cry on.

That aside, who don read Jose post match
Very funny
Epic!!!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
elrony:

Stop wailing already! !!

Who would you have the club sign when other top managers have been snapped up?

Nevertheless Mourinho and his useless selection cost us this game !

We played nada!
Go back and read my reply to eph12. Some of these top managers were available as at last december when we were playing rubbish. Abeg make we just leave am lai dat.
I don talk say i no wan dey wail bcoz of Mourinho.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
afrodoc2:

Was it easy to push Juve to sell Pogba for 100m?
Is it only easy buys that are made? I don't get your point.
Kante and Matuidi would have cost less than Pogba and our midfield would be much better.
Modric and Kante, Kroos and Kante, Matudi and Modric e.t.c

People should not twist it like Pogba was the only possible player on the market. The guys running this club are clueless and are concerned with making grand gestures and marquee signings rather than building a team to win titles.
Falcao, Zlatan, Pogba all these are PR moves .
We bought Pogba for 100m and Chelsea bought Kante for less than half that. We could have gotten Matuidi for about the same fee.

Mourinho has to take a long look at himself and ask himself if he really wants it.... He needs to start making tough decisions. Pogba or Zlatan have to to the bench, we dont need all this muscle.

Let's not pretend Pogba wasn't a top 5 midfielder in the world before his arrival.
He has let Mourinho down!

Did you believe Bale was worth a record fee?
But Madrid got him nevertheless, even though his profile wasn't as massive as Pogba's.
So stop saying Madrid makes sensible high profile purchases, as if they always get it right.

It's not wrong to make marquee purchases, but there is of course no guarantee they'll turn out special.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3444) (3445) (3446) (3447) (3448) (3449) (3450) ... (14140) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.