Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,820 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3821) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8757701 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3818) (3819) (3820) (3821) (3822) (3823) (3824) ... (14159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 10:08am On Feb 25, 2017
Make we even see this Greizman fella this Sunday.
Make una no worry about Soton and Chelsit all of them go still collect this pipe even if na back to back.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 10:13am On Feb 25, 2017
Where is that elampiro sef? Or you wan form say you no dey see as rooney dey try run go Bruce Lee country? I thought you were still hoping for him to lead our attack to glory! tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 10:31am On Feb 25, 2017
pamcode:
Wait which round did man utd just play. Isnt it round of 16.
No, 32.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 10:39am On Feb 25, 2017
Wembley Here we come..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 11:07am On Feb 25, 2017
Scholes don yarn? Keano don yarn? His brother is busy causing havoc on twitter with United's name?

Make I die if griezmann no join united this summer! cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:27am On Feb 25, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Where is that elampiro sef? Or you wan form say you no dey see as rooney dey try run go Bruce Lee country? I thought you were still hoping for him to lead our attack to glory! tongue

/\/\_____
\/\/ |______| ©

I am very busy these days, I am studying graphic design. It's hard for me, may be ChristineC will help me out. I even put a copy right.

I didn't even know when United played Europa. I put on the TV I saw 70th minute played.

Then the news that Rooney has too much £¥¢€¥ and he was going to be the highest paid player ever. That's leading the line. Always read between the lines.

Then it is now revealed that Morgan, Vardy, Schmeichel and Albrighton held the meeting with the club owners that got their coach sacked.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 12:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
patrickmuf:
We should win the Europa league especially when you look at the opponents we're up against, EFL, EUROPA LEAGUE and FA CUP should do with a top four finish...Yes we can.
Hmmm. You're greedy o. Na only United dey the competitions?. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
GloryIsaac:

Honestly bro, that europa draw has made stuff meant to be easy look hard sad, the distance to Russia, their climate and the parkbus team we're facing sad sad, Which after 3 days, the players are travelling to London to face the League leaders sad sad ... Dont get your hopes too high atm but i hope we can get through this.....
GGMU Forever!.
Over a two legged affair, there's no chance for Rostov to spring a surprise, thank God we don't have a Boateng grin grin grin Airmark's favorite defender...
Bailly wouldn't be in the squad for the trip to Russia so he should be well rested for the clash at the bridge, Martial might just come handy at this point in time, he hasn't played much so we can't talk about fatigue with him, Rooney is back to fitness, Mkhi should be available, I am confident.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
chrisley024:
Hmmm. You're greedy o. Na only United dey the competitions?. grin
Looking at the quality of team left in the Europa league, we should easily win it and the EFL, no disrespect to Southampton but they don't stand a chance if we come with our A game and that is a clinical Ibra up top...Only the FA cup is 50-50 and that's cos we're up against a good Chelsea team...
Top 4? We look better at this point in time, Spurs and Liverpool will falter, can't say same about that useless team up North
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:39pm On Feb 25, 2017
patrickmuf:
Over a two legged affair, there's no chance for Rostov to spring a surprise, thank God we don't have a Boateng grin grin grin Airmark's favorite defender...
Bailly wouldn't be in the squad for the trip to Russia so he should be well rested for the clash at the bridge, Martial might just come handy at this point in time, he hasn't played much so we can't talk about fatigue with him, Rooney is back to fitness, Mkhi should be available, I am confident.
We really shouldn't ve any problem if Mourinho rotates well.
We should play 2nd team for that rostov game and hope for one or two away goals.
Then play the big guns against Chelsea on the weekend.
And still be able to field a strong less fatigued side for the Rostov 2nd leg.

But expect our manager to want to play same set of players for all 3 games.
Anyways i dey confident for all 3 games sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:44pm On Feb 25, 2017
Lana1:
We really shouldn't ve any problem if Mourinho rotates well.
We should play 2nd team for that rostov game and hope for one or two away goals.
Then play the big guns against Chelsea on the weekend.
And still be able to field a strong less fatigued side for the Rostov 2nd leg.

But expect our manager to want to play same set of players for all 3 games.
Anyways i dey confident for all 3 games sha.
Whatever lineups he chooses, I want to see Herrera, Pogba, Ibra and Mata in it, add Mkhi if he's fit...We can rotate the defense and the front two flanking Ibra...Rashford hasn't really impressed as a CF, he over pushes the ball, always trying to beat his man with pace rather than a bit of intelligence...We should be fine in all, Martial should just step up abeg, we need him firing on all cylinders to really compliment Mkhi, Mata and Ibra

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 12:44pm On Feb 25, 2017
patrickmuf:
Looking at the quality of team left in the Europa league, we should easily win it and the EFL, no disrespect to Southampton but they don't stand a chance if we come with our A game and that is a clinical Ibra up top...Only the FA cup is 50-50 and that's cos we're up against a good Chelsea team...
Top 4? We look better at this point in time, Spurs and Liverpool will falter, can't say same about that useless team up North
Don't underestimate Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur, most especially Tottenham, with the way they have been disgracefully dumped out of Europe, they will fight tooth and nail to finish high and return back to Europe and aside the FA cup which they most likely won't last in, what else have they got to fight for? as for Liverpool, they seem to be gaining back their early season mojo and also they are not in any other competition save the league, so they will fight tooth and nail to finish high also. Man City will surely finish in the top 4, Chelsea, baring a last minute crisis and dip in form, have the league to lose.

no need underestimating Tottenham and Liverpool.

as for that disgrace of a club in North London, that keep disgracing the Premier League in the Champions League year in,year out, when they get dumped out of the Champions League again, they will fight tooth and nail for their favourite spot, Fourphy........ woe betide any club that tries to deprive them of that.....grin

so you see, as things stands,we need a miracle to finish in the top 4,otherwise,we concentrate everything at our disposal to win the Europa league as that is our very sure way of entering Europe next season.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
Danhumprey:
Don't underestimate Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur, most especially Tottenham, with the way they have been disgracefully dumped out of Europe, they will fight tooth and nail to finish high and return back to Europe and aside the FA cup which they most likely won't last in, what else have they got to fight for? as for Liverpool, they seem to be gaining back their early season mojo and also they are not in any other competition save the league, so they will fight tooth and nail to finish high also. Man City will surely finish in the top 4, Chelsea, baring a last minute crisis and did in form, have the league to lose.

no need underestimating Tottenham and Liverpool.

as for that disgrace of a club in North London, that keep disgracing the Premier League in the Champions League year in,year out, when they get dumped out of the Champions League again, they will fight tooth and nail for their favourite spot, Fourphy........ wow betide any club that tries to deprive them of that.....grin

so you see, as things stands,we need a miracle to finish in the top 4,otherwise,we concentrate everything at our disposal to win the Europa league as that is our very sure way of entering Europe next season.
We're a couple of points off the second spot and next weekend, Liverpool entertain Arsenal of which one of them will drop points, if we keep on playing the way we have for the past few games and take our chances, we'll definitely finish top 4...Trust spurs to disappoint when it really matters and as for Liverpool, fatigue will take it's toll...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2017
patrickmuf:
Whatever lineups he chooses, I want to see Herrera, Pogba, Ibra and Mata in it, add Mkhi if he's fit...We can rotate the defense and the front two flanking Ibra...Rashford hasn't really impressed as a CF, he over pushes the ball, always trying to beat his man with pace rather than a bit of intelligence...We should be fine in all, Martial should just step up abeg, we need him firing on all cylinders to really compliment Mkhi, Mata and Ibra
Ok o. Lets see how 35 yr old Zlatan ll play and bang in goals with 3 games in 7 days.

And what else must Rashford do to gain u people's trust and confidence?? undecided
I keep hearing of how he hasn't impressed and how Martial needs to step up when in all fairness our attack has been average all season. What else do u want them to do?? Score double hattricks anytime they play abi?? grin

Rashford was decent in his last outing as a CF despite Blackburn's really shitty defence. Infact in every game he has played in as a CF except the Feyenord and Arsenal game, he has scored and done well for hinself.

So make una leave Rashford alone abeg
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
Lana1:
Ok o. Lets see how 35 yr old Zlatan ll play and bang in goals with 3 games in 7 days.

And what else must Rashford do to gain u people's trust and confidence?? undecided
I keep hearing of how he hasn't impressed and how Martial needs to step up when in all fairness our attack has been average all season. What else do u want them to do?? Score double hattricks anytime they play abi?? grin

Rashford was decent in his last outing as a CF despite Blackburn's really shitty defence. Infact in every game he has played in as a CF except the Feyenord and Arsenal game, he has scored and done well for hinself.

So make una leave Rashford alone abeg
I would have Zlatan lead our attack for the 3 games, anything apart from Zlatan is a big step down and at this point, we can't afford any risk

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 3:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
patrickmuf:
Over a two legged affair, there's no chance for Rostov to spring a surprise, [b]thank God we don't have a Boateng grin grin grin Airmark's favorite defender...
[/b]Bailly wouldn't be in the squad for the trip to Russia so he should be well rested for the clash at the bridge, Martial might just come handy at this point in time, he hasn't played much so we can't talk about fatigue with him, Rooney is back to fitness, Mkhi should be available, I am confident.

That's my guy. I miss the dude. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
"Without Mkhitaryan, if we want to play with a no.10, obviously Wayne is this position.

"It's where he was playing with us in many matches, so he is an option for me. A final is a special match and he's an option for me."

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:11pm On Feb 25, 2017
“I just want to play, I can’t wait, I’m not nervous. I’ve had many years in football, many finals - I want to play.

I want to win, I want to play, I want a challenge. I like finals and big games. I want to feel responsibility, big responsibility – that’s all.

“I'll go for dinner with all my assistants. We’re in a positive way, we’re together and we start now being together and focused on the game. It’s not one more game, it’s always a special match. Everything is normal – we train, we travel, we are ready."

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
“In this competition, Southampton have done amazingly well. We had a difficult run, we had to play three Premier League teams; we had West Ham at home, Hull in two legs, and Manchester City. It was phenomenal [for Southampton], they had two legs against Liverpool, Arsenal away, I think they had Crystal Palace at home [plus Sunderland]. It’s a phenomenal run, winning every game, not conceding. As a cup team, phenomenal.

“I think we have to find strength and motivation, even when the results are not good. We play against Bournemouth [after Wembley] and it doesn’t matter what happens in the final, we have to go to Old Trafford. If you want to finish in the top four or have a chance of that, we must beat Bournemouth. We must finish the final and then play Bournemouth. If you win, happiness always helps you for the next match.”

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 8:51pm On Feb 25, 2017
Mata was missing from team that travelled for tomorrow. Rumours he had to return to Spain for family bereavement and he might be back tomorrow morning for the final.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
MRTA7:
Mata was missing from team that travelled for tomorrow. Rumours he had to return to Spain for family bereavement and he might be back tomorrow morning for the final.

Who died? shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 11:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
One Wayne Rooney...#legend

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 12:11am On Feb 26, 2017
chidexxy007:
One Wayne Rooney...#legend
Effect of 'na our picken'. He tried though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 1:56am On Feb 26, 2017
hensben:
Effect of 'na our picking'. He tried though.
sigh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:17am On Feb 26, 2017
elrony:

Who died? shocked

His wife's Pussy_...I murdered that Bìtch.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 6:38am On Feb 26, 2017
Can you imagine that I forgot to drop my Lukaku Alert? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TapDance: 7:28am On Feb 26, 2017
Nihilist:
Can you imagine that I forgot to drop my Lukaku Alert? grin

We don't care and neither do all the elite clubs playing European cups.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:05am On Feb 26, 2017
If we let Adam Ounas of Bordeaux slip from our fingers just the way we did with Dembele now at Dortmund, I'd be very disappointed, he and Bernardo Silva of Monaco are the ones I favour for that RWF position
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 8:25am On Feb 26, 2017
seems Mata will not be involved in d match today.

rumours have it DAT he wasn't seen with the team on the train
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:52am On Feb 26, 2017
Wingback:

His wife's Pussy_...I murdered that Bìtch.

Come here....

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:17am On Feb 26, 2017
"It's fantastic, I was at the old Wembley as Mr van Gaal's assistant in a Champions League match, Arsenal v Barcelona, and it was magnificent. The feeling was magnificent.

"Then I went back for Euro '96 and I watched Gazza [Paul Gascoigne] score against Scotland [for England]. Amazing.

"I managed to go to the first FA Cup final at the new Wembley [a 1-0 win for Chelsea over United]. And I always like to be back, even for Community Shields. It's an amazing stadium to play in."

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by brainiacadeboi(m): 11:25am On Feb 26, 2017
patrickmuf:
If we let Adam Ounas of Bordeaux slip from our fingers just the way we did with Dembele now at Dortmund, I'd be very disappointed, he and Bernardo Silva of Monaco are the ones I favour for that RWF position

but i heard dat d Adam ounas z very bad defensively and u knw Mourinho na

(1) (2) (3) ... (3818) (3819) (3820) (3821) (3822) (3823) (3824) ... (14159) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.