Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3822) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8744381 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3819) (3820) (3821) (3822) (3823) (3824) (3825) ... (14156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 11:35am On Feb 26, 2017
elrony:

Who died? shocked

Grandfather. Apparently he's arrived in London this morning for the match.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:37am On Feb 26, 2017
MRTA7:

Grandfather. Apparently he's arrived in London this morning for the match.

RIP to the old man.

I hope mata keeps his head in the game!... Wazza might start apparently!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 11:38am On Feb 26, 2017
elrony:

RIP to the old man.

I hope mata keeps his head in the game!... Wazza might start apparently!
Better make he no start.
We get sufficient cover.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:43am On Feb 26, 2017
SIRcumalot:

Better make he no start.
We get sufficient cover.

Make we see as e go be today sha.

Make these ninjas no disappoint us at all!!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Khaytunechi: 11:53am On Feb 26, 2017
MANCHESTER UNITED ANTHEM
LYRICS

Glory, Glory, man united,
As the reds go marching on, on, on.

Just like the Busby Babes in days gone by
We'll keep the red flags flying high
You've got to see yourself from far and wide
You've got to hear the masses sing with pride

United! Man united!
We're the boys in red and we're on our way to Wem-ber-ly
Wem-be-ly! Wem-be-ly!
We're the famous Man united and we're going to Wem-ber-ly
Wem-be-ly! Wem-ber-ly!

In Seventy-Seven it was Docherty
Atkinson will make it Eighty-Three
And everyone will know just who we are
They will be singing 'Que Sera Sera'

United! Man united!
We're the boys in red and we're on our way to Wem-ber-ly
Wem-be-ly! Wem-ber-ly!
Wem-be-ly! Wem-ber-ly!

Glory Glory Man united
Glory Glory Man united
Glory Glory Man united

As the reds go marching On! On! On!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 12:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
1st final of the season and as usual united is there! This win can kick start a thirst for trophies within this current squad so I'm expecting them to win it for themselves, for jose, for us and for the _bitch made haters who have only seen bad things all season!

UNITED 4 LIFE.....Trophies? its our work! cool

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 1:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
"Zlatan? He is a great player and a strong personality, he played for Milan, he played for Barcelona so he knows all about the pressure, he understands it and he has proved that he is also a great man.

"There are two kinds of older players, the ones that don't like the young ones because they want to play and they can destroy them, and the others who will help.

"I remember when I was 17, I played with [Andrzej] Szarmach. He was Polish, he played in two World Cup semi-finals, he was a great player and he helped me so much. I remember this and said to myself when I am older, I will try to do the same, and I'm sure Ibrahimovic does the same.

"He is very helpful for young players because he is a great player with a strong personality, and he is the right older player who wants to help the younger ones. It's very important to have an experienced player who gives examples to the other ones."

"I think they will win more than one trophy this season and the first one will be this one. Mourinho is a winner, he has won a lot of things and he is a great manager. I think United will win many things."

Eric Cantona......www.manutd.com

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 1:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
In other news. . .
I'ma park this bitch_, put Nicki in the garage
I'm getting money like Nicky Barnes, I'm the big homie
I responded in less than 48 Hours, Nick Nolte
Getting close like Nick Jonas, gripping the gauge
Then blaze off, Face Off, bitch_, Nicolas Cage
You animated like Nickelodeon, you fake, bitch_
Only the kids believe in you, you St. Nick
Now when I shoot Nick at Nite, they won't understand it
I'm Wild'n Out, bout to hit Nick with the Cannon

You named yourself Nicki Lewinsky, the mind of a rookie
'Cause you was sucking his dick_ and now he tired of your nookie_
You claimed you never fucked_ Drake, now that's where you took me »
You fucked_ the whole Empire, who you trying to be, Cookie?

All these fake asses influenced by that girl
Dying from botched surgeries, what a sad world
But before the butt job, you was a Spongebob
Sucking cock_ for records, captain of the cum_ squad
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4833724_mouthwide_jpeg5f9f50c57ab508f3c3f057f4dc702373
T

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 1:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
sinizia:
In other news. . .

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4833724_mouthwide_jpeg5f9f50c57ab508f3c3f057f4dc702373
T
Who threw 'em missiles on Ms. Enhanced?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
brainiacadeboi:

but i heard dat d Adam ounas z very bad defensively and u knw Mourinho na
He is still young, he will learn as he grows, the importance of putting in a shift for his team
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bi0nics: 1:50pm On Feb 26, 2017

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
sinizia:
In other news. . .

T

Remy Ma is street just like her husband. Nikki has much to lose in this battle and little to gain. And 1 v 1 with all the packaging and production out of the way Remy Ma is the better MC
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
Meek mill right now! grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
afrodoc2:

Remy Ma is street just like her husband. Nikki has much to lose in this battle and little to gain. And 1 v 1 with all the packaging and production out of the way Remy Ma is the better MC
Remy Martin?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
ChristineC:

Remy Martin?

Yeah. It might be an unpopular position but Nikki's voice and delivery don't appeal to me PLUS her need for all the make up and gimmicks in the trade PLUS the never ending rumours that she has her lyrics written for her.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 2:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
afrodoc2:

Yeah. It might be an unpopular position but Nikki's voice and delivery don't appeal to me PLUS her need for all the make up and gimmicks in the trade PLUS the never ending rumours that she has her lyrics written for her.
haha I've always known Remy Martin for "hood" style of music, I was only asking because I'm surprised she's still into music at all.

But it's OK since it's female to female diss, I'd have been more surprised if it was a bloke throwing such shades at Nicki Minaj.

... and I don't listen to worldly music smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 2:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
ChristineC:
Who threw 'em missiles on Ms. Enhanced?
Remy Ma of Terror Squad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
afrodoc2:

It's not unpopular, it's a well known fact that Nick's deliveries are pure crap. Take away her enhancements and the fame, Nicki is a wack rapper. Being famous or having the highest selling albums or number of hits on Billboard top 10s doesn't make one a good rapper.

I nearly slapped off the tooth of a friend who told me Nicki is the best female rapper of all time. It's the same fool that rated Lil Wayne as the greatest rapper DOA back in his prime. SMH.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
bi0nics:

Remy ma. . . That bitch is savage! grin

I pray Nicki does another diss track for Remy, this time around, the savagery will be worse than this when Remy comes for her again. She doesn't know Remy at all. That chick is gangster.

God bless whoever did that Ether track for Nas, that beat alone is Savage personified. No matter the crap you spit on it, it surely gonna come out bloody. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
Nobody fit fire shot pass Kane for this league.

Edit:still get luck join.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
Kane is absolutely on fire...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
sinizia:

It's not unpopular, it's a well known fact that Nick's deliveries are pure crap. Take away her enhancements and the fame, Nicki is a wack rapper. Being famous or having the highest selling albums or number of hits on Billboard top 10s doesn't make one a good rapper.

I nearly slapped off the tooth of a friend who told me Nicki is the best female rapper of all time. It's the same fool that rated Lil Wayne as the greatest rapper DOA back in his prime. SMH.

You should not hang out with such friends LOL.
Most of those southern rappers are wack to be honest
Meanwhile Sugar Kane is on fire. Shey make we buy this new Alan Shearer and leave all this Aubameyang matter?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
ChristineC:

haha I've always known Remy Martin for "hood" style of music, I was only asking because I'm surprised she's still into music at all.

But it's OK since it's female to female diss, I'd have been more surprised if it was a bloke throwing such shades at Nicki Minaj.

... and I don't listen to worldly music smiley

She was jailed for about half a decade for shooting someone. She never really left music but Uncle Sam needed her lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 3:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
undecidedon fire against mediocre oppositions, i wonder wetin hold him fire against ordinary gent.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
sinizia:

I pray Nicki does another diss track for Remy, this time around, the savagery will be worse than this when Remy comes for her again. She doesn't know Remy at all. That chick is gangster.

God bless whoever did that Ether track for Nas, that beat alone is Savage personified. No matter the crap you spit on it, it surely gonna come out bloody. grin grin
This Remy MA just wan use Nicki comeback to relevance make she go siddon somewhere.
She won't reply because people go forget soon and Nicki will continue making her money.
Who gangstar rap help?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 3:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
This Lady Right here just murdered Miss Pinky aka Nicki Minaj ooopsss, its the other way round.

"And I saw Meek at All-Star, he told me your ass dropped
He couldn't Bleep you for three months because your ass dropped
Now I don't think y'all understand how bad her ass got
The implants that she had put in her ass popped
I was like, "Damn, 90 days and you couldn't have box?
Did she at least compensate? Start giving you mad top?"

That's some brutal shyt from Remy Ma

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 3:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
You named yourself Nicki Lewinsky, the mind of a rookie
'Cause you was sucking his dick and now he tired of your nookie
You claimed you never bleeped Drake, now that's where you took me
You bleeped the whole Empire, who you trying to be, Cookie?

Remy Ma plssssssssssssss o, forgive Nicki!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
afrodoc2:

You should not hang out with such friends LOL.
Most of those southern rappers are wack to be honest
Meanwhile Sugar Kane is on fire. Shey make we buy this new Alan Shearer and leave all this Aubameyang matter?

My problem with Kane is he'll cost not less than £90m. We'll be negotiating with Daniel "Shylock" Levy. The man will milk the last of our cash.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
SIRcumalot:

This Remy MA just wan use Nicki comeback to relevance make she go siddon somewhere.
She won't reply because people go forget soon and Nicki will continue making her money.
Who gangstar rap help?

Story, Nicki took the first ever shot. Nicki has taken shot on Remy Ma on her cover of Black Beatles, took another shot on Remy on the current song of Gucci called make love. Nicki also took shots at her on Jason Derulo's Swalla. Both party are guilty. All I want to do is enjoy the bars. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
chidexxy007:
One Wayne Rooney...#legend
Respect, not the disrepect meted by wannabes.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Khaytunechi: 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
such an auspicious day with Remy Ma 'body-bagging' Micki Nimaj grin grin

same way we'd bodybag Southampton later today..

GGMU and please let's leave Kane alone undecided undecided Daniel Levy is such a bottorm he'd ask we break world record transfer for Kane..
I'd rather we do that for Auba whose movement and techniques will complement em Mkhi Martial Mata and others better than Kane..

let's get this cup first.. then secure a champs league spot.. and finish high up the log as possible..

(1) (2) (3) ... (3819) (3820) (3821) (3822) (3823) (3824) (3825) ... (14156) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala, chrisley024(m), NerdSciBot, TrebleChamp(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.