Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3888) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8743899 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3885) (3886) (3887) (3888) (3889) (3890) (3891) ... (14155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
elampiro:
Many of una no know ball.

Classic Elampiro grin

What's wrong with what people are saying?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 5:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
Pep,no dull me today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 5:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
elampiro:
Many of una no know ball.

grin

I dey expect am for one or two people...

I no know say na many of us.. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:25pm On Mar 19, 2017

Our best player today was Lingard. He played with so much pace, tearing them apart with forward run in the middle of the park.

Boro played with so much confidence knowing we were without key players in the starting line up. Pogba, Herrera, Ibrahimovic, Martial, Mkhitaryan. It took some time for us to get into the game. From half way into the first half we dominated well with some clever play from Mata, Valencia, Rashford and Young. But we didn't make it count. Inexperience was mostly the problem.

The second half we sat back while relying on counter attacks. The few times we went forward, we carried the ball forward quickly with just two or three players opening them wide. Again inexperience was the problem. This is why we should go for experienced players with enormous pace while buying forward players next seasons.

Our major problem today was our central midfield. The midfield offered no protection to the defence. Fellaini was just being dribbled past as if it were a statue mounted there.

There were plenty of long balls to deal with, the defenders, although made some avoidable mistakes, dealt with the situation well. The ball kept coming back as there was no one to assist Carrick with passing the ball around or holding on to it.

Rashford has not learnt how to play with his back to the goal when a long ball is played out of our defence to him. He made it easy for Boro defenders to regain possession.

It appeared the pitch was slippery, our defenders have better balance than what we saw today.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
That's a big win for spurs. I really thought Soton would get a point from that game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 5:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
good win. nice 3points.. ...

finally left that 6th position after 6 full months. coincidence much? wink

I hope we kick off from here and bombard the top 4.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
undecided

United Fans sha!

We asked for 3 Points, we get it, yet we ain't satisfied with the Manager's Tactic.

Chai!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
otamendi na serious dirty chai!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2017
City vs Liverpool who's attacking who.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
Oasis007:
undecided

United Fans sha!

We asked for 3 Points, we get it, yet we ain't satisfied with the Manager's Tactic.

Chai!
When di Matteo or whoever was in charge at Chelsea, despite his decent achievement, he was let go, Stop throwing useless shade,

Why should a top club be winning the West Brom Way...Swerve
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 6:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
Leyqute:

Yes, I know Klopp gets good results against top teams but I'm hoping for a draw here. That's the best result for Man Utd. I won't be surprised if it goes either way though.

yea,I'd also fancy a draw..its goalless now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 6:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
elampiro:

Exactly, without pace we would have had another draw today. If these kids were experienced we would have scored 6 goals.

of course,in this modern day football,you need fast attackers to stretch opposition defences,that's what rash brings,but he still needs to grow up
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
Penalty calls not given in this City vs L'pool game
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2017
elampiro:

You always forget this guy is made to play the difficult positions. It might be as a result of the trust the coach has in his ability. He plays on the left side when paired with Smalling or Bailly. Bailly is never played on the left. Jones even was asked to play LWB the last Europa match. It appears the pitch was slippery today. Did you not see Smalling's fatal error, and that of Valdez?
Is this an excuse or what for his brain fart? Soon you'll claim he sacrifices for the team. What was his position when he caused a pen or the goal by Rostov?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 6:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
chrisley024:
Penalty calls not given in this City vs L'pool game

The Mane one wasnt a penalty for me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
GloryIsaac:
Finally oo!!!... i think we should head to assanal thread cheesy grin grin grin

cc Elrony, Funlord, LordCat e.t.c
Brother I av been sleeping since cheesy

Who is sixth now? cheesy

Not man united grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 6:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
Oliver angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
MRTA7:

The Mane one wasnt a penalty for me.
They finally got one which is arguable
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 6:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
De Bruyne has been shiity

Very useless
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:53pm On Mar 19, 2017
But seriously how can Pep play only Yaya in midfield? Look at how they're overrunning hom
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
El Kun Aguero
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 6:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
chrisley024:
But seriously how can Pep only Yaya in midfield? Look at how they're overrunning hom

He seems to have corrected that
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
no dull moment for this game at all
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 7:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
British players and their lack of ball technique...Lallana my goodness..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
chrisley024:
But seriously how can Pep play only Yaya in midfield? Look at how they're overrunning hom

It's the same stup1d mistake he made against Monaco. You can't always have the ball 100% of the time. More so, 3 men are stronger than 1. How do you expect Yaya to control the midfield when he's up against Lallana, Coutinho, Firminho and Mane?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
chrisley024:
Is this an excuse or what for his brain fart? Soon you'll claim he sacrifices for the team. What was his position when he caused a pen or the goal by Rostov?

Even Ramos and Pepe cause goals. Sometimes Verane cause two in a match.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 7:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
Uncle RuuDie, so na like this Moyes relegate sunderland
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 7:29pm On Mar 19, 2017
Draw was probably the best outcome for this game
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Geestunnar(m): 7:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
Oasis007:
undecided

United Fans sha!

Chai!

As in eehh, I just weak
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by teeezy00: 7:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
eph12:

What happened to Schwei? Why won't Mou play him?
Injured
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by teeezy00: 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
Wingback:

When di Matteo or whoever was in charge at Chelsea, despite his decent achievement, he was let go, Stop throwing useless shade,

Why should a top club be winning the West Brom Way...Swerve
Oga goan collect his work become the coach and feel the heat.
What will Mourinho do to make you happy?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by teeezy00: 7:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
Wingback:

Whatever argument you are trying to buildup failed and you didn't do yourself any favor by mentioning names, WTF Have you seen Madrid and Bayern schedules?

Can't Mourinho try TFM or some Young kid in our setup, I can bet my life some of the coaches have recommended a few, I watch the U-21 fairly consistently and I know for a fact they are no slouches.

Rashford didn't start on Thursday, Fellaini didn't start on Thursday, Carrick is a Deep lying play maker he's not required to run as pogba yet even he didn't start on Thursday so what fvcking fatigue.

Mata has always been an imp and YES I EXPECT MANCHESTER UNITED MIDFIELD TO DOMINATE A MIDDLESBOROUGH MIDFIELD THAT IS DEEPLY ENTRENCHED IN RELEGATION!,

Oooshe baddest
Shey Na we no dy watch the youth matches Abii, mtsw
If he plays the youth and lose u will be d first to insult him

(1) (2) (3) ... (3885) (3886) (3887) (3888) (3889) (3890) (3891) ... (14155) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: ucsquare(m), bolu96(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.