Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3891) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8671862 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3888) (3889) (3890) (3891) (3892) (3893) (3894) ... (14140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 10:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
I think Louis van Gaal left with his Mike Smalling.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TapDance: 10:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
Skimpledawg:

You are not good o grin

Why evils na
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TapDance: 10:35pm On Mar 20, 2017
[quote author=ChristineC post=54786517][/quote]

Nah Georgi was a lazy arrogant fvck, I rate Lingard above him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 10:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
PietroRico:
so your point that hazard is better can finally be proved?

Lol
Yeah and to prove to some people that team can make or mar some player's real quality. For example, Pogba who people see as the next zidane while at Juve is now been termed waste of money.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 10:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
hensben:
Yeah and to prove to some people that team can make or mar some player's real quality. For example, Pogba who people see as the next zidane while at Juve is now been termed waste of money.
Forgerrit.. These 2 are no longer on the same level.
While one was diving to inspire the world's greatest Comeback, on the biggest platform, the other was diving to get Herrera sent off against an already under strength and fatigued team in the league cup.

#levels

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 10:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
PietroRico:
Forgerrit.. These 2 are no longer on the same level.
While one was diving to inspire the world's greatest Comeback, on the biggest platform, the other was diving to get Herrera sent off against an already under strength and fatigued team in the league cup.

#levels
That's what We are saying, he plays for Barca and his team qualified for ucl while hazard's team didn't. I believe Juve qualified for ucl but pogba chose to come to a struggling team.

As for Herrera, he has been on Hazard case nor be that last match e start. Like Hazard had not been destroying a fit manure team since he came to England.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2017
hensben:
That's what We are saying, he plays for Barca and his team qualified for ucl while hazard's team didn't. I believe Juve qualified for ucl but pogba chose to come to a struggling team.

As for Herrera, he has been on Hazard case nor be that last match e start. Like Hazard had not been destroying a fit manure team since he came to England.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 12:16am On Mar 21, 2017
Spy360:

My LabRat, if any club has fallen it is UNITED. Celebrating 'promotion' like they've done a Leicester.
I ka bu nnoo ihere undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 4:30am On Mar 21, 2017
im honestly not liking this neymar rumours,cos it definitely won't happen,and I don't see him as an epl player..he should just stay in barca and fly under the messi radar..

mou just get me PEA...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 5:14am On Mar 21, 2017
dubylhover:
im honestly not liking this neymar rumours,cos it definitely won't happen,and I don't see him as an epl player..he should just stay in barca and fly under the messi radar..

mou just get me PEA...
na who be PEA ?

Neymar go destroy the EPl but its not going to happen,shame really.
as for the under radar stuff you must not have watched Barça lately.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 5:16am On Mar 21, 2017
SIRcumalot:

na who be PEA ?

Neymar go destroy the EPl but its not going to happen,shame really.
as for the under radar stuff you must not have watched Barça lately.

I watch barca all d time,and yes he was key against psg,but against Valencia their next match,it was still messi..he's still d one they would look up to when d chips are down,neymar is really good ok,but I don't think I'd fancy him at united..
PEA is pea emerick aubameyang
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TapDance: 5:53am On Mar 21, 2017
dubylhover:

I watch barca all d time,and yes he was key against psg,but against Valencia their next match,it was still messi..he's still d one they would look up to when d chips are down,neymar is really good ok,but I don't think I'd fancy him at united..

All I want is Adebayo Akinfewa, is that too much to ask, Just take a look at Zlatan, it's obvious Mo likes them big, strong and slow.

1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 6:00am On Mar 21, 2017
LoRdCaT:
I ka bu nnoo ihere undecided
Olee udi asusu bu nka biko nu.
Elrony come and help.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 6:09am On Mar 21, 2017
pharod:

Arsenal sliding down the table like..
So United are chasing fourphy, when you should be chasing four trophys.

#shame.

A club with the most expensive squad, most expensive player, highest paid manager, etc.

Aka #MagaUnited.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 6:30am On Mar 21, 2017
Spy360:

So United are chasing fourphy, when you should be chasing four trophys.

#shame.

A club with the most expensive squad, most expensive player, highest paid manager, etc.

Aka #MagaUnited.

Shhhh....sharrap and listen to the advice of your extremely pained fellow ruminants! Or you want me to call west brom for you again? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKvpVWmZz2Q

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 21, 2017
TapDance:

All I want is Adebayo Akinfewa, is that too much to ask, Just take a look at Zlatan, it's obvious Mo likes them big, strong and slow.

Lol! grin Funny guy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 7:52am On Mar 21, 2017
Spy360:

Olee udi asusu bu nka biko nu.

Elrony come and help.
Ọ bụ nna gị nke asụsụ na, m chere na ị na-ọma ebe grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LordEmperoris1(m): 10:05am On Mar 21, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Ọ bụ nna gị nke asụsụ na, m chere na ị na-ọma ebe grin

Kedu ihe ị na-ekwu?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 10:09am On Mar 21, 2017
Who knows the answer to this.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:14am On Mar 21, 2017
^^^^^^^
grin

He's a Brazilian Player!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:18am On Mar 21, 2017
Manchester United have agreed to let midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger join MLS side Chicago Fire.

A deal between the clubs was agreed on Monday and is subject to a medical and visa being secured.

The former Germany captain, 32, has signed a one-year contract, according to the Chicago Tribune newspaper.

"I've always sought opportunities where I hoped to make a positive impact," Schweinsteiger said in the Tribune. "My move to Chicago Fire is no different."

Schweinsteiger, who led Germany to World Cup victory in 2014, had talks with Chicago Fire last year but opted to stay at United beyond the end of the January window.

However, Fire requested the midfielder join them now and, as Schweinsteiger was unlikely to play any significant part at United for the remainder of the season, the Old Trafford club have sanctioned his exit.

Last week, he trained with some junior members of the United squad while the remainder prepared for their Europa League game against FC Rostov.

"In the locker room, he will be a huge example of a champion," Chicago Fire manager Veljko Paunovic told the Tribune.

"He still is somebody that can show that on the field and [demonstrate] how our guys have to work, prepare, behave, think and work together in order to get to that level."

Schweinsteiger, who was signed by the Old Trafford club under former boss Louis van Gaal in July 2015, trained alone or with the Under-23 side at United after Jose Mourinho took over as manager last summer.

He returned to the first-team set-up before a Europa League game against Fenerbahce in November and played his first game for the club this season in an EFL Cup win over West Ham on 30 November.

However, he has made just three further appearances for the club - scoring one goal - with his last outing coming as a substitute against Saint-Etienne in the Europa League.

http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/39336934?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_sport&ns_source=facebook&ns_linkname=sport
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:22am On Mar 21, 2017
"I am sad to leave so many friends at Manchester United, but I am grateful to the club for allowing me the chance to take up the challenge at Chicago Fire.

"I have enjoyed working with the manager, the players and staff here and wish them all the best in the future. But I have to reserve special thanks to the United fans – whose support has been a very special part of my time in Manchester.

"I was delighted to be part of the squad that won the FA Cup for them last season and will always remember their energy and their passion. Now is the right time for me to start a new chapter in Chicago and I am looking forward to it."

- Bastian Schweinsteiger
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 10:22am On Mar 21, 2017
Oasis007:
^^^^^^^
grin

He's a Brazilian Player!
what is his name .. If he is a Brazilian players he should be in the 2002 world cup squad, did moirinho manage him?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:57am On Mar 21, 2017
lordfalcao:
what is his name .. If he is a Brazilian players he should be in the 2002 world cup squad, did moirinho manage him?

Lucio

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 11:06am On Mar 21, 2017
I dey crack my head since.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 11:14am On Mar 21, 2017
afrodoc2:

Lucio
Lucio who
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 11:18am On Mar 21, 2017
dubylhover:

Neymar is doing alright Messi shadow is just too large but his integral to that team maybe just has important as Messi,is it a coincidence that the last league game he missed they lost? I dunno.

you no even Dortmund will throw away PEA for a chance at Neymar.

na Fernando Torres,I think for the answer to that quiz.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 11:19am On Mar 21, 2017
lordfalcao:
Lucio who
e no get surname but it check out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 11:24am On Mar 21, 2017
lordfalcao:
Juliano beletti is d man

Lucio played in Leverkusen so it can't be him

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:28am On Mar 21, 2017
lordfalcao:

You are no one. A man can't waste his time on this riddle
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:32am On Mar 21, 2017
lekkie073:
Juliano beletti is d man

Belleti played with Messi 05-07
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 11:33am On Mar 21, 2017
lekkie073:
Juliano beletti is d man
u sure Jose never comot. good one sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3888) (3889) (3890) (3891) (3892) (3893) (3894) ... (14140) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: ouzo1(m), Jodera and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.