Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,574 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3890) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8739408 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3887) (3888) (3889) (3890) (3891) (3892) (3893) ... (14150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
afrodoc2:

If that is a response to my post then you are missing the point. I am not criticising Valencia for his career as a RB. What I said was that in the first 20-25mins of this particular game he didn't offer Bailly adequate protection.

Not a response to your post. Skysports just published it now, so I decided to share.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
elampiro:

Not a response to your post. Skysports just published it now, so I decided to share.

Oh ok. Well that is impressive. I have been quite happy with Valencia as a RB and over the last few years the only players we can bank on regularly have been De Gea and Valencia. As long as he is not playing RW i am happy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
"The Premier League is a championship that amazes me.

"I like the playing style and the teams. And who knows, someday, I would like to play at it, yes.

"I admire Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool - these are the teams that are always there fighting.

"And then you have high-level coaches like (Jose) Mourinho and (Pep) Guardiola. These are coaches with whom any player would like to work."

- Neymar
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 4:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
olabode89:

Smalling didn't slip. He was filled with fear because of the pressure that was pilled on United. His stupidity and anxiety made him attempt to clear the ball with the wrong fout.

Jones was solid except from when he had his normal brain fart by impeding Negredo when common sense should have told him that Smalling had the danger covered. He invited undue pressure on the team by giving away a free kick.

I hope one of them is sold next season, preferably Smalling. The way he shakes and play with anxiety is irritating.

Abeg just ignore that guy! No be only slip na bank slip! The same person that said rooneys pathetic form was down to a spinal cord abi na back injury? Elamps comes up with bizarre reasons to support players he is fond of and I don't engage in such Alice in wonderland banter! If you are crap you are crap! Smalling is crap! The only persons performances that I agreed with him on this season is valencia...he has really stepped up! And I used to run him down in the past! EOD!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 4:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
Manchester United made nonsense of Newton's laws of motion by consixtently moving from sixth to sixth with uniform speed and zero acceleration for six months.

Wonderful club.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
"At the end of games, when he [Ferguson], Sir Bobby Charlton and the CEO come down and he's the only one that doesn't come in the changing rooms, I told him this type of situation makes no sense, he needs to feel free to do what a person of his stature that represents the club can do.

"We have the same friendship we always have had, an SMS, a birthday or Christmas card. He wanted to leave and not return, maybe for his own comfort. I told him, it made no sense, us travelling to London on a private train and Sir Alex, going by car."

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
Valencia is going to test positive for some substance very soon.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by wilsonbuchi(m): 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
Uhm.. I'm new here. I'm Wilson Buchos, a die hard Man United fan. What's up, people?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
wilsonbuchi:
Uhm.. I'm new here. I'm Wilson Buchos, a die hard Man United fan. What's up, people?

Welcome Buchi... It's good that you are a die hard fan because your resolve must surely be tested...

And make sure you have a thick skin.. grin

Welcome again..

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
Spy360:
Manchester United made nonsense of Newton's laws of motion by consixtently moving from sixth to sixth with uniform speed and zero acceleration for six months.

Wonderful club.
if u can't move forward, maintain the status quo. Never move backwards.
But arsenal thought they were actually moving forward from 2nd on the table to 6th presently.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 4:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
wilsonbuchi:
but this one way u come pose with person fj cruiser.
Be ready to tell us who owns it when the heat comes grin o

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by wilsonbuchi(m): 5:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
A very big thank you to you, Pharod. I needn't be tested sha. I love this club more than I can ever love football as a sports.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
wilsonbuchi:

Welcome bro!!

Hope you have a fire extinguisher in your lamborghini, cos there's usually fire outbreak here.

Anyhow, take this one press!!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
elrony:

Welcome bro!!

Hope you have a fire extinguisher in your lamborghini, cos there's usually fire outbreak here.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 5:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
wilsonbuchi:
A very big thank you to you, Pharod. I needn't be tested sha. I love this club more than I can ever love football as a sports.

Chairman ready for every every. There are people here that will make you question this your undying love

las las You fit even begin talk say i hate the manager, pogba or ibrahimovic but i like the club grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
elrony:

Welcome bro!!

lekkie073:
but this one way u come pose with person fj cruiser.
Be ready to tell us who owns it when the heat comes grin o

pharod:

Welcome Buchi... It's good that you are a die hard fan because your resolve must surely be tested...

And make sure you have a thick skin.. grin

Welcome again..

Chai grin grin grin No chill at all...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by awesome4: 5:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
Lol grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
lekkie073:
if u can't move forward, maintain the status quo. Never move backwards.
But arsenal thought they were actually moving forward from 2nd on the table to 6th presently.
The way United fans celebrated 'promotion' to fifth was like whoa! shocked

What a wonderful club... sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 6:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
Spy360:

Is this your petty attempt at trolling? How hart the weakling fallen. grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 6:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Is this your petty attempt at trolling? How hart the weakling fallen. grin
My LabRat, if any club has fallen it is UNITED. Celebrating 'promotion' like they've done a Leicester.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
wilsonbuchi:

grin

Welcome on Board Buchi...... but hope you get thick Skin as someone earlier said?! Dudes here can "butcher" like fulani Herd-men!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 6:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
wilsonbuchi:

My friend will you come here and let me check the type of skin you have? angry

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 7:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
Spy360:

My LabRat, if any club has fallen it is UNITED. Celebrating 'promotion' like they've done a Leicester.

Arsenal sliding down the table like..

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 7:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
Moyes on dropping ndong.

Wasn't his britishness the reason some people wanted him to stay?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
Moyes sef? undecided

United got out early!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TapDance: 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
wilsonbuchi:

There are idiots here, lots of idiots, only time will tell if you fit into their category.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
Oasis007:
"The Premier League is a championship that amazes me.

"I like the playing style and the teams. And who knows, someday, I would like to play at it, yes.

"I admire Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool - these are the teams that are always there fighting.

"And then you have high-level coaches like (Jose) Mourinho and (Pep) Guardiola. These are coaches with whom any player would like to work."

- Neymar
He should come pls. Manure board pls make this happen.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 9:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
TapDance:

There are idiots here, lots of idiots, only time will tell if you fit into their category.

You are not good o grin

Why evils na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 10:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
Spy360:

its called a statement if intent.....

U too can as well celebrate ur demotion to d sixth position .
U might be lucky to play 'Thursday'football next season though
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 10:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
TapDance:
Observation mode...Meanwhile Jesse Lingard Georgi Hagi, he might not be a great Goalscorer but he's a Scorer of Great goals.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 10:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
hensben:
He should come pls. Manure board pls make this happen.
so your point that hazard is better can finally be proved?

Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (3887) (3888) (3889) (3890) (3891) (3892) (3893) ... (14150) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: swiz123(m), 100smile(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.