Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3895) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8738767 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3892) (3893) (3894) (3895) (3896) (3897) (3898) ... (14149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 12:54am On Mar 26, 2017
Whiteshades:

Well bailly and rojo are fit to play as centre backs and blind can also play in case of emergency. Besides, seems like a blessing in disguise cos Jones and smalling have been scrappy of recent.
you said my mind. besides, there's Tuanzebe and Fosu-Mensah. gotta give these guys some play time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:34am On Mar 26, 2017
Jeez! Some players ll just recklessly dive into tackles anyhow.

I think a new law should be passed where the tackler ll be suspended from football with a pay cut until the player he tackled is fully recovered.

That should stop ïdiots like dis guy from nearly ending peoples careers

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 6:47am On Mar 26, 2017
We haven't heard of Fosu from Ghana ,Rashford, Pereira,Martial,Shaw and other United youngsters

Mourinho that
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 6:56am On Mar 26, 2017
bigkesh:
We haven't heard of Fosu from Ghana ,Rashford, Pereira,Martial,Shaw and other United youngsters

Mourinho that
I can tell you bout some of them only if you tell us first when we last heard of bathuayi,loftus cheek,chalobah and Ake since he made the switch.

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 7:27am On Mar 26, 2017
SIRcumalot:

I can tell you bout some of them only if you tell us first when we last heard of bathuayi,loftus cheek,chalobah and Ake since he made the switch.
I saw Loftus cheek last week
The last time I saw Chalobah, he nutmeged Herrera
Why should I bother about Ake when I see Zouma

Take your L jejely
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:50am On Mar 26, 2017
bigkesh:

Take your L jejely
Shove that your "L" down back your throat.
If you watched England you go go see our boys,if you watch Europa you go see our boys.
And Martial get small health issue,still played the boro game.
You no fit answer question about Ake yet you dey ask about Perreria wey dey do well for LA Liga.
Why you no ask about lingard since we already no where you dey go ?.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:01am On Mar 26, 2017
bigkesh:

Ok??

U mean last time u saw Chalobah was 5 months ago?? Wondafuu!!

Ok??

Take your L jejely
cumalot don already reply u. So u should just take that L and hang it around ur neck like a Learner

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LordEmperoris1(m): 8:58am On Mar 26, 2017
bigkesh:

Mourinho that
Grizeman is coming ,so expect lingard,ratford to be shipped out
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 8:58am On Mar 26, 2017
bigkesh:

Mourinho that

Wawoo! When a chelsin fan attempts to question United's policy on youth? As the bible says..."it is really finished"

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 9:09am On Mar 26, 2017
Interesting April

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:25am On Mar 26, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Wawoo! When a chelsin fan attempts to question United's policy on youth? As the bible says..."it is really finished"

Wait is that not the guy that was mourinholic until a short while ago and was ready to defend JM and his methods with his last breath?
If that is the case and this is coming from a fan of a team that produces youth team products in the 1st team once in a BLUE moon then this is a very peculiar mess.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 9:46am On Mar 26, 2017
For ur viewing pleasure grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 10:17am On Mar 26, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Only God knows how you passed Waec and Jamb

Put your English tutor on the line, read my comment out to him and ask him if I was questioning United or Mourinho's youth policy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 10:24am On Mar 26, 2017
joeace2020:
Interesting April

16th of April, another bitter L awaits Mourinho and the boys, there shall be, on that day, wailings and gnashing of teeth from the United faithfuls.

I sympathize with y'all in advance.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 10:39am On Mar 26, 2017
bigkesh:

Mourinho that

What a terrible post.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 11:06am On Mar 26, 2017
afrodoc2:

Wait is that not the guy that was mourinholic until a short while ago and was ready to defend JM and his methods with his last breath?
If that is the case and this is coming from a fan of a team that produces youth team products in the 1st team once in a BLUE moon then this is a very peculiar mess.

U dey mind am? Let us Watch the Charles Manson inspired logic he would apply in answering those questions!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 11:18am On Mar 26, 2017
bigkesh:

Only God knows how you passed Waec and Jamb

Put your English tutor on the line, read my comment out to him and ask him if I was questioning United or Mourinho's youth policy

"WE HAVE'NT HEARD OF...(insert names of man United's young squad members here)...AND OTHER UNITED YOUNGSTERS HERE?

MOURINHO THAT!"

So please oh please kindly explain to the house :

1: The point of this post!

2: What you intended to achieve with it!

3: What you wanted to hear or compare about the youngsters in relation to your clubs own!

4: What is the meaning of mourinho "that-ing"!..( hates youth maybe?)

5: In what context the post was made and what sort of banter it was meant to inspire!

By the way save those your pathetic training day insults for your fellow blue _mongs! Just make your points while honestly answering this valid query (without embarrassing yourself any further going by the L's you have already collected like salary so far) and let us finally coronate you with your well deserved "L CHAPO" chieftancy title!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:19am On Mar 26, 2017
afrodoc2:

I just tire for the guy, he has no moral stand to come here and write such trash...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 11:49am On Mar 26, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

"WE HAVE'NT HEARD OF...(insert names of man United's young squad members here)...AND OTHER UNITED YOUNGSTERS HERE?

MOURINHO THAT!"

So please oh please kindly explain to the house :

1: The point of this post!

2: What you intended to achieve with it!

3: What you wanted to hear or compare about the youngsters in relation to your clubs own!

4: What is the meaning of mourinho "that-ing"!..( hates youth maybe?)

5: In what context the post was made and what sort of banter it was meant to inspire!

By the way save those your pathetic training day insults for your fellow blue _mongs! Just make your points while honestly answering this valid query (without embarrassing yourself any further going by the L's you have already collected like salary so far) and let us finally coronate you with your well deserved "L CHAPO" chieftancy title!

If you want me to take you GES 101,you Gat to be more polite and respectful
Honestly speaking you have a problem with comprehension, my comment was actually easy to grab

Summary -Mourinho has affected the youngster's progression negatively ... .........But guys like you will always try to see a negative sign in '0'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
patrickmuf:
I just tire for the guy, he has no moral stand to come here and write such trash...

Even when he was the Chelsea manager, I was never a fan of his youth policy .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 12:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
Hail Manchester United. The greatest team in England.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SetrakusRa(m): 12:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
bigkesh:

If you want me to take you GES 101,you Gat to be more polite and respectful
Honestly speaking you have a problem with comprehension, my comment was actually easy to grab

Summary -Mourinho has affected the youngster's progression negatively ... .........But guys like you will always try to see a negative sign in '0'

Rashford, Martial, and Lingard has been part of ManUtd first team setup this season. Even TFM is constantly in the subs bench. I can't see the negativity.

Mind explaning where you got that?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 12:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
bigkesh:

Even when he was the Chelsea manager, I was never a fan of HIS YOUTH POLICY .

grin

Nice confession

Now look at your o.g post:

bigkesh:

Mourinho that

Now it seems you actually need those tutors in addition to a psychiatrist more than I do....if you cannot even comprehend plain questions asked in english, understand your own posts or even the context in which you write then "it is definitely finished"...

So you have admitted that mourinho has stagnated our youth? But according to you, you were not referring to his and United's youth policy in your 1st post above? Okay maybe you just wanted to find out about their current injury status since you are also a part time physio? But all of a sudden you are trying to justify not being a fan of his youth policy?

Is this not a sign of hereditary madness?

Cc: afrodoc2! Abeg come assist bros with meds!

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 1:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
bigkesh:

Mourinho that
Fosu is from Netherlands not Ghana
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Whiteshades(m): 1:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
Danhumprey:
you said my mind. besides, there's Tuanzebe and Fosu-Mensah. gotta give these guys some play time.
Well I agree that TFM and Tuanzebe need play time but I don't think it should come at a period like this when we are trying to get to the top 4 and also get past the quarter finals of Europa league. So I feel they should just wait till next season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 3:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

grin

So you have admitted that mourinho has stagnated our youth? But according to you, you were not referring to his and United's youth policy in your 1st post above? s!

Funlord! Funlord! Funlord!
Chai! This is serious

So from what I have been saying you fail to understand that I was taking a shot at Mourinho's youth poilicy not United's

Where exactly did I say I wasn't referring to Mourinho

This bros is a complete failure in English language

This is absurd... ..No be to dey write big grammars upandan

There is a reason why it is called 'read and write '....Bro you can't read

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 4:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
bigkesh:

Funlord! Funlord! Funlord!
Chai! This is serious

So from what I have been saying you fail to understand that I was taking a shot at Mourinho's youth poilicy not United's

Where exactly did I say I wasn't referring to Mourinho

This bros is a complete failure in English language

This is absurd... ..No be to dey write big grammars upandan

There is a reason why it is called 'read and write '....Bro you can't read

Can't you see the replies you have been receiving from all the other members of this room who have read and replied ALL YOUR POSTS since morning? From their replies to you I guess you can deduce who between the both of us is struggling to grasp the concepts of reading, writing, comprehension, understanding and logic!

Na this one them dey call "when trolling goes wrong!" You attempted to troll and got served with some nice "L soup" by the group basically because the point you wanted to use in trolling us is one by which your club chelsea have failed in utilizing since time immemorial while simultaneously also being the club most guilty of the stagnation of youth players in the universe. All this round about you are trying to do is only making you look desperate and is usually a sign of a man grasping at straws!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 4:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
stylochime:
h
Its nt abt d goal or assist, its d style of play. Kante plays old skul Debfensive midfield- no flair no whips. Just strenght nd speed.
I'm guessing your surname is Newmann because around here only goals and assists matter wink wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 4:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Can't you see the replies you have been receiving from all the other members of this room who have read and replied ALL YOUR POSTS since morning? From their replies to you I guess you can deduce who between the both of us is struggling to grasp the concepts of reading, writing, comprehension, understanding and logic!

Na this one them dey call "when trolling goes wrong!" You attempted to troll and got served with some nice "L soup" by the group basically because the point you wanted to use in trolling us is one by which your club chelsea have failed in utilizing since time immemorial while simultaneously also being the club most guilty of the stagnation youth players in the universe. All this round about you are trying to do is only making you look desperate and is usually a sign of a man grasping at straws!

Lol now this is pathetic

Answer the question Olodo.. ....Where exactly did I say I wasn't referring to Mourinho?

The fact that the other guys where taking shots at Chelsea doesn't mean they suffer from mixed dyslexia like you
All is fair in war.. ..I fire Jose, they fired Chelsea.. .no p

None of them claimed I wasn't referring to Jose.. .......

Oya tell us where I said I wasn't referring to Jose....Better go carry UGO. C. UGO
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 4:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
LordEmperoris1:
Grizeman is coming ,so expect lingard,ratford to be shipped out
instead there's Wayne Rooney, Ashley Young and Mr. Zlat if he calls it quits.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
bigkesh:

Even when he was the Chelsea manager, I was never a fan of his youth policy .
Now bro tell me which youngster he didn't play that has gone on to do big things at Chelsea? I need just names here, thanks...
Truth is people just love to pick on Mou for who he was in his early days in the profession but hey, that's the only way he could have bulldozed his way past the old guard, I'm talking of the Lippi's, Ferguson, Capello, VDB, Redknapp, Erikson etc Mou at Madrid had the guts to bench Pepe for Varane cos he thought Varane was good enough and rightly so he was/is...Zouma had a lot of game time playing under Mou, the truth is if you're good enough, no coach can hold you down...
All those yarns about Mou will only hold waters when the so called youngsters he is blocking from fulfilling their potential go ahead and do big things elsewhere or when he is gone, until then, the tag given to Mou as an anti youth is baseless...

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
Neymar1095:
Hail Manchester United. The greatest team in England.
I hope Jose Mourinho can sign Neymar Jr. this summer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3892) (3893) (3894) (3895) (3896) (3897) (3898) ... (14149) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.