Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3897) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8674868 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3894) (3895) (3896) (3897) (3898) (3899) (3900) ... (14141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

So you knew that yet you posted the below

Let's be realistic here, Lukaku had better players ahead of him and until now, he still divides opinions on the Chelsea thread, some don't want him back because to them he isn't technical enough and it's the truth...
At Everton, their system is set up to favour him but at Chelsea or any other big club, he would have less of space to operate cos most of the time, he will come up against teams that have men behind the ball and his technical deficiency will be exposed.
KDB also had a lot of players ahead of him that were relatively better as at that time so his case was more of him being impatient than Mou refusing to trust him...It's not compulsory to promote youth players for the sake of it, even Barcelona will find it difficult to get another Xavi/Iniesta/Messi off la masia just as we will have to wait a long while to get another Neville, Giggs, Scholes etc off our academy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TapDance: 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
randomperson:

Well, good thing you're neither the manager or director of the club... Unless the club would be playing in division 2 right now...
Imagine, picking an injury-prone 30 something over Neymar, the third best player in the world

3rd best at acting...It was an exaggeration undecided...That just shows how disinterested I am in Neymar.

If I had no hands and legs I could still count 5 players better than him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
SIRcumalot:

"at Chelsea" your words
lukaku and KDB don't play for Chelsea.
at least that na how I see am.
Exactly, how do you play KDB when you have Mata, Lampard etc or Lukaku who couldn't control a pass to save his life and up till now, his ball control and ability to maneuver in tight spaces is still not up to standard, he is just a big fish in a small pond, expose him to the ocean waters and he will disappear...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by randomperson: 3:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
TapDance:

3rd best at acting...It was an exaggeration undecided...That just shows how disinterested I am in Neymar.

If I had no hands and legs I could still count 5 players better than him
I think you have a problem with his style or personality not his talent....
Five players seriously?? Even Griezmann ain't better
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
patrickmuf:
Let's be realistic here, Lukaku had better players ahead of him and until now, he still divides opinions on the Chelsea thread, some don't want him back because to them he isn't technical enough and it's the truth...
At Everton, their system is set up to favour him but at Chelsea or any other big club, he would have less of space to operate cos most of the time, he will come up against teams that have men behind the ball and his technical deficiency will be exposed.
KDB also had a lot of players ahead of him that were relatively better as at that time so his case was more of him being impatient than Mou refusing to trust him...It's not compulsory to promote youth players for the sake of it, even Barcelona will find it difficult to get another Xavi/Iniesta/Messi off la masia just as we will have to wait a long while to get another Neville, Giggs, Scholes etc off our academy

Who were the players ahead of Lukaku?

Torres who was a waste pipe then, Instead of trusting Lukaku, Mourinho rather bought Etoo who he called over 50 after Etoo he brought back Drogba who was retiring in China. If you dont trust young players how will they show their ability.

Like Busquets had Yaya Keita ahead of him but he was still trusted, Pique had a lot of older players ahead of him but was given the chance

BTW the point you made was to point to the players Mourinho refused to use and became good elsewhere and there you have it KDB and Lukaku

Both of them are 25yrs and younger and each of them in current market each of them will go for 70M Euros each
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
SIRcumalot:

"at Chelsea" your words
lukaku and KDB don't play for Chelsea.
at least that na how I see am.

Be logical,
How will they be at Chelsea when they were deemed not good enough for CHelsea? When a player is not good enough for a club will he remain there?

What he was saying that while Mourinho was at Chelsea what were the players sent away that became good elsewhere
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
patrickmuf:
Exactly, how do you play KDB when you have Mata, Lampard etc or Lukaku who couldn't control a pass to save his life and up till now, his ball control and ability to maneuver in tight spaces is still not up to standard, he is just a big fish in a small pond, expose him to the ocean waters and he will disappear...

How did Busquets play when you had Yaya and Seydou Keita? How did Pique play when you had Marquez,

A young player will always displace an older player from the team

When Muller broke into Bayern, we still had Lucatoni and klose yet Muller was given a chance
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
patrickmuf:
chineke!
why you cast lukaku market like this ? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

Be logical,
How will they be at Chelsea when they were deemed not good enough for CHelsea? When a player is not good enough for a club will he remain there?

What he was saying that while Mourinho was at Chelsea what were the players sent away that became good elsewhere
don't these player get a say in their future ?
this isn't my issue i was just surprised at his answer to your question.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TapDance: 3:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
randomperson:

I think you have a problem with his style or personality not his talent....
Five players seriously?? Even Griezmann ain't better

Nah I look at if a player will fit into my team, Neymar shows no sign of that...He plays LW I prefer Keeping that place for Martial for now, where do you want to play him, in the centre to get bullied mercilessly?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
SIRcumalot:
don't these player get a say in their future ?
this isn't my issue i was just surprised at his answer to your question.

They have a say and every players dream is to play regularly for a top club. So when Mourinho told them they arent part of his plans what do you expect the players to do?

His answer to my question shows what he was thinking and he didn't factor in players like Lukaku and KdBruyne when making the assertion
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by randomperson: 3:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
TapDance:

Nah I look at if a player will fit into my team, Neymar shows no sign of that...He plays LW I prefer Keeping that place for Martial for now, where do you want to play him, in the centre to get bullied mercilessly?
You prefer martial to Neymar on the left?? Neymar is better than any player you've got
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

They have a say and every players dream is to play regularly for a top club. So when Mourinho told them they arent part of his plans what do you expect the players to do?

His answer to my question shows what he was thinking and he didn't factor in players like Lukaku and KdBruyne when making the assertion
like mat hummels and the german that plays for liverpool.
this happens all the time.am not absolving jose of anything everybody knows he isn't LVG.
and am sure you Jose never actually stated that both those guys aren't part of his plan na bad management be that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by vibeskartel101: 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
LoRdCaT:
I had already typed a lengthy insult to reply you with but then I decided to check out your profile and my discovery showed that engaging you aren't worth it for you are mad, irrevocably mad! you have just 8 Posts 75% of them are insults and all of them reeks of your undeniable madness. Where you fed insults as a daily diet as a kid? Swine! Come at me with your original moniker, until you garner enough balls to do so; FūCK OFF INTO OBLIVION! You multiple faced ninny.
see this demented fool feeling mgbekeish, how do you know my original moniker, are you that deluded, people know you have traded for shallow IQ for a pot of kunu, i am using my original id so kill yourself, son of a LovePeddler, do the needful. Come take me on.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
SIRcumalot:

like mat hummels and the german that plays for liverpool.
this happens all the time.am not absolving jose of anything everybody knows he isn't LVG.
and am sure you Jose never actually stated that both those guys aren't part of his plan na bad management be that.

Mats Hummels was a wrong decision by Klinsman who preferred another young player Breno to Mats. Breno won awards in Brazil and everyone thought he was ready to break into the first team and he flopped

Emre Can was simply not good enough for Bayern even at this moment, Players like Kimmich are better and younger
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TapDance: 5:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
randomperson:

You prefer martial to Neymar on the left?? Neymar is better than any player you've got

I don't care who's better...As long as you get the job done...Im perfectly fine with Martal and have this feeling Neymar will flop
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SeekinAttention(f): 6:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
Hello scummiest!!
How have u coped for the past 5 years without touching the league title? Oh SAF! Why did u retire?n angry

Long may your woes continue!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 6:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
patrickmuf:
KDB also had a lot of players ahead of him that were relatively better as at that time so his case was more of him being impatient than Mou refusing to trust him...

I disagree with everything you said here. This post is a mix of factually incorrect statements, and wrongly informed opinions.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
vibeskartel101:
see this demented fool feeling mgbekeish, how do you know my original moniker, are you that deluded, people know you have traded for shallow IQ for a pot of kunu, i am using my original id so kill yourself, son of a LovePeddler, do the needful. Come take me on.

K
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 7:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
Who dey follow these int'l matches sef
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 7:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
Nihilist:

I disagree with everything you said here. This post is a mix of factually incorrect statements, and wrongly informed opinions.
Which part of that statement is factually incorrect? That Lukaku had better players ahead of him or that he is a jam body player who has almost zero technique? or that the system at Everton is set up to favour him? or that KDB had better players ahead of him at Chelsea? which part please?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Which part of that statement is factually incorrect? That Lukaku had better players ahead of him or that he is a jam body player who has almost zero technique? or that the system at Everton is set up to favour him? or that KDB had better players ahead of him at Chelsea? which part please?
so you be lukaku hater too.
all my good work for this thread on this lukaku matter no win me one convert.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 7:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
SIRcumalot:

Lmao. grin I no be lukaku hater per say, I just like technical and skillful players. I enjoy watching players who can make amazing moves with the ball and lukaku isn't that kind of player so I don't fancy him.
No hard feelings grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SeekinAttention(f): 7:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
Wingback, Tapdancer or whichever of ur moniker is online.
How do u open numerous account bkos I know some gays will soon spam the report button against me and expect their homo partners mods to come and form Bruce Lee and ban me
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 7:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
SIRcumalot:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
SIRcumalot:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TapDance: 8:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
Any sensible man with an above average IQ knows Lukaku is not big club materual.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
See as them just bury Nihilist big black Belgian prodigy!

grin grin grin grin

Sircumalot, sorry o! cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

Torres who was a waste pipe then, Instead of trusting Lukaku, Mourinho rather bought Etoo who he called over 50 after Etoo he brought back Drogba who was retiring in China. If you dont trust young players how will they show their ability.

Like Busquets had Yaya Keita ahead of him but he was still trusted, Pique had a lot of older players ahead of him but was given the chance

BTW the point you made was to point to the players Mourinho refused to use and became good elsewhere and there you have it KDB and Lukaku

Both of them are 25yrs and younger and each of them in current market each of them will go for 70M Euros each
Lukaku was awful when presented with an opportunity, you should know better, KDB had better players ahead of him...QED
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
Nihilist:

Factually incorrect? Nihilist, this is not Lukaku vs Martial so please let's be objective here, the Lukaku you saw in Chelsea blue, will you have him over St. Remy or Baba Ba?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
SIRcumalot:

chineke!
why you cast lukaku market like this ? grin
Hehehe, Lukaku with a bit of technical ability will be my ideal striker but for now, I'd say he has to improve that aspect of his game play.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

Well, same Pep ditched Dino, Deco and later on Eto, it had more to do with his ideology and their professional conduct than purely footballing terms...

(1) (2) (3) ... (3894) (3895) (3896) (3897) (3898) (3899) (3900) ... (14141) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.