Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,549 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3892) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8670516 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3889) (3890) (3891) (3892) (3893) (3894) (3895) ... (14140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 11:34am On Mar 21, 2017
afrodoc2:

You are no one. A man can't waste his time on this riddle
if you don't know it leave it. I don't know that's why I asked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 11:40am On Mar 21, 2017
afrodoc2:

You are no one. A man can't waste his time on this riddle

This is really funny . grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:45am On Mar 21, 2017
"Everyone expected me to be a problem. But the only problem I've had up till now is when I kicked a bottle of water in front of me [against West Ham in reaction to Pogba being booked]. I was sent to the stand and had to pay a fine for that.

"That's my problem: when I'm a little bit frustrated, I kick bottles. But it's my only outburst since my arrival eight months ago. So, I have become 'The Calm One.'"

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:47am On Mar 21, 2017
"Today, I feel good with my personality as a man. I have matured, I am more peaceful. A victory no longer represents the moon, and a defeat hell.

"I believe that I am able to transmit this serenity to those who work with me, to my players. I have the same ambitions as before. The same involvement, the same professionalism, but I'm more in control of my emotions."

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:49am On Mar 21, 2017
"In England, clubs are so economically powerful that the market is open to all.

"Take the example of Bayern in Germany. You know how they win the title every year? The summer before, they buy the best player of Borussia Dortmund. [Mario] Gotze, then [Robert] Lewandowski the following year, then [Mats] Hummels last year.

"Me, I arrive at a club that has a great and prestigious history, but which can no longer do what it has been doing in the same way."

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 11:49am On Mar 21, 2017
Oasis007:
"Everyone expected me to be a problem. But the only problem I've had up till now is when I kicked a bottle of water in front of me [against West Ham in reaction to Pogba being booked]. I was sent to the stand and had to pay a fine for that.

"That's my problem: when I'm a little bit frustrated, I kick bottles. But it's my only outburst since my arrival eight months ago. So, I have become 'The Calm One.'"

- Jose Mourinho

grin grin grin

Until he kicks the next bottle.

Jose na mad man I swear.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:54am On Mar 21, 2017
"No club in England, be it Manchester United, Liverpool, Manchester City, can now dominate permanently. Power has been divided. Everything is more difficult: buying, winning, building."

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 11:56am On Mar 21, 2017
afrodoc2:

Belleti played with Messi 05-07
I don't think beletti and messi were ever on d same pitch at d same time. Dats my observation though.

By deduction d player has won a world cup, won UCL, played with kaka and robinho, managed by Jose.
Jose has coached in 5 clubs....Porto Chelsea Inter real Madrid and manutd. The said player cannot have played in Madrid since he would have played alongside Ramos. D only player in inter dat has won d world cup during Jose s time there is lucio but he played in Leverkusen which nullifies his selection based on the premises contained in d riddle

The fact that the player played with kaka and robinho shows he is definitely a Brazilian and that's where the player won the world cup which is Japan Korea 2002.

I believe it is beletti
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:57am On Mar 21, 2017
"You have to adapt to the reality of the club, its needs, its demands, that's called 'being intelligent. The priority is to establish peaceful and loving relationships in a squad, to create stability.

"Manchester United doesn't have great personalities like [Ryan] Giggs, [Paul] Scholes or Roy Keane any more. There's still [Wayne] Rooney and [Michael] Carrick, the last faces of that generation, and a new group of players who have to adapt.

"That's why it was important for me to bring in Zlatan [Ibrahimovic]. In this team, he had -- without being English, without knowing the culture of the club -- the personality and the profile to be more than just a player."

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:59am On Mar 21, 2017
"Mourinho the man tries to be the opposite of what the manager is. He tries to be discreet, calm. Find a way to disconnect.

"I can go home and not watch a football game, not think about football. I can do it. At the beginning of my career, I could not. I was constantly connected, 24 hours a day. I had to find a form of maturity."

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
lekkie073:
I don't think beletti and messi were ever on d same pitch at d same time. Dats my observation though.

By deduction d player has won a world cup, won UCL, played with kaka and robinho, managed by Jose.
Jose has coached in 5 clubs....Porto Chelsea Inter real Madrid and manutd. The said player cannot have played in Madrid since he would have played alongside Ramos. D only player in inter dat has won d world cup during Jose s time there is lucio but he played in Leverkusen which nullifies his selection based on the premises contained in d riddle

The fact that the player played with kaka and robinho shows he is definitely a Brazilian and that's where the player won the world cup which is Japan Korea 2002.

I believe it is beletti

Belleti played with Messi and was definitely on the same pitch with him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 1:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
afrodoc2:

Belleti that even scored the winning goal in the last champions league final he played for barca before he moved to chelshit?

Abi messi don miss any of barca Champs league finals since 2006?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 2:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Belleti that even scored the winning goal in the last champions league final he played for barca before he moved to chelshit?

Abi messi don miss any of barca Champs league finals since 2006?
messi did not play the final against arsenal
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 2:39pm On Mar 21, 2017
afrodoc2:

I am not disputing but u can't be too sure. Unless probably u make reference to a particular match
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
lekkie073:
messi did not play the final against arsenal

He didn't play the final because he was injured before it but he definitely played on the same pitch as Belletti.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
Barcelona vs Albacete 2005
Messi and Belleti on the pitch together.

No one is the answer because a man can't fulfill all the requirements
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
http://m.goal.com/x/en/news/8/main/2017/03/21/33859752/dont-blame-mourinho-schweinsteigers-man-utd-career-was

am glad bastian has left the club has to be one of the worst signing LVG made in his time hear.
now am wishing we held onto Schneiderlin till season end.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SetrakusRa(m): 4:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
Schweinsteiger, Schneiderlin, Depay, Damian..
Bar Martial, LvG's signings were shiit
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
MRTA7:

He didn't play the final because he was injured before it but he definitely played on the same pitch as Belletti.
reference a particular match to validate ur point
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 5:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
SetrakusRa:
Schweinsteiger, Schneiderlin, Depay, Damian..

Bar Martial, LvG's signings were shiit

Bastian came to united late...he was a great midfield player in his prime but it just did not work out for him here! Form, career fatigue and Fitness issues! His Worst game was the 3-0 loss to the gunners in the emirates under gaal!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
Jones injured in training while with England NT
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 6:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
lordfalcao:
Who knows the answer to this.
Like Jaqen H'ghar will say.. ...

A man is a no one
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 6:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
bigkesh:

Like Jaqen H'ghar will say.. ...

A man is a no one

GoT fan? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by n0m0705(m): 7:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
Whoscore team of the season so far

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
n0m0705:
doesn't seem right. where the Chelsea players dey ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 7:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
lekkie073:
reference a particular match to validate ur point

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/fc-barcelona_real-madrid/index/spielbericht/58667

See who came on as a sub when messi scored a hattrick in the clasico.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by purplekayc(m): 7:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
Another player leaving

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 7:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
n0m0705:
Na manure version of whoscored be this
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Claroo(m): 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
lordfalcao:
Who knows the answer to this.
Julio Cesar dey very close.....though he didn't win the senior World Cup with Brazil
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 8:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
n0m0705:

No Kante?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

No Kante?
That can never be any sane person's TOTY. Barkley?? Robles?? Seriously?? grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
Lana1:
That can never be any sane person's TOTY. Barkley?? Robles?? Seriously?? grin grin

Very senseless selection! It deserves a strongly worded beefy e-mail to their site! Quite Pathetic! See keeper sef?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3889) (3890) (3891) (3892) (3893) (3894) (3895) ... (14140) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.