Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8741678 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4122) (4123) (4124) (4125) (4126) (4127) (4128) ... (14155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 11:12pm On May 24, 2017
Just a reminder. We are officially the most successful club in English football. Thanks.

Drops mic.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 11:14pm On May 24, 2017
elampiro:

Yes, Herrera was the best player tonight. I said it at half time that he was the outstanding player. Kudos to Valencia and Smalling also.

Best player? Where Fellaini dey? Fellaini won countless of aerial ball and made more passes!
he was like a man possessed and his technique even looked surprisingly good today.

Lmao... Moreover, it was a community defensive play banked on moment of counters and some had the audacity to complain about Rashford when he was always aall alone upfront...

Thank God we won but we played like we were the small team out there.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by teeezy00: 11:15pm On May 24, 2017
Take it grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 11:15pm On May 24, 2017
Absolute class from mancity..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 11:19pm On May 24, 2017
Did Pogba's papa really die? He doesn't look it based on the way he kept dancing on the pitch. It's good he was able to pull through.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:19pm On May 24, 2017
pharod:
Absolute class from mancity..
Big respect to them. I was amazed by that tweet.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:20pm On May 24, 2017
Diademk07:
Did Pogba's papa really die? He doesn't look it based on the way he kept dancing on the pitch. It's good he was able to pull through.

The pop had a terminal disease. He kinda saw it coming so could've prepared for it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:22pm On May 24, 2017
Diademk07:

Pogba and fancy dance/handshakes be like. . .

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3883260_zuma_jpeg2b1a6f4ae132cd6683adb4edad2d2518

They're inseparable.

But I think he's more close to his mom than dad. I didn't even know his dad was alive till I read about his death.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:24pm On May 24, 2017
sinizia:

I'm not too worried, his place is on the bench anyway, I'm just a bit worried having Rooney around means Mourinho not getting a younger quality replacement for him or giving any of our youngins a chance to prove himself with Rooney around.

I think Mou is going to add another striker to the squad. Rooney's contribution to the team now is off-pitch. Rashford has potential but he still needs to improve in a number of areas. Rooney's presence won't stall the development of the youngins. As things stand Rash and Martial are ahead of him in the pecking order for CF.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:24pm On May 24, 2017
Leyqute:

Thunder fire your left scrotum! May Amadioha pluck your right eyeball for dinner!! If a return to the UCL isn't worthy to be happy about why do you guys masturbate every year to winning the fourphy?

Get this into your thick octagonal skull- we're not celebrating 5th or whatever crap you put up there, we're happy to be back in the champions league.

Your "fvckking bloddy team is the mediocre one" and you're a vermin from the cesspit of stupidity.

Quote me and let Sango curse your next 5 generations, Asswhore!!!

1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 11:25pm On May 24, 2017
They keep on hating yet we are getting better than them. Wankers with their dinosaur manager.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 11:25pm On May 24, 2017
Diademk07:

Though, no one wishes to lose his loved ones but the father was 79. That one na oku malu.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:27pm On May 24, 2017
sinizia:

True that. He likes shielding the ball a lot even in times the ball doesn't need to shielded but released fast or be shot. If he can learn when to showboat and when not to, he'll be an excellent midfielder for us.

Yeah. He's got the passes, he only needs to know when to release the ball. The pass he laid on to Harrop for the first goal against Crystal Palace was fantastic.

I'm not sold on him though. His game isn't totally matured yet.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 11:28pm On May 24, 2017
Leyqute:

The pop had a terminal disease. He kinda saw it coming so could've prepared for it.

I see..

I was even having some pity when he was misplacing some easy passes during the game only to see him dancing at the end of the match. Lmao..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 11:29pm On May 24, 2017
Leyqute:

Thunder fire your left scrotum! May Amadioha pluck your right eyeball for dinner!! If a return to the UCL isn't worthy to be happy about why do you guys masturbate every year to winning the fourphy?
!

Please stop entertaining the guy. His childish rants are frequently deleted and a ban is on the way for him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Khaytunechi: 11:29pm On May 24, 2017
Leyqute ,, I'm no regular poster but I believe there is a general consensus here,, albeit unuttered and unwritten but I'm sure there's a kinda understanding between every United fan here to always ignore the stoopid troll seeking attention..

Ignore it,, let it rant,, let it bark,, just ignore it,, when its madness goes untended to,, it'll slither back into it's hole and sleep off.. the more you quote it,, the higher and louder it'll bark..

Just ignore it,, and savor this victory tonight!
Glory Glory To The City United..

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:30pm On May 24, 2017
Diademk07:

I see..

I was even having some pity when he was misplacing some easy passes during the game only to see him dancing at the end of the match. Lmao..

LOMAO.

Still a teenager, he is. Tonight's dance is well deserved. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 11:33pm On May 24, 2017
sinizia:

Pogba and fancy dance/handshakes be like. . .

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3883260_zuma_jpeg2b1a6f4ae132cd6683adb4edad2d2518

They're inseparable.

But I think he's more close to his mom than dad. I didn't even know his dad was alive till I read about his death.

Good for him..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:33pm On May 24, 2017
Tvegas:

Please stop entertaining the guy. His childish rants are frequently deleted and a ban is on the way for him.

Khaytunechi:
Leyqute ,, I'm no regular poster but I believe there is a general consensus here,, albeit unuttered and unwritten but I'm sure there's a kinda understanding between every United fan here to always ignore the stoopid troll seeking attention..

Ignore it,, let it rant,, let it bark,, just ignore it,, when its madness goes untended to,, it'll slither back into it's hole and sleep off.. the more you quote it,, the higher and louder it'll bark..

Just ignore it,, and savor this victory tonight!
Glory Glory To The City United..

I'm a regular poster on this board and I'm familiar with his nonsensical attitude. I just couldn't take it tonight. The guy jx dey vex me with his stvpidity.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 11:36pm On May 24, 2017
If you think we had a not so good season, then think again with the massive Injuries. It can only get better!

Haters! Begone like a fart

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 24, 2017
Diademk07:

Pogba is a jovial guy just like me always happy, my ex once shared an article according to that article, Jovial or funny people have problems feeling empathy. And it's particularly true for me, I can find the funny side in almost anything, I'm the last person you want at a funeral, it's just how some people are programmed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 11:37pm On May 24, 2017
tess1:

Though, no one wishes to lose his loved ones but the father was 79. That one na oku malu.

Age doesn't determine how one cares for his loved ones. My grandma is close to 100 and my father still love her like say there's no tomorrow.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 11:37pm On May 24, 2017
Leyqute:

I'm a regular poster on this board and I'm familiar with his nonsensical attitude. I just couldn't take it tonight. The guy jx dey vex me with his stvpidity.

How do you know someone is an idiot? He wishes the team won't win trophies on a day the team won one. If that is not the best display of stupidity i don't know what else is.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 24, 2017
These people are related to Ibimee

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 11:41pm On May 24, 2017
HotNigga:

Pogba is a jovial guy just like me always happy, my ex once shared an article according to that article, Jovial or funny people have problems feeling empathy. And it's particularly true for me, I can find the funny side in almost anything, I'm the last person you want at a funeral, it's just how some people are programmed.

You're right.

It's probably his own way of pulling through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:42pm On May 24, 2017
I'm anticipating the Man Utd vs Madrid/Juve clash at the start of next season. That should give us a taste of what Mou holds in store for the season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 11:47pm On May 24, 2017
Diademk07:

Age doesn't determine how one cares for his loved ones. My grandma is close to 100 and my father still love her like say there's no tomorrow.

Yeah, I know and that's why I said no one wishes to lose his/her loved ones but you'll always know that at an advance age one will know that there will a time when one will lose them. Unlike a losing a young person which will be more painful.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:48pm On May 24, 2017
Their father! European Chsmpions with a comfortable win!!

Where all those ïdiots wey dey claim their boy Traore ll do this and that.....

Sinizia i see u. No network or TV for here o.

#GGMU!!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SeekinAttention(f): 11:48pm On May 24, 2017
raumdeuter:
I saw Man Utd lifting the Sevilla Cup, Did they get permission to borrow it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4122) (4123) (4124) (4125) (4126) (4127) (4128) ... (14155) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Neobulletzz(m), Demolz and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.