Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8742240 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4123) (4124) (4125) (4126) (4127) (4128) (4129) ... (14155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:51pm On May 24, 2017
Simeone tire for the cup leave am for Sevilla, Sevilla sef tire abandon the cup for Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 11:52pm On May 24, 2017
tess1:

Yeah, I know and that's why I said no one wishes to lose his/her loved ones but you'll always know that at an advance age one will know that there will a time when one will lose them. Unlike a losing a young person which will be more painful.

Of course you'll be prepared but still not ready.

I understand you though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:54pm On May 24, 2017
raumdeuter:
Simeone tire for the cup leave am for Sevilla, Sevilla sef tire abandon the cup for Mourinho

Mr. Oga goan sit down. How many trophies did your lord and savior Guardiola win this season? Answers on a postcard abeg.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:54pm On May 24, 2017
Leyqute:

Mr. Oga goan sit down. How many trophies did your lord and savior Guardiola win this season?

Guardiola and Mourinho competed for 2 cups this season League and FA cup

Where did each of them end
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:55pm On May 24, 2017
No be your fault, Na Sevilla I blame

When Sevilla decided to upgrade, they left the cup to lesser teams to hold for them
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:55pm On May 24, 2017
raumdeuter:
See how Bailey who was suspended in the final respected himself and put on a suit to the trophy presentation

John Terry will even wear shin guard and full jersey
Hehehe! This man!! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SeekinAttention(f): 11:56pm On May 24, 2017
raumdeuter:

Moaninghoe: won Europa

Fraudiola:got kicked out of UCL
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:57pm On May 24, 2017
Europa cup Is that the fancy name they call Sevilla Cup?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 12:00am On May 25, 2017
raumdeuter:

Why are you avoiding the questions and hampering on sevilla cup? I nor fit laugh. Revenge is sweet!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SeekinAttention(f): 12:02am On May 25, 2017
Stupid deluded scummies wànking their semen off a Sevilla cup.

Trophy wey Sevilla they win back to back

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:02am On May 25, 2017
raumdeuter:

You don't even know what you're talking about. So Pep Baldiola boycotted the Carling cup this season?Who eliminated him?

Answers on a postcard abeg.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:05am On May 25, 2017
raumdeuter:

It's not compulsory to always show your face. Know when you've been beaten. Mou competed for 5 trophies and won 3. Your supreme master Pep Baldiola competed for 4 trophies and won zero.

Just suck it up and go to bed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 12:06am On May 25, 2017
elrony:
Free and Fresh from Netherlands grin grin grin
Omo i must not miss this cow.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 12:07am On May 25, 2017
Mynd44 sef dey support United??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:07am On May 25, 2017
To rub it in on the haters, tomorrow, I am gonna prepare draw soup and invite all my friends who are fans of Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool...I want to watch them choke...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:07am On May 25, 2017
Ruudie and nyabingi back in November 2016:
Mourinho is useless. United ll neva get to UCL next season. Moyes should ve been given more time.

May 2017:
Moyes steos down after relegating Sunderland for 1st time in 10+ yrs.
United wins EL.

Ruudie and nyabingi right now:

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 12:08am On May 25, 2017
I am in stitches. My Belle. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 12:08am On May 25, 2017
Khaytunechi:
Leyqute ,, I'm no regular poster but I believe there is a general consensus here,, albeit unuttered and unwritten but I'm sure there's a kinda understanding between every United fan here to always ignore the stoopid troll seeking attention..

Ignore it,, let it rant,, let it bark,, just ignore it,, when its madness goes untended to,, it'll slither back into it's hole and sleep off.. the more you quote it,, the higher and louder it'll bark..

Just ignore it,, and savor this victory tonight!
Glory Glory To The City United..
It?? cheesy

You are not nice
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mynd44: 12:10am On May 25, 2017
Odunharry:
Mynd44 sef dey support United??
I dont watch football
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 12:11am On May 25, 2017
Leyqute:

You don't even know what you're talking about. So Pep Baldiola boycotted the Carling cup this season?Who eliminated him?

Answers on a postcard abeg.

Carling cup is a worthless cup no one cares about.

The main trophies are CL, league and FA cup and Both competed in 2 tell us the results
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 12:11am On May 25, 2017
raumdeuter:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:34am On May 25, 2017
Mynd44:

I dont watch football

See him, if it's to dish bans left and right his hands will be twitching.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:38am On May 25, 2017
First Target...Mario Ballotelli.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 12:42am On May 25, 2017
raumdeuter:
No be your fault, Na Sevilla I blame

When Sevilla decided to upgrade, they left the cup to lesser teams to hold for them

Only for the same sevilla to fall flat in front of a team swimming out of relegation debacle in epl.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:53am On May 25, 2017
Diademk07:

Best player? Where Fellaini dey? Fellaini won countless of aerial ball and made more passes!
he was like a man possessed and his technique even looked surprisingly good today.

Lmao... Moreover, it was a community defensive play banked on moment of counters and some had the audacity to complain about Rashford when he was always aall alone upfront...

Thank God we won but we played like we were the small team out there.

You no sabi watch ball. See the attached. If we had 3 Herreras we would have finished the match in the first half.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 12:55am On May 25, 2017
Lana1:
Their father! European Chsmpions with a comfortable win!!

Where all those ïdiots wey dey claim their boy Traore ll do this and that.....

Sinizia i see u. No network or TV for here o.

#GGMU!!
No bar for Mammy??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by meracool(m): 12:55am On May 25, 2017
Mourinho: "I'm going to Portugal, now it's time for me to disconnect, I wish Ed Woodward all the luck in the world with his work." #MUFC

Jose Mourinho: "This was my hardest season as a manager. Ed Woodward has my transfer list for two months. Now I wait." https:///L89re0ul28
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:57am On May 25, 2017
Odunharry:

No bar for Mammy??
Nothing for dat side bros. No TV. Nothing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by meracool(m): 12:57am On May 25, 2017
We now have a Complete Trophy Cabinet

GGMU

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by meracool(m): 1:02am On May 25, 2017
Mr Funlord I don't want to miss out of this Nilhist Spoil

I feel excited
Though we performed abysmal but we still got something to show for it

Community shield

League cup

Europa League

Champions League qualification
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:03am On May 25, 2017
raumdeuter:

Carling cup is a worthless cup no one cares about.

The main trophies are CL, league and FA cup and Both competed in 2 tell us the results

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 1:23am On May 25, 2017
elampiro:

You no sabi watch ball. See the attached. If we had 3 Herreras we would have finished the match in the first half.
Our canopy analyst sabi ball pass UEFA technical observers now, you no know?

The sperm that became Diademk07 should have been swallowed!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4123) (4124) (4125) (4126) (4127) (4128) (4129) ... (14155) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: brainiacadeboi(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.