Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8718263 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4206) (4207) (4208) (4209) (4210) (4211) (4212) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:30am On Jun 21, 2017
Leyqute:

Yeah, not really. We didn't "solve" our midfield issues following the departure of Paul Scholes. That says it all.

What??!? Are you saying Micheal Carrick didnt do well to justify why he was bought? Michael Carrick was bought to replace Roy Keane not to oust/replace Scholes, and that he did excellently. If levy had known that MC will be such a huge success at UNITED the way it turned out, he would have asked for around 30million.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:34am On Jun 21, 2017
hensben:
Hazard already won player of the year; both young and senior category. He did it in France as well... talk another thing.. btw, Hazard cost us 32mil not 89

Hazard did not win any young player award in England this shrimp
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segadem(m): 11:40am On Jun 21, 2017
CapitalCee:
Chelshit fan

Kante 35m pounds 2 league titles 2 goals
O'Shea 0m pounds 7 league titles 10 goals.
D Fletcher 0m pounds 5 league titles 18 goals
Shevchenko 31m pounds 0 league titles 7 goals
Fernando Torres 50m pounds 0 league titles 20 goals

Wayne Rooney 23m pounds, 5 league titles 198 goals

Go and sit down ODE raise to power infinity
CapitalCee:

5hut up. Giggs has 13
hmmmm, calling me a fool for airing out my opinion? I'm totally disappointed how some guys dish out insult and curses without any form of provocation.
Everyone can't be on the same page, I'm a Chelsea fan my little girl is an arsenal fan while my last boy is barca's, so every one follows what suits him, that's why God created varities of things, different shapes, sizes, colours, tastes etc, one man's food is another man's poison, so my opinion might not tally with yours and yours wth mine but calling me a fool is way overblown than the issues at hand

BTW, comparing Kante's achievement to that of Rooney's and Giggs' is a complete disrepute to their personalities, I'm very sure @ the time Giggs started his footballing carrer Kante would still be fed with milk and diaper will be wrapped around his boo-boo grin
Kante ( or Kante's achievement) should be compared with those within his age bracket not those who are old enough to be his father.
Just two seasons in EPL and two EPL trophies to his credit with two different clubs it's a milestone achievement
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:47am On Jun 21, 2017
Funlord2:

http://kwese.espn.com/football/english-premier-league/23/blog/post/3118143/expensive-flop-granit-xhaka-the-personification-of-arsenals-problems

He really knew what to do? And by the way check the price quoted by the world wide leader in sports journalism? So I was off by 5m....big deal.....but why is your own clubs midfield general being written about in such dreary terms in major articles towards the end of the season while our man was busy making all top ten midfielders of the season lists? But you want to laugh at pogbs?....

Na jealousy de cause all these things, all of them have wicked flops Arsenal has Mustafi and Xhaka for 35m each, have Ozioma for 48m, but can't qualify for champions league. Chelsea has that Bob Marley striker that scored just 3 goals bought him for 35miller, while Mikhi a midfielder scored 5 goals in EPL and scored 6goals in Europe. I don't want to mention how baldiola sank 50m on Okwute and 17m on Bravo, all of them will infest this thread to come a yarn rubbish on Pogba
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlord2(m): 11:52am On Jun 21, 2017
Another javelin through the eyeballs for the haters this fine morning! grin

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-united-transfers-paul-pogba-13214827?ptnr_rid=1085970&icid=EM_MEN_Nletter_MUFC_News_smallteaser_Text_Story4

We are not real, barca, bayern or chelsea who engage in wanton corruption and contractual deceit and banditry!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 11:54am On Jun 21, 2017
CapitalCee:

Hazard did not win any young player award in England this shrimp
You are an I diot. You nor know ball you nor go shut up..You pained ass nigga.

Na depay dey the picture below abi..you see as hazard dey look your bold claim for the pic while Suarez dey laugh at your stupidity.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 12:03pm On Jun 21, 2017
CapitalCee:

Na jealousy de cause all these things, all of them have wicked flops Arsenal has Mustafi and Xhaka for 35m each, have Ozioma for 48m, but can't qualify for champions league. Chelsea has that Bob Marley striker that scored just 3 goals bought him for 35miller, while Mikhi a midfielder scored 5 goals in EPL and scored 6goals in Europe. I don't want to mention how baldiola sank 50m on Okwute and 17m on Bravo, all of them will infest this thread to come a yarn rubbish on Pogba
it is clear you analyze football emotionally. I don't discuss football with people like you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:08pm On Jun 21, 2017
Segadem:

hmmmm, calling me a fool for airing out my opinion? I'm totally disappointed how some guys dish out insult and curses without any form of provocation.
Everyone can't be on the same page, I'm a Chelsea fan my little girl is an arsenal fan while my last boy is barca's, so every one follows what suits him, that's why God created varities of things, different shapes, sizes, colours, tastes etc, one man's food is another man's poison, so my opinion might not tally with yours and yours wth mine but calling me a fool is way overblown than the issues at hand

BTW, comparing Kante's achievement to that of Rooney's and Giggs' is a complete disrepute to their personalities, I'm very sure @ the time Giggs started his footballing carrer Kante would still be fed with milk and diaper will be wrapped around his boo-boo grin
Kante ( or Kante's achievement) should be compared with those within his age bracket not those who are old enough to be his father.
Just two seasons in EPL and two EPL trophies to his credit with two different clubs it's a milestone achievement

Keep quiet,
Kante is 27 he has 2 EPL and is a bench warmer in France.
Rooney at 27 has won 5 EPL, 3 league cups, champions league, world club championship, and have played in 3 champions league finals. And on the verge of being named national team captain and have scored over 200 goals for both club and country.

Giggs at his age now has 7 EPL, Champions league, 2 world club cup, 6 FA Cups, 3 league cups, 1 cup winners cup, 1 super Cup, with over 100 goals for both club and country. At 27 he is the national team captain.

Talking about Age Pogba is 24 kante is 27, but Pogba has 4 Seria A titles, 3 Copa Italia, 4 Italian super Cup, 1 league Cup, Europa league, FIFA world U-20 world cup and over 50 caps for France and a world cup app to go with it.
Your Kante at 27 can only boast about 2 EPL and a super 1 goal per serson.

These Chelsea fans eeeh ;!!! You beat them on stats, they throw up goals, you beat them on that one they will bring trophies, you hammer them join for that side they bring commitment, trash them they jump to Age. Maybe next will be that Pogba's babe is not beautiful.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 12:15pm On Jun 21, 2017
CapitalCee:

Keep quiet,
Kante is 27 [s]he has 2 EPL and is a bench warmer in France.
Rooney at 27 has won 5 EPL, 3 league cups, champions league, world club championship, and have played in 3 champions league finals. And on the verge of being named national team captain and have scored over 200 goals for both club and country.[/s]

[s]Giggs at his age now has 7 EPL, Champions league, 2 world club cup, 6 FA Cups, 3 league cups, 1 cup winners cup, 1 super Cup, with over 100 goals for both club and country. At 27 he is the national team captain.[/s]

Talking about Age Pogba is 24 kante is 27, [s]but Pogba has 4 Seria A titles, 3 Copa Italia, 4 Italian super Cup, 1 league Cup, Europa league, FIFA world U-20 world cup and over 50 caps for France and a world cup app to go with it.[/s]
Your Kante at 27 [s]can only boast about 2 EPL and a super 1 goal per season[/s]

[s]These Chelsea fans eeeh ;!!! You beat them on stats, they throw up goals, you beat them on that one they will bring trophies, you hammer them join for that side they bring commitment, trash them they jump to Age. Maybe next will be that Pogba's babe is not beautiful.[/s]
Mumu Kante is 26 years old.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:15pm On Jun 21, 2017
hensben:
You are an I diot. You nor know ball you nor go shut up..You pained ass nigga.

Na depay dey the picture below abi..you see as hazard dey look your bold claim for the pic while Suarez dey laugh your stupidity.

Yes he won it, does that still deviate from the fact that he was behind Kante in this seasons award? Abeg shift joor
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
airmark:

cheesy cheesy

Imagine the same manure tackling me yesterday, recommending adabowale for spiritual birth on april 16. Will you recommend any prophet for him?

you be fool. undecided
If u had any sense, u'd realise none of my posts yesterday was about defending Pogba with respect to his Fee, or performance last season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:20pm On Jun 21, 2017
hensben:
You're the one shifting post now. You said hazard was given Chelsea best player because they want to keep him then I said IF he can became a runner up in the league why can't he win Chelsea best unlike pogba.
Which kind wahala be this na? Kante and Hazard belong to the same team and it was widely agreed that Kante is by far better than Hazard, even chelshit players agree same. So tell me if it's not compensation, how did Kante manage to win player of the year award in the league and among chelshit players but couldn't win the one given by the board?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:21pm On Jun 21, 2017
hensben:
Mumu Kante is 26 years old.

He is 26 and so ? At 26 Rooney and Giggs has won all that I have stated, but kinte kante has 2 EPL at his old age, While his younger bros Pogba has a catalogue of trophies and still benching him in France . God forbid for my younger brother to bench me

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 12:21pm On Jun 21, 2017
CapitalCee:

Yes he won it, [s]does that still deviate from the fact that he was behind Kante in this seasons award? Abeg shift[/s]
Good you don learn one today..we are progressing..now go play outside.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 12:24pm On Jun 21, 2017
CapitalCee:

He is 26 [s]and so ? At 26 Rooney and Giggs has won all that I have stated, but kinte kante has 2 EPL at his old age, While his younger bros Pogba has a catalogue of trophies and still benching him in France . God forbid for my younger brother to bench me[/s]
Lesson two for you...now go play for sand

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 12:26pm On Jun 21, 2017
My o my

Pogba has been killed...... Blue boys abeg let's free the poor scummies

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:28pm On Jun 21, 2017
airmark:

He was second and also won the chelsea's player of the year award. What does that tell you? Must we spell everything out for you? What we are saying is pogba was not even near herrera according to man utd's board. That's the point. 89m poorgba.
It tells me that the board did magic by ignoring the guy that came best in the league to compensate to Ikedia with an award.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:29pm On Jun 21, 2017
hensben:
Lesson two for you...now go play for sand

Ode , kinte kante has 2 EPL at 26 lol, it's just like saying Sen Yerima did not marry a 13 year old girl , that the girl is 14. 1diot despute my fact Zuooo,
Kante junior brother don win things pass am for outside, still come de beat am for house. Olodo you no de talk that one
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:33pm On Jun 21, 2017
hensben:
Good you don learn one today..we are progressing..now go play outside.

See this ekuke vulture, is as if the schooling I gave you the other day never do you abi. The thing still de pain you
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:37pm On Jun 21, 2017
bigkesh:
My o my

Pogba has been killed...... Blue boys abeg let's free the poor scummies

Ode Pogba is in China enjoying his holiday, you are hear with you 10MB showing your bad Belle. You can't kill him, he is waxing strong, your anger is instead of us his fans to beef him, like you shameless oaf expected we love and adore him. Hence your frustration
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 12:40pm On Jun 21, 2017
bykebyke:
Every year he uses "the club he loves"(United) to fix conditions at his new club, every year they fall for it.

grin grin grin
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 12:41pm On Jun 21, 2017
bykebyke:

He doesn't respect you people at all. United is his bïtch he uses when he needs something from Madrid. Unreal killa.
No emotions, just business. grin grin
shocked grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:02pm On Jun 21, 2017
Sky Sports News HQ’s Guillem Balague says both Chelsea and Manchester United have spoken to Lewandowski’s representatives.

He believes Lewandowski’s preferred choice at this stage is Stamford Bridge. However, United are thought to be very keen on landing the 28-year old forward and held talks as recently as yesterday.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2017
hensben:
it is clear you analyze football emotionally. I don't discuss football with people like you.
You have never discussed football in your simple life, you can't discuss what you don't have any knowledge about.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2017
PietroRico:
lol. Confused fellow
hehehehee...
You lack of comprehension makes you think so?
I challenge you to explain what you understood.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 1:37pm On Jun 21, 2017
eph12:
Was it under Mourinho we bought him?
No under Mukina.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 1:45pm On Jun 21, 2017
Funlord2:

Another javelin through the eyeballs for the haters this fine morning! grin

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-united-transfers-paul-pogba-13214827?ptnr_rid=1085970&icid=EM_MEN_Nletter_MUFC_News_smallteaser_Text_Story4

We are not real, barca, bayern or chelsea who engage in wanton corruption and contractual deceit and banditry!

Eerrmm..eerrmmm ..,...no vex Bros but......but your coach and Ur former club legend are involved in wanton corruption and refusal to pay their tax cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 1:46pm On Jun 21, 2017
Oasis007:
Sky Sports News HQ’s Guillem Balague says both Chelsea and Manchester United have spoken to Lewandowski’s representatives.

He believes Lewandowski’s preferred choice at this stage is Stamford Bridge. However, United are thought to be very keen on landing the 28-year old forward and held talks as recently as yesterday.

I read he may be using us to negotiate a new contract. United needs to get back to the top as soon as possible,we also need to avoid doing desperate deals like 89million pounds for pogba so we can avoid these scenarios of players using us for their ends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 1:51pm On Jun 21, 2017
Tvegas:

I read he may be using us to negotiate a new contract. United needs to get back to the top as soon as possible,we also need to avoid doing desperate deals like 89million pounds for pogba so we can avoid these scenarios of players using us for their ends.

Cc airmark
bigkesh
Jensen
loardfalcao
Pamcode

Guys kindly take note of Key points like "united needs to get back to the top" and "desperate deals like 89mil for adabowale"....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:54pm On Jun 21, 2017
CapitalCee:

What??!? Are you saying Micheal Carrick didnt do well to justify why he was bought? Michael Carrick was bought to replace Roy Keane not to oust/replace Scholes, and that he did excellently. If levy had known that MC will be such a huge success at UNITED the way it turned out, he would have asked for around 30million.

You have a point and I agree- we can't complain about MC what with his price tag, and Levy would've milked us for more too if he saw his potential.

However if you examine things holistically without a shred of emotion you'll agree he was and has been only more than average. Would you say he was better than Roy Keane in protecting the back 4? Can you compare Carrick and Modric?

Carrick was a good player and over time he's grown on us and matured his game. That's it.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:07pm On Jun 21, 2017
diggz:

Cc airmark
bigkesh
Jensen
loardfalcao
Pamcode

Guys kindly take note of Key points like "united needs to get back to the top" and "desperate deals like 89mil for adabowale"....
Iz like you're mad!
United is not currently at the top and work is in progress to get there asap, how is that news?

Pogba is certainly among the best out there so we are desperate to have the best players. Abi I that not what your club is doing by bidding 60 mil for a left back?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 2:15pm On Jun 21, 2017
eph12:

Iz like you're mad!
United is not currently at the top and work is in progress to get there asap, how is that news?

Pogba is certainly among the best out there so we are desperate to have the best players. Abi I that not what your club is doing by bidding 60 mil for a left back?

Shior..... shior.. shior!!! Na wetin wan con bring dis kine scatter yan from u na? Just because I repeat wetin Ur club fan post naim b "" Iz like you're mad!" wey u con dey ask me......?

Bia.....dey take yah time u Obote.... tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (4206) (4207) (4208) (4209) (4210) (4211) (4212) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.