Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:29 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8866464 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4237) (4238) (4239) (4240) (4241) (4242) (4243) ... (14216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
LEGEND !

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 7:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
Odunharry:
cool
Where Ukaku.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 7:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
Lana1:
As for Ukaku(compliments to Chelsea for holding that L for us), i dont mind his flaws as long as he does his main job and bangs in those goals and propels us back to the top of the table.

Really hope he shines for us tho so i can ve the pleasure of looking at Nihilist's face as his 2nd favorite player balls for his most hated Club!! cool
Right on point! grin

Nihilist needs some quantity of piss on the face. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
obainojazz:
Where Ukaku.
I no see Ukaku name i suprise sef.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
igbsam:

Smalling ?
if you account for the fro na Fellaini
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
We really need a marquee signing in the DM and RW positions to be really ready for the season and I hope we get them. Both positions are critical at the moment.

But I think shaw and martial must come to the party, I believe if those 2guys click they would make our general play more fluent and positive going forward.

I Dont want to believe Ukaku will fluff his lines like zlatan did many times, but this also presupposes that pogba and the rest will create as much chances as they did last season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by enemyofprogress: 9:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
Odunharry:

pls why is Lukaku being called ukaku by our fans? I really want to know why? What happened to the L in his name?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 10:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
enemyofprogress:
pls why is Lukaku being called ukaku by our fans? I really want to know why? What happened to the L in his name?
Chekpe Fc took the L

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 10:19pm On Jul 09, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxqvssg3do0

Came, saw and conquered!......BOSS!

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:47am On Jul 10, 2017
Seems like Martial would get back his favorite Number!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:22am On Jul 10, 2017
Manchester United are deep in discussions with Real Madrid over a deal to sign James Rodriguez in a move that would likely cost upwards of €70m (£62m), but Luka Modric has warned the 25-year-old Columbia international that a move to Old Trafford would be a step down.

The Independent
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kaycee7(m): 7:37am On Jul 10, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
Manchester United are deep in discussions with Real Madrid over a deal to sign James Rodriguez in a move that would likely cost upwards of €70m (£62m), but Luka Modric has warned the 25-year-old Columbia international that a move to Old Trafford would be a step down.

The Independent
Dear Modric, a move from Madrid is a step-down. So allow James to step down to our level. Thanks
Signed
Kaycee7

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sublimes: 7:46am On Jul 10, 2017
Reports in the dailies suggest that Manchester United are ready to hijack Chelsea's move for Monaco midfielder Tiemoue Bakayoko.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Godstraight(m): 8:07am On Jul 10, 2017
Kaycee7:
Dear Modric, a move from Madrid is a step-down. So allow James to step down to our level. Thanks
Signed
Kaycee7
yea which is a step down
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 10, 2017
Odunharry:
Chekpe Fc took the L

grin grin grin grin grin grin lwkmd!!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:24am On Jul 10, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:

The Independent

I think most of us man u fans including me that are sheepishly supporting Real Madrid should reconsider at this juncture, they sell average players to us at extortionate amount, we sell good ones to them at a considerate amount, their players use us to get contract upgrade, now Modric is telling James that joining us is a step down. See Modric ooo. I don't blame him I blame age that let SAF to retire

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:31am On Jul 10, 2017
CapitalCee:

I think most of us man u fans including me that are sheepishly supporting Real Madrid should reconsider at this juncture, they sell average players to us at extortionate amount, we sell good ones to them at a considerate amount, their players use us to get contract upgrade, now Modric is telling James that joining us is a step down. See Modric ooo. I don't blame him I blame age that let SAF to retire
Don't mind him.. Step down kwa... Lets Wait and see..

Anyways.. What bout the bayako hijack rumours, any idea to it?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:35am On Jul 10, 2017
Manchester United aim to beat Chelsea to another of their top summer transfer targets after agreeing a £35m fee for Monaco star Tiemoue Bakayoko.

Daily Star, Express & Manchester Evening News
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:38am On Jul 10, 2017
Inter Milan boss Luciano Spalletti says he will speak with Manchester United target Ivan Perisic about his future at the club.

Sky Sports News HQ understands United remain keen to bring the Croatia international to Old Trafford this summer despite having two bids turned down by the Serie A side.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 11:11am On Jul 10, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
Manchester United aim to beat Chelsea to another of their top summer transfer targets after agreeing a £35m fee for Monaco star Tiemoue Bakayoko.

if this comes to be true, then chelsea fans will be like:

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tohby2(m): 11:12am On Jul 10, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:

this will make me fulfilled for the transfer window if it falls through na wanyama/gana of Everton for make sense again for midfield and they won't cost much also if Tottenham behave

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 11:19am On Jul 10, 2017
Odunharry:

Because he is not a manutd player yet. We just agreed deal which will be made official after his medical.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:31am On Jul 10, 2017
Adnan Januzaj has reportedly been informed that he will not be considered for selection at Manchester United next season.

It is believed Mourinho has told the 22-year-old he is not in line for a squad number next season – and Real Sociedad are interested in taking the £12million valued Belgium forward.

Januzaj has flown out with the rest of United’s team as they head off on a training camp in Los Angeles - but his Old Trafford future is bleak.

Mourinho believes Januzaj is too lightweight for his squad and is ready to off-load him.

Real Sociedad have been strongly linked with a move for Januzaj, although it is understood that the Spanish outfit are unprepared to meet Man United's £12m asking price in this summer's transfer window.

Meanwhile, it is believed Mourinho will hand new £3m defender Victor Lindelof the No.2 shirt with £75m strike star Romelu Lukaku – who wore No.10 at Everton – likely to take up the same shirt vacated by Wayne Rooney.

[Source: Mirror]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by jerk: 12:46pm On Jul 10, 2017
elampiro:
Adnan Januzaj has reportedly been informed that he will not be considered for selection at Manchester United next season.

It is believed Mourinho has told the 22-year-old he is not in line for a squad number next season – and Real Sociedad are interested in taking the £12million valued Belgium forward.

Januzaj has flown out with the rest of United’s team as they head off on a training camp in Los Angeles - but his Old Trafford future is bleak.

Mourinho believes Januzaj is too lightweight for his squad and is ready to off-load him.

Real Sociedad have been strongly linked with a move for Januzaj, although it is understood that the Spanish outfit are unprepared to meet Man United's £12m asking price in this summer's transfer window.

Meanwhile, it is believed Mourinho will hand new £3m defender Victor Lindelof the No.2 shirt with £75m strike star Romelu Lukaku – who wore No.10 at Everton – likely to take up the same shirt vacated by Wayne Rooney.

[Source: Mirror]

Spanish league will suit Januzaj,he's too lightweight for EPL.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 12:54pm On Jul 10, 2017
Jokes apart United is a step down in all ramifications from Madrid. They sell you their wastes and buy your quality. It's like United gives the BJ and still bend

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
Spy360:
Jokes apart United is a step down in all ramifications from Madrid. They sell you their wastes and buy your quality. It's like United gives the BJ and still bend

Exactly! It's just like how man united is considered a step up from the gayners by your best players? We buy your quality RVPs and sell you our waste pipes like welgbef and silvestre! That makes assnal look like the kind of slut that even after drinking all the _sperm out of our _cocks still ended up sucking our testes while we slept! wink

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2017
Swansea asking £50m from Everton for Sigurdsson. Today's market is crazy but just like most things in life I think the saturation period will come.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 1:16pm On Jul 10, 2017
cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 1:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
funlord:

Exactly! It's just like how man united is considered a step up from the gayners by your best players? We buy your quality RVPs and sell you our waste pipes like welgbef and silvestre! That makes assnal look like the kind of slut that even after drinking all the _sperm out of our _cocks still ended up sucking our testes while we slept! wink

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by enemyofprogress: 1:46pm On Jul 10, 2017
Odunharry:

Chekpe Fc took the L
ok now I got the gist. Thanks
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 1:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
funlord:

Chai! shocked

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by McIrx: 2:17pm On Jul 10, 2017
funlord:

Haba!
Èyí ò wa pò jù...
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4237) (4238) (4239) (4240) (4241) (4242) (4243) ... (14216) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.