Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,504 members, 7,861,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:26 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8865826 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4238) (4239) (4240) (4241) (4242) (4243) (4244) ... (14216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 2:18pm On Jul 10, 2017
funlord:

Exactly! It's just like how man united is considered a step up from the gayners by your best players? We buy your quality RVPs and sell you our waste pipes like welgbef and silvestre! That makes assnal look like the kind of slut that even after drinking all the _sperm out of our _cocks still ended up sucking our testes while we slept! wink

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MaziOmenuko: 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
chrisley024:
Swansea asking £50m from Everton for Sigurdsson. Today's market is crazy but just like most things in life I think the saturation period will come.

This is good news if true! Everton and Spurs are the most difficult clubs to do business with. They are mean and try as much as possible to milk you dry when it comes to buying their players. Its good for Everton to have a taste of their own dish.

I can't wait to see the outcome of the war that will commence once they buy Siggy and Spurs comes for Ross Barkley.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 2:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
funlord:

Exactly! It's just like how man united is considered a step up from the gayners by your best players? We buy your quality RVPs and sell you our waste pipes like welgbef and silvestre! That makes assnal look like the kind of slut that even after drinking all the _sperm out of our _cocks still ended up sucking our testes while we slept! wink

The 1diot is better ignored but this your response is legendary.
You forgot how they have been supplying Barca and man city their best to at least win a league. Hleb, Song,Henry,Varmalean,Overmarc,Fabregas with Bellerin the next in line.
Clichy, Adebayor, Toure, Sagna and Nasri. Imagine small man shitty that Wakes up every morning to greet us Good morning
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 3:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
funlord:

you are a very wicked somborry!!!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:29pm On Jul 10, 2017
funlord:

grin

Silly360 be like.......................?!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PattyCake: 4:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

This is good news if true! Everton and Spurs are the most difficult clubs to do business with. They are mean and try as much as possible to milk you dry when it comes to buying their players. Its good for Everton to have a taste of their own dish.

I can't wait to see the outcome of the war that will commence once they buy Siggy and Spurs comes for Ross Barkley.

Doing business with Tottenham isn't difficult because they don't do business at all grin...Flat out No, They don't even negotiate sef.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PattyCake: 4:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
Hehe

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PattyCake: 4:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
Reports suggest we 're in for Bakayoko and set to hijack the deal...Idk It seems Mourinho is starting to take things too personal but I won't mind another spit in their faces.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 4:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
funlord:

Ashewo

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
BEST TRIBUTE EVER: cool

Thank you, Wayne Rooney

1. Thank you for your hat-trick against Fenerbahce on your debut. As the commentator rightly said as you curled in your free kick, it was inevitable, and some things just were meant to be.

2. Thank you for the ‘dive’ against Arsenal, ending their 49-match unbeaten run. As a 12 year old, I remember rubbing that in my Arsenal-supporting father’s face for days on end.

3. Thank you for your thunderous volley against Newcastle, scored in the most casual manner while on the verge of being substituted. That truly summed up the raw talent you possessed, and the anger that fuelled it all.

4. Thank you for your partnership with Cristiano Ronaldo post the 2006 World Cup which led to, arguably, the most memorable league season for many United fans. The 5-1 annihilation of Fulham on the opening day of that season will live long in the memory as one of the most ruthless opening 20 minutes to a football match.

5. Thank you for the counter-attack with Ronaldo against Bolton. Nine touches of the ball in 11 seconds from one end of the pitch to the other was absolute footballing perfection.

6. Thank you for the last-minute winner against AC Milan at home in the Champions League semi final even though we eventually were humiliated in the second leg. It gave us immense hope and set up our success for the next season perfectly.

7. Thank you for scoring the third in the 4-2 win against Everton which near guaranteed our success that season. Still one of my favourite matches to date.

8. Thank you for being a crucial part of one of the most attacking trios in Premier League history. The holy trinity of Rooney, Ronaldo, and Tevez was the attacking base of the most successful United team in the last 18 years.

9. Thank you for leading the line admirably in the 2009-10 season after Ronaldo’s departure, and scoring header after header from Antonio Valencia crosses.

10. Thank you for the late goal against Man City in the league cup semi-final that year. There was really going to be no other player who’d get us that goal that late that season.

11. Thank you for your bicycle kick against Man City. I couldn’t care less if your touch in the build up was awful, or where the connection was precisely for that goal. What matters is that finish truly did ‘defy description’ and it was ‘sensational and superb’.

12. Thank you for the hat-trick against West Ham towards the end of that same season. Swear at the camera all you like, Wayne. Your first touch for that second goal was unparalleled. This hat-trick was scored on the same day as India won the cricket world cup final, but I’ll still always remember it with as much fondness as the final.

13. Thank you for the 2 perfect free-kicks against Arsenal in that 8-2 win. I’ll never know why that little gimmick with Young led to such perfect free-kicks, but hey, I couldn’t care less.

14. Thank you for playing the perfect ball for van Persie’s volleyed goal against Villa, sealing our last title under Sir Alex Ferguson.

15. Thank you for that extraordinary finish from the halfway line against West Ham, and being one of the few players that came out with some respect in a mostly depressing post-Ferguson season.

Thank you for being the club’s all time greatest goal-scorer, winning every title possible with the club (and contributing immensely to each success) and showing immense drive, determination and passion for the club and the game season after season.

More than anything, thank you for being my sole connect to the club throughout my childhood, weekend after weekend for so many years.

I will most definitely “remember the name, Wayne Rooney”.

Harshdeep (In denial), Bangalore india

(I also sent it to the www.manunited.com member fans only chat room hopefully wazza can read it.....beautiful)

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by VIPERVENOM(m): 5:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
It's official

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 5:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
This true?

AS Monaco have accepted a bid from Manchester United for Chelsea target Tiemoue Bakayoko.

The Daily Star says Bakayoko appeared all set to join Chelsea - with Nemanja Matic going to Old Trafford - but the move was suspiciously slow in finalising.

Jose Mourinho has now swooped to beat Chelsea rival Antonio Conte to another signing after landing Romelu Lukaku.

It would be a double blow for Conte should Mourinho land the 22-year-old, as his arrival would scupper any deal for Matic, who the Blues boss is ready to ditch.

Bakayoko and Chelsea never agreed on personal terms but United have showed they won't make money an issue after landing Lukaku by paying big bucks to his agent Mino Raiola.

And the 24-year-old Belgium striker rubbed salt in Chelsea's wounds by claiming he had joined the "biggest team in the world" in Manchester United.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/monaco-accept-man-utd-bid-for-chelsea-target-tiemoue-bakayoko-4189566
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by enemyofprogress: 5:27pm On Jul 10, 2017
funlord:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxqvssg3do0

Came, saw and conquered!......BOSS!
please don't make me cry cry cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PattyCake: 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2017
Just saw this on my Twitter feed...CHElsea what's good? Also to the Niggas that said Lukakus fav number isn't 9 can you see the 9 behind his name?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
"Romelu is a natural fit for Manchester United. He is a big personality and a big player.

"It is only natural that he wants to develop his career at the biggest club. He will be a great addition to the group and I know they will make him very welcome. I am really looking forward to working with him again."

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
"I would like to start by thanking Everton and the fans for the last four wonderful seasons, I have made some special friends and we have shared some amazing moments. However, when Manchester United and Jose Mourinho come knocking at the door it is an opportunity of a lifetime and one that I could not turn down.

"You could see the fight, determination and the spirit in this team during the Europa League final and I want to become a part of that. I cannot wait to run out at Old Trafford in front of 75,000 fans but before that pre-season is where the hard work starts and I am looking forward to that first training session."

- Romelu Lukaku
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
UNITED SIGN ROMELU LUKAKU

Manchester United is delighted to announce the signing of Romelu Lukaku from Everton on a five-year contract, with an option to extend for a further year.

The 24-year-old Belgian international striker will join the team in LA ahead of pre-season training.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by enemyofprogress: 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
PattyCake:
Reports suggest we 're in for Bakayoko and set to hijack the deal...Idk It seems Mourinho is starting to take things too personal but I won't mind another spit in their faces.
i don't him going personal with chelshit o, I'm yet to forgive them for that our 4-1 loss to them last season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
Do we need Bakayoko type of CM or what's Jose own sef? Fabinho is even a more disciplined midfielder for me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 5:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
Rumours is Carrick is the new club Captain with Herrera as vice Captain. Which will essentially make Herrera our main Captain going forward.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
chrisley024:
Do we need Bakayoko type of CM or what's Jose own sef? Fabinho is even a more disciplined midfielder for me.
Na just rumour.. Until there's concrete evidence
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
"I always asked my mother what number, and I used to play with the 10 because my mother's birthday is on Oct. 10, so it's the 10th month of the year.

"That's why I played with No. 10. I asked for the number nine because I'm a striker.

"Strikers play with No. 9. It's a nice number, and I asked the permission of Zlatan Ibrahimovic. I want to thank him, as well, for allowing me to wear that number."

- Romelu Lukaku

http://kwese.espn.com/football/soccer-transfers/story/3155654/romelu-lukaku-to-wear-no-9-shirt-at-united-with-zlatan-ibrahimovics-permission
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
Leicester City have agreed a deal in principle with Manchester City for the transfer of striker Kelechi Iheanacho, according to Sky sources.

This ghuy no bad at all..

We should've signed him instead
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
Leicester City have agreed a deal in principle with Manchester City for the transfer of striker Kelechi Iheanacho, according to Sky sources.

And Rashford
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:48pm On Jul 10, 2017
chrisley024:
And Rashford

grin

...... and Martial?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 7:16pm On Jul 10, 2017
we sha cant sign all the players in the wprld... undecided #thinkingloud
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 7:28pm On Jul 10, 2017
Chai Martial.

See back to back chancing grin

Anyway Lukaku is dead to me now so I don't even know why I'm laughing.... angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:08pm On Jul 10, 2017
Nihilist:
Chai Martial.

Anyway Lukaku is dead to me now so I don't even know why I'm laughing.... angry angry
No be jersey number dey play.

Your Lukaku goal alert msg is still welcomed. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 8:12pm On Jul 10, 2017
Nihilist:
Chai Martial.

Further proof that Mourinho get guys for this section wey dey do coded runs for him. He must have seen your Ukaku goal alerts.. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 8:44pm On Jul 10, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:

Na everybody we wan sign? What happens to Rashford?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 8:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
funlord:

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 8:50pm On Jul 10, 2017
Oasis007:
"I always asked my mother what number, and I used to play with the 10 because my mother's birthday is on Oct. 10, so it's the 10th month of the year.

"That's why I played with No. 10. I asked for the number nine because I'm a striker.

"Strikers play with No. 9. It's a nice number, and I asked the permission of Zlatan Ibrahimovic. I want to thank him, as well, for allowing me to wear that number."

- Romelu Lukaku
reading between the lines, it means Zlatan Ibrahimovic will be offered a contract to play out the remainder of next season whenever he recovers.

That's good news to me, he will be super fresh for the business end of next campaign.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4238) (4239) (4240) (4241) (4242) (4243) (4244) ... (14216) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.