Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8710722 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4385) (4386) (4387) (4388) (4389) (4390) (4391) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2017
weedtaker:
Him no be CM na, he's more of a wingforward and central attacking midfielder than a LCM to replace iniesta, guy no even get that iniesta's dribbling ability to function for that role, isco is the only player similar to iniesta.
iniesta sef no start to dey play ball from that left hand side.
coutinho can do it,he did it during the sturridge,suarez and sterling 2013/2014 season.
infact the only way i think he fits into this new liverpool team if them play at full strength is that LCM side in a 4-3-3.
i no say he no good reach prime iniesta but iniesta don dey old and coutinho na improvement.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
United really need one more Signing, a right Winger precisely. JM can't afford to play all his Three Strikers in Match, the Reason he's keeping Martial on the Bench for Rashford.

Rashford needs to work on his decision making and finishing. He's a great Lad, but I think he needs to sort out his Head on the Bench in the next Match.

I think JM should be starting either Mata or Mkhitaryan in the Match. They are the most creative Midfielders United currently have, hence the Team can't afford to lose them to fatigue or injury at the same time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2017
joeace2020:
Never take the canopy analysts serious.

Lol, he will tell you Pogba bribed the the voters. Remember when Herrera won the MOTM in Europa final, he said Eufa were just doing eye service. Something like that, I can't remember the excuse he gave exactly, but he blamed Eufa for awarding MOTM to Herrera.

He is always on the the wrong side; under the canopy where matches are watched on 1941 black and white TV with poor signals. You have to hit in the TV every 10 minutes to regain steady image.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
Oasis007:
United really need one more Signing, a right Winger precisely. JM can't afford to play all his Three Strikers in Match, the Reason he's keeping Martial on the Bench for Rashford.

Rashford needs to work on his decision making and finishing. He's a great Lad, but I think he needs to sort out his Head on the Bench in the next Match.

I think JM should be starting either Mata or Mkhitaryan in the Match. They are the most creative Midfielders United currently have, hence the Team can't afford to lose them to fatigue or injury at the same time.

If both M don't start I trust Mourinho to bring in Lingard. In a way I think Martial on the bench is not bad. We need a game changer and goal scorer on the bench to read games off pitch and influence game when on.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 1:20pm On Aug 20, 2017
Leyqute:

He didn't play many games last season but you can't say he's overrated. 5 goals and 5 assists in 15 appearances is not the stats of an overrated player. Hazard had 16 goals and 5 assists in 36 appearances last season and he even played in a more advanced position.

Also, have a look at his stats against top EPL teams. He's up there despite playing less games than some other players, and he achieved this feat with Liverpool.

Apart from this, you can feel his impact in Liverpool's games. With the ball at his feet you know he can make something happen. He didn't play much last season though, and that obviously put a dull on his shine, but over the years he has been on an upward trend.

Bros. Coutinho is not overrated.
D info gives more effectiveness to those with a lower minutes per goals/assist ratio.

u r right, he is second behind Mata!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:24pm On Aug 20, 2017
eph12:

If both M don't start I trust Mourinho to bring in Lingard. In a way I think Martial on the bench is not bad. We need a game changer and goal scorer on the bench to read games off pitch and influence game when on.

I agree with your Point on Martial playing as a Super Sub, but I still believe United need to sign a standard RW.

Having Martial on the Bench makes it easy for JM to maintain the rhythm of LW, which ain't the case in the RW.

"The players that came on from the bench did well. Easy for me to make decisions, easy for me to make changes. The players make the manager look better and I thank their fantastic attitude, even the ones that weren't selected because we know we have to have a squad to do something special this season."

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
Oasis007:

I agree with your Point on Martial playing as a Super Sub, but I still believe United need to sign a standard RW.

Having Martial on the Bench makes it easy for JM to maintain the rhythm of LW, which ain't the case in the RW.

Most United fans know we still need a RW but Jose has told the board he's okay with what we have already.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2017
elampiro:

Lol, he will tell you Pogba bribed the the voters. Remember when Herrera won the MOTM in Europa final, he said Eufa were just doing eye service. Something like that, I can't remember the excuse he gave exactly, but he blamed Eufa for awarding MOTM to Herrera.

He is always on the the wrong side; under the canopy where matches are watched on 1941 black and white TV with poor signals. You have to hit in the TV every 10 minutes to regain steady image.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
GGMU
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 4:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
elampiro:

He probably thinks not agreeing with the crowd is a sign of superior intelligence.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 4:34pm On Aug 20, 2017
@elampiro, Gk fault for Alonso's goal?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2017
elampiro:

Hahahaha grin grin grin

Elampiro has gone rogue!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:48pm On Aug 20, 2017
eph12:

Most United fans know we still need a RW but Jose has told the board he's okay with what we have already.

He said he's not gonna cry if the Board couldn't get the Fourth Signing. I believe he would certainly hope the fourth Signing is sealed!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
Lloris with his usual gaffes whenever he sees Chelsea
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
chrisley024:

He handed 3 points to Chelsea on a platterof Wembley.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 6:07pm On Aug 20, 2017
I think wanyamas performance today has to go down as one of the worst midfield performances of all time...

I mean asides d Chelsea winner,he had no idea of what tactical or spatial awareness means...he was just losing balls anyhow in midfield....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 20, 2017
chrisley024:

Same thing will happen in UCL and UEL for tottenham.... always making wrong decisions...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
dubylhover:
I think wanyamas performance today has to go down as one of the worst midfield performances of all time...

I mean asides d Chelsea winner,he had no idea of what tactical or spatial awareness means...he was just losing balls anyhow in midfield....
The guy was playing like he had irons tied to his legs
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 6:32pm On Aug 20, 2017
dubylhover:

Most of these Tottenham players are overrated, they are making jest of teams that spends in the transfer market, I want them to finish at least 10th this season. Just look at wayama, Lloris, Alli, and Dier average players. Look at that one that made them sell Walker to man city, Tipper abi na wetin be him name.
Everton will beat them to sixth place
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by macjireh: 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2017
chrisley024:
The guy was playing like he had irons tied to his legs
on d contrary....I think he met his match today.... bakayoko, kante and Luiz gave him no chance
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
macjireh:

on d contrary....I think he met his match today.... bakayoko, kante and Luiz gave him no chance
He was actually very slow also in releasing passes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2017
CapitalCee:

Most of these Tottenham players are overrated, they are making jest of teams that spends in the transfer market, I want them to finish at least 10th this season. Just look at wayama, Lloris, Alli, and Dier average players. Look at that one that made them sell Walker to man city, Tipper abi na wetin be him name.

just a bunch of average Joes,now I understand y they fail in Europe..they lack technical players..mehn wanyama was a disgrace to all midfielders starting from d first half..he was just terrible..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
CapitalCee:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by stephenGee12(m): 8:24pm On Aug 20, 2017
According to espnfc sources.
Ibrahimovic is to pen a new deal with united. But with lesser wages. Seems ibra is eyeing the premier league trophy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
stephenGee12:
According to espnfc sources.
Ibrahimovic is to pen a new deal with united. But with lesser wages. Seems ibra is eyeing the premier league trophy.

Baba wants to be complete grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 8:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
elampiro:

Quote me directly, mr Rooney has a back injury.

At least, Mourinho did realise Herrera isn't the player to look forward to if he wants his team to get back to the very best despite the MOTM award he won.

And don't make laugh at the said MOTM award, the same match Ajax virgin midfielders dominated? The same match our midfield parked the bus against an u23 team? It's a shame that MOTM awards tend to be given to players on the winning side and who else did they award it to? A fuccking Herrera. Heck! Fellaini was far better than him in that encounter. At least, Mourinho didn't take uefa serious or else we would have been saddled with the same lame Herrera this season.

Personally, I know your brain isn't meant of analytical thinking apart from slobbering over players' stats like the lame old fool you're in the first place. Well, you shouldn't blame me for making use of my God given brain if you have problem using yours!

And next time, don't act like a coward, quote me directly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
dubylhover:

He's probably rusty. Hardly played in the pre season matches, was not even in the last match yet was suddenly thrust into a starting line-ups against Chelsea.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
Diademk07:

[s]Quote me directly, mr Rooney has a back injury.

At least, Mourinho did realise Herrera isn't the player to look forward to if he wants his team to get back to the very best despite the MOTM award he won.

And don't make laugh at the said MOTM award, the same match Ajax virgin midfielders dominated? The same match our midfield parked the bus against an u23 team? It's a shame that MOTM awards tend to be given to players on the winning side and who else did they award it to? A fuccking Herrera. Heck! Fellaini was far better than him in that encounter. At least, Mourinho doesn't take uefa serious or else we would have been saddled with the same lame Herrera this season.

Personally, I know your brain isn't meant of analytical thinking apart from slobbering over players' stats like the lame old fool you're in the first place. Well, you shouldn't blame me for making use of my God given brain if you have problem using yours!

And next time, don't act like a cowrad, quote me directly.[/s]

angry sad

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 9:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
AdisaOwala:

Shey o ya werey?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 9:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
Diademk07:

She o ya werey?

Jokes apart (forget the usual bants here), you are a lunatic!!

Before, your posts dey always irritate me but now, na more of pity I dey feel for you!

Get well soon, Kagawa10!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 9:11pm On Aug 20, 2017
AdisaOwala:

Jokes apart (forget the usual bants here), you are a lunatic!!

Before, your posts dey always irritate me but now, na more of pity I dey feel for you!

Get well soon, Kagawa10!

I don't even know what to reply you. If I called you your regular name (palsy goat), you would call in the mod like the weasel you're.

And stop seeking for my attention, I don't give a Bleep about a lying coward like yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 9:13pm On Aug 20, 2017
Diademk07:

Quote me directly, mr Rooney has a back injury.

And don't make laugh at the said MOTM award, the same match Ajax virgin midfielders dominated? The same match our midfield parked the bus against an u23 team? It's a shame that MOTM awards tend to be given to players on the winning side and who else did they award it to? A fuccking Herrera. Heck! Fellaini was far better than him in that encounter. At least, Mourinho didn't take uefa serious or else we would have been saddled with the same lame Herrera this season.

And next time, don't act like a coward, quote me directly.

Are you not ashamed of the statements you make sometimes? So Uefa is to blame for awarding man of the match to him or Herrera should be blamed for being on the winning side? Woah! To say you are so full of hate it is almost illogical is an understatement.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4385) (4386) (4387) (4388) (4389) (4390) (4391) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Unlimited22 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.