Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8708629 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4387) (4388) (4389) (4390) (4391) (4392) (4393) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:39am On Aug 21, 2017
patrickmuf:
With Martial out, we will be short of a potential game changer from the bench cos with Rashford and Mkhitaryan flanking Lukaku, it leaves us short of attacking options on the bench bar Mata and Lingard who I don't really rate. They can have Lingard and Darmian plus 65m pounds.
Meanwhile, I read Pogba wants Mou to go after Aurier, good player but it seems we've got that position covered with Valencia and Mensah.
I want us to go after a seasoned LB someone like Kolarov who can still get the job done and won't mind a place on the bench when Shaw is fit. Two of Smalling, Jones, Young or Darmian should be shown the door.
Martial proving doubters wrong especially those who were of the opinion that he should be loaned out...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 10:28am On Aug 21, 2017
hensben:
na only una get 60 plus game to play. Why other club nor dey bench their "key" player. See excuse. Lol

Btw, Christensen>>>Lindelof

Why are you guys also benching fabregas? Is he not a key player for you shekpiscos? Or morufu? I don't know when you began watching ball but there is an unwritten law called "never change a winning team" and form takes precedence over sentiment! Herrera is still a big game boss for united and when solid champions league games and matches against jokers like chelsin, liverspoon or the gayners come up check whether he will play or not! United are showing all of you levels...we have a squad for every type of game so calm down...we go entertain all of una tire this season! Or you just dey miss seeing Ander skills?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 10:30am On Aug 21, 2017
patrickmuf:
I hope when United fans start the comparison you won't accuse us of constantly pitching our players against yours?
We have never complained cos we take it as trolling. I mean there is no sense in comparing Herrera or Pogba to Kante, he outperformed both. How is Christensen not better than Lindelof? Or na by signing fee them take dey rate players this days according to Man U fan.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 10:36am On Aug 21, 2017
funlord:

Why are you guys also benching fabregas? Is he not a key player for you shekpiscos? Or morufu? I don't know when you began watching ball but there is an unwritten law called "never change a winning team" and form takes precedence over sentiment! Herrera is still a big game boss for united and when solid champions league games and matches against jokers like chelsin, liverspoon or the gayners come up check whether he will play or not! United are showing all of you levels...we have a squad for every type of game so calm down...we go entertain all of una tire this season! Or you just dey miss seeing Ander skills?
Sawnsea and west ham wey una win na dey give you erection like this. We shall see. The end shall tell. Fab is world clas because he has delivered in the game unlike Herrera who is still coming up. He has a lot to prove.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elnino4ladies: 11:05am On Aug 21, 2017
Ander Herrera is 27yrs old, in his 4th season at ManUtd and the highlight of his career so far is man marking Eden Hazard.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 11:12am On Aug 21, 2017
hensben:
Sawnsea and west ham wey una win na dey give you erection like this. We shall see. The end shall tell. Fab is world clas because he has delivered in the game unlike Herrera who is still coming up. He has a lot to prove.

like against Burnley?.... Like in 2015? Yeye dey smell
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 11:21am On Aug 21, 2017
hensben:
Sawnsea and west ham wey una win na dey give you erection like this. We shall see. The end shall tell. Fab is world clas because he has delivered in the game unlike Herrera who is still coming up. He has a lot to prove

FA Cup: winner?

EFL Cup: winner?

UEFA Europa League: winner?

UEFA European Under-21 Championship: winner?

UEFA European Under-21 Championship Team of the Tournament in 2011?

Reigning Sir Matt Busby Player of the Year?

UEFA Europa League Final Man of the Match?

UEFA Europa League Squad of the Season member?

But he still has a lot to prove to a shekpite?

Come first... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:24am On Aug 21, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Ander Herrera is 27yrs old, in his 4th season at ManUtd and the highlight of his career so far is man marking Eden Hazard.
What is the highlight of your own career abi you don't have one?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elnino4ladies: 11:25am On Aug 21, 2017
eph12:

What is the highlight of your own career abi you don't have one?

STFU
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 11:27am On Aug 21, 2017
KANTE A LEAGUE1 REJECT AND NO BODY BECOMING THE BEST DM IN ENGLAND.......... ANYBODY CAN BE COME A BEAST WHEN PUT IN THE RIGHT SYSTEM AND FORMATION.......

POGBA WILL LITE ENGLAND THIS SEASON.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by stephenGee12(m): 11:38am On Aug 21, 2017
hensben:
We have never complained cos we take it as trolling. I mean there is no sense in comparing Herrera or Pogba to Kante, he outperformed both. How is Christensen not better than Lindelof? Or na by signing fee them take dey rate players this days according to Man U fan.

Ahan bro lindelof just came to the premier league and he hasn't even played anything yet.
It aint fair with the comparison na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:59am On Aug 21, 2017
stephenGee12:

Ahan bro lindelof just came to the premier league and he hasn't even played anything yet.
It aint fair with the comparison na
I thought from the way guys were talking about this Lindelof guy here and shitting on Jones and Smalling, he would just walk straight into the team. "Just joining the league" wasn't an excuse for Bailly. I'm not saying he's not good enough, infact I believe he's or has the potential to be a beast, but we also have someone like Jones that can be very good and has shown that more than a couple of times. When he's ready he will take over but for now he will still need to learn from Jones and co.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by stephenGee12(m): 12:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
eph12:

I thought from the way guys were talking about this Lindelof guy here and shitting on Jones and Smalling, he would just walk straight into the team. "Just joining the league" wasn't an excuse for Bailly. I'm not saying he's not good enough, infact I believe he's or has the potential to be a beast, but we also have someone like Jones that can be very good and has shown that more than a couple of times. When he's ready he will take over but for now he will still need to learn from Jones and co.

Well, I knw.
If u see his games with benfica they play a possession ball where CB are allowed to run forward till they almost reach the box 18 and if they see a clear shot they can take it.
But coming to a place where one man can't come from his post to another post without getting fouled if u knw wat I mean.
And besides manu don't play possesion games most especially with their CB. The guy is good. He broke into the national team at the age of 19 and he tackles well.
All he needs is to adapt.
Same thing for morata, bakayoko(though I haven't seen him play) and others who are new in the pl
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 12:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
hensben:

How is Christiana better than Victor Lindelof? Soon ur fellow shekpites will be saying that we are always trying to make unnecessary comparisons.

Below is a list of Lindelof's achievements and he is only 22.

Am waiting for Christiana's or whatever you call her..

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
pharod:

How is Christiana better than Victor Lindelof? Soon ur fellow shekpites will be saying that we are always trying to make unnecessary comparisons.

Below is a list of Lindelof's achievements and he is only 22.

Am waiting for Christiana's or whatever you call her..
You ended up showing me team achievement. Where are his individual honors? You will see Andrea Christensen's individual honors in the pic below...Christensen is just 21.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 12:46pm On Aug 21, 2017
hensben:
You ended up showing me team achievement. Where are his individual honors? You will see Andrea Christensen's individual honors in the pic below...Christensen is just 21.
You want individual achievements?? Here you go.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2017
Ehmm... Hen'sbrain..?

Has any seen him? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 1:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
pharod:

You want individual achievements?? Here you go.
Now compare their individual honor. One was Denmark best talent while the other was in under 21 team of the tournament. One was named player of the year in his club while the other was Uefa breakthrough so nothing wow in their achievement yet but christensen's achievement is on senior level.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

STFU
Na so e pain you reach? Are you indeed "careerless"? grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
hensben:
Now compare their individual honor. One was Denmark best talent while the other was in under 21 team of the tournament. One was named player of the year in his club while the other was Uefa breakthrough so nothing wow in their achievement yet but christensen's achievement is on senior level.
Son, are u sure u are alright??

When Christiana was winning Danish talent of the year award, that same year, 2015, Lindelof won UEFA European Under 21 Championship.. Do I need to tell you the difference?

Not only did he win the tournament, he was also in the best 11. Team of the tournament.

I know you don't know what Fotbollsgalan means. Don't worry, I will tell you. It's Swedish annual awards.
When Christiana was winning Borusia Mochenglabach best player, Lindelof won Fotbollsgalan best defender.

He also made UEFA Champions League breakout 11 in 2016.

Am not saying that Christiana is not a good player, no. Am only saying that when it comes to football achievements, both on Club, International and Individual levels, Lindelof shi.its on Christiana.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elnino4ladies: 2:08pm On Aug 21, 2017
sylvalord:
Na so e pain you reach? Are you indeed "careerless"? grin

And you take that pygmy serious? SMH
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 2:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
pharod:

Son, are u sure u are alright??

When Christiana was winning Danish talent of the year award, that same year, 2015, Lindelof won UEFA European Under 21 Championship.. Do I need to tell you the difference?

Not only did he win the tournament, he was also in the best 11. Team of the tournament.

I know you don't know what Fotbollsgalan means. Don't worry, I will tell you. It's Swedish annual awards.
When Christiana was winning Borusia Mochenglabach best player, Lindelof won Fotbollsgalan best defender.

He also made UEFA Champions League breakout 11 in 2016.

Am not saying that Christiana is not a good player, no. Am only saying that when it comes to football achievements, both on Club, International and Individual levels, Lindelof shi.its on Christiana.
You don't even know the meaning when they say one player sh1t on the other. Shame nor dey catch you to dey brag about under 21 team of the tournament? A test run tournament for youth players. Someone that won Denmark best talent and club player of the year is what you are comparing to Lindelof that was in team of under 21 tournament and best defender in Sweden. Compare and contrast their award; Christensen won best PLAYER while Lindelof became best in a particular position(HIS DEFENSIVE DUTY). The former won on a senior level while the other on junior level. Christensen beat Lindelof here except you just choose to be sentimental.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 2:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
hensben:
You don't even know the meaning when they say one player sh1t on the other. Shame nor dey catch you to dey brag about under 21 team of the tournament? A test run tournament for youth players. Someone that won Denmark best talent and club player of the year is what you are comparing to Lindelof that was in team of under 21 tournament and best defender in Sweden. Compare and contrast their award; Christensen won best PLAYER while Lindelof became best in a particular position(HIS DEFENSIVE DUTY).Na wa for you oo
I am really tired of calling you Hen'sbrain. Seriously I don't enjoy it. But sometimes u make me feel like I have no other choice but to call you such.
Christiana won best talent in his country and Lindelof won best defender in his own country. What are u disputing again??
Christiana won player of the year at mochenglabach, did he win it as striker?
Sometimes I marvel at the things that u cook up just to score points even though u always end up losing.

I av shown you the his overall achievements. U said that you want individual honors. Now you want us to start arguing the difference between player and defender.

Somehow, I just remembered this saying...
Never argue with a fool because he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience...

Have a good day.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
pharod:

I am really tired of calling you Hen'sbrain. Seriously I don't enjoy it. But sometimes u make me feel like I have no other choice but to call you such.
Christiana won best talent in his country and Lindelof won best defender in his own country. What are u disputing again??
Christiana won player of the year at mochenglabach, did he win it as striker?
Sometimes I marvel at the things that u cook up just to score points even though u always end up losing.

I av shown you the his overall achievements. U said that you want individual honors. Now you want us to start arguing the difference between player and defender.

Somehow, I just remembered this saying...
Never argue with a fool because he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience...

Have a good day.
You are the one not verse enough to know the difference. Ok let me break it down for you. It means Christensen was the best player in the club in that season just like Herrra for your club last season unlike Lindelof who became best in a particular position, in other words he wasn't the best player in the club or in the under 21 tournament.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Griffon(m): 3:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
hensben:
You are the one not verse enough to know the difference. Ok let me break it down for you. It means Christensen was the best player in the club in that season just like Herrra for your club last season unlike Lindelof who became best in a particular position, in other words he wasn't the best player in the club or in the under 21 tournament.
Going by your argument, Christiana must be better than hummels because he didn't win best player in Munich. Lindelof have won titles with Benfica consecutively since he broke into the senior team. What was the team achievements of Borusia Mochenglabach when Christiana won player of the season? For your information, Sunderland also have a player of the season. How many matches have Christiana played in Europe to even be compared to Lindelof?
I have obliged you enough and I can't continue wallowing in foolishness with you. If comprehension is your problem, go back to school.
Ciao
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mystic1(m): 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
Chelsea fans just wants to validate their players by comparing everyone of them to man utds players.

Christianson who won best Danish Talent[how many young talent Denmark get sef?] and Gladbachs best player without a single silverware is now being compared to somebody who has won the league over and over and even recognised by UEFA. Una weldon here
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Toooh......! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
Sky Sports News understands Manchester United are showing 'significant interest' in Fulham teenager Ryan Sessegnon, who remains a target for Tottenham.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 3:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
pharod:

Going by your argument, Christiana must be better than hummels because he didn't win best player in Munich. Lindelof have won titles with Benfica consecutively since he broke into the senior team. What was the team achievements of Borusia Mochenglabach when Christiana won player of the season? For your information, Sunderland also have a player of the season. How many matches have Christiana played in Europe to even be compared to Lindelof?
I have obliged you enough and I can't continue wallowing in foolishness with you. If comprehension is your problem, go back to school.
Ciao
You are just been foolish here and I am not sorry to say this. Benfica best team in Portuguese league after Porto( it is debatable though), Porto and benfica are just like Bayern Munich and Dortmund. You keep chipping in team achievement into this discourse just to sound intelligent but you are not. Christensen played in ucl for Borusia Mochenglabach. Here is him against mighty Barcelona;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPVzRpNSw_Y
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 3:46pm On Aug 21, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
Sky Sports News understands Manchester United are showing 'significant interest' in Fulham teenager Ryan Sessegnon, who remains a target for Tottenham.
Funlord will be very happy to hear this...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
Why don't you guys just quit replying shekpe fans .... looks like y'all enjoying it... smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (4387) (4388) (4389) (4390) (4391) (4392) (4393) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.