Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4758) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8716759 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4755) (4756) (4757) (4758) (4759) (4760) (4761) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
hardeycute:
K.It was a typical Ukaku missing a chance and unfortunate not to have another one present itself

Zlatan pushing him to the wing

Why did he always score for Belgium? Does it have anything to do with KDB, Hidden Hazard, Naingollan and Mertens?
Even Van Nistelrooy will not score 10 goals a season with Herrera, Felliani and Lingard at your back.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
CapitalCee:
-Lingard very bang average player, no brain, no finnese, no stamina nothing good as a footballer.
-Damian and Blind, TBH they are both not better than Shehu Abdullahi and OLA Aina. No wonder their country did not qualify for the world cup.
- Herrera, how did this guy win player of the season, last season? Always passing backwards, below average player, very boring and lack technical ability, Shit player.
- others can be forgiven, but together with Linjellof and those four, they should be booted out by latest January.
Is it not better Jose gives match time to Shaw so he can get his fitness and also improve? If he does not play in matches like this which one will he play? Na was for this Mourinho o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 11:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
AmoryBlacq:

I too believe you!

Samakwe by harrysong abeg!

Samankwe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePso7D8R5Bo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hardeycute(m): 11:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
CapitalCee:

Why did he always score for Belgium? Does it have anything to do with KDB, Hidden Hazard, Naingollan and Mertens?
Even Van Nistelrooy will not score 10 goals a season with Herrera, Felliani and Lingard at your back.
He won't score in all matches so take a chill

But he has been firing with all those mentioned above with Pogba.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
eph12:

Is it not better Jose gives match time to Shaw so he can get his fitness and also improve? If he does not play in matches like this which one will he play? Na was for this Mourinho o

I agree with you. Shaw will not be as bad as blind. I have not seen a worse performance like the one put up by Damian and Blind today. They dont deserve pay this week.
Anyway Mkhi is getting punishment for the shit he served us for like 2 months. I think he should not play again till next year, for blind and Damian, they should be released.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hardeycute(m): 11:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
eph12:

All strikers miss chances so which one is a typical Ukaku bla bla? What was the quality of the chance?
Did you only read the post you quoted or with the preceding ones?

Ukaku misses 5 and scores 2 which is evident and consistent
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:22pm On Nov 22, 2017
hardeycute:
He won't score in all matches so take a chill

But he has been firing with all those mentioned above with Pogba.

He did not fire with the above mentioned players. What a coincidence he scored immediately pogba came back.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 11:22pm On Nov 22, 2017
Victornezzar:

Lol.....enjoy....hope say una no go vex if we stun your thread this week

I wan park my stuff now self. No party again.

cc Leyqute.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 11:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
airmark:

I wan park my stuff now self. No party again.

cc Leyqute.
lol continue broda
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 11:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
Victornezzar:

lol continue broda

No need, tell lana1, leyqute and co, truce.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 11:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
airmark:

No need, tell lana1, leyqute and co, truce.
goodnight boss
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hardeycute(m): 11:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
CapitalCee:

He did not fire with the above mentioned players. What a coincidence he scored immediately pogba came back.
After the team was up with a 2 goals advantage ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 11:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
CapitalCee:

That guy is a useless player. He should be playing in Leeds United
When I said Herrera will be useless this season because mou was using him exhaustively last season you guys thought I was hating.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
Do we really need Ibrahimovic?

Blind lost concentration in the lead to to that goal. I am sure Young wouldn't have made that mistake.

We are going to top the group except CSKA surpass the 4-1 we scored against them in the first leg. So we need to rest players against CSKA because Arsenal and City matches come before and after respectively.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
hardeycute:
Did you only read the post you quoted or with the preceding ones?

Ukaku misses 5 and scores 2 which is evident and consistent
My friend you have to consider the quality of the chance before burying him. Some of those chances are half chances
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 11:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
OMG

See parole....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 11:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
DJ give me Icon by Jayden Smith cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
elampiro:

Blind lost concentration in the lead to to that goal. I am sure Young wouldn't have made that mistake.

We are going to top the group except CSKA surpass the 4-1 we scored against them in the first leg. So we need to rest players against CSKA because Arsenal and City matches come before and after respectively.
Honestly I don't get what the excitement is about. Ibra's output will still be a function of the players around him. When you look at Herrera, Mkhi, Mata, Lingard, Fellaini and co you just have to feel sorry for the strikers
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 12:02am On Nov 23, 2017
elampiro:

First....we gonna beat cska moscow and qualify..
secondly...we gonna trash arsenal
Man city might end in a draw ...
I'm done

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:03am On Nov 23, 2017
hardeycute:
After the team was up with a 2 goals advantage ?
Which was as a result of his hard work. Even the one he scored was his own struggle
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 12:15am On Nov 23, 2017
Lukaku missing against a decent team away from home when his team needs him.

Per usual

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:21am On Nov 23, 2017
bigkesh:
Lukaku missing against a decent team away from home when his team needs him.

Per usual

God please give this man just small sense

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by crazypencils20: 12:47am On Nov 23, 2017
After tonight's performance, I've completely lost faith in our squad depth, our squad is shallower than a pool of water on ceramic tiles. Blind❌ Darmian❌ Lingard❌ Herrera(this hurts to type tho, considering how great he was last season)❌ Smalling❌ Fellaini❌

Could have gone into the break 3-0 up but second half subs and tactics from mourinho was 0/10

Rojo looked great tho, thankfully, won't have to put up with Smalling and Lindelof's crap when Bailly returns.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 6:01am On Nov 23, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:04am On Nov 23, 2017
Ibra should leave at the end of the Season. He's got nothing to offer again, rather he's gonna be weakening the Team. Herrera and Fellaini also should be allowed to leave, their respective Contracts shouldn't be renewed.

Darmian and Blind should be sold in the Summer. They've done their Best for the Club and the Team already.

Shaw needs playing Time. He needs to play to improve his Fitness. He's being poorly managed psychologically by JM. Rojo came back to the Team and played 90mins. Ibra came back, he played few Minutes in consecutive Matches. That ain't fair to Luke Shaw.

Finally, Chris Smalling will never be a top Defender. No wonder he was dropped and criticized by Southgate for his inability to orchestrating Game from Back. He should be SOLD.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:14am On Nov 23, 2017
“The first half was a perfect half without the goals. It was difficult to repeat in the second half, we knew the opponent would try a different reaction. 

"We lost because in the first half we should be 5-0 up but we could not score one goal after being so dominant. It looked for many periods in the first half that it was impossible not to win.

"I think the majority of the second half the feeling of everyone was okay, it will be 0-0, but they got the late goal."

- JOSE MOURINHO
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:15am On Nov 23, 2017
"Did Pogba coming off have an impact on the team? I think it did have an impact, we were not such a good team after Paul came off but it had to be with the levels of fatigue after 65 minutes.

"I brought to the pitch an experienced player like [Nemanja] Matic and thought it couldn't affect the game. I bring Marcus [Rashford] to give us more speed, more problems to them, Zlatan [Ibrahimovic] to hold the ball and the approach was good.”

- JOSE MOURINHO
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:16am On Nov 23, 2017
“I cannot complain or blame the players. I think we play a match like this 10 times and nine times we win comfortably but the one was now.

"I lost here with Chelsea also in the last minute, we had one shot on target and played really bad, but that wasn't the case today. I think we were really, really good in the first half.”

- JOSE MOURINHO
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:17am On Nov 23, 2017
“We played against a team with five defenders, we knew that we tried to play with three attacking players, that worked in the first half.

"We didn’t score in the second half, we knew one point was enough. In the end, we lost so it's hard for me to be upset with the players.

"In the first half, the attitude and football was good. It’s just football. An easy match to win. It’s great for them [Basel], now they have a good chance to qualify.”

- JOSE MOURINHO
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:19am On Nov 23, 2017
“[Marcos] Rojo played very well. He could be playing a couple of weeks ago. We didn’t need to rush him. The first half was very easy, he had lot of the ball, he didn’t have to be physically demanding. He controlled very well his game, so I’m really happy.”

- JOSE MOURINHO
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 6:41am On Nov 23, 2017
Scummies sef,....... they want ibra to leave after celebrating him like the coming of Jesus Christ. Even herrera that is better than kante according to scumwats.....should go too.

Scummies....I greet una like weeetinnnnn! cheesy

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 23, 2017
diggz:
Scummies sef,....... they want ibra to leave after celebrating him like the coming of Jesus Christ. Even herrera that is better than kante according to scumwats.....should go too.

Scummies....I greet una like weeetinnnnn! cheesy
That’s what really irritates me abt this set of scums. Delirious just few days ago after winning a club in the bottom half of the table at Old-Trafford. Only to start wailing today after playing a bigger team.

12 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (4755) (4756) (4757) (4758) (4759) (4760) (4761) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: shedo4sure and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.