Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4759) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8716421 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4756) (4757) (4758) (4759) (4760) (4761) (4762) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 7:50am On Nov 23, 2017
1 bad game.....The whole squad should be sold

which kind new generation manu fans we get sef?? cheesy cheesy

Mind u also......Sir Alex lost 2 Basel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 7:53am On Nov 23, 2017
kokaneprodigy:

That’s what really irritates me abt this set of scums. Delirious just few days ago after winning a club in the bottom half of the table at Old-Trafford. Only to start wailing today after playing a bigger team.

Bunch of pathetic clowns.... cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:55am On Nov 23, 2017
So people that claimed Herrera > Kante now want the Spaniard sold. You don't mean it? cheesy

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 8:03am On Nov 23, 2017
joeace2020:

'When I’ve decided to do something, nothing is going to change my mind. I said I would take over Sweden. At breakfast I had already taken over Sweden. At lunch I took over Europe. At dinner I took over the world. That was my plan. And that is exactly what happened.'

Some people will listen to Zlatan and say make e go siddon, wetin him dey feel like? Usually it's the half-hearted pussies whose self esteem is so low people with super human esteeem like this scares them. For me, this guy is a mentor from far away, i can only imagine what he is to those around him. Welcome back... Zla10

Where is this bros abeg? Someone wants your mentor gone come seasons end.....are you in support sir?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 23, 2017
diggz:

Bunch of pathetic clowns.... cheesy cheesy
I can never understand how they live with themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 8:35am On Nov 23, 2017
grin
Oasis007:
The Match seems too easy for United! Was expecting a Cracker!
grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by crazypencils20: 8:37am On Nov 23, 2017
Oasis007:
“[Marcos] Rojo played very well. He could be playing a couple of weeks ago. We didn’t need to rush him. The first half was very easy, he had lot of the ball, he didn’t have to be physically demanding. He controlled very well his game, so I’m really happy.”

- JOSE MOURINHO

If Mourinho gives this kind of opportunity to Luke Shaw, will he die? Shaw no dey even see 5 minutes these days undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:41am On Nov 23, 2017
kokaneprodigy:

That’s what really irritates me abt this set of scums. Delirious just few days ago after winning a club in the bottom half of the table at Old-Trafford. Only to start wailing today after playing a bigger team.
My friend shut up and take a sit.

We've seen Arsenal fans chanting "we re gonna win the league" just because they were topping the table in September after beating a bunch of electricians and school teachers. We've seen them claiming "Walcot better than Aguero and C.Ro in finishing".
U cant get any more delirious than that.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:46am On Nov 23, 2017
MorataFC:
grin grin cheesy grin

grin

Did you see the Match, coz you wouldn't have quoted this Post to troll. The Match was in United Control in the first Half.

We had the Chances to win the Game from the first Half but failed to convert the begging Chances, and eventually paid for it in the Second Half.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 23, 2017
Lana1:
My friend shut up and take a sit.

We've seen Arsenal fans chanting "we re gonna win the league" just because they were topping the table in September after beating a bunch of electricians and school teachers. We've seen them claiming "Walcot better than Aguero and C.Ro in finishing".
U cant get any more delirious than that.
cheesy cheesy who’s ur friend?

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 9:24am On Nov 23, 2017
Una still de discuss Shaw matter?. isn't it obvious that he's leaving the club on January...you never ask urself why tuanzebe start in some of our matches instead of Shaw..
His days are numbered...that's why the Danny rose rumour is heating up
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:39am On Nov 23, 2017
diggz:
Scummies sef,....... they want ibra to leave after celebrating him like the coming of Jesus Christ. Even herrera that is better than Kante according to scumwats.....should go too.

Scummies....I greet una like weeetinnnnn! cheesy

Anybody that said this need to be sacrificed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elnino4ladies: 9:41am On Nov 23, 2017
Imagine expecting Lukaku to score when the team isn't leading 3-0 already grin cheesy grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 9:57am On Nov 23, 2017
CapitalCee:

Anybody that said this need to be sacrificed.

Gimme a minute lemme employ the services of airmark Hausa diggers...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 10:00am On Nov 23, 2017
weedtaker:

herrera is not just slightly but wayyyyyy better than kante, jesus christ is it bcuz of the league titles or what?? the stats alongside performance are there for all to see.ffs.

Cc CaptalCee

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:04am On Nov 23, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Imagine expecting Lukaku to score when the team isn't leading 3-0 already grin cheesy grin

Yeah like he scored versus . Southampton, West ham, Csk Moscow, Basel, Stoke city and Swansea .

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:07am On Nov 23, 2017
diggz:

Cc Captalee

You are taking the words of a weed taker serious? Give me evidence of credible man u fans . Not a shekpe fan replicate.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 10:07am On Nov 23, 2017
"Luke shaw was fit when zlatan and rojo both tore their ACLs more than 8 months ago. Now they are back in the team before shaw is? That tells you a lot of things but not one positive thing about shaw."

Asit......@calcioelemento
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 23, 2017
diggz:

Cc CaptalCee
Can we all agree to sacrifice weedtaker to the gods. cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 10:12am On Nov 23, 2017
diggz:

Gimme a minute lemme employ the services of airmark Hausa diggers...

Let your guy do a quick summary of his post below.

CapitalCee:

Chelsea fans, mhmm!!! Give me sit to sit na. Kante was born on the 29th of March 1991. 2017-1991=26. So he has already celebrated his 26th birthday, so where did you get the 25 approaching 26? I have seen that maths is your Achilles heel.
Herrera is a technical player this man, that is why Barcelona are after him, During our FA cup match with Chelsea, Herrera was already bossing the Midfield creating spaces for Rashford and mkhitaryan before that stupid red card in the 35 minutes, before then Kante was nowhere to be found. the game ended 1-0 despite playing almost all the match one man down and coming back from a very far Russia less than 48hrs prior, played in a very terrible pitch and having so many players out due to injuries. When you guys come to old Trafford, Herrera silenced Hazard completely assisted and scored a goal. Where was Kante? Just check all the important matches that United played this season Herrera was the MOTM in all. Europa final, away to Liverpool, home to Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea etc. I can't swap Herrera with any central midfielder in the premier league, quote me anywhere.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 10:13am On Nov 23, 2017
patrickmuf:
To be honest, I actually think Herrera is just as good as Kante if not better, the work of Kante is easily noticed because he is black and he plays for the team on top the log...If Herrera was in Chelsea, they'd still be on top and if Kante was in United, he wouldn't have made any significant difference...
Herrera aq little more than Kante in my opinion, he chips in with a fair share of goals as well as assist whilst still being defensively sound...

Cc CapitalCee

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:14am On Nov 23, 2017
airmark:

Let your guy do a quick summary of his post below.

Then sacrifice me and quickly. The guy is like MMM

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 10:14am On Nov 23, 2017
SIRcumalot:

Racist alert!!!. grin grin grin.
I agree with you sha put Herrera in black face make up. and everybody go dey ride him nuts.

Our fixtures no be beans at all e possible sha.

Cc CapitalCee

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:17am On Nov 23, 2017
CapitalCee:

He was not bad today really just the midfield of fella and Herrera were just useless.
Martial was good

Thunder will faya Blind and Darmian

Useless things
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 10:28am On Nov 23, 2017
CapitalCee:

Then sacrifice me and quickly. The guy is like MMM

Lol.....case closed....no need to dig any further cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 23, 2017
Capitalcee sircumalot patrickmuf weedtaker, can’t wait to c the procession leading these four to the guillotine.
Four less scums to worry abt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 10:48am On Nov 23, 2017
CapitalCee:

You are taking the words of a weed taker serious? Give me evidence of credible man u fans . Not a shekpe fan replicate.
Haba how can you be falling the hand of your own fan cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:53am On Nov 23, 2017
My belle o cheesy Person wan sacrifice himself.
But wait which of the gods do we sacrifice to? The new gods or the old?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 10:58am On Nov 23, 2017
CapitalCee:

Why did he always score for Belgium? Does it have anything to do with KDB, Hidden Hazard, Naingollan and Mertens?
Even Van Nistelrooy will not score 10 goals a season with Herrera, Felliani and Lingard at your back.
Is Herrera now that bad grin from irreplaceable best MANU CM that Barca wanted.

Seems Paulinho is even better than Herrera cheesy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 11:00am On Nov 23, 2017
afrodoc2:
My belle o cheesy Person wan sacrifice himself.
But wait which of the gods do we sacrifice to? The new gods or the old?
The forgotten gods cause they are angry.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:01am On Nov 23, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Imagine lifting all ur bants from twitter.

Be original for once!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 11:05am On Nov 23, 2017
CapitalCee:

I agree with you. Shaw will not be as bad as blind. I have not seen a worse performance like the one put up by Damian and Blind today. They dont deserve pay this week.
Anyway Mkhi is getting punishment for the shit he served us for like 2 months. I think he should not play again till next year, for blind and Damian, they should be released.
Lmao ROFL Ah There's God oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (4756) (4757) (4758) (4759) (4760) (4761) (4762) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: MRTA7, jorhney(m), Chasicolis(f) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.