Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,436 members, 7,843,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4883) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8813194 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4880) (4881) (4882) (4883) (4884) (4885) (4886) ... (14200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
chrisley024:
How on earth did Martial miss that
Are you sure that was not Lukaku?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
patrickmuf:
Lukaku, please stay in the box, he is always drifting to the wings like Costa...
See him looking at Mata from an offside position instead of running onside.
Martial on the other hand should've buried that chance.
That RW needs a player there to keep Lukaku in his position. He drifts away from goal too much. See as he became tired after pursuing that ball

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
Lingard. Lol
1 nil is not comfortable o!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
eph12:

That RW needs a player there to keep Lukaku in his position. He drifts away from goal too much. See as he became tired after pursuing that ball
Riyad Mahrez?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
patrickmuf:
Riyad Mahrez?
I say we get him!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
funlord:

As in I no dey even understand wetin dem dey try prove or yarn! Dem wan turn here to chelsea thread when na 1 discussion from january till december on top things wey no matter!
Some guys just don't know when to stop...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:45pm On Dec 13, 2017
This is actually a shitty performance. Bournemouth had more chances than we did and if not for David the result couldve been different.

It's a replica of the Huddersfield performance
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:46pm On Dec 13, 2017
Fans don dey beg Man utd to attack Bournemouth at home

I didnt watch from the start but I see lvescore have Man utd at 2 shots on target and Bournemouth has 7

But that should be expected since Bournemouth spent more money and inherited a better team

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:54pm On Dec 13, 2017
raumdeuter:

I didnt watch from the start but I see lvescore have Man utd at 2 shots on target and Bournemouth has 7

But that should be expected since Bournemouth spent more money and inherited a better team
Can't you see it was all Lukaku's fault? He should have been benched for Ibra
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:56pm On Dec 13, 2017
We take the 3 points. Rashford is frustrating to watch sometimes considering his potential.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 10:56pm On Dec 13, 2017
Mtcheeewww...Boring game angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
chrisley024:
We take the 3 points. Rashford is frustrating to watch sometimes considering his potential.

He's tired of being asked to defend. Rashford wants to score goals. Did you see his unexpected shot that hit the bar?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 11:08pm On Dec 13, 2017
This is what Hazard was suffering in the hand of mou that made him to underperform so the bus Parker can be sacked.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
Who saw that Chicharito unlucky miss?... Woulda been back to back win for Nwoyesi!

Na bar save Assanal this night. Wenger should go n thank Jah grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
Not a vintage performance, but a win is a win
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
raumdeuter:

Provide the numbers not polling booth numbers from votes
Just yesterday Hazard was given MOTM in a match Chelsea scored 3 goals and he had no hand in any of the goals

Provide goas and assists for Hazard pre Mourinho and during Mourinho

But Hazard was the best player of that match na. It was easy to see.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
eph12:

See your Henry here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y_FDPmcJY0

This is a spontaneous response from a rebound, unlike when one had to expect a pass. Moreover, Henry didn't give Assists to opponents in the match. So, not same stuff.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
codedguy1:

You are being very unfair and unrealistic in your criticisms of Lukaku.

As a professional amateur footballer in Benin, you never made any mistakes abi?

Imagine suggesting that Lukaku should have used his head. SMH or done a shuffle to select the leg he would use to clear ball. Time will stand still for him to do that and while at it take a piss behind the goal post before coming back to clear the ball with his ass.

The truth is head would have been better. How did Vidic used to count steps?

That ball traveled and was easily readable.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
patrickmuf:
Lukaku, please stay in the box, he is always drifting to the wings like Costa...
See him looking at Mata from an offside position instead of running onside.
Martial on the other hand should've buried that chance.

He actually left his centre forward position unnecessarily. Good he scored today, and it was the only goal of the match. So I expect his confidence to build from here.

But in two months time, Raumdeuter would show us heat map how Lukaku didn't play in the box, whereas it was his choice not to stay there.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
elampiro:
But Hazard was the best player of that match na. It was easy to see.

Even Hazard himself knew if was fraudulent to give him that award, he was so ashamed that he handed it back to Willian
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
raumdeuter:

Even Hazard himself knew if was fraudulent to give him that award, he was so ashamed that he handed it back to Willian

May be you didn't watch the match. Hazard orchestrated the best moves of the match.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
elampiro:
He actually left his centre forward position unnecessarily. Good he scored today, and it was the only goal of the match. So I expect his confidence to build from here.

But in two months time, Rumdeuter would show us heat map how Lukaku didn't play in the box, whereas it was his choice not to stay there.

That is because you wre not putting enough pressure on Bournemouth Lukaku wasnt getting chances in the box or do you think he will just stay in the box when you arent even pressing the opponent?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
elampiro:
May be you didn't watch the match. Hazard orchestrated the best moves of the match.

Which moves? I watched it all first goal Pedro presed the keeper who kicked the ball to Hazard who gave to Willian and to Bakayoko for the first goal

2nd goal Alonso crosses for Willian who nods in

3rd goal Willian to Pedro
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
3 points is very important.

We missed chances.

Good for Lukaku he scored.

My MOTM is certainly Phil Jones. Defended brilliantly and solidly. Strong in the air and in tackles. Fast and distributed balls swiftly, even had to give excellent long through ball to Shaw.

We expect Bailly, Pogba and Fellaini to be back soon to come complement these other guys.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
raumdeuter:

Which moves? I watched it all first goal Pedro presed the keeper who kicked the ball to Hazard who gave to Willian and to Bakayoko for the first goal

2nd goal Alonso crosses for Willian who nods in

3rd goal Willian to Pedro

Best player of a match is not about who scored or Assisted a goal.

I never for once rated best player that way. That's why I always joined Chelsea fans to rate Hazard high.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:50pm On Dec 13, 2017
elampiro:
Best player of a match is not about who scored or Assisted a goal.
I never for once rated best player that way. That's why I always joined Chelsea fans to rate Hazard high.

For an attacking player, output is something that can be seen. Not running around and forming activity.

That is why Hazard was ashamed to accept the award, he knew he did not deserve it
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
raumdeuter:

For an attacking player, output is something that can be seen. Not running around and forming activity.

That is why Hazard was ashamed to accept the award, he knew he did not deserve it

In football, some people do dirty work before the Assists and the goal. That was what I saw Hazard do throughout the match, except in the opening minutes when he struggled with the false 9 role.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by atheist5(m): 11:56pm On Dec 13, 2017
raumdeter and hazard matter grin,

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:57pm On Dec 13, 2017
elampiro:
In football, some people do dirty work before the Assists and the goal. That was what I saw Hazard do throughout the match, except in the opening minutes when he struggled with the false 9 role.

That is not the job of an attacker, that is simply forming activity. 3goals no goal no assist yet he is voted MOTM from ballot box
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:05am On Dec 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

That is not the job of an attacker, that is simply forming activity. 3goals no goal no assist yet he is voted MOTM from ballot box

It is also part of the job of an attacker, particularly, a false 9.

An attacker can score or help to create spaces for scoring chances to emerge.

False 9, specifically, is to bring others into attacking play.

Anyway good night. Sleepy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 12:16am On Dec 14, 2017
elampiro:
It is also part of the job of an attacker, particularly, a false 9.
An attacker can score or help to create spaces for scoring chances to emerge.
False 9, specifically, is to bring others into attacking play.
Anyway good night. Sleepy

Tomorrow show me any highly rated attacker who isnt known for his number of goals nor assist rather for running around creating space
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 1:42am On Dec 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

I heard Moanrinho was criticizing people for celebrating and questioning their education?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsaAbuGtmz4

This same crazeman? I have never seen a bigger hypocrite since I started following sports

(1) (2) (3) ... (4880) (4881) (4882) (4883) (4884) (4885) (4886) ... (14200) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.