Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4886) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8765241 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4883) (4884) (4885) (4886) (4887) (4888) (4889) ... (14167) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
In 2004 Ronaldinho played 3381minutes, scored 15 goals, 0.38 goal per game.

Adriano for instance played 2983 minutes, scored 28, 0.76 goal per game.

Henry had 0.82 goal per game.

Ronaldinho is not even to be seen in top Assists that year. I checked over 70 players, whoosa. I no see am.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chic2pimp(m): 4:16pm On Dec 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

Sintillating soccer which resulted in goals and assists. Ronaldinho was a very productive player and delivered plenty goals and assists

In the midst of all this brouhaha, you are actually making a solid point here. Take out Dinho's productivity and all you are left with is another Jay Jay Okocha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chic2pimp(m): 4:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

I have shown you Ronaldinho topping CL assist La Liga assist show us the same for Hidden topping EPL or CL assists. If Ronaldinho wasnt scoring or assiting he will be no different from Okocha

I swear I did not even see this grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
I just discovered Lampard beat Ronaldinho in Assists in 2005, I thought they levelled. Using league and UCL.

I am yet to see any Calendar year Ronaldinho top Assists among the top 5 leagues. He was no where in 2004. Lampard beat him in 2005. Klose beat him in 2006. No where to be find in 2007. Ronaldo won the highest Assist in 2007, Klose, Fabregas, Arteta, Ibra, Deco, Young, Rooney and dozens followed before Ronaldinho

2008, De Piero, Kaka, Young, Xavi, Schweinsteiger, Fabregas, Dani Alves were join highest with 14 Assists

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
Basically

"You nor know ball" grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 5:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
Same person comparing Hazard to Lewandowski but don’t want you to compare Ronaldinho to Thiery Henry.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

You are missing where I asked you a top attacking player who isnt known for his goals and assists

Then you mentioned Ronaldinho who topped CL La Liga Serie A assist charts was top scorer at Confed cup, 3rd top scorer in La Liga
Produce these numbers and the years.

So according to you they gave Ronaldinho a futuric balon d'or award years before those stats even mattered!?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
Lana1:
Eh...ehn....ok.
So was it ur own fault when u were shouting 6th FC last season??

Enjoy ur new found status coz even ur precious 4th is no longer sure.
na last season troll u still dey hold against me cheesy grin what happened to forgive and forget? I take Whatever u worship beg u,let me heal in peace.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2017
elampiro:
I don't even know Ronaldinho for Assists. I know him for his dribbling and great skills.

Na Fabregas, Lampard, Silva, Ozil, Di Maria, I know for Assists.
Dayo is someone that can twist amala with just his mind better than Xavier.

He has transformed Ronaldinho to the king of assists but hasn't stated what those figures are, what he won, how consistent were those outputs for him to even refer to them as a reason... for what exactly , Raumdeuter has carefully not stated what benefits those 3, yes 1 2 3, stats have to do with Ronaldinho and being best player.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:20pm On Dec 14, 2017
elampiro:

Bros, na lie you dey talk here. Ronaldinho was not injured in the years I mentioned. He played far more minutes than players who scored or Assisted far higher than him in 2004.

He was also not injured in 2005.

If I have time, I will give you details

Ronaldinho was injured in 2003/04 season when he recovered Barca was already in 11th position in December 2003. From the time he recovered tll end of the season he scored 11 goals to get Barca to 2nd
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ronaldinho has 9 Assists in Champions League history. These players have more than he had.

Now, someone said he was known for Assists?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:22pm On Dec 14, 2017
BlueAngel444:
Dayo is someone that can twist amala with just his mind better than Xavier.

He has transformed Ronaldinho to the king of assists but hasn't stated what those figures are, what he won, how consistent were those outputs for him to even refer to them as a reason... for what exactly , Ramdeuter has carefully not stated what benefits those 3, yes 1 2 3, stats have to do with Ronaldinho and being best player.

Ronaldinho converted his dribbles to goals and assists he topped assists charts, in CL La Liga and Serrie A, He was 3rd top scorer in the league

Without his goals and assists Ronaldinho would be no different from Okocha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
elampiro:
Ronaldinho has 9 Assists in Champions League history. These players have more than he had.

Now, someone said he was known for Assists?

He topped the assist charts in 1 season plus 18 goals

How many goals and asisst does Hazard have in the same 6 seasons that ROnaldinho played

ROnaldinho played 6 seasons of CL and had 13 assists, How many in those your list only played 6 seasons
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

He topped the assist charts in 1 season plus 18 goals

How many goals and asisst does Hazard have in the same 6 seasons that ROnaldinho played

ROnaldinho played 6 seasons of CL and had 13 assists, How many in those your list only played 6 seasons

The chart shows Ronaldinho was not known for Assists. Anyone can top UCL Assists in a particular season. For instance, Rooney topped in 2013/2014.

Ronaldinho is known for dribbling, skills and forward play. Ronaldinho is ahead of Hazard in football. But Hazard is ahead of many many footballers who score week in week out.

Okocha you mentioned earlier is not known for forward play and productive dribblings.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
elampiro:

The chart shows Ronaldinho was not known for Assists. Anyone can top UCL Assists in a particular season. For instance, Rooney topped in 2013/2014.

Ronaldinho is known for dribbling, skills and forward play. Ronaldinho is ahead of Hazard in football. But Hazard is ahead of many many footballers who score week in week out.

Okocha you mentioned earlier is not known for forward play and productive dribblings.

Ronaldinho topped the CL assist in 1 season out of 6. Show us 1 season Hazard has done the same

Ronaldinho without the goals and assist will never be regarded higher than Okocha, earlier in ROnaldinho career that was how he used to play until he brought productivity into it

Hazard has 8 goals in CL in 6 seasons Ronaldo had 18 goals in 6 seasons

Hazard is not ahead of many anything Maybe the likes of Bolasie and Puncheon. There is a reason no one reckons with Hazard in football at the highest level
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
elampiro:

Elampiro you said Okocha was not known for productive dribble, while Ronaldinho was known for productive dribbles

Please can you tell us what productive dribble means
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

Ronaldinho converted his dribbles to goals and assists he topped assists charts, in CL La Liga and Serrie A, He was 3rd top scorer in the league

Without his goals and assists Ronaldinho would be no different from Okocha
Nice copy and paste, I see you have nothing else to say concerning the discuss.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

Ronaldinho topped the CL assist in 1 season out of 6. Show us 1 season Hazard has done the same

Ronaldinho without the goals and assist will never be regarded higher than Okocha, earlier in ROnaldinho career that was how he used to play until he brought productivity into it

Hazard is not ahead of many anything Maybe the likes of Bolasie and Puncheon. There is a reason no one => Dayo reckons with Hazard in football at the highest level
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
BlueAngel444:
Nice copy and paste, I see you have nothing else to say concerning the discuss.

Copy from who?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

Elampiro you said Okocha was not known for productive dribble, while Ronaldinho was known for productive dribbles

Please can you tell us what productive dribble means

Don't you know what purposeful football is? Maradona for instance was always dribbling towards the goal. You see Messi, you see Ronaldo. Same with Ronaldinho, but not as purposeful as Maradona. You saw what he did to Ashley Cole to set up Brazil's goal at the world cup. But Okocha would go forward one time, the next times he would turn a return...

I know you would go get youtube where Ronaldinho also turned and turned beating someone. Even Maradona or Messi did same, but there is a difference.

What killed Okocha, Nani, Mephis Depay is that they mostly isolated themselves while trying out their skills. Their team mates would be waiting for them in the box area while they would still be trying to get past one or two men.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
Champions League all time lead scorers

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
elampiro:

Don't you know what purposeful football is? Maradona for instance was always dribbling towards the goal. You see Messi, you see Ronaldo. Same with Ronaldinho, but not as purposeful as Maradona. You saw what he did to Ashley Cole to set up Brazil's goal at the world cup. But Okocha would go forward one time, the next times he would turn a return...

I know you would go get youtube where Ronaldinho also turned and turned beating someone. Even Maradona or Messi did same, but there is a difference.

What killed Okocha, Nani, Mephis Depay is that they mostly isolated themselves while trying out their skills. Their team mates would be waiting for them in the box area while they would still be trying to get past one or two men.

The difference was Maradona Messi ROnaldo Ronaldinhos dribbles led to goals

That is why they are productive dribbles, any dribble that doesnt contribute to a goal is not productive.

So you are now saying Ronaldinhos dribbles were productive because it led to goals and assists.

Think of Ronaldinhos best dribbles, You yourself mentioned the one vs Ashley Cole in 2002 that he assisted Rivaldo the 2 at El classico vs Madrid that led to goals

Yet you are telling us Ronaldinhos goals was not to score or assist

blueangel444 you see how elampiro has come around to admit that Ronaldinhos goals were purposeful because it led to productive output

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
elampiro:
Champions League all time lead scorers

Separate the 9 from the AM and also tell how many seasons of CL each of them played

ROnaldinho played 6
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 6:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
Obere4u:

Pappi what did iniesta do in euro finals 2012 that warrants the man of the match award? 4 goals and 4 assistser yet his name is not among
Poling booth award
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Obere4u: 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

What has Hazard ever done either in the CL EUro or world cup

Iniesta we know won the world cup scoring the winner
2011 top assist in the CL
2013 top assist in La Liga
2015 runner up assist maker in the CL

2009 assist in the CL final
2011 assist in the CL final
2015 assist in the CL final

Pappi Hazard have done nothing I accept. Please can you tell the house what Iniesta did in Euro 2012 fonal that got him the MoTM award ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
Obere4u:

Pappi Hazard have done nothing I accept. Please can you tell the house what Iniesta did in Euro 2012 fonal that got him the MoTM award ?

I cant tell you what he did in EUro 2012, I can tell you what he did at 2009 CL semi, 2009 CL final, world cup 2010, CL 2011, 2011 CL final, La Liga 2013, CL 2015 and final

Scored the greatest goal in Spanish football history
When will Hidden Hazard start performing in big games, He will be 27 in less than a month
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pamcode(m): 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

Hazard is not ahead of many anything Maybe the likes of Bolasie and Puncheon. There is a reason no one reckons with Hazard in football at the highest level
I just checked wiki. In 2005-2006 season Dinho was top assister in La Liga and was joint top assister with three other guys - Eto, Pienaar Micouud but he had the highest minutes played. He was top assister in Serie A 2009/2010 with 14.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pamcode(m): 7:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

I cant tell you what he did in EUro 2012, I can tell you what he did at 2009 CL semi, 2009 CL final, world cup 2010, CL 2011, 2011 CL final, La Liga 2013, CL 2015 and final

When will Hidden Hazard start performing in big games, He will be 27 in less than a month
Hazard was Joint top assister with Ramsey in Euros 2016 with 4 assists.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Obere4u: 7:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

So we can compare Eder and Iniesta as both scored the greatest goal for their country? And also we can concluded that as regards euro 2012, iniesta was a carry along in the tournament?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 7:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

Dem no de ever de win you for argument. You too de turn. Chai
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 7:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
pamcode:
I just checked wiki. In 2005-2006 season Dinho was top assister in La Liga and was joint top assister with three other guys - Eto, Pienaar Micouud. He was top assister in Serie A 2009/2010 with 14.

Even Sunday Mba.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 8:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
Amala turning at its best grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4883) (4884) (4885) (4886) (4887) (4888) (4889) ... (14167) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: ennyjay72(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.