Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,963 members, 7,838,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4887) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8799966 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4884) (4885) (4886) (4887) (4888) (4889) (4890) ... (14184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 8:16pm On Dec 14, 2017
"First and foremost he's one of our boys and one we've had for a while and he is a very talented young man. We've got quite a few talented boys in the set up at the moment and angel gomes is one of them. To get him tied up to a long term contract is really good for our club and it just shows the direction we are moving in within the academy.

He has a big future but he still has a long way to go. It's not a case of signing the contract and going straight into the first team. To be honest 90 percent of the reason he made his debut were due to circumstances regarding the following game after the europa league final but it was a big pat on the back for what he had done so far. He is a bright lad and he knows he has got a long way to go to stamp his authority in the first team. He needs to get in the reserves, settle in there, become a dominant player at that level and then step up and cement a spot in the first team."

Nicky butt............MUTV!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
Obere4u:

So we can compare Eder and Iniesta as both scored the greatest goal for their country? And also we can concluded that as regards euro 2012, iniesta was a carry along in the tournament?

Was Eder a regular like Iniesta?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
Skimpledawg:
epa elampiro, domo cool
Who dey teach you Eshan abi Bini language? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 8:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
kokaneprodigy:
na last season troll u still dey hold against me cheesy grin what happened to forgive and forget? I take Whatever u worship beg u,let me heal in peace.
See beg...cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
dmcdad:

Who dey teach you Eshan abi Bini language? cheesy
I grow up for Benin City na. Did secondary school up-to SS2. Then left for the East.
I come serve for Warri join, omo Bini + Warri na baddest combo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
Skimpledawg:

I grow up for Benin City na. Did secondary school up-to SS2. Then left for the East.
I come serve for Warri join, omo Bini + Warri na baddest combo.
Badt guy... You ehn, I dey fear you...wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

The difference was Maradona Messi ROnaldo Ronaldinhos dribbles led to goals

That is why they are productive dribbles, any dribble that doesnt contribute to a goal is not productive.

So you are now saying Ronaldinhos dribbles were productive because it led to goals and assists.

Think of Ronaldinhos best dribbles, You yourself mentioned the one vs Ashley Cole in 2002 that he assisted Rivaldo the 2 at El classico vs Madrid that led to goals

Yet you are telling us Ronaldinhos goals was not to score or assist

blueangel444 you see how elampiro has come around to admit that Ronaldinhos goals were purposeful because it led to productive output

Hazard dribbles also led to goals.

Hazard has forward dribbles which help the overall team. That is what I want you to know.

Ashley Young, Fabregas, Giggs were more productive than Ronaldinho, but were valued less. Ronaldinho is known for his dribbles and skills, not goals and assists. He was poor in those aspects.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

Separate the 9 from the AM and also tell how many seasons of CL each of them played

ROnaldinho played 6

May be you want to tell me Ashley Young is a striker or AM.

Guy, all kind of attackers are there. They beat Ronaldinho hands down.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ayamnezzar: 10:30pm On Dec 14, 2017
Is this thread now a Chelsea or barca thread where we are discussing Ronaldinho or Hazard

we should be talking about our yeye manager who FA have given till Monday to appeal a case against him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
pamcode:
Hazard was Joint top assister with Ramsey in Euros 2016 with 4 assists.

Euro 2016 Assists chart grin grin grin

Raumdeuter will commit suicide.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 14, 2017
It's OK nah undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:30pm On Dec 14, 2017
elampiro:

May be you want to tell me Ashley Young is a striker or AM.

Guy, all kind of attackers are there. They beat Ronaldinho hands down.

Ashley young played well as a winger and how many seasons of CL football did he play
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:32pm On Dec 14, 2017
elampiro:

Hazard dribbles also led to goals.

Hazard has forward dribbles which help the overall team. That is what I want you to know.

Ashley Young, Fabregas, Giggs were more productive than Ronaldinho, but were valued less. Ronaldinho is known for his dribbles and skills, not goals and assists. He was poor in those aspects.

If hazard dribbles were leading to goals we should be seeing him top goals chart in the league, topping the world cup scorers and assist chart, topping CL scorers and assist chart
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Obere4u: 11:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

Was Eder a regular like Iniesta?

But he scored the MOST IMPORTANT GOAL IN PORTUGAL HISTORY. so he's the best footballer so far. The greatest in Portugal according to you. Also Mario Gotez should be among all time greats for Germany.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 11:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

I cant tell you what he did in EUro 2012, [s]I can tell you what he did at 2009 CL semi, 2009 CL final, world cup 2010, CL 2011, 2011 CL final, La Liga 2013, CL 2015 and final

Scored the greatest goal in Spanish football history
When will Hidden Hazard start performing in big games, He will be 27 in less than a month[/s]
Simple answer, you just couldn't help yourself by twist it into another yarns. undecided

Since Lewa join Bayern what major final has he performed in and he will soon turn 30

Hazard has played more big teams than Lewa in his whole career.

Lewandoski with the tag of world's best 9 is a failure, even Hazard probably has more goals and assists against the world's top team than he does. and Lewandoski is your main supply of goals.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 11:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
pamcode:
Hazard was Joint top assister with Ramsey in Euros 2016 with 4 assists.
Stop it Dayo only turns amala why are you bringing poundo yam into this matter grin when you know how Dayo likes it.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 12:00am On Dec 15, 2017
Obere4u:

But he scored the MOST IMPORTANT GOAL IN PORTUGAL HISTORY. so he's the best footballer so far. The greatest in Portugal according to you. Also Mario Gotez should be among all time greats for Germany.

Eder was not a regular, Iniesta was. What did Mario Gomez do for Germany?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 12:03am On Dec 15, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Simple answer, you just couldn't help yourself by twist it into another yarns. undecided

Since Lewa join Bayern what major final has he performed in and he will soon turn 30

Hazard has played more big teams than Lewa in his whole career.

Lewandoski with the tag of world's best 9 is a failure, even Hazard probably has more goals and assists against the world's top team than he does. and Lewandoski is your main supply of goals.

Lewandoski scored 4 goals in the CL semi finals vs Madrid.

Lewy has scored vs Atletico, scored vs PSG, scored vs Barcelona, scored vs Juventus, scored vs Arsenal. So which big team has Lewy played and not scored

Yu know what I told you about cross checking your facts

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Obere4u: 1:24am On Dec 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

Eder was not a regular, Iniesta was. What did Mario Gomez do for Germany?
Gotez not Gomez. He scored the world cup winning goal against Messi Argentina.
It doesn't matter if regular or not. He scored the most important goal in Portugal history so was Iniesta so we can put them in same bracket
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:03am On Dec 15, 2017
Obere4u:

Gotez not Gomez. He scored the world cup winning goal against Messi Argentina.
It doesn't matter if regular or not. He scored the most important goal in Portugal history so was Iniesta so we can put them in same bracket

It matters if he was a regular because good players are regulars
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 10:22am On Dec 15, 2017
Abomination of the highest order. cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ctuagent007: 10:43am On Dec 15, 2017
Smellymouth:
Abomination of the highest order. cheesy

Hahaha....ìísé

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 11:20am On Dec 15, 2017
ctuagent007:

Hahaha....ìísé

Hahahaha. God forbid bad thing. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 11:21am On Dec 15, 2017
ctuagent007:

Hahaha....ìísé
It shall come to pass.... Iseeee grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LongD(m): 11:32am On Dec 15, 2017
I just noticed that every match we lost this season apart from the UEFA super cup against Madrid, Pogba was not on the pitch. Even the Basel match where we dominated and conceded in the 90th minute Pogba was substituted like 20 minutes before then. Since mourihno took over we had been woeful away from home to top 6 teams. That trend was supposed to continue at Arsenal but there was a difference Pogba was playing. Yes we were dominated even more than the city game but we had a player who deliver good balls to our forwards. Not saying Pogba is god or anything cos even sometimes his performance is below par,but he's certainly our most important player this season. I am very certain that if he started against City being that we were at home, that match would have ended differently.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

If hazard dribbles were leading to goals we should be seeing him top goals chart in the league, topping the world cup scorers and assist chart, topping CL scorers and assist chart

Oga seriously, you started well but drifted... This is not the kind of analysis a football enthusiast should be making...
Dribbles leading to goals is not the same thing as assist or goals.. Assist is that final pass that led to the goal, before that assist, there is someone that does the dirty job, opens up the defence with his dribbles, creates enough space so that assist can go through... That is what Robaldinho mostly did and is what Hazard does...
Its simplistic to just break it down into goals and assist, why do you think players like ozil struggle in certain matches, when the attack is not thriving
You think say na just to drop last pass when person Don finish work??
Goals and assist tell the worst story in football...

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 1:27pm On Dec 15, 2017
LongD:
I just noticed that every match we lost this season apart from the UEFA super cup against Madrid, Pogba was not on the pitch. Even the Basel match where we dominated and conceded in the 90th minute Pogba was substituted like 20 minutes before then. Since mourihno took over we had been woeful away from home to top 6 teams. That trend was supposed to continue at Arsenal but there was a difference Pogba was playing. Yes we were dominated even more than the city game but we had a player who deliver good balls to our forwards. Not saying Pogba is god or anything cos even sometimes his performance is below par,but he's certainly our most important player this season. I am very certain that if he started against City being that we were at home, that match would have ended differently.

I have been telling some racist socalled united fans this recently. Stats don't lie. Pogba is undoubtedly our most important player and possibly the most all round Midfielder to ever play the game. Anytime he's off the team, the midfield just collapses. We start resorting to long balls to no one because the midfielders can't hold the ball under pressure so they send it back to the defenders.. who have mastered the art of lobbing balls to nobody. Only pogba is able to use his physicality and technique at the same time to create space for others and send the balls to them. There is a reason we are forcing the Captain arm band on him because in a few years the Carrick's, Valencia's and co will be history.. Only Pogba of the current class of stars measures with them and possibly above based on what we know he can deliver.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:37pm On Dec 15, 2017
closerange:

Oga seriously, you started well but drifted... This is not the kind of analysis a football enthusiast should be making...
Dribbles leading to goals is not the same thing as assist or goals.. Assist is that final pass that led to the goal, before that assist, there is someone that does the dirty job, opens up the defence with his dribbles, creates enough space so that assist can go through... That is what Robaldinho mostly did and is what Hazard does...
Its simplistic to just break it down into goals and assist, why do you think players like ozil struggle in certain matches, when the attack is not thriving
You think say na just to drop last pass when person Don finish work??
Goals and assist tell the worst story in football...

Looks like many people have forgotten the man Ronaldinhp

Let me remind you of what he did in the big games

Ronaldinho dribble vs Ashley Cole led to assist

Ronaldinho dribble vs Nesta led to goal

Ronaldinho dribble vs Gattuso led to assist

Ronaldinho dribble led to assist

I wont even bother with the ones vs Ramos in ElClassico and many more

Remove these goals and assists after those dribbles from Rnaldinho and we have another Okocha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:58pm On Dec 15, 2017
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 2:03pm On Dec 15, 2017
Raumdeuter carry your wahala go Barka thread na grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:06pm On Dec 15, 2017
elrony:
Ramdeuter carry your wahala go Barka thread na grin cheesy

elrunning, Shey you watch Ronaldinho is it true that his dribbles don't lead to goals and assist
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LongD(m): 2:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
joeace2020:

I have been telling some racist socalled united fans this recently. Stats don't lie. Pogba is undoubtedly our most important player and possibly the most all round Midfielder to ever play the game. Anytime he's off the team, the midfield just collapses. We start resorting to long balls to no one because the midfielders can't hold the ball under pressure so they send it back to the defenders.. who have mastered the art of lobbing balls to nobody. Only pogba is able to use his physicality and technique at the same time to create space for others and send the balls to them. There is a reason we are forcing the Captain arm band on him because in a few years the Carrick's, Valencia's and co will be history.. Only Pogba of the current class of stars measures with them and possibly above based on what we know he can deliver.
Exactly we have been unlucky that the matches where he was really needed he was not available.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4884) (4885) (4886) (4887) (4888) (4889) (4890) ... (14184) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.