Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,592 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5033) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8800780 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5030) (5031) (5032) (5033) (5034) (5035) (5036) ... (14184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 8:34am On Jan 06, 2018
eph12:

Apologize for what na? undecided
I ask myself that question too..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 8:44am On Jan 06, 2018
Mourinho and Conte have both given up fighting for the title so they’re fighting each other. Fantastic........!!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 8:51am On Jan 06, 2018
Pep is running away with the league but your
MCM is arguing on nairaland that his coach can
insult the most. ........

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 8:54am On Jan 06, 2018
premier league this season

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:56am On Jan 06, 2018
Hazarddd:

WTF, this stat is so misleading. Lukaku has been the main striker for his teams FOR YEARS. Morata has NEVER been the main striker until Chelsea.
why you con dey compare bench warmer with starter.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 06, 2018
odizeey:
why you con dey compare bench warmer with starter.
Common sense will tell you the pedigree of the clubs matter. Will lukaku see shirt in Madrid or juventus Oga. He couldn't even see in Chelsea mtcheww.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:21am On Jan 06, 2018
Hazarddd:

Common sense will tell you the pedigree of the clubs matter. Will lukaku see shirt in Madrid or juventus Oga. He couldn't even see in Chelsea mtcheww.
morata no go see shirt for everton, Chelsea won even replace am with andy carol.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:41am On Jan 06, 2018
Neymar1095:

this boy when will you have sense and go and post this rubbish in your thread?

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:07am On Jan 06, 2018
Neymar1095:

undecided

You are really getting more annoying, kinda envisaging the Day your Bucket will be full, I'm pretty sure Dudes won't hesitate to bully you off Nairaland Sport Section.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 06, 2018
Oasis007:

undecided

You are really getting more annoying, kinda envisaging the Day your Bucket will be full, I'm pretty sure Dudes won't hesitate to bully you off Nairaland Sport Section.
shut d Fck up!!! U can’t bully anyone outta Nairaland.

U are just a pained ass Niggä
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 06, 2018
odizeey:
morata no go see shirt for everton, Chelsea won even replace am with andy carol.
At least use common sense sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 10:35am On Jan 06, 2018
JOSE OGBUNIGWE:

" Conte? Honestly, I don't blame him. The question that comes to him comes to him wrong and because of that he has that out-of-control reaction. But I don't blame him at all.
I was asked about my passion and you know because most of you were in my press conference I was speaking about myself. And then the question to the Chelsea manager was like I told them that he behaved like a clown.

So I don't blame the Chelsea manager at all and I understand the reaction but I was talking about myself by saying that I don't need to behave like a clown to show passion.
Everybody knows that I don't need the Chelsea manager to know that I made mistakes in the past and I will make mistakes in the future.

I celebrated goals by running 50 metres. I celebrated goals by sliding on my knees. I have celebrated by jumping into the crowd. I am not free of that, especially if it is a winning goal in a specific moment. I am not free of an out-of-control reaction in the future. But what I was trying to say is that I behaved badly in the past a few times and in this moment I control myself much better.

It doesn't mean that my passion is not the same. So, wrong question. Obviously a strong answer but I don't blame him. The only thing I want to say to Antonio Conte is that, yes, I made my mistakes in the past on the touch line. Yes, I make less but I will still make a few.

What has never happened to me and will never happen is to be suspended for match-fixing. That never happened to me and it will never happen."

Jose........www.skysports.com

The thing go pain "panshuncious conte" even more now! Lwkmd!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 06, 2018
CapitalCee:

he is trolling and he’s very much allowed!!

Swallow ur L like a scummy that u are.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrLouisVanGaal1: 10:35am On Jan 06, 2018
Neymar1095:

I know those people watching you and doing what they do best while you troll joyfully.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 06, 2018
Neymar1095 continue the Lord’s work, more MB to your phone.

There shall be no peace for the scummies!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 10:39am On Jan 06, 2018
CapitalCee:

This is a Manchester thread. Enough said!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 10:41am On Jan 06, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
Neymar1095 continue the Lord’s work, more MB to your phone.

There shall be no peace for the scummies!!!!
PEP has made 2nd place a trophy. scummies call it
improvement.......lol.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:46am On Jan 06, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
shut d Fck up!!! U can’t bully anyone outta Nairaland.

U are just a pained ass Niggä

grin

You are really sniffing too much Powder, and it's apparent it's getting to your Brain! I wouldn't be surprised if one Day your Obituary Posters littered Nairaland Sport Section and read; Kokaneprodigy dies of Brain Damage as a Result of Excess intake of Cocaine.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by stinkmeaner: 11:02am On Jan 06, 2018
^^^^^ did someone just crack a joke? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 11:05am On Jan 06, 2018
nezzar:
premier league this season
how does his being gay correspond to his childhood poverty? People sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 11:11am On Jan 06, 2018
Mourinho says beat stoke or no one goes to dubai for a week of balling and _bitches! See incentive? Stoke don die be that..... cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 06, 2018
funlord:

Mourinho says beat stoke or no one goes to dubai for a week of balling and _bitches! See incentive? Stoke don die be that..... cool
bro u didn’t Comprehend what u read!

If Stoke does not require a replay against Conventry in its FA CUP fixtures, they’ll go to Dubai. But if they require a replay against Coventry, the replay would be on 15th and ur Premier league fixture against Stoke will be brought to 13th from 15th which means u can’t travel to Dubai as planned.

Summary:
Ur Dubai trip is dependent on Stoke vs Coventry fixture not requiring a replay and has got nothing to do with u scummies beating Stoke.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 11:32am On Jan 06, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
bro u didn’t Comprehend what u read!

If Stoke does not require a replay against Conventry in its FA CUP fixtures, they’ll go to Dubai. But if they require a replay against Coventry, the replay would be on 15th and ur Premier league fixture against Stoke will be brought to 13th from 15th which means u can’t travel to Dubai as planned.

Summary:
Ur Dubai trip is dependent on Stoke vs Coventry fixture not requiring a replay and has got nothing to do with u scummies beating Stoke.

Na dem sabi!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 11:35am On Jan 06, 2018
Saheed Osupa Lukakuoluwa is far greater than Morufat Alvaro Darego..

I dey beer parlour, comean argue with me..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 06, 2018
Smellymouth:
Saheed Osupa Lukakuoluwa is far greater than Morufat Alvaro Darego..

I dey beer parlour, comean argue with me..
no wonder u have a smellymouth, u don Dey beer parlour at this time of the day inside this cold and I sure say U never brush. Well, that’s how scummies roll.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:41am On Jan 06, 2018
“I was confident because the team never stopped to play, to try, but at the same time, it happened, for example, recently against Southampton here where we kept playing and the goal never arrived. But I think we played well, I think we had a good game, I think they gave us a difficult game because they defended very, very well. But I think we deserved the victory.

"To be honest, I don’t think we need a replay. I don’t think a team like them fighting for promotion needs a replay but that’s the rule of the competition and we almost had to go for a second game.”

- JOSE MOURINHO
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:44am On Jan 06, 2018
"Again my feeling was good, because the players played well, the attitude was good, they created chances, they had shots, continuity in the development of the game, they never lost their brains, they kept playing the style and the way we want to play so I think it is very much deserved.

"But really the ball did not want to go into the net. Again the opposition goalkeeper was brilliant so it was difficult, but in the end it was a good feeling."

- JOSE MOURINHO
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:47am On Jan 06, 2018
“It was an amazing strike [Lingard Goal]. Just recently from our fans [he was] the player of the month. [He scored] an amazing goal at Goodison Park and now he scored an important goal for us, but honestly everybody is happy for him and the team really deserved this.

"He’s in a clear evolution. I think he’s comfortable in the positions he plays, I think he’s improving with the progressive style of play of the team. He’s playing progressively in a different way which makes him feel even more like a fish in the water and he’s in this moment where things go well for him.

- JOSE MOURINHO
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:48am On Jan 06, 2018
He [Lingard] is the opposite of Marcus [Rashford] because in training, he [Marcus] is scoring unbelievable goals but is coming to matches and missing unbelievable chances, hitting the post and the goalkeeper saves, so clearly the players have these moments.

"I’m not worried with Marcus because the good moment will arrive and Jesse, if a negative moment arrives, I don’t think he will lose this stability that he’s showing. He’s mature, he understands the game better, so clearly he’s becoming a real player.”  

- JOSE MOURINHO
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:51am On Jan 06, 2018
"He [Lukaku] is another example of what a Manchester United player has to be. A great professional, amazing desire to play.

"We had to stop him playing against Everton, three days later he is here and working the way he is working and showing his desire, his commitment, so I am really happy for him."

- JOSE MOURINHO
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 11:51am On Jan 06, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
no wonder u have a smellym.outh, u don Dey beer parlour at this time of the day inside this cold and I sure say U never brush. Well, that’s how scummies roll.

In the Premier League this season, Lord Lingard has more goals than Mane and hazard..
Lingarduchuwku has more goals than Messi, morufat, hazard and Ronaldo in 2018. Pass it on..
Eze Lingard does actually have 3 more goals than Cristiano Ororo in the league.
A bigger deal is that he has 1 more goal than Paulinho does.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:52am On Jan 06, 2018
“[It was] unfair [to take Mkhitaryan off] and I told him that at half-time. I didn’t like what I did. He didn’t deserve it, he was playing well, he wasn’t playing bad. He had a couple of missed passes but he was playing well and giving a good dynamic to the team.

"My feeling was just that Rashford is not going to score a goal and because of that I’m not going to lose time and I’m going to play Romelu [Lukaku] so then I had to sacrifice a player. Micki was the one that I sacrificed but it’s something that I don’t normally do but I did at half-time and apologised to him in front of other people because he didn’t deserve it.”

- JOSE MOURINHO

(1) (2) (3) ... (5030) (5031) (5032) (5033) (5034) (5035) (5036) ... (14184) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.