Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5035) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8758344 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5032) (5033) (5034) (5035) (5036) (5037) (5038) ... (14159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 6:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
PietroRico:
142m for coutinho.
Surely this sort of thing will end soon.

This deal makes no sense for Barca or Liverpool to do this deal now instead of the summer.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
raumdeuter:

The main town crier is your coach

Man Utd's Jose Mourinho: I don't have right friends for favourable fixtures
some managers, have good friends in the right chairs and I don't have them.
http://www.espn.com/soccer/manchester-united/story/3332917/man-united-boss-jose-mourinho-i-dont-have-right-friends-for-fixtures
I hear you.
Nack your gong well-well next time you dey make your rounds so everybody go show.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 7:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
MRTA7:

This deal makes no sense for Barca or Liverpool to do this deal now instead of the summer.
why is that
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
raumdeuter:

The main town crier is your coach

Man Utd's Jose Mourinho: I don't have right friends for favourable fixtures
some managers, have good friends in the right chairs and I don't have them.
http://www.espn.com/soccer/manchester-united/story/3332917/man-united-boss-jose-mourinho-i-dont-have-right-friends-for-fixtures
everything working against that basket mouth lately.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
Neymar1095:

This is a Manchester thread. Enough said!
Lmao. See famzing.

I guess Arsenal fans can go to the Chelsea thread and claim this is a London thread.

Oponu oshi!!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
MoR2:
why is that

For Barcelona - He's cup tied for the CL and they walking away with Laliga with no challenge. The player clearly only has eyes for Barcelona so no danger of him going anywhere else in the summer.

For Liverpool - They can still command the same amount in the summer. They need him for a good finish in the league and CL. They should have gone for an agreement like Liverpool did with RedBull for Naby Keita.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 7:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
cheesy Man City In talks with Alexis. It’s happenin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
MRTA7:

For Barcelona - He's cup tied for the CL and they walking away with Laliga with no challenge. The player clearly only has eyes for Barcelona so no danger of him going anywhere else in the summer.

For Liverpool - They can still command the same amount in the summer. They need him for a good finish in the league and CL. They should have gone for an agreement like Liverpool did with RedBull for Naby Keita.

If I pay that amount, the player must resume work the next day, even if he's only eligible for monkey post tournament cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
Neymar1095:
cheesy Man City In talks with Alexis. It’s happenin

Boy go to your thread na...This one is not trolling.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
elrony:

If I pay that amount, the player must resume work the next day, even if he's only eligible for monkey post tournament cheesy grin

well they havent paid that amount. its an agreement to pay that amount in the summer for the player.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 7:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
elrony:

He's here because you guys keep giving him an audience. Ignore him. Let him post all he wants.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
MRTA7:

well they havent paid that amount. its an agreement to pay that amount in the summer for the player.

Summer transfer? .. No qualms, that should be a next season thingy!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
It's high time we report that Neymar1905 of a dude...I really don't get why most folks over do things, you can troll but then, there's a thin line between trolling and outright display of stupidity...

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
MRTA7:

He's here because you guys keep giving him an audience. Ignore him. Let him post all he wants.

Rightly so, I rarely do engage the looney tho...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
patrickmuf:
It's high time we report that Neymar1905 of a dude...I really don't get why most folks over do things, you can troll but then, there's a thin line between trolling and outright display of stupidity...

LMAOOOgrin grin

".... of a thing" you meant?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 7:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
patrickmuf:
don't u guys know how to make someone irrelevant

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
elrony:

LMAOOOgrin grin

".... of a thing" you meant?
I really don't want to insult him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
lekkie073:
don't u guys know how to make someone irrelevant
It's really not cool for him to spam the thread with irrelevant content. It's not a matter of ignoring him.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by OgbaEwon: 8:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
SIRcumalot:

More and More u just dey sound like town crier.

grin grin grin grin

Ramudeen Apari Weyrey Ramuzaki Raumdeuter 1

The chief town crier of Ogbomosho village.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 8:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
elrony:

Please ignore him na pleaseeee... It's tiring when we keep responding to the cunt
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
joeace2020:

Please ignore him na pleaseeee... It's tiring when we keep responding to the cunt

Sure angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
patrickmuf:
I really don't want to insult him.

It's not an insult , but it's ok
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 8:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
Now we can see why our club must stop acting like Pussies and go get the players that'll take us to the level of Barca and Madrid. Barca has wasted no time in bringing in skilled and classy players for Neymar. Madrid i hear are looking to clear out deadwoods and get in world class players now or in the summer. This coutinho and Van Dijk deals shows that there is substance to this our Dybala links. We should start getting the manager what he wants. Samuel Lukhurst of MEN recently talked about our "de facto transfer budget of £150 million every summer".. now that amount is only enough for tier 2 world class players like Coutinho. We must spend and if the press wants to write till they faint from writing... let them do that. What matters is what we do on the pitch.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 8:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
joeace2020:
Now we can see why our club must stop acting like Pussies and go get the players that'll take us to the level of Barca and Madrid. Barca has wasted no time in bringing in skilled and classy players for Neymar. Madrid i hear are looking to clear out deadwoods and get in world class players now or in the summer. This coutinho and Van Dijk deals shows that there is substance to this our Dybala links. We should start getting the manager what he wants. Samuel Lukhurst of MEN recently talked about our "de facto transfer budget of £150 million every summer".. now that amount is only enough for tier 2 world class players like Coutinho. We must spend and if the press wants to write till they faint from writing... let them do that. What matters is what we do on the pitch.
this is how we replaced Ronaldo. Lmao
No be today the problem start.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
PietroRico:

Ronaldo and Tevez. teams are strengthening Now, we no wan sign anybody later we go want to compete with the teams that invested. SMH
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 9:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ferguson had his own kind of madness sha. The man really signed obertan to replace ronaldo grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 9:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
PietroRico:

That picture is one funny picture. Thank God all three didn't flop. Fergie's austerity measures towards his later years is what we are still paying for today. I really don't give ear to people accusing Mourinho of moaning about not having enough players. If LVG had not cleared all the old guys out and brought in so many frauds on the cheap, we'd have not invested so much on few quality players like we've been doing recently. At the risk of not repeating LVG's mistake of buying average joes when we need to get back on top fast, Mourinho has been spending wisely the little he's been given, we must now invest twice that this and next windows.

Meanwhile what's with Valencia and Owen's numbers?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 9:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
CapitalCee:

Ronaldo and Tevez. teams are strengthening Now, we no wan sign anybody later we go want to compete with the teams that invested. SMH
we go dey alright
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
Dybala will prolly go for around 150-160m...The transfer market has gone crazy.
I don't know if we have the cash to compete in this crazy market.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 10:11pm On Jan 06, 2018
patrickmuf:
Dybala will prolly go for around 150-160m...The transfer market has gone crazy.
I don't know if we have the cash to compete in this crazy market.
I'm not even that big on dybala. If we must get a 10, there's ozil at home.
It would be foolish to spend significantly on a position where we have possibly more bodies than anywhere else on the pitch
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 10:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
Especially with the gaping hole in the right wing, and the thinness of that midfield proper
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:19pm On Jan 06, 2018
PietroRico:
I'm not even that big on dybala. If we must get a 10, there's ozil at home.
It would be foolish to spend significantly on a position where we have possibly more bodies than anywhere else on the pitch
I agree, Ozil will come cheap if we must get him now, I have this gut feeling he was prolly holding out for Barcelona but now they've signed Coutinho, I suggest we go in head long for him. While we are at it, we should also go in hard for Sanchez. That's 2 world class players on the cheap or free come summer.
We need to start hoarding talents like Barca, Madrid, Bayern, City and PSG...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5032) (5033) (5034) (5035) (5036) (5037) (5038) ... (14159) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Beorn and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.