Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8748107 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5376) (5377) (5378) (5379) (5380) (5381) (5382) ... (14157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 1:20pm On Mar 17, 2018
diggz:

Chaiii....my gawd of wonders.... cheesy cheesy Seeing so many tears and epistles here...makes me want to forgive my able agent....moanrimhoe grin

Thanda from Sango and Amadioha fire you well well, bloody shekpite!! May Yorupa league and Morata fall on you more next season!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
I don't know why some guys are crying upandan!

I really care less what Mourinho says, like we didn't know who we were handing a contract 1 year + ago. cheesy

A baby mama can never be a virgin again, y'all better get used to the drama.

I still believe we are making progress and will return to our formidable best in no time with or without the Portuguese tap mouth.

A win today is highly needed. grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:26pm On Mar 17, 2018
diggz:

Chaiii....my gawd of wonders.... cheesy cheesy Seeing so many tears and epistles here...makes me want to forgive my able agent....moanrimhoe grin

I know say you fetch one bucket from the drum of tears Cunte and Chelshit dey supply you steadily take baff today.

Heat dey, you fit still carry another 20 litres take baff!

Ready to construct swimming pool next season sha!
You wee never lack water Insha allahu grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 1:27pm On Mar 17, 2018
sinizia:

Thanda from Sango and Amadioha fire you well well, bloody shekpite!! May Yorupa league and Morata fall on you more next season!! angry angry

Ahn ahn....take it easy sir sinizia...i am not moanrimhoe nor adabowale....why all the hate please? tongue

Bwuahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 1:27pm On Mar 17, 2018
raumdeuter:
Part 2 of the interview

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/43431205?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

"What is the difference between round of 16 and quarter final"

"Do you expect me to tell you we have no chance against Sevilla? Just like I cannot tell you that Matic and Lukaku are performing and other players are not"

"We went out to a side that is more succesful than Manchester United in the past 7yrs". We went out to a team in Spanish cup final

"We went out to a team that invest sensibly."

"We went out to a team that play weekly vs Real Madrid, Barcelona, Atletico Madrid Valencia"

"There are several Sevilla players that are better than Manchester United players"

"There are many people who write that are idealists or idioots"

"The fans need to grow up"

Oasis007 remember you mentioned me on this post? Can you tell this fellow to explain how what he has written is totally different from the actual article seen here?

http://www.football365.com/news/mourinho-many-sevilla-players-would-get-in-my-united-team
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
grin

In Mou We Trust!

GGMU!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:32pm On Mar 17, 2018
Oasis007:
grin

In Mou We Trust!

GGMU!!!

8:45pm today abi?

GGMU
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 1:32pm On Mar 17, 2018
diggz:

Ahn ahn....take it easy sir sinizia...i am not moanrimhoe nor adabowale....why all the hate please? tongue

Bwuahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

I hope Chelshit foolishly buys Pogba from us and may Bakayokos populate your team from defense to attack. May Conte end up with another Morata and Giroud to lead your team next season. Yorupa league is calling and your team must spend cold nights in Antarctica playing with polar bears!! angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:32pm On Mar 17, 2018
funlord:

Oasis007 remember you mentioned me on this post? Can you tell this fellow to explain how what he has written is totally different from the actual article seen here?

http://www.football365.com/news/mourinho-many-sevilla-players-would-get-in-my-united-team

Dayo dey use Revised version cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 1:35pm On Mar 17, 2018
Oasis007:
grin

In Mou We Trust!

GGMU!!!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 1:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
elrony:

Dayo dey use Revised version cheesy cheesy cheesy

That guy lies for a living so I am not one bit surprised! I was shocked that oasis and some others actually felt those were the coaches actual words or the context in which he used it!

Cc: airmark
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
funlord:

grin

Raumdeuter....... you should have been smarter than this Ish you fed us nah! Why did you serve us incomplete Tale?!

Guess you are happy with what's going on the Thread at the moment...... happy that we are hating Mou more?!

Next Time, kindly endeavor to post the whole Briefing instead of picking Parts that suit your Mission.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 1:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
elrony:
I don't know why some guys are crying upandan!

I really care less what Mourinho says, like we didn't know who we were handing a contract 1 year + ago. cheesy

A baby mama can never be a virgin again, y'all better get used to the drama.

I still believe we are making progress and will return to our formidable best in no time with or without the Portuguese tap mouth.

A win today is highly needed. grin grin

Let the wailing reduce small. Mourinho is classless, I've made peace with that. Mourinho will never change, and yet the foolish board renewed his contract. We're in this together.

I hate Mourinho's guts, and place the entire blame on him coz his selections and tactics cost us against Sevilla, from negative tactics to wrong line-up. He made some correct points but for the single fact that he refused to take the full blame for our ousting makes whatever he's saying rubbish to me. If he'd accepted he approached the fixture wrongly and will try to be better, then when he reminds us that Sevilla has been more successful than us in Europe in the past 7 years, I may accept with him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
funlord:

That guy lies for a living so I am not one bit surprised! I was shocked that oasis and some others actually felt those were the coaches actual words or the context in which he used it!

Raumdeuter mgbo?

Why do you love adulterated revisionism?

That's how you said Mourinho never identifies his targets during transfers.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
elrony:

8:45pm today abi?

GGMU

Yeah!

The only Hope of avoiding a trophyless Season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 1:42pm On Mar 17, 2018
Oasis007:

grin

Raumdeuter....... you should have been smarter than this Ish you fed us nah! Why did you serve us incomplete Tale?!

Guess you are happy with what's going on the Thread at the moment...... happy that we are hating Mou more?!

Next Time, kindly endeavor to post the whole Briefing instead of picking Parts that suit your Mission.

Totally classless I tell you!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:46pm On Mar 17, 2018
funlord:

This is what is in the link you posted, I actually posted the link to the audio so everyone can watch and listen to it

“We went out to a side that is more successful than Manchester United in the last seven years in Europe,” Mourinho said, po-faced.

“We are going (out) to a side that has a huge tradition in knockout competitions, we are going (out) to a side in the Spanish cup final…

“Do you think Sevilla didn’t have players that would play direct in my team?

“I cannot name them because if I name them their agents will jump with happiness and they will say ‘price tag’, this and that. In Sevilla, there are many players that would play in my team.

“So, the fans, they read what people write, they listen what people say – and the people that write and the people that say, are people with a lot of ideas and I used to call people with a lot of ideas idealists or idiots – they can be both.

“In my dictionary, which is the dictionary of life, a person with a lot of ideas can be an ideologist or idealist, or an idiot.

“The people, they listen to the ideologists and they also listen to the idiots. And that’s life.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:46pm On Mar 17, 2018
sinizia:

Let the wailing reduce small. Mourinho is classless, I've made peace with that. Mourinho will never change, and yet the foolish board renewed his contract. We're in this together.

I hate Mourinho's guts, and place the entire blame on him coz his selections and tactics cost us against Sevilla, from negative tactics to wrong line-up. He made some correct points but for the single fact that he refused to take the full blame for our ousting makes whatever he's saying rubbish to me. If he'd accepted he approached the fixture wrongly and will try to be better, then when he reminds us that Sevilla has been more successful than us in Europe in the past 7 years, I may accept with him.

The emboldened is why I've resolved not to give myself unnecessary headache.

We all support the club because we love it, buh I can't comman be crying here while the source and his band of merrymen will still go on and pocket hundreds of millions every week.

I'm at peace with the fact that when he falls short of contractual obligations he'lldefinitely get the boot.

My major concern is how do we offload the dead woods in the team and who tha heck renews those contracts? angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:47pm On Mar 17, 2018
Oasis007:

grin

Ramdeuter....... you should have been smarter than this Ish you fed us nah! Why did you serve us incomplete Tale?!

I posted the link to the video, What more can I do? Go and watch it and hear for yourself and pick out the part in my post that were not said
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:48pm On Mar 17, 2018
funlord:

Did you watch the video yourself or you just depended on the little part of it the football365 posted? Go and watch the video I posted from BBC
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:49pm On Mar 17, 2018
Oasis007:

Yeah!

The only Hope of avoiding a trophyless Season.

If we win the FA cup this season won't be a total disaster afterall.

We go up with improvements in all front (PL, UCL, FA) next season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
elrony:
Rumdeuter mgbo?
Why do you love adulterated revisionism?
That's how you said Mourinho never identifies his targets during transfers.

Why dont yo go listen to the audio yourself

And tell me which part of my post was not said by Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
funlord:

Totally classless I tell you!

grin

Seriously I dislike his Type. I know he's cunning, but didn't know he's also cheeky.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:52pm On Mar 17, 2018
raumdeuter:

I posted the link to the video, What more can I do? Go and watch it and hear for yourself and pick out the part in my post that were not said

Did you read the Transcript in the Link provided by Funlord?! Click on the Link and you gonna get the full Gist.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:53pm On Mar 17, 2018
raumdeuter:

Why dont yo go listen to the audio yourself

And tell me which part of my post was not said by Mourinho

Well, apparently what you posted was mainly an excerpt. cheesy cheesy

I know how much you hate José well well grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:53pm On Mar 17, 2018
elrony:

If we win the FA cup this season won't be a total disaster afterall.

We go up with improvements in all front (PL, UCL, FA) next season.

grin

Sure!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 1:54pm On Mar 17, 2018
elrony:

The emboldened is why I've resolved not to give myself unnecessary headache.

We all support the club because we love it, buh I can't comman be crying here while the source and his band of merrymen will still go on and pocket hundreds of millions every week.

I'm at peace with the fact that when he falls short of contractual obligations he'lldefinitely get the boot.

My major concern is how do we offload the dead woods in the team and who tha heck renews those contracts? angry angry

I believe without Mourinho giving the go ahead other, the likes of Young and Blind wouldn't get their contracts renewed. I blame Mourinho on that one.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:56pm On Mar 17, 2018
Oasis007:

Did you read the Transcript in the Link provided by Funlord?! Click on the Link and you gonna get the full Gist.

Why should I read the transcrit when I can watch the full video?. Which one do you think will give you the full picture, watching yourself or getting a reported transcript from someone else?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:56pm On Mar 17, 2018
elrony:
Well, apparently what you posted was mainly an excerpt. cheesy cheesy

I know how much you hate José well well grin

Watch the video and tell me which part of my excerpt is wrong
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:59pm On Mar 17, 2018
raumdeuter:

Why should I read the transcrit when I can watch the full video?. Which one do you think will give you the full picture, watching yourself or getting a reported transcript from someone else?

grin

Perhaps you missed some Parts because you were over-excited and eager to share it on this Platform.

You've shared a Link though, but I advise you to re-watch the Clip carefully and drop the full Transcript.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:02pm On Mar 17, 2018
Oasis007:

grin

Perhaps you missed some Parts because you were over-excited and eager to share it on this Platform.

You've shared a Link though, but I advise you to re-watch the Clip carefully and drop the full Transcript.

I watched and dropped mine. You watch and drop yours and tell me which part of mine is wrong

You watched Sevila game and saw Lukaku score, So if someone read the match report and they say it was Martial who score. Instead of going to watch the match, then you will take their word as the truth

The video is there watch it and tell me which part of what I said isn't true

That challenge also goes to funlord
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 2:08pm On Mar 17, 2018
Oasis007:

You get time? For example how did the statement "The players should grow up now become the fans should grow up" once it appeared on his laptop?" or maybe he is Jose's interpreter......Smh!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5376) (5377) (5378) (5379) (5380) (5381) (5382) ... (14157) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.