Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,892 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8721283 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5459) (5460) (5461) (5462) (5463) (5464) (5465) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by crazypencils20: 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

What does this mean

Copy it to Google translator then translate to whichever language you understand. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2018
TalabiAudu:

I am Messi
lmao
Una wan send ramuzaki to the sunken place
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 8:00pm On Apr 07, 2018
Eruditor:

Sterling has also won games for City.
Pep did not need to change anything.

At 3-2 it was United that were under pressure and De Gea making saves. Ashley Young fouled Aguero which should have been a penalty. He also handball Earlier. That is all.

Nothing against United.
Hahahaha.
United won.
No need for long story.

All the posturing and genuflecting won't change the result.

United won. Your super Pep still needs to spend more to beat an ordinary United side. But all we see are excuses in his favor

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TalabiAudu: 8:00pm On Apr 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

SHey you go take money on it? City wins the league this season. You can celebrate the "I beat City" cup

Just like West Ham beat Man Utd home and away while Man Utd won the league

Go and bet with skimpledawg that city will qualify in the UCL

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:01pm On Apr 07, 2018
crazypencils20:
Copy it to Google translator then translate to whichever language you understand. undecided

Probably you dont even undertsnad what you posted
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 8:01pm On Apr 07, 2018
crazypencils20:

I don die oo cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 8:01pm On Apr 07, 2018
Pataki:
City playing with no decent forward, yet have more 7 attempts on goal.

Yet useless manure with a decent forward have ZERO attempt on goal.

Extremely useless team.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 8:01pm On Apr 07, 2018
PlainJAY:
A rare picture of Chelsea, man utd and Arsenal fans attacking [b]L[/b]aumdeuter
so the R than change to L grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:02pm On Apr 07, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
*does super-hero landing on the thread*

ABU-in-Chief and Hater of the year 2016 don show.

Una Papaaaaa
U say? undecided

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:02pm On Apr 07, 2018
TalabiAudu:

I am interested in betting on the league, If you are interested in the UCL go ahead and bet on it
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 8:02pm On Apr 07, 2018
TalabiAudu:

You get time sha

Honestly you do.

I really wish you would leave him alone to keep manufacturing his excuses

Pep can't even defend a two goal lead. Is this how he will eliminate Liverpool?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 8:02pm On Apr 07, 2018
slimghost:

I swear! Some clowns will start talking you how Martial,Rashford and Pogba have all regressed when the truth is staring at their faces.

Flair and technically gifted players have no future under the special scam. The idiot should be sacked before we lose these good players.

Become a ghost as usual.. Never to be seen for a while. We know una

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eruditor: 8:02pm On Apr 07, 2018
BushWickBill:

Hahahaha.
United won.
No need for long story.

All the posturing and genuflecting won't change the result.

United won. Your super Pep still needs to spend more to beat an ordinary United side. But all we see are excuses in his favor

Nobody said anything about spending.
Or that United did not win, they won.

But Atkinson had more say over the result. That is a fact.

At least, you would accept that your squad was always good so that spending for either teams will cease to be an excuse.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 8:02pm On Apr 07, 2018
sod09:
so the R than change to L grin grin
Sanchez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MaziOmenuko: 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2018
Liverpool will be excited with this result. Just score one goal on Tuesday and the tie will be over.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cadec007(m): 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2018
neezar:
Assanal fans no chuk mawt ahbeg
City won u guys twuce under 1 week
Sanchez got 2 assists
assnal fans are here? For real?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2018
neezar:

Sanchez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mickitaryan!!!!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 8:04pm On Apr 07, 2018
[quote author=Leyqute post=66516562][/quote]
You be better Faol grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 8:04pm On Apr 07, 2018
joeace2020:

I don't know what's ur problem Bro

u keep on picking on fans who criticise Mou,
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 8:04pm On Apr 07, 2018
Lana1:
U say? undecided

Honestly Lana, you no dey disappoint. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:05pm On Apr 07, 2018
Cruxifizio:

How did mou park the bus in the first half oga?

grin

Let me explain it in simplest Term for easy comprehension; park the Bus (in my Term) means going defensive - thus did we play defensively in the first Half or not?

Whether conservatively or not, defensive Tactic is defensive Tactic, and the Stats are there to shed more light just in case you need more details.

His Approach failed him and we could have disgracefully lost the Match in the first Half - thanks to Sterling. We were only attacking cautiously and occasionally, and immediately switching back to mass Defence Tactic anytime we lost the Ball.

That's all I've got say Bro...... hope you are satisfied now?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 8:05pm On Apr 07, 2018
sod09:
mickitaryan!!!!!!!
Wake me up when he performs in a big game

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cadec007(m): 8:05pm On Apr 07, 2018
BushWickBill:

You get time sha

Honestly you do.

I really wish you would leave him alone to keep manufacturing his excuses

Pep can't even defend a two goal lead. Is this how he will eliminate Liverpool?
hahahahahahahaha

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 8:05pm On Apr 07, 2018
Eruditor:

Nobody said anything about spending.
Or that United did not win, they won.

But Atkinson had more say over the result. That is a fact.

At least, you would accept that your squad was always good so that spending for either teams will cease to be an excuse.
And I repeat, has Pep benefited from dodgy refereeing in the past?

If yes, then this argument is null. Your Pep has conceded three goals in successive games and you are blaming the ref.
Oga I'm tired of this debate.
If you can't see where City lost it then I can't help you
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 8:06pm On Apr 07, 2018
Skimpledawg good evening sa cool wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 8:06pm On Apr 07, 2018
finally, finally i just want to say thunder fire all of una wey like to criticize Mourinho after every 45 minutes. Bar sevilla, u ppl usually end up shamed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 8:06pm On Apr 07, 2018
joeace2020:

Dude just STFU! I have maintained it from day one that this team won't achieve nada under a negative minded gaffer like Mourinho.
He can win the world cup for all I care but no true United fan is happy with the pattern of football the scam has been serving us not minding the huge amount of money spent.

You can go on with your Mourinho worshipping but real UTD fans know better.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cadec007(m): 8:06pm On Apr 07, 2018
neezar:
Wake me up when he performs in a big game

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 07, 2018
Cruxifizio:
Courtois thanda will fia you wherever you are....hope you can see your mate de Gea...useless keeper.... angry angry

Why you dey vex? grin

[img]https://media1./images/726461f0479b6e4b853abb361ddabc96/tenor.gif?itemid=8145353[/img]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:06pm On Apr 07, 2018
joeace2020:

You especially you na thunder wey go borrow other thunders join body go fire you. If there's anything iv learnt this season, wait till 90 minutes before screaming Mourinho is this n that, Mourinho out

grin

Easy bro..... haba! Let me celebrate the Victory in Peace not in pieces o!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 8:06pm On Apr 07, 2018
Cruxifizio
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:07pm On Apr 07, 2018
elampiro:

No, you got it wrong.

Mourinho attempted to play attacking football from the beginning, but it didn't work and even exposed us. City exploited spaces between players and as well kept dropping the ball behind our defence which attempted to play high.

At half time, Mourinho made the players to play more compact, cover more kilometers sprinting. So the spaces between players disappeared.
We're 13 points behind City and out of the Champions League simply because of the laziness of the team. Slow to react, slow to second balls, indecisiveness and not because the players are bad. Hopefully they understand this

(1) (2) (3) ... (5459) (5460) (5461) (5462) (5463) (5464) (5465) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.