Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8720811 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5460) (5461) (5462) (5463) (5464) (5465) (5466) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 8:07pm On Apr 07, 2018
neezar:

Wake me up when he performs in a big game
wake me up when he justify his salary not by 2 assists
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eruditor: 8:08pm On Apr 07, 2018
BushWickBill:

And I repeat, has Pep benefited from dodgy refereeing in the past?

If yes, then this argument is null.

If you know anyone that decided a game this season. That would be fair.

This is not an attack on United or about tactics. Just about the refereeing. And it was my response to someone who asked why City lost.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 8:08pm On Apr 07, 2018
slimghost:

Dude just STFU! I have maintained it from day one that this team won't achieve nada under a negative minded gaffer like Mourinho.
He can win the world cup for all I care but no true United fan is happy with the pattern of football the scam has been serving us not minding the huge amount of money spent.

You can go on with your Mourinho worshipping but real UTD fans know better.
Dude please no need for this.
Just let us bask in the euphoria of this win.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 8:08pm On Apr 07, 2018
This same City won Chelsea and assanal home and away this season

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 8:08pm On Apr 07, 2018
TalabiAudu:

Go and bet with skimpledawg that city will qualify in the UCL
I have been singing this song since this week

grin grin

Is there no one willing to stake on the "Most tactical genuis" of the decade to qualify over Liverpool?

Eruditor, Popizaino and Raumdeuter

Cmon' have some balls grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cadec007(m): 8:08pm On Apr 07, 2018
slimghost:

Dude just STFU! I have maintained it from day one that this team won't achieve nada under a negative minded gaffer like Mourinho.
He can win the world cup for all I care but no true United fan is happy with the pattern of football the scam has been serving us not minding the huge amount of money spent.

You can go on with your Mourinho worshipping but real UTD fans know better.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by crazypencils20: 8:09pm On Apr 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

Probably you dont even undertsnad what you posted

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 8:09pm On Apr 07, 2018
TalabiAudu:

Go and bet with skimpledawg that city will qualify in the UCL

Raumdeuter don't do as if you didn't see this. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 8:09pm On Apr 07, 2018
sod09:
wake me up when he justify his salary not by 2 assists
Wake me up when Mkhi get at least a shot on target against any big team

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 8:09pm On Apr 07, 2018
neezar:

I don't know what's ur problem Bro

u keep on picking on fans who criticise Mou,

Yea i do because some of you people have no patience. We have hardly had two halfs of poor football this season and there's an obvious reason why. Because of the personnel we have in this team, the manager hardly goes into games gun blazing. Yes he has his criticisms for not clearing out many deadwoods long ago but atleast we have improved regardless, when will the Mourinho out chant stop?

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 8:10pm On Apr 07, 2018
Skimpledawg:

I have been singing this song since this week

grin grin

Is there no one willing to stake on the "Most tactical genuis" of the decade to qualify over Liverpool?

Eruditor, Popizaino and Raumdeuter

Cmon' have some balls grin

They don't trust their fraudiola again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:10pm On Apr 07, 2018
airmark:

Ramdeuter don't do as if you didn't see this. cheesy

Just go ahead and stake on your team to win the league this season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eruditor: 8:10pm On Apr 07, 2018
BushWickBill:

And I repeat, has Pep benefited from dodgy refereeing in the past?

If yes, then this argument is null. Your Pep has conceded three goals in successive games and you are blaming the ref.
Oga I'm tired of this debate.
If you can't see where City lost it then I can't help you

Yes. I blamed the Ref for why they lost not why he conceded 3 goals.

The 3rd goal was offside. Then 2 clear penalties could have made the game a win or at worse a draw. So that is why City lost.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TalabiAudu: 8:11pm On Apr 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

I am interested in betting on the league, If you are interested in the UCL go ahead and bet on it

So u don't even trust your Lord to overcome a 3 goal deficit at home against a basket Liverpool defence that sevilla can score 3 goals in 45 minutes from?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eruditor: 8:11pm On Apr 07, 2018
airmark:

They don't trust their fraudiola again.

Would you bet that Chelsea will qualify for the UCL?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 8:11pm On Apr 07, 2018
Eruditor:

If you know anyone that decided a game this season. That would be fair.

This is not an attack on United or about tactics. Just about the refereeing. And it was my response to someone who asked why City lost.
No
City lost because:
Pep couldn't find an answer to United's comebac
Sterling was made to play as striker with Jesus and Kun on the bench, Sane not being up to scratch among other dodgy starting line up issues(selection gamble)
They couldn't kill off United.
They were probably celebrating the title before playing the game (possible complacency)

United won. I could argue that Danilo should have been sent off for successive fouling but I won't.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cadec007(m): 8:11pm On Apr 07, 2018
neezar:

hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 8:11pm On Apr 07, 2018
joeace2020:

Yea i do because some of you people have no patience. We have hardly had two halfs of poor football this season and there's an obvious reason why. Because of the personnel we have in this team, the manager hardly goes into games gun blazing. Yes he has his criticisms for not clearing out many deadwoods long ago but atleast we have improved regardless, when will the Mourinho out chant stop?
Have no patience ahbi...We are out of the Ucl bros

We have the squad 2 win the league but mou sturboness won't let him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cruxifizio: 8:11pm On Apr 07, 2018
Oasis007:

grin

Let me explain it in simplest Term for easy comprehension; park the Bus (in my Term) means going defensive - thus did we play defensively in the first Half or not?

Whether conservatively or not, defensive Tactic is defensive Tactic, and the Stats are there to shed more light just in case you need more details.

His Approach failed him and we would have disgracefully lost the Match in the first Half - thanks to Sterling. We were only attacking cautiously and occasionally, and immediately switching back to mass Defence Tactic anytime we lost the Ball.

That's all I've got say Bro...... hope you are satisfied now?!

Just thank your stars you were wise enough to use the words " in your terms".....then maybe you should have explained to larride that your own terms of parking the bus means being conservative instead of discrediting his position outrightly.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 8:12pm On Apr 07, 2018
Cruxifizio:

Just thank your stars you were wise enough to use the words " in your terms".....then maybe you should have explained to larride that your own terms of parking the bus means being conservative instead of discrediting his position outrightly.
Sa u haven't been answering me
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 8:12pm On Apr 07, 2018
Leyqute:

Cc: cruxifi.xio, skimpledawg

Na una dem dey talk about o.

But know say if una draw tomorrow lasan! Ariya forever ni oooo!!
Egbon, calm down.

We have always been friends angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2018
TalabiAudu:

So u don't even trust your Lord to overcome a 3 goal deficit at home against a basket Liverpool defence that sevilla can score 3 goals in 45 minutes from?

I trust Guardiola to win the league, Can you stake the same on your coach to make the CL quarters? or even make top 4

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cadec007(m): 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2018
TalabiAudu:

bros u funny sha!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2018
neezar:

why the rush..We coming to OT na cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TalabiAudu: 8:14pm On Apr 07, 2018
neezar:
This same City won Chelsea and assanal home and away this season

cheesy
That's London for you.
Spurs will soon join us
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 8:14pm On Apr 07, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Egbon, calm down.

We have always been friends angry
Is jus dat we are friends
Otherwise na you for be my agenda today
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 8:14pm On Apr 07, 2018
Eruditor:

I would have done that if we don't have a striker named morata.

Trust your fraudiola and don't wait for miracle to happen first. Time is now. Show us that you believe the yahoo boy coach.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 8:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
Eruditor:

My own brother grin grin

Is this how much you love Pep?

common 10k o cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eruditor: 8:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
BushWickBill:

No
City lost because:
Pep couldn't find an answer to United's comebac
Sterling was made to play as striker with Jesus and Kun on the bench, Sane not being up to scratch among other dodgy starting line up issues(selection gamble)
They couldn't kill off United.
They were probably celebrating the title before playing the game (possible complacency)

United won. I could argue that Danilo should have been sent off for successive fouling but I won't.

Congrats to United. They reacted well. After reacting.

One team scored a winner from offside.
One teams keeper made gilt-edged saves.
One team's bar was struck.
One team should have been awarded a penalty.

So I cannot blame Pep or Sterling (he helped Gundogan score and has scored winners at least 3 times this season).

I don't blame United.

I blame the Ref.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 8:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
airmark:

I would have done that if we don't have a striker named morata.

Trust your fraudiola and don't wait for miracle to happen first. Time is now. Show us that you believe the yahoo boy coach.
Have some balls Eruditor grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 8:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
TalabiAudu:

cheesy
That's London for you.
Spurs will soon join us
hahahaha
Spurs will win city cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2018
elampiro:

No, you got it wrong.

Mourinho attempted to play attacking football from the beginning, but it didn't work and even exposed us. City exploited spaces between players and as well kept dropping the ball behind our defence which attempted to play high.

At half time, Mourinho made the players to play more compact, cover more kilometers sprinting. So the spaces between players disappeared.
What's your own definition of attacking football we played in the 1st half.

I see, the compactness created those chances. They wanted to go Etihad and lazy around instead of chasing ball and players.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5460) (5461) (5462) (5463) (5464) (5465) (5466) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.