Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8752472 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5517) (5518) (5519) (5520) (5521) (5522) (5523) ... (14158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ToyinDipo(m): 7:56pm On Apr 25, 2018
larride:

And other teams has done it before City including Mou
The chelsea team that won the EPL in 2015 was one of the most entertaining side ever, before fatigue set in
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 7:57pm On Apr 25, 2018
apari as usual spewing trash undecided, Madrid should do de needful abeg
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:00pm On Apr 25, 2018
larride:

I’m only trying to expose you here, both Mikitaryan and Zlatan are both in Arsenal and LA galaxy, Dayo repent from your evil ways.

Buying a player not useful in less than 2 seasons is a very good example of what we are saying

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 8:02pm On Apr 25, 2018
odizeey:
help me tell am.

Isn’t it comical that you that claim to support the club didn’t even know who and who you team sign and when they sign them.

Let me indulge you and Dayo, just maybe you could cure yourself from whatever you re suffering from.

Mou bought the following players
Lindelof
Bailley
Zlatan
Pogba
Mikitaryan
Lukaku
Matic
Sanchez

Now, Sanchez cancel out Mikitaryan and Lukaku cancels out Zlatan, meaning we have the following players left:

Pogba: 25
Lukaku: 24
Lindelof: 23
Bailley: 24
Sanchez: 29
Matic: 29

So tell me how exactly is Mou not planning for the future? I don’t expect you to know though since you don’t even know anything about the team you support and can echo what you hear others say. You are old enough to have a mind of your own.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:03pm On Apr 25, 2018
ToyinDipo:

Including 500m record

LMAO
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:03pm On Apr 25, 2018
larride:

And other teams has done it before City including Mou

So why are you telling them to pick a struggle when you know it's possible to play good and win

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 8:03pm On Apr 25, 2018
raumdeuter:

Buying a player not useful in less than 2 seasons is a very good example of what we are saying

And what should we call Apari that bought Bravo and Nolito??

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 8:03pm On Apr 25, 2018
larride:

I can see you are in pains bro, you will have to endure those pains till Mou leaves. You are no different from our resident troll here and that’s how everyone see you. Don’t worry the team will soon lose some game so I can see you in pains.

Look at this clown that rarely makes sense here. lol. Just carry your canopy analysis and stick them up your gay ass.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TalabiAudu: 8:03pm On Apr 25, 2018
raumdeuter:

So why are you telling them to pick a struggle when you know it's possible to play good and win

Are you not watching your match?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:04pm On Apr 25, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

ok so who's this and what have you done with the real leyqute?

You are not serious. What do you mean?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 8:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
TalabiAudu:

Are you not watching your match?
him the fear grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 8:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
slimghost:

Look at this clown that rarely makes sense here. lol. Just carry your canopy analysis and stick them up your gay ass.

You think you make sense here?? The only thing you know what to do is come online, wail and scream in pain and leave to cry on your bed. Don’t worry you are not alone though, you are in good company with Ruddie and nyagbli

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
ToyinDipo:

Including 500m record

Mourinho has the highest wage bill in Europe plus 300m transfers

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
I been seeing some shades that look like they have my shadow but as a gentleman I just ignore and hope for the best...If you know you are not a Balless Bàstard just Mention my Name...FOOLS!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 8:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
raumdeuter:

Mourinho has the highest wage bill in Europe plus 300m transfers

So the players Pep bought are not receiving any wages?? they are playing free of charge for Apari abi? That’s why you want to add wages to Mou 300m but we shouldn’t add Apari team own.

Dayo you are a criminal.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
larride:

And what should we call Apari that bought Bravo and Nolito??

You should tell him that he just won the league playing brilliant football and setting plenty records

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:10pm On Apr 25, 2018
larride:

So the players Pep bought are not receiving any wages?? they are playing free of charge for Apari abi? That’s why you want to add wages to Mou 300m but we shouldn’t add Apari team own.

Dayo you are a criminal.

When you say pep spent on players, is Mourinho getting his own wth leaves?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 8:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
larride:

You think you make sense here?? The only thing you know what to do is come online, wail and scream in pain and leave to cry on your bed. Don’t worry you are not alone though, you are in good company with Ruddie and nyagbli

Deadbrain idiots don't recognize sense even when they see/read it. Don't worry kid, my posts are not for clowns like you. Carry on with your stark stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 8:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
raumdeuter:

Don't waste your precious time on that brainless dolt. He will never get your valid points. Just tell him Mourinho is the best next thing after doggystyle, that's all the clown understands.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 8:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
slimghost:

Deadbrain idiots don't recognize sense even when they see/read it. Don't worry kid, my posts are not for clowns like you. Carry on with your stark stupidity.

I’m not going to go that route with you. It doesn’t change the fact that you are in pains and you will continue been in pains seeing Mou wins with the team.

You haven’t said special scam though, that’s the only vocabulary you understand.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 8:16pm On Apr 25, 2018
Leyqute:

You are not serious. What do you mean?

That post I quoted actually made sense.

The real leyqute isn't about that life tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eruditor: 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
I mean he beat Tottenham and nobody pointed out how he spent over 200M more than them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
larride:

I’m not going to go that route with you. It doesn’t change the fact that you are in pains and you will continue been in pains seeing Mou wins with the team.

You haven’t said special scam though, that’s the only vocabulary you understand.

You are already on that route you clown. Next time choose your battle carefully. Kids will come and be misyarning anyhow. Bloody canopy analyst that rarely makes sense.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2018
raumdeuter:

No one is denying Mou spent 300m

You are the one that’s trying to calculate wage bill when we are talking about transfer fee like Apari players play for free and they receive no salary.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 8:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
slimghost:

You are already on that route you clown. Next time choose your battle carefully. Kids will come and be misyarning anyhow. Bloody canopy analyst that rarely makes sense.

Is there anything else you want to say?? Kid this, kid that, I know you are age mate with nygbali, maybe the next thing we will see now is your own graduation gown also or your birth certificate oh ye elder.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 8:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
GOALLL shocked, Apari must cry 2nyt

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

That post I quoted actually made sense.

The real leyqute isn't about that life tongue

You are a donkey cheesy

How you dey take climb volcano to get network for wiLLLderness sef e get as e be

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
K. Navas plait fine hair, e no get fine brain

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2018
larride:

No one is denying Mou spent 300m

You are the one that’s trying to calculate wage bill when we are talking about transfer fee like Apari players play for free and they receive no salary.

Both of them spent, both pay wages

Only 1 won the league setting numerous records in the process

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
larride:

Isn’t it comical that you that claim to support the club didn’t even know who and who you team sign and when they sign them.

Let me indulge you and Dayo, just maybe you could cure yourself from whatever you re suffering from.

Mou bought the following players
Lindelof
Bailley
Zlatan
Pogba
Mikitaryan
Lukaku
Matic
Sanchez

Now, Sanchez cancel out Mikitaryan and Lukaku cancels out Zlatan, meaning we have the following players left:

Pogba: 25
Lukaku: 24
Lindelof: 23
Bailley: 24
Sanchez: 29
Matic: 29

So tell me how exactly is Mou not planning for the future? I don’t expect you to know though since you don’t even know anything about the team you support and can echo what you hear others say. You are old enough to have a mind of your own.
guy shebi u say u no go quote me. Out of dose young ones, how many do u see in united in 2 seasons to come.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 8:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
The 2 goals in this tie have been Excellent....plus the fact that they have both been scored by defenders makes it even tastier..... this is the kind of full back play we need to see more of from our full backs next season....

Waiting for the customary cr007 goal tho... cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
funlord:
The 2 goals in this tie have been Excellent....plus the fact that they have both been scored by defenders makes it even tastier..... this is the kind of full back play we need to see more of from our full backs next season....

Waiting for the customary cr007 goal tho... cool
wen ur fullbacks never defend finish. Who go allow dem attack

(1) (2) (3) ... (5517) (5518) (5519) (5520) (5521) (5522) (5523) ... (14158) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.