Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5521) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8674117 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5518) (5519) (5520) (5521) (5522) (5523) (5524) ... (14141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
I see many lai Mohammeds and apc here. No matter what buhari does, dey must defend him. The only difference is that they are not been paid.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
grin

Weedtaker my G...... mind me sitting by your side?!

LOL!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
grin

See stray bullets flying upandan because of Mou and his Tactics.

LOL!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
odizeey:
wen ur fullbacks never defend finish. Who go allow dem attack

You probably don't see most of our matches!

Our fullbacks are trash when they get into attacking positions.

Stop sounding like we play 90 minutes defensive game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
There is something I'm noticing recently, seems JM wanna switch the Formation to 4 - 3 - 3?! I guess he's beginning to understand Pogba ain't a defensive-minded Midfielder, thus he's playing Herrera to compliment Matic in the Defensive Role.

Franky speaking, Mou needs to twist his Tactics and Approach to Games. Leyqute was right but he's kinda misunderstood. Mou prefers to dominate Games without the Ball most Times, especially against Top Teams. He has said it many Times that we played and Dominated well without the Ball.

Mou is certainly gonna be in charge next Season, hence no need for the in-house Battle, rather we should be hoping for perfect Reinforcements against next Season. Also our Players need to up their Games, and stop playing as if they are being owed by the Management.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:16pm On Apr 25, 2018
elrony:

You probably don't see most of our matches!

Our fullbacks are trash when they get into attacking positions.

Stop sounding like we play 90 minutes defensive game.
is it that you just want to counter me or what. Try and read next time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
make una calm down

I have spoken with seun....We need two threads for manu

the fake fans and the real fans thread cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:36pm On Apr 25, 2018
joeace2020:

Do you have to call people who don't agree with you names?
Pot. Kettle. Black

joeace2020:

lol.. you dey fear them.. Nor fear them jor. Na small small boys full here
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:40pm On Apr 25, 2018
Bayern have succeeded in making this madrid look so special. I dey vex
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:43pm On Apr 25, 2018
odizeey:
is it that you just want to counter me or what. Try and read next time.

Ogbeni I read what you wrote.

Stop making it look like everyone wants to fight you abeg!

I no kukuma get power!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
odizeey:
Bayern have succeeded in making this madrid look so special. I dey vex

No be only you. They played like zombies. The tactical instruction seems to be "give the ball to Riberi", and they followed it to the foolstop.

Zombies.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:45pm On Apr 25, 2018
elrony:

I no kukuma get power!

grin grin grin

As young as you are Pastor Elrony!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 9:45pm On Apr 25, 2018
walahi I enjoyed reading u guys comments today, didn't even focus on the ucl match

we hope for a better season ahead
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
Oasis007:

Mou is certainly gonna be in charge next season, hence no need for the in-house battle

GBAM. The mata taya me
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:49pm On Apr 25, 2018
Leyqute:

grin grin grin

As young as you are Pastor Elrony!

grin grin grin grin

Yes ooo... The Lord is my strength, I can do nothing of my own power! cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:58pm On Apr 25, 2018
Leyqute:

No be only you. They played like zombies. The tactical instruction seems to be "give the ball to Riberi", and they followed it to the foolstop.

Zombies.
I observed it. D second goal nearly burst my head. So we are likely to see real vs Liverpool in d final
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:01pm On Apr 25, 2018
elrony:

I no kukuma get power!
who is d everyone dat wants to fight me. Your premise and claim are disjointed resulting into a fallacy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:03pm On Apr 25, 2018
odizeey:
I observed it. D second goal nearly burst my head. So we are likely to see real vs Liverpool in d final

Yup. Bittersweet, I'd say.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 10:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
raumdeuter:

You seemed to be very confused. Is it possible to entertain and win? YES City just did

I agree ogbeni....Just Like madrid just did in your own backyard shey?

Care for some smoke?...... smiley

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 10:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
elrony:

grin grin grin grin

Yes ooo... The Lord is my strength, I can do nothing of my own power! cool
Hidiota grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 10:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
This real madrid team is so mentally strong I can't fathom it anymore....not losing any knockout matches for 35 months? Recent 2 time champions so desperate for more success....how I wish United's players can adopt such a belief in their abilities and "motivate themselves" to become this consistent in matches.....zidane also deserves a lot of credit because he is a solid coach....but reals players are ambitious and love winning...more grease to them..respect!

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
odizeey:
who is d everyone dat wants to fight me. Your premise and claim are disjointed resulting into a fallacy.

Ok sir!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Hidiota grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DEGABA(m): 8:39am On Apr 26, 2018
larride:

Isn’t it comical that you that claim to support the club didn’t even know who and who you team sign and when they sign them.

Let me indulge you and Dayo, just maybe you could cure yourself from whatever you re suffering from.

Mou bought the following players
Lindelof
Bailley
Zlatan
Pogba
Mikitaryan
Lukaku
Matic
Sanchez

Now, Sanchez cancel out Mikitaryan and Lukaku cancels out Zlatan, meaning we have the following players left:

Pogba: 25
Lukaku: 24
Lindelof: 23
Bailley: 24
Sanchez: 29
Matic: 29

So tell me how exactly is Mou not planning for the future? I don’t expect you to know though since you don’t even know anything about the team you support and can echo what you hear others say. You are old enough to have a mind of your own.
Idiot Mourinho wants to keep this old player that may offer only one season for united against a young prospect like Martial. Just take a look at Salah,Debrune and many others i can't mention he sold just to accommodate established stars that can offer only one season to the club. He's selfish manager that wants only his personal growth and gratification and win trophies for club and himself but destroying the clubs tradition.
He blames Van gaal for selling Chicharito but he would hv done the worst as he's about doing now, Sanchez displacing Martial and Obstructing Rashford growth is unacceptable. He's a BAD manager and not a good one for United,but their eyes will clear when he will dump them to the trash and move to a bigger club.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 9:13am On Apr 26, 2018
funlord:

This real madrid team is so mentally strong I can't fathom it anymore....not losing any knockout matches for 35 months? Recent 2 time champions so desperate for more success....how I wish United's players can adopt such a belief in their abilities and "motivate themselves" to become this consistent in matches.....zidane also deserves a lot of credit because he is a solid coach....but reals players are ambitious and love winning...more grease to them..respect!

Exactly, it's not that Madrid plays the best footie, but I love their mental toughness and hunger.. For a very long time Madrid couldn't pass the knockout stage of d ucl,then a certain coach came in and took them to 3 consecutive semi finals,ever since then it's been upward and forward..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:44am On Apr 26, 2018
This thread sha...No dull moment.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 9:55am On Apr 26, 2018
Vanquay:
I been seeing some shades that look like they have my shadow but as a gentleman I just ignore and hope for the best...If you know you are not a Balless Bàstard just Mention my Name...FOOLS!
scummy tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 10:09am On Apr 26, 2018
DEGABA:
Idiot Mourinho wants to keep this old player that may offer only one season for united against a young prospect like Martial. Just take a look at Salah,Debrune and many others i can't mention he sold just to accommodate established stars that can offer only one season to the club. He's selfish manager that wants only his personal growth and gratification and win trophies for club and himself but destroying the clubs tradition.
He blames Van gaal for selling Chicharito but he would hv done the worst as he's about doing now, Sanchez displacing Martial and Obstructing Rashford growth is unacceptable. He's a BAD manager and not a good one for United,but their eyes will clear when he will dump them to the trash and move to a bigger club.

So out of the six names, you highlighted one and went on to rant absolute bollock.

Please don’t quote me again if you can’t read and understand something that’s staring at your face.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by stylochime: 10:09am On Apr 26, 2018
ManCity wins the EPL. Liverpool wins the UCL. Arsenal wins the UEL. Chelsea wins the FAC. Juventus buy Martial for 50m. Da Gea signs for madrid for Bale+ 40mil. Mancity sign Isco. Salah signs new contract. Liverpool sign Keita, Ruben Neves and Allisson. Chelsea sign Fred and Ryan Sessegnon. ManUtd sign Oblak, Docoure,Banega and Ryan Betrand.
Just narrating last nights nightmare

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 10:12am On Apr 26, 2018
dubylhover:

Exactly, it's not that Madrid plays the best footie, but I love their mental toughness and hunger.. For a very long time Madrid couldn't pass the knockout stage of d ucl,then a certain coach came in and took them to 3 consecutive semi finals,ever since then it's been upward and forward..
grin grin grin
Certain coach indeed grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 10:19am On Apr 26, 2018
Unlimited22:

grin grin grin
Certain coach indeed grin

grin cheesy If you know,you know
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 10:22am On Apr 26, 2018
stylochime:
ManCity wins the EPL.
Liverpool wins the UCL.
Arsenal wins the UEL.
Chelsea wins the FAC.
Juventus buy Martial for 50m.
Da Gea signs for madrid for Bale+ 40mil.
Mancity sign Isco.
Salah signs new contract.
Liverpool sign Keita, Ruben Neves and Allisson.
Chelsea sign Fred and Ryan Sessegnon.
ManUtd sign Oblak, Docoure,Banega and Ryan Betrand.

Just narrating last nights nightmare

Hehehehe.. But you do know banega would b a decent addition to our midfield, and if we lose degea,oblak is definitely d best replacement for him.. So your nightmare isn't that bad

(1) (2) (3) ... (5518) (5519) (5520) (5521) (5522) (5523) (5524) ... (14141) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.