Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5562) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8744244 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5559) (5560) (5561) (5562) (5563) (5564) (5565) ... (14155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 8:07pm On May 11, 2018
eph12:

I think we're even saying the same thing as lekkie073. Just that he thinks we're saying its a defect or disadvantage to the team but that's not what we're saying. We're saying he deserves his accolades same way Salah has been getting his though he hasn't won anything yet.
Sharap.

His accolades and efforts this season has taken his team to UCL finals.

Where has De'Geas' efforts taken the team to?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:08pm On May 11, 2018
Skimpledawg:

If I knock your head. Are you comparing gods to a mortal?

Messi and Ronaldos' efforts in a season WINS the team major trophies...

What has De'Gea's heroics won you guys this season? undecided
What has Salah's heroics won him this season? Is Salah now a god?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:10pm On May 11, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Sharap.

His accolades and efforts this season has taken his team to UCL finals.

What has De'Geas' efforts taken the team to?
FA Cup final. You don't know how prestigious that cup is in England.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 8:13pm On May 11, 2018
eph12:

What has Salah's heroics won him this season? Is Salah now a god?
Be coherent na.

You mentioned LM10 and R7 and they are the only gods of football we know.

Salah's goals and efforts has taken his team to UCL just like Ororos'

What else again you wan ask me?

Won't you take this L undecided?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 8:18pm On May 11, 2018
eph12:

FA Cup final. You don't know how prestigious that cup is in England.
De'Gea or Romero? tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 8:19pm On May 11, 2018
eph12:

I think we're even saying the same thing as lekkie073. Just that he thinks we're saying its a defect or disadvantage to the team but that's not what we're saying. We're saying he deserves his accolades same way Salah has been getting his though he hasn't won anything yet.
exactly bro.
Pardon the fact that I refused to read the epistles from many pages back.
Don't mind this shekpites with their ogogoro brain.
De gea deserves all the accolades in the world cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:22pm On May 11, 2018
Skimpledawg:

De'Gea or Romero? tongue
Are they the same person?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 8:24pm On May 11, 2018
Lol, you wan collect praise wey multiple balon d or winners the collect bcuz of clean sheet wey joe hart win 3straight. nothing i no go see for nairaland,

we saying he's the best GK in the world even when he hasn't appeared in FIFA 1st Team or balond d or top10, says a lot about how highly he's rated.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:28pm On May 11, 2018
slimghost:

Fear don catch me. Na here I dey dey wait too.

grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:32pm On May 11, 2018
Skimpledawg:

[s]Be coherent na.

You mentioned LM10 and R7 and they are the only gods of football we know.

Salah's goals and efforts has taken his team to UCL just like Ororos'

What else again you wan ask me?

Won't you take this L undecided?[/s]

GTFOH angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 8:37pm On May 11, 2018
eph12:

Are they the same person?
Get sense you no gree grin grin

Between Romero and De'Gea, who should you thank for being in the FA cup final?

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 8:38pm On May 11, 2018
elrony:

GTFOH angry angry
grin grin

You too answer the question.

Where has DG efforts taken United to this season? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:41pm On May 11, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Get sense you no gree grin grin

Between Romero and De'Gea, who should you thank for being in the FA cup final?

grin
If they are not the same person then it's Deji na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 11, 2018
MorataFC:
No Sir,
He's just seeing things differently though he may not be right, everyone can't toll on the same line.

Na mourinho cause all these arguments, so if u think weedtaker is dull wetin u go say of Mourinho

Dear Sire, Sometimes seeing things differently indicates a dull mind...yeah Mourinho caused all this but that doesn't mean you shouldn't use your brain. Mourinho is an egotistical dullard with outdated tactics and man management skills unfortunately fellows like That weed boy are blinded by his past achievements and regard him as some type of genius.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 8:46pm On May 11, 2018
eph12:

If they are not the same person then it's Deji na
Have you also joined the amala turners asso.? grin grin

Lemme rephrase the question in a soft way.

Between Romero and De'Gea, who should you thank for being in the FA cup final? tongue

Answer on a post card grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:47pm On May 11, 2018
lekkie073:
exactly bro.
Pardon the fact that I refused to read the epistles from many pages back.
Don't mind this shekpites with their ogogoro brain.
De gea deserves all the accolades in the world cool

Oh Kay. No wonder. We're all on the same boat.

Thought you read what Mr. Weed wrote earlier.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:47pm On May 11, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Have you also joined the amala turners asso.? grin grin

Lemme rephrase the question in a soft way.

Between Romero and De'Gea, who should you thank for being in the FA cup final? tongue

Answer on a post card grin

Who was in goal in the semis? I can't even remember others
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:50pm On May 11, 2018
grin

Frankly speaking, no one needs to quote or reply the Niggä anymore. It's obvious he understands nothing about the Game, he's simply an Addict, and kinda getting apparent he's addicted to loving Mou as well.

His last Post is enough to understand his level of reasoning. The Niggä is a Type that argues a lot without making any Sense(s) at Viewing Centre.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 8:52pm On May 11, 2018
eph12:

Who was in goal in the semis? I can't even remember others
grin grin grin

4 apps to 1 app in the FA cup cheesy

Calm down brah! We ain't quarrelling na grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 8:58pm On May 11, 2018
Oasis007:
grin

Frankly speaking, no one needs to quote or reply the Niggä anymore. It's obvious he understands nothing about the Game, he's simply an Addict, and kinda getting apparent he's addicted to loving Mou as well.

His last Post is enough to understand his level of reasoning. The Niggä is a Type that argues a lot without making any Sense(s) at Viewing Centre.
Calm down maga!

What has De'Gea's heroics won for the team this season?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:00pm On May 11, 2018
Lol, fake James bond throwing lame shades

color me surprise cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:01pm On May 11, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Calm down maga!

he's not in a position to win things. His first duty is to save and stop shots. And he is doing it brilliantly.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:02pm On May 11, 2018
Skimpledawg:

grin grin grin

4 apps to 1 app in the FA cup cheesy

Calm down brah! We ain't quarrelling na grin
At all we're not.

There's a reason Deji was asked to keep against Tottenham. Or was Romero injured?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:05pm On May 11, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Calm down maga!

undecided

See Jamb Question.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:06pm On May 11, 2018
eph12:

At all we're not.

There's a reason Deji was asked to keep against Tottenham. Or was Romero injured?
Lol, yea he was injured.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 9:07pm On May 11, 2018
odizeey:
he's not in a position to win things. His first duty is to save and stop shots. And he is doing it brilliantly.
Don't muddle Up the discourse baba.

The post I reacted to was: De Gea has saved our season.

Now, eph12 said in comparison to Messi and Ronaldo, De Gea deserves to be celebrated and hyped.

He now shot himself on the Priick by saying even Salah is been celebrated for winning nothing yet.

Now, grin...Salah's goals and efforts has dragged (in the words of epa Raumd.euter) grin Liverpool to UCL finals..

Question... Where has De Geas' efforts dragged United to?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 9:08pm On May 11, 2018
Oasis007:

undecided

See Jamb Question.
Sorry sir.

Don't mind.

Pass over it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 9:10pm On May 11, 2018
eph12:

At all we're not.

My Guy grin grin

So, scummies here should thank DG for being in the Final rather than Romero who had more apps in FA cup?

So, how many shots did De Gea stop in the Semis that helped United to the final? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:12pm On May 11, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Don't muddle Up the discourse baba.

The post I reacted to was: De Gea has saved our season.

Now, eph12 said in comparison to Messi and Ronaldo, De Gea deserves to be celebrated and hyped.

He now shot himself on the Priick by saying even Salah is been celebrated for winning nothing yet.

Now, grin...Salah's goals and efforts has dragged (in the words of epa Raumd.euter) grin Liverpool to UCL finals..

Question... Where has De Geas' efforts dragged United to?
if you can't understand relativity, I can't explain further. Mk we rest.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 9:17pm On May 11, 2018
De Gea my bum bum undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:17pm On May 11, 2018
Skimpledawg:

My Guy grin grin

So, scummies here should thank DG for being in the Final rather than Romero who had more apps in FA cup?

So, how many shots did De Gea stop in the Semis that helped United to the final? cheesy
Totteham was the only dangerous team we played against in the FA cup. You know what happened the last time you faced them at home na.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 9:26pm On May 11, 2018
eph12:

Totteham was the only dangerous team we played against in the FA cup. You know what happened the last time you faced them at home na.
Brighton and Huddersfield was also very dangerous they both won United at their home turf grin

Guess who was between the sticks for those matches? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5559) (5560) (5561) (5562) (5563) (5564) (5565) ... (14155) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, ucsquare(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.