Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,460 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5564) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8732508 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5561) (5562) (5563) (5564) (5565) (5566) (5567) ... (14148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:48pm On May 12, 2018
eph12:

Which of Ronaldo's goals or achievements are not as a result of teamwork?
Don't mind him, if we apply his logic, then Ronaldo shouldn't be rated so highly as a lot of the good work prior to his goals are done by his team mates
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 4:20pm On May 12, 2018
eph12:

Which of Ronaldo's goals or achievements are not as a result of teamwork?
You have joined bad gang undecided

Point where I refuted Ororos' goals and achievements as not team work angry

patrickmuf:
Don't mind him, if we apply his logic, then Ronaldo shouldn't be rated so highly as a lot of the good work polio to his goals are done by his team mates
Is the cure out yet? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 4:31pm On May 12, 2018
all these are unnecessary talks

we should be talking about preparation for next season

we should also be analysing our new players that might probably come during the summer

and before I drop the mic....I forgot to ask...when is mou selling fellaini?? angry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:34pm On May 12, 2018
neezar:

we should also be analysing our new players that might probably come during the summer

and before I drop the mic....I forgot to ask...when is mou selling fellaini?? angry

Fellaini ain't going nowhere. Mou has stated repeatedly that Fellaini is important to him.

I guess that's what the Belgian tree is holding on to get a better deal. After world cup and him no perform him eye go clear.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 4:36pm On May 12, 2018
Leyqute:

Fellaini ain't going nowhere. Mou has stated repeatedly that Fellaini is important to him.

I guess that's what the Belgian tree is holding on to get a better deal.
After world cup and him no perform him eye go clear.
will he even be used at the world cup??

They would just use him to complete the 23man squad list
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:38pm On May 12, 2018
neezar:

Most likely. He's hanging on to Mourinho's words. Thats why he thinks he deserves more money . Mourinho talks too much.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 4:42pm On May 12, 2018
Leyqute:

Most likely. He's hanging on to Mourinho's words. Thats why he thinks he deserves more money . Mourinho talks too much.
what's even annoying me is that fellaini is making it seems manu wanna keep him

I blame mou for this
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:18pm On May 12, 2018
Skimpledawg:

You have joined bad gang undecided

Point where I refuted Ororos' goals and achievements as not team work angry

Is the cure out yet? cheesy
Then why are you disturbing us o ye prophet of baal cheesy

If you don't know, nihilist is already angry with you. He was even the one trying to convince me about the god status of Deji and how we would not be in such an enviable position if not for omo olope deji
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:20pm On May 12, 2018
neezar:

Why do you want to waste your time analyzing something that has no head or tail. As for me, until a player is confirmed before I think about how he's going to affect the team. I no dey for these transfer headache.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 5:49pm On May 12, 2018
eph12:

Then why are you disturbing us o ye prophet of baal cheesy

If you don't know, nihilist is already angry with you. He was even the one trying to convince me about the god status of Deji and how we would not be in such an enviable position if not for omo olope deji
Is Saul (nihilistjnr) also among the prophets?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 6:24pm On May 12, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Is Saul (nihilistjnr) also among the prophets?

Yes, he’s in the Wilderness, eating locust and wild honey

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 6:31pm On May 12, 2018
larride:

undecided undecided

Let nihilistjnr catch you

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 7:26pm On May 12, 2018
larride:

You know I'm a Pharisee of the temple of Solomon, and an original acolyte of Melchizedek - the priest king.

I have studied the sacred scrolls of the Torah, the Nevim and the Ketuvim.

I have communed with the holy ghost and I am one with the cosmos. I am not to be trifled with.

So do NOT Fück with me. Lest I come with a knife and bundle you with the hem of your garment, and make you experience an issue of blood. cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:38pm On May 12, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

You know I'm a Pharisee of the temple of Solomon, and an original acolyte of Melchizedek - the priest king.

I have communed with the holy ghost and I am one with the cosmos. I am not to be trifled with.

So do NOT Fück with me. Lest I come with a knife and bundle you with the hem of your garment, and make you experience an issue of blood. cool

Yorupa Diggz comman carry your brother grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 7:43pm On May 12, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Nothing has changed.

You are still in the wiLLLLLderness studying the sacred scrolls of Torah on how to turn your brethren Bakayoko into a useful entity and remove Misrata from the sunken place.

I implore you to study the scroll deeply, it might save you from the numerous L you have digested this season alone. From wanting Lukaku and settling for Misrata to supporting Bakayoko and losing Airmax in the process to parting with 20k grand to fund F.nlord subscription fee, there must be a way out in the sacred scroll, study deeply brother NihiLLList, all these L’s are getting too big for you.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 7:57pm On May 12, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Chide, you just dey use style look for my trouble tey tey...

Be careful with me o..
undecided
grin grin

how na?
shey na lie?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 8:01pm On May 12, 2018
neezar:

they there... Fella they keep Radja Nianggolan out of the squad entirely since Martinez take over
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 8:07pm On May 12, 2018
larride:

Nothing has changed.

You are still in the wiLLLLLderness studying the sacred scrolls of Torah on how to turn your brethren Bakayoko into a useful entity and remove Misrata from the sunken place.

I implore you to study the scroll deeply, it might save you from the numerous L you have digested this season alone. From wanting Lukaku and settling for Misrata to supporting Bakayoko and losing Airmax in the process to parting with 20k grand to fund F.nlord subscription fee, there must be a way out in the sacred scroll, study deeply brother NihiLLList, all these L’s are getting too big for you.

you're lucky I'm in a benevolent mood.

I would have invoked a tribe of locust to come am consume your waec certificate.

Or perhaps sent some of the descendants of the Egyptian plague frogs to come and croak very loudly outside your window whenever you're trying to watch TV.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:23pm On May 12, 2018
Breaking:

Rui Faria [Assistant Manager] to leave the Club at the End of the Season.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:32pm On May 12, 2018
“After a lot of consideration, and with a very heavy heart, I have decided the time is right for me to move on. I have had 17 years of incredible and unforgettable experiences. However, I have felt for some time that I would like to spend much more quality time with my family before pursuing any new challenge in my professional life.

“My heartfelt thanks go to the manager, Jose Mourinho, for the belief he had in me, all those years ago, when it all was just a student dream. I would like to thank him for the opportunity and confidence, for the knowledge and experience, but most importantly for his friendship.

“I would also like to thank Manchester United and all the clubs where I have had the privilege of working during this period. I would like to say a big ‘thank you’ to all the staff and players who, in different ways, have made an important contribution to my growth as a person and as a professional.

“I wish you all the best for the future, knowing that you will always be my close friends.”

- RUI FARIA
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:34pm On May 12, 2018
“17 years… in Leiria, Porto, London, Milan, Madrid, London again and Manchester. Training, playing, travelling, studying, laughing and also a few tears of happiness.

“17 years and the kid is now a man. The intelligent student is now a football expert, ready for a successful career as a manager.

“I will miss my friend and that is the hardest thing for me, but his happiness is more important and, of course, I respect his decision, especially because I know that we will always be together. Be happy, brother!”

- JOSE MOURINHO
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 8:54pm On May 12, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

you're lucky I'm in a benevolent mood.

I would have invoked a tribe of locust to come am consume your waec certificate.

Or perhaps sent some of the descendants of the Egyptian plague frogs to come and croak very loudly outside your window whenever you're trying to watch TV.

Carry wahala go.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:01pm On May 12, 2018
larride:

Nothing has changed.

So much Ls for just one man. This is a cruel world we live in.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 9:07pm On May 12, 2018
Oasis007:
“After a lot of consideration, and with a very heavy heart, I have decided the time is right for me to move on. I have had 17 years of incredible and unforgettable experiences. However, I have felt for some time that I would like to spend much more quality time with my family before pursuing any new challenge in my professional life.

“My heartfelt thanks go to the manager, Jose Mourinho, for the belief he had in me, all those years ago, when it all was just a student dream. I would like to thank him for the opportunity and confidence, for the knowledge and experience, but most importantly for his friendship.

“I would also like to thank Manchester United and all the clubs where I have had the privilege of working during this period. I would like to say a big ‘thank you’ to all the staff and players who, in different ways, have made an important contribution to my growth as a person and as a professional.

“I wish you all the best for the future, knowing that you will always be my close friends.”

- RUI FARIA
Carrick to be No.2 man?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:11pm On May 12, 2018
Skimpledawg:

undecided undecided

Let nihilistjnr catch you

angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 9:19pm On May 12, 2018
Jose's long time number 2 is leaving united.....is Carrick going to take that spot or someone else? Good coach sad to see him bounce....

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 10:09pm On May 12, 2018
eph12:

Why do you want to waste your time analyzing something that has no head or tail. As for me, until a player is confirmed before I think about how he's going to affect the team. I no dey for these transfer headache.
lol...its well Bro
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 9:38am On May 13, 2018
Mic

Carrick

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 9:53am On May 13, 2018
grin Happy birthday elrony

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 10:04am On May 13, 2018
Seasons end is upon us....well it was an interesting season and I'm ok with 2nd spot which also means we have almost gotten there...Next season is for the title......carrick masterclass loading today..a true servant of united!

Lukaku has been impressive so credit to him on his 1st season at man u....and good luck to wenger wherever he may land next....and we have the fa cup final to look forward to once again so RIP shekpiscos......summer should be interesting....Lets go there...GGMU

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:51am On May 13, 2018
Odunharry:
grin Happy birthday elrony

I give Baba Lokè the Glory! ..

cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 12:35pm On May 13, 2018
eph12:

So much Ls for just one man. This is a cruel world we live in.
If we dig well we will come out with post where dude started liking Norata when Lukaku was struggling around mid season.

That's another potential L

He must be loving the sound of L in his name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5561) (5562) (5563) (5564) (5565) (5566) (5567) ... (14148) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.