Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5563) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8731796 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5560) (5561) (5562) (5563) (5564) (5565) (5566) ... (14148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:32pm On May 11, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Sorry sir.

Don't mind.

Pass over it.

Didn't mean to insult, but wasn't expecting you to ask me such kinda Question coz you are smarter.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:34pm On May 11, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Brighton and Huddersfield was also very dangerous they both won United at their home turf grin

Guess who was between the sticks for those matches? cheesy
Those dead rubber games? Haba na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 9:35pm On May 11, 2018
Skimpledawg:

You now see the flaw in your post?

I just wanted to point that out baba.

There is no DeGea without the defence and no defence without DeGea.
see I don taya for all these de gea mourinho and plastic fans talk

we need a major trophy next season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 9:35pm On May 11, 2018
eph12:

Those dead rubber games? Haba na
You started the amala turning na... Just wanted to help you maga undecided

Just take your L and voom angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 9:37pm On May 11, 2018
Oasis007:

Didn't mean to insult, but wasn't expecting you to ask me such kinda Question coz you are smarter.
Insult me! undecided

You want Thanda to strike your balls right where you are? grin

Na we we na cheesy...no time to vex baba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:38pm On May 11, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Question... Where has De Geas' efforts dragged United to?

He dragged Man United to next season's UCL, something the whole Chelsea squad (and coach) couldn't do.

Fake pastor undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 9:39pm On May 11, 2018
neezar:

see I don taya for all these de gea mourinho and plastic fans talk

we need a major trophy next season
What's my business grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 9:41pm On May 11, 2018
Skimpledawg:

What's my business grin
yoropa league awaits u cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 9:42pm On May 11, 2018
Leyqute:

He dragged Man United to next season's UCL, something the whole Chelsea squad (and coach) couldn't do.

Fake pastor undecided
Maga! grin grin

No be your man eph12 compare De Gea to his gods cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:47pm On May 11, 2018
Skimpledawg:

You started the amala turning na... Just wanted to help you maga undecided

Just take your L and voom angry
Na u bring amala come na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:00pm On May 11, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

shut up

If not for DDG you guys could have chopped up to 10.

DDG made 16 saves that day from 33 shots.

Even fixed matches don't feature that many shots on target
& what happened with the red card? the only ifs I can hear is red mistakes. there are no ifs in goal scoring, if you want to score then put the ball beyond the 'keeper's reach & within the goal frame.
Go precise or go home.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:11pm On May 11, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Maga! grin grin

Ekpa Skimple grin grin

Go an cry with your shekptewon familique!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:43pm On May 11, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Don't muddle Up the discourse baba.

The post I reacted to was: De Gea has saved our season.

Now, eph12 said in comparison to Messi and Ronaldo, De Gea deserves to be celebrated and hyped.

He now shot himself on the Priick by saying even Salah is been celebrated for winning nothing yet.

Now, grin...Salah's goals and efforts has dragged (in the words of epa Raumd.euter) grin Liverpool to UCL finals..

Question... Where has De Geas' efforts dragged United to?

To the UEFA Champions League next season, that is what his efforts dragged us to, that is how he saved our season, if your season was saved , you would not be wailing over missing out on the Top 4

Have Liverpool won the Trophy yet? What exactly has Salah won? Going to the final is not a trophy, tell me the trophy he has won that he is being celebrated for?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:46pm On May 11, 2018
Skimpledawg:

grin grin

You too answer the question.

Where has DG efforts taken United to this season? grin

Champions league grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:17pm On May 11, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Maga! grin grin

Dr Gea is a god. If you guys had him you wouldn't have been preparing for Thursday night football next season

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:39am On May 12, 2018
dopeJemi:

To the UEFA Champions League next season, that is what his efforts dragged us to, that is how he saved our season, if your season was saved , you would not be wailing over missing out on the Top 4

Have Liverpool won the Trophy yet? What exactly has Salah won? Going to the final is not a trophy, tell me the trophy he has won that he is being celebrated for?
No mind skimpledawg. He just came to troll. If his shekpe brothers catch him saying all these things he may not live to tell the story
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AmoryBlacq: 7:12am On May 12, 2018
Scummies just a quick reminder!

Today is 12/05!

I see some of ya already peeing in your diapers!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 8:39am On May 12, 2018
CapitalCee:

Dr Gea is a god. If you guys had him you wouldn't have been preparing for Thursday night football next season
So because of top 4, De Gea is now a god to you?

Well, to you. grin

dopeJemi:

Ederson, Lloris and others also dragged their team to Champions League baba, so, what's the special thing De Gea did?

Salah dragged his team to the UCL finals, only special players do that.

I would join you and celebrate De Gea here if his heroics had saved the 2nd goal from Sevilla that knocked you outta UCL.

You get me now egbon? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:20am On May 12, 2018
Skimpledawg:

So because of top 4, De Gea is now a god to you?

Well, to you. grin

Ederson, Lloris and others also dragged their team to Champions League baba, so, what's the special thing De Gea did?

Salah dragged his team to the UCL finals, only special players do that.

I would join you and celebrate De Gea here if his heroics had saved the 2nd goal from Sevilla that knocked you outta UCL.

You get me now egbon? cheesy

This is where you missed it, Ederson and Hugo didn't drag their team anywhere, their attackers did, De gea has saved more shots than they have had to face, De gea has won us more points than Hugo and Ederson, there is a reason He is Man Utd''s player of the year and also PFA's Goal keeper not Ederson and Hugo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:22am On May 12, 2018
eph12:

No mind skimpledawg. He just came to troll. If his shekpe brothers catch him saying all these things he may not live to tell the story

I'm actually suspecting he is adding Jack Daniels to his anointing oil and drinking it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 9:34am On May 12, 2018
dopeJemi:

I'm actually suspecting he is adding Jack Daniels to his anointing oil and drinking it
grin grin grin
Anything is possible with those shekpites.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eyamensah(m): 10:09am On May 12, 2018
Please any link to a manchester united whatsapp forum?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:52am On May 12, 2018
eyamensah:
Please any link to a manchester united whatsapp forum?
All these plenty whatsapp groups never tire you?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eyamensah(m): 11:35am On May 12, 2018
eph12:

All these plenty whatsapp groups never tire you?

Sorry i don't belong to any related to The Red Devils
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 12:02pm On May 12, 2018
lol

what's even the essence of all these WhatsApp groups sef...This thread is enough
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 12:29pm On May 12, 2018
dopeJemi:

This is where you missed it, Ederson and Hugo didn't drag their team anywhere, their attackers did, De gea has saved more shots than they have had to face, De gea has won us more points than Hugo and Ederson, there is a reason He is Man Utd''s player of the year and also PFA's Goal keeper not Ederson and Hugo
In summary, it's a team work abi?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 12:33pm On May 12, 2018
chidexxy007:

grin grin grin
Anything is possible with those shekpites.
Chide, you just dey use style look for my trouble tey tey...

Be careful with me o..
undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 12:33pm On May 12, 2018
Skimpledawg:

In summary, it's a team work abi?

In summary, Saves against the likes of Man City, Arsenal and Crystal palace is why we are sitting comfortably in 2nd place

And nobody is arguing against team effort
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 12:40pm On May 12, 2018
dopeJemi:

In summary, Saves against the likes of Man City, Arsenal and Crystal palace is why we are sitting comfortably in 2nd place

And nobody is arguing against team effort
I agree with your first paragraph. No argument.

If you read last nights' discourse here amongst your fellow scummies, you will realize why I came into the gist.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 12:44pm On May 12, 2018
Skimpledawg:

If you read last nights' discourse here amongst your fellow scummies, you will realize why I came into the gist.

I read everything Shayo Prophet undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 1:08pm On May 12, 2018
dopeJemi:

I read everything Shayo Prophet undecided
Maga! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:16pm On May 12, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Which of Ronaldo's goals or achievements are not as a result of teamwork?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5560) (5561) (5562) (5563) (5564) (5565) (5566) ... (14148) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.