Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,106 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5594) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8686497 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5591) (5592) (5593) (5594) (5595) (5596) (5597) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 11:50pm On May 20, 2018
sinizia:

Elrony went for night vigil. He's a pastor so He needed all the concentration he'd get because it's a power packed vigil. He didn't encounter any large alphabet. grin

My info came from a well informed source.

The person said he didn't see the alphabet but heard it sounded like an El? Earl? Airl? something like that

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:53pm On May 20, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

What is Rashfords position?

where has he mostly played this season?

has his manager encouraged attacking play?

Does his manager have a track record of nurturing young talent?

1. Started as a CF but moved to LW when we bought Zlatan.

2. LW

3. I think he did but not since the arrival of Sanchez which not only limited his chances but that of Martial as well who saw more game pre-Sanchez arrival.

4. Before Sanchez, yes he did. But since January, I'll say no Mourinho hasn't done much to encourage him.

But Lingard can be an example to Rashford. He plays okay for the team no matter the position Mourinho plays him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 11:53pm On May 20, 2018
airmark:

They dont dig fuji music in Russia, so no room for Ayinde Marshall. Also better drinks are in Russia, than Lacasera.

I tell ya. This useless manchester club nearly stole him, if not for Abrahamovic, who personally handled the 'coup'. He accepted all his terms to get him.
I understand their frustration. After missing out on Hazard they have been trying to get a player like him or quality winger; from Kagawa to depay down to Sanchez still known can replicate his quality on United shirt.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:55pm On May 20, 2018
airmark:

You are missing the point, pint-sized man. Hazard never hit 20 league goals since he joined us, something he achieved in that league as a youngster. That should be an indicator as Depay's stats this season also confirm that the strength of that league is questionable. Depay will come and meet a more competitive league than what he left.

Let him come and occupy space again. cheesy

There wasn't any point missed sir, you probably did. I'm only saying Hazard did nothing special at ligue 1, Depay's stat is a pointer to that!

I hope your understand sir beanpole!

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:55pm On May 20, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

The person said he didn't see the alphabet but heard it sounded like an El? Earl? Airl? something like that

You that went for a wedding and couldn't get the first-hand info and me that accompanied a lady to the said vigil, who will you believe? Of course it's my info. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:56pm On May 20, 2018
hensben:
I understand their frustration. After missing out on Hazard they have been trying to get a player like him or quality winger; from Kagawa to depay down to Sanchez still known can replicate his quality on United shirt.

Prove that Manchester United missed on hazard! ..show us contractual negotiations before the alleged coup by Roman!

All these beer parlour gist
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:59pm On May 20, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

You ve been misinformed sir, go and collect your aproko money back!

No wonder you dey lose bet upandan, NihiLLList cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 12:05am On May 21, 2018
elrony:

There wasn't any point missed sir, you probably did. I'm only saying Hazard did nothing special at ligue 1, Depay's stat is a pointer to that!

You simply did't follow our conversation from the onset. You should direct your comment to sailor as he was the one jumping up because of Depay's stats in Ligue 1. Why you pygmies dey always like to dey jump gun?

hensben:

They don dey check Shakiri if he get low centre of gravity. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 12:05am On May 21, 2018
elrony:

He did nothing special? Winning the league with Lille, young league 1 best player and best league 1 player at 19. Yeah he did nothing special.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 12:06am On May 21, 2018
sinizia:

1. Started as a CF but moved to LW when we bought Zlatan.

2. LW

3. I think he did but not since the arrival of Sanchez which not only limited his chances but that of Martial as well who saw more game pre-Sanchez arrival.

4. Before Sanchez, yes he did. But since January, I'll say no Mourinho hasn't done much to encourage him.

But Lingard can be an example to Rashford. He plays okay for the team no matter the position Mourinho plays him.

Lingard is not any example for Rashford.

Rashford is already a better player than Lingard is in my opinion.

Mourinho signed a striker for almost 100m and announced publicly that he loves seeing him at left back on occasion.

What does that say to precocious young talent who has already seen his chances being gobbled up by 3 big name competitors for his position over the last two seasons - I'll tell you - It's not enough for Rashford to attack because he could be posting Ronaldo numbers and still be expected to track back all the time.

Infact Ronaldo was a guy who was posting Ronaldo numbers and Mourinho still wasn't having it.

An established player with a solid reputation can afford to get into battle with such a famous coach like Mourinho. A developing player who is still trying to make a name for himself, as well as battling with self doubt can't do that.

So Rashford knows to stand a chance of making the team, his attacking contribution is not enough. He begins to run all over the place because he has to defend. His chances are so limited, that when he gets a shot, he's constantly second guessing himself...should I shoot? should I pass? damn I need to track back...

It's very difficult for a boy who is still only 20 years old. I was a big fool at 20...some would say not a lot has changed grin

But when an young attacker is not played often, and when he is played, is deployed mostly out of position, and is expected to do a lot more than attack, I'm not surprised Rashford has regressed badly under Mourinho

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 12:07am On May 21, 2018
elrony:

You ve been misinformed sir, go and collect your aproko money back!

No wonder you dey lose bet upandan, NihiLLList cheesy

sharrapp L jam you for inside church yesterday.

See your black eye grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:08am On May 21, 2018
hensben:
[s]He did nothing special? Winning the league with Lille, young league 1 best player and best league 1 player at 19. Yeah he did nothing special[/s].

Sir, I'm in Africa,and it's too late for okwu nzuzu! wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 12:10am On May 21, 2018
airmark:

You simply did't follow our conversation from the onset. You should direct your comment to sailor as he was the one jumping up because of Depay's stats in Ligue 1. Why you pygmies dey always like to dey jump gun?

They don dey check Shakiri if he get low centre of gravity. cheesy cheesy cheesy

@low center gravity lol u see am too...I just Dey laugh here when I see that line. They are looking for Hazard type of player forgetting that if e nor be Emzor e nor fit be emzor
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:10am On May 21, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

sharrapp L jam you for inside church yesterday.

See your black eye grin

Once again, you ve been misinformed!

BTW How's your shopping for trenchcoats and triple layered fur coats going?.... you know time is fast approaching! grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 12:11am On May 21, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

lol Mourinho tends to do this a lot.

3 or 4 years time, when Marcus starts working exploits in the league, I will be here laughing at you as you wail had I known...

of course by then, Mourinho would be busy breaking transfer records at PSG or some other money bag club.
he can be re-bought in 3 or 4 years. That's a long time to keep an unproductive staff if you are an employer or labor.

Anthony Martial and Jesse Lingard were keeping him out of the team before Alexis Sanchez came. For a Youngster with his ability that's a low-low.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 12:11am On May 21, 2018
elrony:

Sir, I'm in Africa,and it's too late for okwu nzuzu! wink
E clear say palmy wey fly Dey on top don cover ur eyes this evening. Go sleep.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:15am On May 21, 2018
airmark:

Everything I said was in line with the post I quoted; read slowly and comprehend.

Don't know why you beanpoles grow so tall and leave your senses under your feet cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 12:15am On May 21, 2018
ChristineC:
he can be re-bought in 3 or 4 years. That's a long time to keep an unproductive staff if you are an employer or labor.

Anthony Martial and Jesse Lingard were keeping him out of the team before Alexis Sanchez came. For a Youngster with his ability that's a low-low.

lol like Oscar did not bench mata, and old man Etoo did not bench Lukaku. It's Mourinho - talent has nothing to do with it

This conversation is a form of time travel. I'm talking to you from the future. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 12:16am On May 21, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Lingard is not any example for Rashford.

Rashford is already a better player than Lingard is in my opinion.

Mourinho signed a striker for almost 100m and announced publicly that he loves seeing him at left back on occasion.

What does that say to precocious young talent who has already seen his chances being gobbled up by 3 big name competitors for his position over the last two seasons - I'll tell you - It's not enough for Rashford to attack because he could be posting Ronaldo numbers and still be expected to track back all the time.

Infact Ronaldo was a guy who was posting Ronaldo numbers and Mourinho still wasn't having it.

An established player with a solid reputation can afford to get into battle with such a famous coach like Mourinho. A developing player who is still trying to make a name for himself, as well as battling with self doubt can't do that.

So Rashford knows to stand a chance of making the team, his attacking contribution is not enough. He begins to run all over the place because he has to defend. His chances are so limited, that when he gets a shot, he's constantly second guessing himself...should I shoot? should I pass? damn I need to track back...

It's very difficult for a boy who is still only 20 years old. I was a big fool at 20...some would say not a lot has changed grin

But when an young attacker is not played often, and when he is played, is deployed mostly out of position, and is expected to do a lot more than attack, I'm not surprised Rashford has regressed badly under Mourinho

Well said. It baffles me some of them still think it’s not mou’s fault. What I saw and told them when mou was announced as their new manager.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:16am On May 21, 2018
hensben:

As usual, more tripe cheesy cheesy

Brah, you need sleep pass me

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 12:16am On May 21, 2018
elrony:

Once again, you ve been misinformed!

BTW How's your shopping for trenchcoats and triple layered fur coats going?.... you know time is fast approaching! grin cheesy

is this what you wear in summer, you reprobate?

trenchcoats and furcoats. someone is showing his kinky side. Which part of your neck did Dopejemi bite?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 12:19am On May 21, 2018
elrony:

Everything I said was in line with the post I quoted; read slowly and comprehend.

Don't know why you beanpoles grow so tall and leave your senses under your feet cheesy

I am 5ft 9'. Everybody with that height, looks so tall in the eyes of dwarfs.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 12:22am On May 21, 2018
hensben:

Elrony is having a 'running' eyes, instead of a running stomach.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:24am On May 21, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

is this what you wear in summer, you reprobate?

trenchcoats and furcoats. someone is showing his kinky side. Which part of your neck did Dopejemi bite?

Look at this man, I'm here making sure you are safe for those windy Thursday nights you're talking nonsense. .. you know u almost froze to death over 3 seasons ago...

Scenes when an Italian frosty wig latches on mandem face in far east Estonia grin cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:27am On May 21, 2018
airmark:

I am 5ft 9'. Everybody with that height, looks so tall in the eyes of dwarfs.

Oh now you're 5'9" ... I guess your senses got trapped under your armpits . cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 12:27am On May 21, 2018
airmark:

how was sailor jumping up for stats nitori olorun? no let me stone you expired carbide.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 12:29am On May 21, 2018
elrony:

Look at this man, I'm here making sure you are safe for those windy Thursday nights you're talking nonsense. .. you know u almost froze to death over 3 seasons ago...

Scenes when an Italian frosty wig latches on mandem face in far east Estonia grin cheesy cheesy

You should know.

Afterall winter came for house manyoo just last night.

next season, when we catch you, na to break dragonglass bottle untop your head.

scummy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:30am On May 21, 2018
airmark:

Elrony is having a 'running' eyes, instead of a running stomach.

Airmark stop thinking with your lip!!! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:34am On May 21, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

You should know.

Afterall winter came for house manyoo just last night.

next season, when we catch you, na to break dragonflies bottle untop your head.

scummy cheesy

I know you must be dreading that picture I painted on ur shekpite thread grin grin grin

Scenes when lovely mama n boys are having heavenly sleep time and you're gnashing your teeth against your TV on Thursday nights!

It's gonna be a cold summer sir shekpitetewon cheesy cheesy

Dread it, Run from it...Destiny still prevails! !!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:35am On May 21, 2018
SailorXY:
how was sailor jumping up for stats nitori olorun? no let me stone you expired carbide.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Aim for the lips grin!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 12:41am On May 21, 2018
elrony:

Oh now you're 5'9" ... I guess your senses got trapped under your armpits . cheesy cheesy

A tall person's sense can't be trapped under his armpits. Your sense is directly proportional to your height, negligible.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 12:43am On May 21, 2018
elrony:

Airmark stop thinking with your lip!!! grin

Thinking can't be done by a lip, done by the brain. Weren't you tall enough to see your biology teacher's writings on the board, those years?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5591) (5592) (5593) (5594) (5595) (5596) (5597) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.