Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5593) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8683885 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5590) (5591) (5592) (5593) (5594) (5595) (5596) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 11:14pm On May 20, 2018
SailorXY:
Hazard was not the reason we lost. He had a good opening 15-25mins so what? We started poorly against a top 6 team (again) but this time a comeback didn't happen. Finishing was poor & a London bus was parked. I only fear the favoritism that is gradually becoming a mainstay with Mourinho in selecting his team.
Listen to that guy you quoted, he is saying it as it is no sentiment.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 11:15pm On May 20, 2018
airmark:

Ayinde Marshall.
I heard martial is not going to Russia, Na true?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:17pm On May 20, 2018
Leyqute:

That shqiri looks like person wey don 30+ TBH grin

SailorXY:
hmm maybe management no know sef. All that ishan be making the bros look like 43.

Lwkmd cheesy cheesy grin grin

Why una wicked like this?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:20pm On May 20, 2018
slimghost:

Lmao! Brother, na frustration cause am. Mourinho has made me think less of all our players.

LOL. You might end up being right in suggesting Depay, but the pertinent question is - do we really need Depay to tackle a defiency in our team?

Depay is a LW. Martial is LW. Rashford is LW as we all can confirm he knows nothing about CF anymore. Sanchez is still LW though he operates from the AM in our matches. Even Lingard was used as a LW in some matches and can be used as a makeshift LW.

This poses the question - do we really need another LW? If we buy Depay back, I bet you that within 3 weeks, United fans all over the world (especially us on this thread) and various pundits will starts screaming that Mourinho has wrecked the career of three of the LWs coz there's no way Mourinho can play all four LWs in the same matches all the time.

Instead of adding more LWs, we'd tackle our LB, RB, CB, DM and most importantly, our RW position. These are the problem positions we need badly to address. LW is not our problem.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:21pm On May 20, 2018
SailorXY:
how can age determine anything here? that your brain wey them use test all those mass produced perforating machines wey them dey send to Africa need to sawdust filling

I'm dead!!!!

Someone should resurrect me please grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 11:22pm On May 20, 2018
airmark:

20 goals and 18 assists at 21. That's 38 contributions to goals.

Una never learn, go bring your Depay come. Everything that will wreck your team, i will support.
...and he did this with Lille.

Wow! Hazard is genius.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 11:24pm On May 20, 2018
SailorXY:

Cavani (28/6) 34 contributions
Thauvin(22/11) 33contributions
Comparing with his competition, he is not far off, but we must thrash his own stats?

Memphis made (19goals/13assists) 32 & Hazard made (20goals/18assists) 38 ok. so for a difference of 6, the mountains of the world should all break into pieces.

All this your goan bring him goan bring him, e be like say una get personals.
Wetin gan gan be your point sef?
Good. U re trying to use ur brain now.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Adisaowalla: 11:25pm On May 20, 2018
SailorXY:
I think village niggaz strongly dey on his case. Maybe na age.

elrony:

Make dem sign am na!!!... perhaps this current United doesn't rate anyone below 35mil

A 26 year old tricky winger with a low Centre of gravity + a potent left foot + CL experience

Shaqiri would most definitely do a job for us on that RW....either as a starter ( i think he is good enough) or squad player.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:25pm On May 20, 2018
elrony:

Lwkmd cheesy cheesy grin grin
Why una wicked like this?
His body structure rats him out as 30 years. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 11:26pm On May 20, 2018
Mods close dis useless thread till June 14th
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 11:29pm On May 20, 2018
^^^^^
Pains everywhere
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:30pm On May 20, 2018
Adisaowalla:

A 26 year old tricky winger with a low Centre of gravity + a potent left foot + CL experience

Shaqiri would most definitely do a job for us on that RW....either as a starter ( i think he is good enough) or squad player.

If he was 70m rated, know he would be signed! ... enough otondos at the helm of affairs
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 11:30pm On May 20, 2018
Unlimited22:

And to think one idiot liked and shared the post.
Harebrained scummies.

That's what they are. I remember when that merefish came, coogar of blessed memory was the one who first attacked me on him, before others joined. They have started to use stupid stats now to start rubbish again, later they will be blaming Sango and Ogun for their downfall.

airmark:

grin grin grin grin grin Now I know you have been joking. Make we go your thread, I wanna ask how Depay fared in his debut. grin grin grin grin

airmark:

Merefish was not eredivise player of the year. Wijnaldoum and co played better than him, he was the highest goal scorer, andres guardado was the player of the season. Man utd was scammed to believe merefish was dutch version of hazard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:31pm On May 20, 2018
sinizia:

His body structure rats him out as 30 years. grin

Lmao

He's Swiss and not South american or African cheesy

I believe his age is 80% legit cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:34pm On May 20, 2018
airmark:

That's what they are. I remember when that merefish came, coogar of blessed memory was the one who first attacked me on him, before others joined. They have started to use stupid stats now to start rubbish again, later they will be blaming Sango and Ogun for their downfall.

Airmark is it not the same useless stats from that farmers league you are using to hail hidden as dominating the league?

Ogbeni, go and lie down.. It didn't work out for him in epl but it sure did at Eredivisie and Ligue 1
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 11:36pm On May 20, 2018
elrony:

Airmark is it not the same useless stats from that farmers league you are using to hail hidden as dominating the league?

Ogbeni, go and lie down.. It didn't work out for him in epl but it sure did at Eredivisie and Ligue 1

Evening Bro....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 11:36pm On May 20, 2018
sinizia:

LOL. You might end up being right in suggesting Depay, but the pertinent question is - do we really need Depay to tackle a defiency in our team?

Depay is a LW. Martial is LW. Rashford is LW as we all can confirm he knows nothing about CF anymore. Sanchez is still LW though he operates from the AM in our matches. Even Lingard has used as a LW in some matches and can be used as a makeshift LW.

This poses the question - do we really need another LW? If we buy Depay back, I bet you that within 3 weeks, United fans all over the world (especially us on this thread) and various pundits will starts screaming that Mourinho has wrecked the career of three of the LWs coz there's no way Mourinho can play all four LWs in the same matches all the time.

Instead of adding more LWs, we'd tackle our LB, RB, CB, DM and most importantly, our RW position. These are the problem positions we need badly to address. LW is not our problem.
Marcus Rashford should be sold with a buy back clause. I said he wasn't ready at the end of last season, hoped he will be something this season. He went from Bad to worse. What is the point keeping him? He's English yes, but that's all his aces at the moment. Let him be moved on right now with some dignity left, there's is still time for his improvement if he is serious enough.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 11:37pm On May 20, 2018
elrony:

Trolling aside, do you think he should be brought back?
Sanchez is 30 and Depay is entering his peak. Rashford is still a striker.
That leaves Martial, who might be leaving.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:37pm On May 20, 2018
elrony:

Lmao

He's Swiss and not South american or African cheesy

I believe his age is 80% legit cheesy

LOL. I don't mind us buying him as a squad player. But one player I'd want us to buy back is Zaha not Depay, mbok.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 11:39pm On May 20, 2018
ChristineC:
Marcus Rashford should be sold with a buy back clause. I said he wasn't ready at the end of last season, hoped he will be something this season. He went from Bad to worse. What is the point keeping him? He's English yes, but that's all his aces at the moment. Let him be moved on right now with some dignity left, there's is still time for his improvement if he is serious enough.

lol Mourinho tends to do this a lot.

3 or 4 years time, when Marcus starts working exploits in the league, I will be here laughing at you as you wail had I known...

of course by then, Mourinho would be busy breaking transfer records at PSG or some other money bag club.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 11:40pm On May 20, 2018
hensben:
I heard martial is not going to Russia, Na true?

They dont dig fuji music in Russia, so no room for Ayinde Marshall. Also better drinks are in Russia, than Lacasera.

hensben:
...and he did this with Lille.

Wow! Hazard is genius.

I tell ya. This useless manchester club nearly stole him, if not for Abrahamovic, who personally handled the 'coup'. He accepted all his terms to get him.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:41pm On May 20, 2018
ChristineC:

The most annoying thing is that I've read over 15 articles on this Rashford issue and none, not a single one has had the balls to call out Rashford for some criticisms. Yes, Mourinho is not entirely innocent but Rashford has been poor. These biased English media can see no wrong in Rashford. If Mourinho dares to sell him, he better win the league that season or he'll be criticised for even the sun shining when it'd have rained.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:42pm On May 20, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Evening Bro....

Evening sir...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:42pm On May 20, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

lol Mourinho tends to do this a lot.

3 or 4 years time, when Marcus starts working exploits in the league, I will be here laughing at you as you wail had I known...

of course by then, Mourinho would be busy breaking transfer records at PSG or some other money bag club.

I don't want Rashford sold at all, but let's be truthful, Rashford has not covered himself in glory in recent times. He's been poor on the field.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:43pm On May 20, 2018
sinizia:

LOL. I don't mind us buying him as a squad player. But one player I'd want us to buy back is Zaha not Depay, mbok.

I don't know how folks are saying buy Depay!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:44pm On May 20, 2018
Unlimited22:

Trolling aside, do you think he should be brought back?
Sanchez is 30 and Depay is entering his peak. Rashford is still a striker.
That leaves Martial, who might be leaving.

Nah!!!... We don't need a LW !
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 11:44pm On May 20, 2018
elrony:

Evening sir...

I was looking for you last night sir.

I heard you were involved with a collision with a large alphabet bro...

is that true?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 11:46pm On May 20, 2018
sinizia:

I don't want Rashford sold at all, but let's be truthful, Rashford has not covered himself in glory in recent times. He's been poor on the field.

What is Rashfords position?

where has he mostly played this season?

has his manager encouraged attacking play?

Does his manager have a track record of nurturing young talent?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 11:48pm On May 20, 2018
elrony:

You are missing the point, pint-sized man. Hazard never hit 20 league goals since he joined us, something he achieved in that league as a youngster. That should be an indicator as Depay's stats this season also confirm that the strength of that league is questionable. Depay will come and meet a more competitive league than what he left.

Let him come and occupy space again. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:48pm On May 20, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

is that true?

Elrony went for night vigil. He's a pastor so He needed all the concentration he'd get because it's a power packed vigil. He didn't encounter any large alphabet. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:49pm On May 20, 2018
sinizia:

Elrony went for night vigil. He's a pastor so He needed all the concentration he'd get because it's a power packed vigil. He didn't encounter any large alphabet. grin

Bless you sir!! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:50pm On May 20, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

is that true?

Not true sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (5590) (5591) (5592) (5593) (5594) (5595) (5596) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.