Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5603) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8732786 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5600) (5601) (5602) (5603) (5604) (5605) (5606) ... (14148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 9:55am On May 25, 2018
dopeJemi:
According to Laumdeuter, Saturday which falls on the 26th of May is part of the Last 10 Champions League and guess what people? Today is the 25th of May. The future is already the past according to our ogbomosho analyst

My brothers and sisters, Please spot the words and numbers in Thick black

Tufiakwa!!!

And you had to change the name to Laumdeuter
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:56am On May 25, 2018
dopeJemi:
According to Laumdeuter, Saturday which falls on the 26th of May is part of the Last 10 Champions League and guess what people? Today is the 25th of May. The future is already the past according to our ogbomosho analyst

My brothers and sisters, Please spot the words and numbers in Thick black

Tufiakwa!!!

You see that egbon for dream ni? shocked shocked
He has accepted his L since na, stop rubbing it in lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:58am On May 25, 2018
Unlimited22:

And you had to change the name to Laumdeuter

Of course, L has been his most recent diet, it's only fair we attach it go his name
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 10:00am On May 25, 2018
dopeJemi:

Of course, L has been his most recent diet, it's only fair we attach it go his name
But truly he's been constantly collecting L since last week
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:06am On May 25, 2018
eph12:

You see that egbon for dream ni? shocked shocked
He has accepted his L since na, stop rubbing it in lol

Keeping quiet is not the same thing as accepting your L, He does that all the time to escape collecting his L, He has to bend the knee. It's a Tradition, You cannot be Playing smart in arguments and also be playing smart in collecting your L, It must be on record that you have collected at least one L on this side.

Ibime, Nateevs, Diggz, airmark, ME, You, Leyqute, Lana, Elrony, Nihilist have all collected Ls, it's a thing of virtue my man, I am currently dishing out one to Nihilist but he is proving stubborn, but I know him, he is a virtuous Man, he will collect it. Laumdeuter needs to bend the knee

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:09am On May 25, 2018
Unlimited22:

But truly he's been constantly collecting L since last week

He always keeps quiet, that's not how we collect Ls in this section and he knows it.

"I accept and Collect this L, to cherish and to hold, to nurture till I am able to give it out". This is how, it's all about the principal, it's principalities up in this Bitch my man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:14am On May 25, 2018
We now bend to collect Ls
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 10:15am On May 25, 2018
eph12:

Strolling around is not the same thing as being defensive. It just shows that the team is either not well prepped or not serious. We lose the ball too often to even make a serious attack. That's not being defensive, that's just plain laziness, unseriousness and very poor mentality at display. You should know a defensive game when you see one. How many times have we played like we played against Arsenal first leg, LFC home and away this season ? Or the way Chelsea played against us? Against the small teams we lost we were not defensive, the was just not serious

This is what I have been trying to say oooo, most times we use 1 or 2 matches to generalize the whole season, there are some matches wherein we park the bus but to say we were defensive all through the season is a lie. When I say we have one of the laziest team in the league, people think I’m just trying to support Mou meanwhile having the laziest team also indict Mou because he’s meant to motivate and ginger those overpaid mofo to always give their 100% whenever they are called upon. It’s on Mou to set up a system that works for him and the team and I believe he can do that. We always find excuse for the players but once it’s Mou we already have a pre-determined bias towards him. Not everyone will like someone that’s a fact.

Do you know that in Mou second season with Madrid, his team was the first team in La Liga history to reach 100points before been equaled by Barca the following season? Do you know that in the history of La Liga till date, Mou Madrid holds the record goals scored in a single La Liga season? His team scored 121 goals in the 2011/2012 season.

I choose to believe Mou will build a system that works for him and his players or just like the others before him, he will be kicked out, as at today, I believe he can.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:28am On May 25, 2018
larride:

This is what I have been trying to say oooo, most times we should 1 or 2 matches to generalize the whole season, there are some matches wherein we park the bus but to say we were defensive all through the season is a lie. When I say we have one of the laziest team in the league, people think I’m just trying to support Mou meanwhile having the laziest team also indict Mou because he’s meant to motivate and ginger those overpaid mofo to always give their 100% whenever they are called upon. It’s on Mou to set up a system that works for him and the team and I believe he can do that. We always find excuse for the players but once it’s Mou we already have a pre-determined bias towards him. Not everyone will like someone that’s a fact.

Do you know that in Mou second season with Madrid, his team was the first team in La Liga history to reach 100points before been equaled by Barca the following season? Do you know that in the history of La Liga till date, Mou Madrid holds the record goal scored in a single La Liga season? His team scored 121 goals in the 2011/2012 season.

I choose to believe Mou will build a system that works for him and his players or just like the others before him, he will be kicked out, as at today, I believe he can.
The only issue with all these now is that Mourinho won't be able to call on somebody like Ronaldo Alonso Marcelo Ramos Pepe Angel and Ozil. I don't see how he's going to get those kind of players now. He has to make do with the talent he has and buy more to improve the team. Even if we want to trust him, his transfers has not really been a hit. We're not talking about the ones he met o but the ones he brought in.

What got him the job is his previous record but what will keep him or endear him to the fans is what happens at the club and not in his previous clubs. He has more to lose if it doesn't work here because they're a couple of new faces that are becoming better than him as a manager, communicator and motivator.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 10:46am On May 25, 2018
eph12:

The only issue with all these now is that Mourinho won't be able to call on somebody like Ronaldo Alonso Marcelo Ramos Pepe Angel and Ozil. I don't see how he's going to get those kind of players now. He has to make do with the talent he has and buy more to improve the team. Even if we want to trust him, his transfers has not really been a hit. We're not talking about the ones he met o but the ones he brought in.

What got him the job is his previous record but what will keep him or endear him to the fans is what happens at the club and not in his previous clubs. He has more to lose if it doesn't work here because they're a couple of new faces that are becoming better than him as a manager, communicator and motivator.

C’mon eph, if there’s one thing you have to give big ups to Mou for, it has to be his signings, look at all those we have been clamoring to fück off from our team, they are players he inherited, if you wanna rate Mou signings on a scale of 1 - 10, definitely you will rate it 7 or thereabouts, his signings has done better.

Mou doesn’t have Ronaldo, Marcelo, Ozil and co when he won the treble with Inter, why hasn’t other coaches after Mou at Madrid being able to get to 100points and score 121 goals? You see, a manager will always create a system that works for him, Pep has also gone trophyless with City, yes?

I believe Mou will not fail, yes we haven’t won the league since he hired him 2 seasons ago but his time with us can’t be termed a failure yet. The question I want to ask you is who are this new faces that are becoming better manager? Communicator or motivators? What are their track records? What do they have to show for it? You should know that there’s no one way to play football, every manager has a system he believe him, every manager has this philosophy and mindset about how they want their team to play.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:11am On May 25, 2018
Team selection, tactical set up and instructions are down to a coach, Man City and Liverpool where not always very good in the pressing game but Pep and Klopp has changed them, it's two seasons now and we still don't have any identity, what style of football do we play? Defense or counter attack or high pressing or possession? I swear down, nobody knows not even Mourinho and that's why a lot of us are worried, we seem not to be going anywhere at the moment.
Why can't we press? How come all this players who looked fantastic elsewhere are all of a sudden looking average? Only Lingard has improved along with Lukaku although his case is arguable because his numbers have dropped compared to when he was in an inferior Everton team.
Mourinho needs to get rid of the dead woods or take full responsibility for the team's shortcomings.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRick: 11:26am On May 25, 2018
Re Fred, I will be an open book on this. I have not seen him play and I am going to form my opinion on him as I watch him play for united.
I have no strong enough basis for pessimism or optimism.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:09pm On May 25, 2018
Laumdeuter cannot even list the last 10 UCL winners cheesy grin

Raumdeuter come out!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 25, 2018
codedguy1:
I don't understand how we have a coach who is obsessed with defending. Every player he wants to buy he first assesses the players defensive contribution.

Shouldn't it be the other way round, hevshoukd allow players do what they how to do best. Defenders should defend, midfielders should midfield grin and attackers should attack na and play players in their preferred position.

We know defending is important but it seems Mourinho has never heard of "attacking being the best form of defending" or has someone disproved that assertion.

Except mourinho's own assertion is that "defending is best form of attacking"

I am even confused now.
Emboldened word is funny. Ehe, Mou has built his success mainly defensivewise and it has worked for him. He will succeed in utd, if only utd players are ready to play for him. I have a feeling some utd players are not happy to play his ways but if they are not, he should blot them out. Get those who are willing to die for him. His best moment was when he was coaching Inter and Chelsea cos the players are obeying him. Mou shouldn't be the one listening to pogba, pogba should listen to him . Why is he the coach/manager? Mou is an experienced coach and have ability to win UCL and EPL with utd but it all lies with the players he is managing. Mou won't kick a ball. Remember Mou Inter vs Barca second leg. Inter defended from start to finish. No one considers that, but people will always remeber him for winning with Inter irrespective of the style of play. Do man utd want to win and go back to the top? Mou for that, but expecting Mou not to play defensively is like expecting Pep to abandon his style of play. We want to go back to the top, but we must sacrifice our entertaining football for mou's defensive football. I love attacking football also, but since we have signed Mou, we must adapt till he leaves. My opinion.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 12:17pm On May 25, 2018
patrickmuf:
Team selection, tactical set up and instructions are down to a coach, Man City and Liverpool where not always very good in the pressing game but Pep and Klopp has changed them, it's two seasons now and we still don't have any identity, what style of football do we play? Defense or counter attack or high pressing or possession? I swear down, nobody knows not even Mourinho and that's why a lot of us are worried, we seem not to be going anywhere at the moment.
Why can't we press? How come all this players who looked fantastic elsewhere are all of a sudden looking average? Only Lingard has improved along with Lukaku although his case is arguable because his numbers have dropped compared to when he was in an inferior Everton team.
Mourinho needs to get rid of the dead woods or take full responsibility for the team's shortcomings.

Thanks Patrick. Eph12 and larride, The point i am trying to make is that our general play is drab at least most of the time. A club with our stature shouldn't have that.

Like Larride and Patrick said if a team is strolling around or decides to go defensive even when not necessary and the coach cannot snap them outta the trance they find themselves then what is he doing? What does he even tell them during practice? Or trainning classes?

We can blame the players all we like but Mourinho is the problem. Like Patrick said all these players where almost like monsters in their former clubs and all of a sudden they are lazy, lackadaisical and all what you would want to describe them but the buck stops on oga Mourinhos table.

I might have overused the defensive aspect to describe Mourinhos style but why is it that every time we want to buy a player, eg an attacker his defensive stats/ability seem to somehow take a huge part of discussion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:19pm On May 25, 2018
larride:

C’mon eph, if there’s one thing you have to give big ups to Mou for, it has to be his signings, look at all those we have been clamoring to fück off from our team, they are players he inherited, if you wanna rate Mou signings on a scale of 1 - 10, definitely you will rate it 7 or thereabouts, his signings has done better.

Mou doesn’t have Ronaldo, Marcelo, Ozil and co when he won the treble with Inter, why hasn’t other coaches after Mou at Madrid being able to get to 100points and score 121 goals? You see, a manager will always create a system that works for him, Pep has also gone trophyless with City, yes?

I believe Mou will not fail, yes we haven’t won the league since he hired him 2 seasons ago but his time with us can’t be termed a failure yet. The question I want to ask you is who are this new faces that are becoming better manager? Communicator or motivators? What are their track records? What do they have to show for it? You should know that there’s no one way to play football, every manager has a system he believe him, every manager has this philosophy and mindset about how they want their team to play.
Sincerely I have not seen any system, philosophy or mindset in how we play. We're neither here nor there and the worrisome thing is that this is after two years.

Can you point to a team of 11-15 players that fit this Mourinho system? You can mention from any team all over the world let's understand the kind of players that will fit in. Then we can wonder why we're not going after those players. Then what's the repercussion if Mourinho doesn't get those players.

The players Mourinho has bought are Bailly, Pogba, Sanchez, Lindelof, Matic. Is there any I'm missing? Which of them lit the league this season? Which of them can be mentioned among the top 3 in their positions this season? The fact that Matic is our best midfielder doesn't mean he has done anything above average. He's one of the reasons why De Gea had to save us multiple times
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 12:22pm On May 25, 2018
eph12:

Sincerely I have not seen any system, philosophy or mindset in how we play. We're neither here nor there and the worrisome thing is that this is after two years.

Can you point to a team of 11-15 players that fit this Mourinho system? You can mention from any team all over the world let's understand the kind of players that will fit in. Then we can wonder why we're not going after those players. Then what's the repercussion if Mourinho doesn't get those players.

The players Mourinho has bought are Bailly, Pogba, Sanchez, Lindelof, Matic. Is there any I'm missing? Which of them lit the league this season? Which of them can be mentioned among the top 3 in their positions this season? The fact that Matic is our best midfielder doesn't mean he has done anything above average. He's one of the reasons why De Gea had to save us multiple times

Cc Nihilishtjnr cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 25, 2018
codedguy1:

Thanks Patrick. Eph12 and larride. The point i am trying yo say is that our general play drab at least most of the time. A club with our stature shouldn't have that.

Like Larride and Patrick said if a team is strolling around or decides to go defensive even when not necessary and the coach cannot snap them outta the trance they find themselves then what is he doing? What does he even tell them during practice? Or trainning classes?

We can blame the players all we like but Mourinho is the problem. Like Patrick said all these players where almost like monsters in their former clubs and all of a sudden they are lazy, lackadaisical and all what you would want to describe them but the buck stops on oga Mourinhos table.

I might have overused the defensive aspect to describe Mourinhos style but why is it that every time we want to buy a player, eg an attacker his defensive stats/ability seem to somehow take a huge part of discussion.
Most of the players that are monsters in their former club don't want to play defensive football. Is Mkhi lazy at Arsenal or Dortmund? Why? For 'example', if we sign pep or klopp, will the players be lazy? I doubt it. Why?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:31pm On May 25, 2018
Larride the trophies you praise Mourinho for will soon be a distant memory if he refuses to evolve.

Guys at Roma Napoli Athletico are competing even with a much smaller budget. I can imagine what they would do with a quarter billion dollars in transfer fee alone, wages excluded
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:33pm On May 25, 2018
diggz:

Cc Nihilishtjnr cheesy cheesy cheesy
Why you dey disturb me? Which of your midfielders did anything above average this season? Only Kante is better in your team
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 12:39pm On May 25, 2018
eph12:

The system I think Mou is trying to implement here is a swift counter attacking approach, obviously it isn’t working yet which is blame on him and on the players. Both Mou and the players must bear the responsibility of our failed season. Don’t forget that against the lower teams we dominate play but we just don’t know how to break some teams down sometimes, it happens.

Mou is already assembling players that fit into his system we already have DDG, Lukaku, Bailley, Sanchez, Matic and co, this transfer window will definitely give us an hint on the direction we are going with Mou. I believe because we won Europa and Carabao cup in his first season, that’s why he didn’t move some of our deadwood players out as if feel they could do some job, now that he has gone trophyless, this transfer window will show us the path Mou wants to take, if he still persist with these deadwoods and didn’t fix where the team is lacking like RW, RB, LB, CB and CM, then he’s responsible for anyhow our season turns out.

In respect to the players Mou bought, you are not necessarily fair on them and Mou, Lukaku is turning out good and improving, Matic was our best midfielder, Pogba flash here and there, Bailley is our best defender, Sanchez just arrived, it’s only Lindelof that hasn’t been up to scratch, forget that thing bro eph, Mou signings has been better than all his predecessors combined.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 12:45pm On May 25, 2018
eph12:
Larride the trophies you praise Mourinho for will soon be a distant memory if he refuses to evolve.

Guys at Roma Napoli Athletico are competing even with a much smaller budget. I can imagine what they would do with a quarter billion dollars in transfer fee alone, wages excluded

Mou doesn’t have a quarter billion dollars at Porto when he started right? Cmon, relax on the pessimist view bro eph, let’s see how the transfer window goes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 25, 2018
eph12:

Sanchez still adapting, Bailly: injury or bench, Lindelof: not mou type of player(aggresiveness = zero) remember John terry, Matic fits mou's style of play, pogba: not ready to listen to his coach. So that explains it. All mou signing i rate are sanchez(defends just like willian), matic(fits mou style) and lukaku(hardworking). The above are not in their best form either cos they are adapting or the player around them are performing less. Mou always praised lukaku(sergeant) and matic. Why? . The 'basic criteria' in playing in mou's team is hardwork and being able to track back. That is the situation with Martial and Mkhi. See my fellow utd fans, we can't sack mou so also the board for now. And he loves playing defensive football, accept and adapt. Mou never adapt to a team history or way of play, so since he will continue next season, let us adapt to him while he stays.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 12:49pm On May 25, 2018
patrickmuf:

Against the smaller teams we always hoard possession, against the top 6, we rely mostly on counter attack. I’m sure you know Mou usually set his team up according to the opponent they are facing.

I agree with you that if he doesn’t get rid of the deadwoods in this team during this Transfer window and get those that will play according to his instruction and game plan then he needs to pack his bags and leave.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:49pm On May 25, 2018
larride:

The system I think Mou is trying to implement here is a swift counter attacking approach, obviously it isn’t working yet which is blame on him and on the players. Both Mou and the players must bear the responsibility of our failed season. Don’t forget that against the lower teams we dominate play but we just don’t know how to break some teams down sometimes, it happens.

Mou is already assembling players that fit into his system we already have DDG, Lukaku, Bailley, Sanchez, Matic and co, this transfer window will definitely give us an hint on the direction we are going with Mou. I believe because we won Europa and Carabao cup in his first season, that’s why he didn’t move some of our deadwood players out as if feel they could do some job, now that he has gone trophyless, this transfer window will show us the path Mou wants to take, if he still persist with these deadwoods and didn’t fix where the team is lacking like RW, RB, LB, CB and CM, then he’s responsible for anyhow our season turns out.

In respect to the players Mou bought, you are not necessarily fair on them and Mou, Lukaku is turning out good and improving, Matic was our best midfielder, Pogba flash here and there, Bailley is our best defender, Sanchez just arrived, it’s only Lindelof that hasn’t been up to scratch, forget that thing bro eph, Mou signings has been better than all his predecessors combined.
My opinion about the players was in respect to their counterparts in other clubs and not compare them with the deadwoods we have been unable to do away with.

Anyways Mourinho doing very well this season depends on how aggressive and purposeful he is in this transfer window. By September he would have been in charge of 5 transfer windows. We have had issues with our RW LB and CM since when he took over. Let's see what happens by the end of this transfer window.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:59pm On May 25, 2018
larride:

Mou doesn’t have a quarter billion dollars at Porto when he started right? Cmon, relax on the pessimist bro eph, let’s see how the transfer window goes.
Porto was how many years ago na lol. How can one still be holding on to achievements that long when the the world has evolved? Times have changed, people have changed, players don't come same way they used to again. Expectations have changed too. You can't bet a dollar on Mou doing a Porto in any average European club this year, next year or 20 years to come.

My point is that shouldn't be a basis anymore. Chances of that happening again is below 0.1%. Mourinho is our coach and he'll probably be for the next two years but he has had enough time to influence things. Let's just see how the transfer goes
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 1:00pm On May 25, 2018
Let me enjoy these tasty tears with some chocolate cake...... grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:06pm On May 25, 2018
Godwindanielboy:
Sanchez still adapting, Bailly: injury or bench, Lindelof: not mou type of player(aggresiveness = zero) remember John terry, Matic fits mou's style of play, pogba: not ready to listen to his coach. So that explains it. All mou signing i rate are sanchez(defends just like willian), matic(fits mou style) and lukaku(hardworking). The above are not in their best form either cos they are adapting or the player around them are performing less. Mou always praised lukaku(sergeant) and matic. Why? . The 'basic criteria' in playing in mou's team is hardwork and being able to track back. That is the situation with Martial and Mkhi. See my fellow utd fans, we can't sack mou so also the board for now. And he loves playing defensive football, accept and adapt. Mou never adapt to a team history or way of play, so since he will continue next season, let us adapt to him while he stays.
Let's see who comes in and who goes out by the end of this transfer window
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 1:06pm On May 25, 2018
eph12:

Porto was how many years ago na lol. How can one still be holding on to achievements that long when the the world has evolved? Times have changed, people have changed, players don't come same way they used to again. Expectations have changed too. You can't bet a dollar on Mou doing a Porto in any average European club this year, next year or 20 years to come.

My point is that shouldn't be a basis anymore. Chances of that happening again is below 0.1%. Mourinho is our coach and he'll probably be for the next two years but he has had enough time to influence things. Let's just see how the transfer goes

You seems to have misunderstand what I meant there bro eph, what I was trying to point out is you were using the new managers coming through like Sarri and co to judge Mou, so I took you back to when Mou also started his coaching career. What I’m trying to let you see is that what you said those guys are doing, Mou did it 14-15years ago.

We will see how this transfer window will turn out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 25, 2018
Fred speaking about his playing style:
Good thing I got Tite in the last practice ... I think I fit in the middle where I need to. I play both as second driver, and first, I played as a point guard this season. For me it is indifferent. Whatever he needs I’ll be ready, I want to be able to help in the field. In whatever position he needs I will be at his disposal. Where he puts me, I’ll do my best. Opposite of Pogba.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 25, 2018
Fred 'honoured' by United interest

It is an honour to get the attention of the great coaches of
Europe, those of Manchester and of the Brazil national team. I
think I have a vitality on the pitch, I am versatile, I can play in
some middle positions. Some coaches need this, call attention.
It’s an important point for me. The versatility, the quality,
good pass. I think all this draws the attention of some
coaches.
‘ Source: MEN

(1) (2) (3) ... (5600) (5601) (5602) (5603) (5604) (5605) (5606) ... (14148) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: patrickmuf(m), maik99(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.