Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,931 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5605) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8727266 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5602) (5603) (5604) (5605) (5606) (5607) (5608) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:53am On May 26, 2018
MRTA7:

Would have thought Liverpool are signing players for free and not paying them any money. Just winning all the trophies including the world cup.
to reason for some people these days be like working in the mines of Lucania.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:15pm On May 26, 2018
elrony:

When are you getting Laumdeuter "L's and Bald Losses"

grin grin grin
grin

Tonight grin

I wan use N25 mtn night plan.. Free sturvs

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:19pm On May 26, 2018
SailorXY:
to reason for some people these days be like working in the mines of Lucania.
Just overlook some slow human beings

Everything about them reflects how they're trying to catch up to reality
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:20pm On May 26, 2018
United's successful youth coach promoted to Mourinho's back room staff

Kieran McKenna has done a fantastic job with Manchester United’s U-18s and last season guided them to the top of their league. A win over Manchester City in April confirmed them as champions with a game still left to play.

Rui Faria announced he has stepped down as the first team’s assistant and Jose Mourinho confirmed he wouldn’t be replacing him. However, reports this evening claim that McKenna has been promoted to work with Mourinho as a part of his backroom staff.

McKenna, a lifelong United fan, is living the dream and there is the hope that his more attacking style of play, which saw the U-18s score an average of three goals a game over 22 matches, can have a positive impact on the first team.

Michael Carrick has also made the step up to working with the first team as well as Sampdoria fitness coach Stefano Rapetti.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:23pm On May 26, 2018
Am I more French or Mancunian? To be honest, I’ve been how many years outside France? I am French but I’m international too. I have the passport and the French ID but the English driving licence.
I’ve been in the academy, loving the club – when you’re Mancunian once, you’re Mancunian forever.

Paul Pogba

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:17pm On May 26, 2018
I am all for a Liverpool win...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 1:36pm On May 26, 2018
^^ b4 nkor, so that you go get new weapon to attack jose.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:48pm On May 26, 2018
weedtaker:

SaintsamiGANJA grin cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:48pm On May 26, 2018
JayKayMaybachz:
grin

Tonight grin

I wan use N25 mtn night plan.. Free sturvs

Okay brah
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 2:18pm On May 26, 2018
weedtaker:

Boss boss grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 2:28pm On May 26, 2018
Scenes if klopp eventually wins the ucl tonight... Oh it's gonna be bad for the "mourinho fanboys"... cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jemi7: 2:36pm On May 26, 2018
elrony:

SaintsamiGANJA grin cheesy grin

On a codeine diet, Weedtaker ti wa online
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 3:20pm On May 26, 2018
MoR2:
“As a player, would you prefer to go to a team where they’re playing the kind of football Klopp is and winning the Champions League? Of course you would.
“You’d much prefer that to going to Man United where they’re playing boring, negative football.
“Most people I speak to say the title next season is going to be between Manchester City and Liverpool.

Any player joining United seems to go there for the money and no more for the prestige.

Bullshît. Arrant nonsense. How many titles have Klopp won since Mourinho came to United? The same Loserfool some people expected this season's title battle to be between them and City finished below us. Tell the author to shut tha fùck up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 3:25pm On May 26, 2018
MoR2:

tell that to Paul ince if you ever see him your life time.
And you're telling it to us who will never see you in our lifetime?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 3:34pm On May 26, 2018
sinizia:

Bullshît. Arrant nonsense. How many titles have Klopp won since Mourinho came to United? The same Loserfool some people expected this season's title battle to be between them and City finished below us. Tell the author to shut tha fùck up.
titles are important, but the topic of discussion in that post was longevity of style.

even united fans don't want mou to stay. the few technical gifted players in united seem to suffer from his "title" winning system. but if it's mou's model of football man u want to embrace then good *uck to them grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 4:00pm On May 26, 2018
Hmm

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 26, 2018
JayKayMaybachz:
@Funlord, Ibime, Nihilistjnr

Go get Pusha T's new album, DAYTONA.

Shiit slaps.. Crazy album.. All production done by Yeezy

Favourite track.. Pusha T and Rick Ross - Hard Piano.. Shii be lit

Wack Artiste...Nigga been selling Crack for 3 decades, he still can't buy a mansion, Nigga been rapping for 3 decades he was still dragging Spot with Dbanj at Good Music.

No wonder Drake ended him on Duppy Freestyle.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 26, 2018
JayKayMaybachz:
✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ �

Wanna get ASAP Rocky Testing album too

Now that s a G.O.O.D album no pun intended.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:37pm On May 26, 2018
If you like cry, I am all for a Liverpool win...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 6:38pm On May 26, 2018
patrickmuf:
If you like cry, I am all for a Liverpool win...

5K says Liverpool lose.

Deal?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:47pm On May 26, 2018
MRTA7:

Would have thought Liverpool are signing players for free and not paying them any money. Just winning all the trophies including the world cup.

"Would have thought Liverpool are signing players for free and not paying them any money"
I will remind you when your folk keep stammering that it was money that made City to win
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:55pm On May 26, 2018
Vanquay:

Wack Artiste...Nigga been selling Crack for 3 decades, he still can't buy a mansion, Nigga been rapping for 3 decades he was still dragging Spot with Dbanj at Good Music.

No wonder Drake ended him on Duppy Freestyle.
Pusha T is good brov..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:09pm On May 26, 2018
Jemi7:

On a codeine diet, Weedtaker ti wa online

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:11pm On May 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

"Would have thought Liverpool are signing players for free and not paying them any money"
I will remind you when your folk keep stammering that it was money that made City to win

Where's the UCL past 10 winners List!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:12pm On May 26, 2018
elrony:

Man Utd has not won the CL in 10yrs

Yes or No
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:14pm On May 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

Man Utd has not won the CL in 10yrs

Yes or No

Show or the last 10 winners.... you can't ? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:21pm On May 26, 2018
I no want make Madrid win am back to back to back. I still no want make pool win am too. Roma too fork up.

Na just too hope for a great game and somehow UEFA cancel this year UCL tournament for doping reason by the two finalist.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:29pm On May 26, 2018
elrony:

You will get your list after today's match, be patient
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 7:40pm On May 26, 2018
What's UEFA plan bringing all this ladies to come perform Because Ronaldo love girls and salah is a virgin abi..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:10pm On May 26, 2018
Liverpool have the upper hand so far.
Good game plan.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:11pm On May 26, 2018
This guy don murder Salah
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 8:21pm On May 26, 2018
This same back flick that gave Herrera injury shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (5602) (5603) (5604) (5605) (5606) (5607) (5608) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Oasis007(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.