Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,605 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5624) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8739535 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5621) (5622) (5623) (5624) (5625) (5626) (5627) ... (14150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
I think Fred is coming to take Herrera's place in the team...Carrick will be replaced by Pereira if he remains with us...McTonimay should replace Fellaini...
For cup games against less fancied opponents, I'd like to see a midfield of Herrera - McTonimay - Pereira...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Adisaowalla: 3:49pm On Jun 02, 2018
sinizia:

I understand your point now and also share your sentiment except that while I know that Carrick and Fellaini are non-starters, Fred or any other DM who will bought at £50m will replace them but not to be a bench warmer.

Like you said, he'll be in the starting line-up until he doesn't justify being a permanent name in our match days starting line-ups. I think Mourinho will go for a double DM partnership of Matic and the new DM or a 433 formation where both Pogba, the new DM and Matic gets to start.

Pogba should watch it, though, because I see a pained Mourinho who's out to bench the fůckever one is, if the player is going to derail our season. Mourinho had been soundly criticised, and any unserious player, Pogba inclusive, will be benched next season.

You are right....

I have a feeling Mourihno is getting frustrated (albeit on code) with Pogba's inconsistencies and in typical fashion, wouldn't mind ruffling a few feathers next season (which might be his last at the club).
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 5:00pm On Jun 02, 2018
eph12:

Is that not the cup that qualifies one for yorupa? Why would we need it?
Just shurup and accept the fact that you need it man undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 5:01pm On Jun 02, 2018
All man utd players in England squad r now enemies.Go eagles!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 5:09pm On Jun 02, 2018
Oasis007:

grin

Come on the Eagles Thread jhoor! You gonna catch a lot of Fun there!
On my way Ogbeni....

They better win o..

Cos the trolling no go be here
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:19pm On Jun 02, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Just shurup and accept the fact that you need it man undecided
Yes sir cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by crazypencils20: 5:25pm On Jun 02, 2018
Cahill of all people smh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 5:49pm On Jun 02, 2018
Please what exactly are Joel Obi's strenghts? Dude is bang average!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 5:51pm On Jun 02, 2018
These guys wan disgrace me for office on Monday. SMH undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 5:51pm On Jun 02, 2018
Onazi too is just a waste of space. Thank God we have Ndidi.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Adisaowalla: 5:56pm On Jun 02, 2018
this our keeper na raffia basket oh

Black Karius

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 5:57pm On Jun 02, 2018
This team is trash.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 6:01pm On Jun 02, 2018
MRTA7:
This team is trash.

Looking like our worst world cup team ever.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 6:02pm On Jun 02, 2018
Let me laugh small before I type. Buwahahahaha hahahahaha haha. grin grin grin

So I decided to watch the SE after more than a year of not watching them because they always disappoint me with their amateur football. And here I'm again being proven right in my decision of not wasting my team on this team.

Our attack is blunt. The midfield is nothing to write home about. I saw Onazi being jittery with the ball immediately he was under tiny pressure. He couldn't even shield the opponent for a second with his hand before finding his team-mate to pass. Immediately he was closed down he lost possession.

Our defence nko? LMAO. I don die. I'm not even talking of the amateur defending by Balogun to allow Sterling through on goal when he'd have stayed at his back giving him no space to turn.

I'm talking about the goal itself. In the build up to the goal, when our players were marking the England players before the taking of the corner, I noticed the most childish piece of defending I've seen for the first time in over 10 years. Dele Alli was in front of our keeper disturbing and putting him under pressure. Now, this is a normal move from players during corners, but I expected one of our players to mark Alli and keep pushing him away with his body as it's normally done on order to give the keeper the freedom to see the ball and react appropriately. Rather none of our players went to help the keeper. I was screaming when I saw this waaaaaay before Trippier took that kick. And just as I was screaming, Trippier took it and Dele up till that point was still distracting our keeper and nobody helped him out thereby making sure he's distracted before Cahill headed in the ball.

To say I'm disappointed is an understatement. For those of you still on the SE hype, my question is; are these the amateur players y'all have been hyping and hopefully on? These bunch of farmers? Buwahahahaha. Please accept my condolence in advance. grin grin

Abeg, let me keep supporting Portugal jare. No time to waste time on these overhyped championship players.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 6:04pm On Jun 02, 2018
slimghost:
Onazi too is just a waste of space. Thank God we have Ndidi.

How on earth was he even considered? LWKMD. grin

Are these these SE you guys boast with? This 3SC feeders?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by crazypencils20: 6:04pm On Jun 02, 2018
sinizia:
Let me laugh small before I type. Buwahahahaha hahahahaha haha. grin grin grin

So I decided to watch the SE after more than a year of not watching them because they always disappoint me with their amateur football. And here I'm again being proven right in my decision of not wasting my team on this team.

Our attack is blunt. The midfield is nothing to write home about. I saw Onazi being jittery with the ball immediately he was under tiny pressure. He couldn't even shield the opponent for a second with his hand before finding his team-mate to pass. Immediately he was closed down he lost possession.

Our defence nko? LMAO. I don die. I'm not even talking of the amateur defending by Balogun to allow Sterling through on goal when he'd have stayed at his back giving him no space to turn.

I'm talking about the goal itself. In the build up to the goal, when our players were marking the England players before the taking of the corner, I noticed the most childish piece of defending I've seen for the first time in over 10 years. Dele Alli was in front of our keeper disturbing and putting him under pressure. Now, this is a normal move from players during corners, but I expected one of our players to mark Alli and keep pushing him away with his body as it's normally done on order to give the keeper the freedom to see the ball and react appropriately. Rather none of our players went to help the keeper. I was screaming when I saw this waaaaaay before Trippier took that kick. And just as I was screaming, Trippier took it and Dele up till that point was still distracting our keeper and nobody helped him out thereby making sure he's distracted before Cahill headed in the ball.

To say I'm disappointed is an understatement. For those of you still on the SE hype, my question is; are these the amateur players y'all have been hyping and hopefully on? These bunch of farmers? Buwahahahaha. Please accept my condolence in advance. grin grin

Abeg, let me keep supporting Portugal jare. No time to waste time on these overhyped championship players.

Please redirect to the official SE thread, make them use you shine. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 6:07pm On Jun 02, 2018
slimghost:
Please what exactly are Joel Obi's strenghts? Dude is bang average!

The dude on braids, right? He looked like the vulcaniser down my street. He has zero understanding of anything about the round leather game. I was thinking Akpororo has taken control of our midfield. LMAO. These fûckers are earning salaries? Buhari, is this not kwaruption? grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2018
I'm just seeing the replay again. The keeper was marking Alli till Cahill headed the ball. This should be the work of one of our players. I saw this goal coming from a mile away. How useless can a team be? They don't even know a single rule in corner-kick defending. LMAO. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2018
crazypencils20:

Please redirect to the official SE thread, make them use you shine. cheesy

That enclave for low intelligence maniacs riding the cøcks of one another while being led by a blabber mouth bytch? No thanks!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 6:16pm On Jun 02, 2018
Make una just go that super eagles thread. Water Don dey find him level.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 6:21pm On Jun 02, 2018
Where are those praising Rohr? I was befuddled that Nigerians were praising a coach that made a washed up Chinese league alumini our captain.

Imagine a serious minded coach playing Mikel and making him captain? I even saw the name of Echejile on the bench. So the guy is still a footballer?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2018
Unlimited22:
Make una just go that super eagles thread. Water Don dey find him level.

Go there go do wetin? Debate football with ill-mannered rascals still sitting for JAMB?

If you want to lose your IQ debating them, I wish you good luck.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 6:24pm On Jun 02, 2018
sinizia:

Go there go do wetin? Debate football with ill-mannered rascals still sitting for JAMB?

If you want to lose your IQ debating them, I wish you good luck.
Nah, just go laugh them.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by crazypencils20: 6:28pm On Jun 02, 2018
grin grin grin grin that thread ehn
sinizia:

That enclave for low intelligence maniacs riding the cøcks of one another while being led by a blabber mouth bytch? No thanks!!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 6:30pm On Jun 02, 2018
Thank God Ndidi is available. Thunder will fire Rohr if Onazi so much as play a second of football once the mundial kicks off.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 6:37pm On Jun 02, 2018
If these England players play like this during the WC, top sides will destroy them. Their defence is very error prone. I don't see the high expectations some pundits placed on them. They will disappoint as usual. All names, no style.

Smalling should view his exclusion as a thing of joy, because one of those defenders will be scapegoated once WC starts.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chic2pimp(m): 6:44pm On Jun 02, 2018
sinizia:
If these England players play like this during the WC, top sides will destroy them. Their defence is very error prone. I don't see the high expectations some pundits placed on them. They will disappoint as usual. All names, no style.

Smalling should view his exclusion as a thing of joy, because one of those defenders will be scapegoated once WC starts.

There is no high expectation on this English side. Not from the English press anyways. Infact this is the lest amount of hype an English Worldcup side has gotten in years.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 6:48pm On Jun 02, 2018
Rashford, oh no
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2018
obainojazz:
Rashford, oh no
Them Don score?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 6:54pm On Jun 02, 2018
sinizia:

The dude on braids, right? He looked like the vulcaniser down my street. He has zero understanding of anything about the round leather game. I was thinking Akpororo has taken control of our midfield. LMAO. These fûckers are earning salaries? Buhari, is this not kwaruption? grin grin

lmao!!!! Wicked!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2018
chic2pimp:

There is no high expectation on this English side. Not from the English press anyways. Infact this is the lest amount of hype an English Worldcup side has gotten in years.
They know they have a wack team. I mean, come on. Cahill, Jones and Stones as centre backs?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 6:57pm On Jun 02, 2018
Unlimited22:

Them Don score?
no, Rashford entered. You no dey even watch am.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5621) (5622) (5623) (5624) (5625) (5626) (5627) ... (14150) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ellexy, KingTom(m), kizolo(m), Jokerman(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.