Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8796333 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8200) (8201) (8202) (8203) (8204) (8205) (8206) ... (14183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by damola44(m): 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
Nawa o, this board no even waste time.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
Manchester United's move for Jadon Sancho has hit a snag with Borussia Dortmund refusing to lower their £108m valuation, and wanting £90m upfront. United are considering alternatives as they consider Dortmund's price too high in the current market.

- Sky
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
cry

Teenagers ffs!

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:41pm On Aug 08, 2020
Oasis007:
cry

Teenagers ffs!

Mengi and Greenwood. Na so e suppose be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
afrodoc2:

Mengi and Greenwood. Na so e suppose be.

Hope to see more of him (Mengi) in the Europa League. He seems cool-headed and solid on the Ball.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by johnmathew7867(m): 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
Oasis007:
Manchester United's move for Jadon Sancho has hit a snag with Borussia Dortmund refusing to lower their £108m valuation, and wanting £90m upfront. United are considering alternatives as they consider Dortmund's price too high in the current market.

- Sky

They should sign him fast or risking loosing him to mancity
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
Oasis007:

Hope to see more of him (Mengi) in the Europa League. He seems cool-headed and solid on the Ball.

He is good on the ball, quick, and very strong physically. He has displayed great leadership and maturity in his game also.

My main concern is that he is not the tallest of CBs. Hopefully that won’t be an issue especially if he adds a couple of inches.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
Oasis007:

Not going to happen i am afraid. Ole is going to use his first team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
afrodoc2:

He is good on the ball, quick, and very strong physically. He has displayed great leadership and maturity in his game also.

My main concern is that he is not the tallest of CBs. Hopefully that won’t be an issue especially if he adds a couple of inches.

grin

He can deputize for AWB, since TFM has failed us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
afrodoc2:

Not going to happen i am afraid. Ole is going to use his first team.

Yep, it's unlikely to happen. Hopefully he's gonna get his chance next Season and seizes it like Williams.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
johnmathew7867:

grin

You fit open gofundme for am? Make we help Ed arrange Mulla to get am.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
Oasis007:

grin

He can deputize for AWB, since TFM has failed us.

He is a CB. Ethan Laird and Brandon Williams are the ones that should deputize for AWB.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 2:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
damola44:

Juve might go for Poch.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by damola44(m): 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
MRTA7:

Juve might go for Poch.
Barcelona are linked to him too,let's see how it goes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 2:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
Arsenal don get greenwood. Good with both left and right. cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
damola44:

Anyone with a sense of football knows that Sarri had no tactics in that team.

He was probably overwhelmed by the amount of quality players available to him, and basically left them to play how they felt like.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
damola44:

Barcelona are linked to him too,let's see how it goes.
Poch hates barca, he's pro espanyol. He won't come to us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 4:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
GloryIsaac:

He was probably overwhelmed by the amount of quality players available to him, and basically left them to play how they felt like.
I watched the last minutes of the game and I was amazed at how they managed to win the league.
Italian League na dirty.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
timay:

The money that Ed paid to those blogs for transfer PR has expired, he's yet to renew it for this month grin

Lmao. Where is the lie? Smh.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by damola44(m): 6:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
postdigger:

Poch hates barca, he's pro espanyol. He won't come to us.
Seems juve had a plan all along.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by damola44(m): 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
GloryIsaac:

No doubt, the players were not in sync. Mostly disjointed, each player was left to play their personal individual game.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
odizeey:

I watched the last minutes of the game and I was amazed at how they managed to win the league.
Italian League na dirty.

It’s pure individual brilliance.

Even while watching yesterday’s match, I just thought of the fact that if Juve wins the UCL with this individual style of football, some trolls will say Sarri has won Champions League & Europa League, so he’s elite grin

I watched some Serie A matches recently (after lockdown) and it was all individual performance, especially from Dybala.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
MRTA7:

Juve might go for Poch.

Poch upgrading from Sonaldo to Ronaldo, a match made in heaven.

With more quality available to Poch, he might finally get something.

Ps: Saw it’s Pirlo coming in. Fingers crossed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 8:18pm On Aug 08, 2020
Zidane, Ole, Arteta, Parker, Lampard, Pirlo...

Can't wait for Man City to replace Pep with Stephen Ireland

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
GloryIsaac:

Even while watching yesterday’s match, I just thought of the fact that if Juve wins the UCL with this individual style of football, some trolls will say Sarri has won Champions League & Europa League, so he’s elite grin

I watched some Serie A matches recently (after lockdown) and it was all individual performance, especially from Dybala.

Coach wen no dey calm down go go back to square one.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ravioli:
Zidane, Ole, Arteta, Parker, Lampard, Pirlo...

Can't wait for Man City to replace Pep with Stephen Ireland

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 11:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
You are right bro most match juve won is base on individual brilliance even yesterday own
GloryIsaac:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 8:44am On Aug 09, 2020
Oasis007:

grin

You fit open gofundme for am? Make we help Ed arrange Mulla to get am.
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 8:46am On Aug 09, 2020
johnmathew7867:

I've heard this before, where? I can't place my finger on it grin I know I've heard this before. Eureka!!!! I heard it from Donetsk in the hinterland where a certain Brazilian was involved, do quick sign before Pep sign, do quick sign before Pep sign. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 10:57am On Aug 09, 2020
grin waiting for Sancho announcement grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chrisus(m): 11:16am On Aug 09, 2020
Love this picture

Carrington boys

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 11:20am On Aug 09, 2020
Why did Angel Gomes leave Man utd just to sign for Lille who in turn sent him on loan. Why can't h just extend his contract at Man Utd and let them send him on loan. At least a team like Man Utd will send him to a better team in Championship as a United product instead of Portugal. Anyway Goodluck to him sha.

It is the little decisions like this that can change the course the career of a youngster. I hope his decision will turn out good for him sha

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8200) (8201) (8202) (8203) (8204) (8205) (8206) ... (14183) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.