Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (881) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8724099 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 5:49pm On Aug 17, 2014
elampiro: Afrodoc what makes Rooney short passes poor? You have also bought into that fallacy?

Don't tell me you haven't noticed Rooney can't play intricate one-two passes around the opponent's box.

Don't tell me your love for Rooney has blinded you this badly?? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2014
Dadehmola:

Don't tell me you haven't noticed Rooney can't play intricate one-two passes round the opponent's box.

It is a fallacy o, don't buy into it grin

I dislike all these protracted Rooney arguments but it is a truth universally acknowledged that Rooney has never mastered the art of the WEIGHTED GROUND PASS.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:54pm On Aug 17, 2014
afrodoc: [/b]

It is statements like the first highlighted that makes it seem like the whole world is against you.Bought into what fallacy? Since you know it is my opinion why are you saying i bought into a fallacy?

So everybody who does not agree with you has been brainwashed? So you are the only person God has given the gift of original thought? It just shows your level of enlightenment(or lack of it).

Your opinion. How did he do it with Januzaj last season. Welbeck. In those goals.

How did he do it with Fletcher and co in the preseason?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:58pm On Aug 17, 2014
Dadehmola:

Don't tell me you haven't noticed Rooney can't play intricate one-two passes around the opponent's box.

So who can? RVP or Chicha or Kagawa?

Man United is not playing well enough to create chances and it affects everyone.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 5:58pm On Aug 17, 2014
elampiro:

Your opinion. How did he do it with Januzaj last season. Welbeck. In those goals.

How did he do it with Fletcher and co in the preseason?

Go look for Coogar, i am not he whom you seek cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 5:59pm On Aug 17, 2014
Dadehmola:

Shots fired?

So Elamps had eyes but cannot see?

Elampiro, Dahdemola just sent out 2 speculative shots in your direction...

Elampiro you need to preejaculate on this beef...Pull out early and buss!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2014
elampiro:

So who can? RVP or Chicha or Kagawa?

Man United is not playing well enough to create chances and it affects everyone.

On his day, the Japanese is the master of the craft.

Elampiro, you really need to start accepting rooney's shortcomings - the obvious ones in particular.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 6:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
Dadehmola:
Elampiro, you really need to start accepting rooney's shortcomings, the obvious ones in particular.

I can't believe this man is dissing Rooney like this o...

This is not constructive criticism, this is malicious ayagayagayo behaviour...

Very Cabal-ish.

Elamps do something na?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 6:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
Nihilist:

Shots fired?

So Elamps had eyes but cannot see?

Elampiro, Dahdemola just sent out 2 speculative shots in your direction...

Elampiro you need to preejaculate on this beef...Pull out early and buss!!!

cheesy grin cheesy

Oniranu olosi
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 6:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
In the absence of violence, I dey go crash jare. angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2014
raumdeuter:
When has Bayern spent 30m on an 18yr old Left Back like Shaw?

Why not list the total amount you have spent and the total amount Bayern has in ANY season and lets compare

you have bought loads in the last 5 seasons. if we tabulate the net spend, you would be way higher than united. i am looking at your purchases and i am thinking bayern have underachieved.

€40m - javi martinez
€37m - mario goetze
€30m - mario gomez
€28m - manuel neuer
€25m - thiago alacantra
€24m - arjen robben

there are several < €20m signings too and it's not like you sell big. you have never sold any player more than £30m like united did with ronaldo(£80m) so what the heck are you on about?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Purist(m): 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2014
Is it just me or does Nihilist spend more time on the United thread than on Chelsea's? lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:12pm On Aug 17, 2014
Dadehmola:

Elampiro, you really need to start accepting rooney's shortcomings - the obvious ones in particular.

On a good day? Where has there ever been a good day for Kagawa?

Short pass is not Rooney's problem. He's more adventurous with all his passes, and the error rate will be higher as a result.

Rooney short passes are bad, his first touch poor. Yet a world class coach made him a captain.

Rooney is a zillion mile ahead of RVP in 1-2 play. No one says that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 6:14pm On Aug 17, 2014
Purist: Is it just me or does Nihilist spend more time on the United thread than on Chelsea's? lipsrsealed

LOL.
Chelsea thread was the fun joint until Elampiro came to diametrically oppose Coogar,so now this thread is the place to be. Don't mind Nihilist he is just an omo jaiye jaiye

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2014
Purist: Is it just me or does Nihilist spend more time on the United thread than on Chelsea's? lipsrsealed

What other thread outside the politics sections offers this much entertainment value?

Don't flatter yourself though, without the Coogar v Elampiro/Nyabinghi rivalry, there would be very little traffic on here...

I can't remember a single thing of interest that you've posted in your 7 years of activity....

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 6:22pm On Aug 17, 2014
Nihilist:

What other thread outside the politics sections offers this much entertainment value?

Don't flatter yourself though, without the Coogar v Elampiro/Nyabinghi rivalry, there would be very little traffic on here...

I can't remember a single thing of interest that you've posted in your 7 years of activity....

what? What? shots fired,shots fired shocked

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 6:26pm On Aug 17, 2014
chrisley024: Your nightmare grin Vidal to United

Which nightmare? angry

Make una buy am 1st now! grin tongue grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 6:28pm On Aug 17, 2014
Nihilist:

Wicked... grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Purist(m): 6:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
Nihilist:

Manchester United threads have always had the highest number of pages in this section before Elampiro found his way here.

Nihilist:

LOL. I see I hit a nerve there. Anyways, sheathe your sword, GustavoFring. I actually enjoy your posts here, so that wasn't exactly a dig at you - just an observation. Worry less about me, as I'm more of a spectator around here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 6:33pm On Aug 17, 2014
elampiro:

On a good day? Where has there ever been a good day for Kagawa?

Short pass is not Rooney's problem. He's more adventurous with all his passes, and the error rate will be higher as a result.

Rooney short passes are bad, his first touch poor. Yet a world class coach made him a captain.

Rooney is a zillion mile ahead of RVP in 1-2 play. No one says that.

Okay You are correct.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
Nihilist: In the absence of violence, I dey go crash jare. angry angry

you should go to bed!
you talk a lot of good game yourself but a cursory glance at your posts on this thread reeks of dïck-riding elampawa.

it's funny you accuse starboard as mr echo when all you do is ride elampawa's dïck like benz. i doubt there's ever been a debate where you are opposite elampawa's views.

if he says rooney is the best player in the world, you are on that side. i have never seen you oppose any of his views. you are his yes-man, you even fight his battles for him sometimes when the heat is intense.

before you throw stones, check yourself too!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2014
coogar:

you should go to bed!
you talk a lot of good game yourself but a cursory glance at your posts on this thread reeks of dïck-riding elampawa.

it's funny you accuse starboard as mr echo when all you do is ride elampawa's dïck like benz. i doubt there's ever been a debate where you are opposite elampawa's views.

if he says rooney is the best player in the world, you are on that side. i have never seen you oppose any of his views. you are his yes-man, you even fight his battles for him sometimes when the heat is intense.

Wicked... grin shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by debosky(m): 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
coogar:

wasn't he your highest outlay on a midfielder when he was bought? not even arshavin cost as much so as far as arsenal's little budget are concerned, santi was a marquee signing....

alexis na midfielder jare.......in the mould of david silva, nasri, ozil, kagawa or mata. even your FPL recognises him as a midfielder. fact remains the midfield has been united's blind spot for aeons & they need to pump funds into their midfield. if we spend £100m on our midfield, it won't be excessive.

What about Mata at £37m? Isn't he marquee enough? cheesy

When you add 29+37+27, aren't you hitting the £100m?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
coogar:

you have bought loads in the last 5 seasons. if we tabulate the net spend, you would be way higher than united. i am looking at your purchases and i am thinking bayern have underachieved.

€40m - javi martinez
€37m - mario goetze
€30m - mario gomez
€28m - manuel neuer
€25m - thiago alacantra
€24m - arjen robben

Herrera - €36
Mata - €44m
Fellaini - €32m
Shaw - €37
Van Persie - €30
De gea- €20
Jones - €20

I am looking at your gross spend and I see that man Utd is failing since every season you spend more than Bayern yet fail 4/5 seasons to surpass Bayern in the CL, You can add this season to it to make 5 out of 6 seasons Bayern has surpassed you in CL finishing place

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
coogar:
you should go to bed!

Canons have been shot!!

grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2014
coded01:
Wicked... grin shocked grin

honestly, these people would conjure any lie & run with it like it's a factual statement.

no one has engaged me more in a debate like starboard. our valencia/nani debate was 24/7 for an entire summer in 2012 circa. we had another hot debate that led to several bans when we appointed moyes. we even had a big bust-up with the signings of de gea & van persie and the performance of ashley young ever since united signed him.

the evidence are on the early pages of this same thread. starboard is my greatest adversary on this section. at least he knows his stuff & backs them up with evidence & factual statistics unlike amodu shuaibu's protege who canvasses for support & will play the victimhood card like a sissy!

elampawa has threatened to leave this forum more than 21 times & he's yet to carry out his threat - is that who i should take serious? in the concrete streets i was raised - men are trained to mean what they say & say what they mean! i don't need anyone's support to air my opinion. i can take the entire forum on a debate and win.

enough of this reckless accusation about echo & bullshyte - this is a faceless forum.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2014
coogar:

honestly, these people would conjure any lie & run with it like it's a factual statement.

no one has engaged me more in a debate like starboard. our valencia/nani debate was 24/7 for an entire summer in 2012 circa. we had another hot debate that led to several bans when we appointed moyes. we even had a big bust-up with the signings of de gea & van persie and the performance of ashley young ever since united signed him.

the evidence are on the early pages of this same thread. starboard is my greatest adversary on this section. at least he knows his stuff & backs them up with evidence & factual statistics unlike amodu shuaibu's protege who canvasses for support & will play the victimhood card like a sissy!

elampawa has threatened to leave this forum more than 21 times & he's yet to carry out his threat - is that who i should take serious? in the concrete streets i was raised - men are trained to mean what they say & say what they mean! i don't need anyone's support to air my opinion. i can take the entire forum on a debate and win.

enough of this reckless accusation about echo & bullshyte - this is a faceless forum.

You are right! wink

Carry on bro! cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2014
This is becoming more like a free for all i.e Royal Rumble LOL

I just going to relax and enjoy all the posts,once i am thorough watching Fareed Zakaria GPS smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2014
raumdeuter:
Herrera - €36
Mata - €44m
Fellaini - €32m
Shaw - €37
Van Persie - €30
De gea- €20
Jones - €20

dayokanu, don't use mallam danladi's calculator to work some fraudulent arithmetic here. where did you get these values from? which foreign exchange ratio are you using to arrive at this value?

I am looking at your gross spend and I see that man Utd is failing since every season you spend more than Bayern yet fail 4/5 seasons to surpass Bayern in the CL, You can add this season to it to make 5 out of 6 seasons Bayern has surpassed you in CL finishing place

i said it - dayo cannot engage in a debate without being fraudulent. so you looked at the gross spend & ignored the gross purchase? i argued net spend with you, not gross purchase.

if i have £100 & spend £90, i am poorer than someone that has £50 & spent £10. the balance is the key, not the value of the purchase.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2014
coogar:

you should go to bed!

shocked shocked shocked

Are you by any chance referring to honorable Gustavo as a reverse cowgirl ??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2014
afrodoc: This is becoming more like a free for all i.e Royal Rumble LOL

I just going to relax and enjoy all the posts, once i am thorough watching Fareed Zakaria GPS smiley

So you sef dey hear that lady wey dey talk invention things... grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2014
Dadehmola:

shocked shocked shocked

Are you by any chance referring to honorable Gustavo as a reverse cowgirl ??
lol. Shots fired indeed grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: lekkie073(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.