Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (903) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8673308 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) ... (14141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 11:32am On Aug 23, 2014
RuuDie:

I can... and I will keep saying it till the day I am vindicated!

Yeah right... the Almighty LVG --- turning wingers to defenders, offering huge sums of cash + players in exchange for just 1 player --- that is some morale-booster. The same one never man enough to take responsibility for anything unless its a victory . And yes of course, the much regaled 3-5-2 with slow, walking-pace tippy-tappy that only works with 'select' teams outside the EPL.
Talk about "mistake signings", two of 'em are in OT receiving crash courses in the medical profession... and by the way, isn't he reported to have training methods far gruesome than that of Moyes!?
Yep, I saw how so confident and assured he was when he "practised what he preached" by sticking to the "master tiki-taka 352" against the swans to the death!

As far as I'm concerned LVG is a mistake... an attempt to appease 'restless', SAF-era fans like you!

Please which era of fan are you? Dave Sexton, Ron Atkinson or David Moyes? grin
From your words n tone i suspect u r a moyes era fan. Well sorry but we don't accept or settle for mediocrity at United.
When crystal palace or wrexham appoint david moyes you can decamp to join him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 11:42am On Aug 23, 2014
I hope these rumors of welbeck leaving are just rumors o...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 11:52am On Aug 23, 2014
leggo: I hope these rumors of welbeck leaving are just rumors o...
they have to be.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2014
Hope we won't sell Welbeck for less than £20m. We also have to learn to make money off our players.

Welbeck might be asking to leave because United is no helping him to grow into a good centre forward due to the competition there. He was the better player between he and Sturridge, but Sturridge was given full opportunity to make all his mistakes at LIverpool and develop into a complete centre forward.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
* It looks like United don't want to pay too much for Vidal. I think the club considers his fee as too high.

* Di Maria rumoured to have told Rojo he wants to join Man United.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2014
elampiro: * It looks like United don't want to pay too much for Vidal. I think the club considers his fee as too high.

* Di Maria rumoured to have told Rojo he wants to join Man United.
lol.. did they , the media, tap their phones?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 5:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
If you vex too much, "IKILL" yourself!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2014
leggo: I hope these rumors of welbeck leaving are just rumors o...

he's been told he's free to leave. van gaal feels he's surplus to requirements.

we should get a strong attacking side tomorrow. van persie & anderson are among the travelling squad!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
Goodison park!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:23pm On Aug 23, 2014
chrisley024: Goodison park!

Interesting.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:27pm On Aug 23, 2014
Who is looking for a lucrative job?

Big salary

Yes, it's for real.

Ebola: Dearth of volunteers persist in Lagos despite N60,000 daily pay, insurance

on August 23, 2014 at 12:00 am in Headlines

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/ebola-dearth-volunteers-persist-lagos-despite-n60000-daily-pay-insurance/

Ukwu!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:28pm On Aug 23, 2014
coogar:

he's been told he's free to leave. van gaal feels he's surplus to requirements.

we should get a strong attacking side tomorrow. van persie & anderson are among the travelling squad!
If he's leaving and Chicha is also leaving, then it's either we're switching to 4-3-3 or Di maria is coming.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
elampiro: Who is looking for a lucrative job?

Big salary

Yes, it's for real.

Ebola: Dearth of volunteers persist in Lagos despite N60,000 daily pay, insurance

on August 23, 2014 at 12:00 am in Headlines

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/ebola-dearth-volunteers-persist-lagos-despite-n60000-daily-pay-insurance/

Ukwu!!!
200k and I'm there
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2014
chrisley024: If he's leaving and Chicha is also leaving, then it's either we're switching to 4-3-3 or Di maria is coming.

you are still after di maria? grin
it's not happening, bro. van gaal doesn't fancy him. to be perfectly honest, i don't think he's all that too. he's a passenger in a very good side. di maria is at n'zogbia's level.

for instance, look at the ozil in madrid. he was netting an average of 25 assists every season there. has he been able to produce such here in the premier league? if young goes to that madrid side, he would cop 30 league assists easily.

central midfield & the defence is our problem. we don't have any problem attacking wise if the defence is solid. a manager builds a team from the back......not from the attack!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
chrisley024: 200k and I'm there

Good citizen. But if you no die, you go home with N6m monthly.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
How can Di Maria be a passenger when he was their 3rd best player last season?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:51pm On Aug 23, 2014
elampiro: How can Di Maria be a passenger when he was their 3rd best player last season?

he was their 4th best player - sergio ramos had a better season than di maria. then again, if di maria is that valuable, why is he being ushered out of the club?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
elampiro:

Good citizen. But if you no die, you go home with N6m monthly.

6milla shocked where's dopeJemi? Let's go and apply
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2014
coogar:

he was their 4th best player - sergio ramos had a better season than di maria. then again, if di maria is that valuable, why is he being ushered out of the club?

4th best is not a passenger.

Ibrahimovic, Robben, are some of the players who have been ushered out in clubs.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:05pm On Aug 23, 2014
elampiro:
4th best is not a passenger.

Ibrahimovic, Robben, are some of the players who have been ushered out in clubs.

and that makes all of them passengers. when robben left madrid, which madrid's attacking player can you say robben was better than?

ibrahimovic was a surplus to requirement at barca. they didn't even need to buy him then, it was like united buying berbatov when we had rooney, tevez & ronaldo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:11pm On Aug 23, 2014
coogar:

and that makes all of them passengers. when robben left madrid, which madrid's attacking player can you say robben was better than?

ibrahimovic was a surplus to requirement at barca. they didn't even need to buy him then, it was like united buying berbatov when we had rooney, tevez & ronaldo.

I was just letting you know that a player who isn't a regular in one team could go to another and become a ballon d'or candidate. Di Maria is not even having a bad time at Madrid as compared to the two examples I gave.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
elampiro:

I was just letting you know that a player who isn't a regular in one team could go to another and become a ballon d'or candidate. Di Maria is not even having a bad time at Madrid as compared to the two examples I gave.

ibrahimovic didn't have a bad season at barca, he just had problems with guardiola. he hated the fact that there's one rule for messi & another rule for the other players.

robben was just unlucky to be swept by the tide in madrid then. they suddenly decided to bring back the galactico era & robben's position was threatened by you know who.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:38pm On Aug 23, 2014
Fans side on facebook.

Manchester United are on the verge of signing Angel Di Maria and he will wear the #7 shirt!

* Anyone with same story?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:38pm On Aug 23, 2014
coogar:

you are still after di maria? grin
it's not happening, bro. van gaal doesn't fancy him. to be perfectly honest, i don't think he's all that too. he's a passenger in a very good side. di maria is at n'zogbia's level.

for instance, look at the ozil in madrid. he was netting an average of 25 assists every season there. has he been able to produce such here in the premier league? if young goes to that madrid side, he would cop 30 league assists easily.

central midfield & the defence is our problem. we don't have any problem attacking wise if the defence is solid. a manager builds a team from the back......not from the attack!
Di maria will be announced on or before Tuesday. cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:39pm On Aug 23, 2014
Angel Di Maria’s agent is flying to England to finalise the winger’s £56million move to Manchester United.

And now Spanish journalist Guillem Balague says the transfer is very close to being finalised, with Di Maria’s agent Jorge Mendes flying to Manchester to finalise the switch.

He says that the deal will go through in the coming days and comes after the Argentine international handed in a formal transfer request.

Di Maria has already been promised the number seven shirt at Old Trafford with only personal terms now left to be thrashed out.

[Source: Daily Mail, Metro, @GuillemBalague, Skysports]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 7:45pm On Aug 23, 2014
o ga oh!
Angel...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by n0m0705(m): 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2014
elampiro: Fans side on facebook.

Manchester United are on the verge of signing Angel Di Maria and he will wear the #7 shirt!

* Anyone with same story?

"@SkyFootball: Angel Di Maria is to sign for Manchester United next week, according to @GuillemBalague: http:///CLBRHnLB0E http:///ZMhXKH0Z1G"
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2014
Guillem Balague ko, barayo ni. The same guy who insisted Thiago to United was a done deal. D guy is no longer as reliable as when he first started enchanting the British football journalists.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
montelik: Guillem Balague ko, barayo ni. The same guy who insisted Thiago to United was a done deal. D guy is no longer as reliable as when he first started enchanting the British football journalists.

he said ozil was going to join then too. he's a fantasist! until mark ogden of telegraph says anything or fredthered, i ain't buying into that nonsense.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 8:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
Seems like di María signing is having some legs. Still not enough. Still need defensive re-enforcements. Can't believe we're not even considering Khedira. Hell even nigel de jong will do at this stage.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2014
MrTA: Seems like di María signing is having some legs. Still not enough. Still need defensive re-enforcements. Can't believe we're not even considering Khedira. Hell even nigel de jong will do at this stage.

i will take lee cattermole or mulumbu. hell, diame will do a job.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 8:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
chrisley024: 6milla shocked where's dopeJemi? Let's go and apply

Wetin? Wetin be that

(1) (2) (3) ... (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) ... (14141) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.