Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,430 members, 7,861,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:51 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8864859 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9163) (9164) (9165) (9166) (9167) (9168) (9169) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 11:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
Again, why did we even waste money on Ighalo sef if he can't come in to rest players. Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 11:55pm On Dec 17, 2020
Elxandre:
Again, why did we even waste money on Ighalo sef if he can't come in to rest players. Na wa o

He is leaving by Jan 31. He was brought in to provide options during cup games. Since we got Cavani baba just dey train, dey fwesh and cash out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 11:57pm On Dec 17, 2020
Expert17:

Naaahh, Maguire and Henderson share the blame equally for that 1st goal.......

It's more on Maguire, he didn't position himself wide enough to receive the first pass. He also controlled the pass poorly, waited a bit before passing a set up pass to Henderson. Hendo should have just blasted that ball out for a throwing.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:57pm On Dec 17, 2020
olabode89:

Hopefully he should start against Everton in the League cup. Ole might have to just play him as a B2B midfield in a 2 man pivot or as one of the 3 CMs in a 4 - 3 - 3.

Yeah. The dude seems to be losing match sharpness. What about Ighalo? Dan James etc. They all need minutes if we’re going to rotate with them when fixtures become congested.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:00am On Dec 18, 2020
KingAlabi:

Yeah I get you
But if not for Henderson's error we would have been 3 goals up

Yeah. That error. It kinda changed the game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 12:00am On Dec 18, 2020
olabode89:

It's more on Maguire, he didn't position himself wide enough to receive the first pass. He also controlled the pass poorly, waited a bit before passing a set up pass to Henderson. Hendo should have just blasted that ball out for a throwing.

Yh, his body was closed, he didnt notice the movement of Telles and Matic waiting for the ball.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 12:02am On Dec 18, 2020
Leyqute:

Yeah. The dude seems to be losing match sharpness. What about Ighalo? Dan James etc. They all need minutes if we’re going to rotate with them when fixtures become congested.

Ighalo might not play anymore before he returns to China. There was a story about loaning or selling Dan James in January if Amad Diallo show that he can hold his own with the boys during training in January. Also Pellestri should join the 1st team fully by next week as them U23s will be going on Christmas holidays.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 12:03am On Dec 18, 2020
Expert17:

Yh, his body was closed, he didnt notice the movement of Telles and Matic waiting for the ball.

Matic was actually pointing towards Maguire and telling him to postion himself properly before Hendo passed to Maguire. Making Maguire the captain is looking like a wrong move sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:07am On Dec 18, 2020
olabode89:

Matic was actually pointing towards Maguire and telling him to postion himself properly before Hendo passed to Maguire. Making Maguire the captain is looking like a wrong move sha.
Maguire and his captaincy, wonderful targets. One can't miss cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:25am On Dec 18, 2020
Expert17:

Naaahh, Maguire and Henderson share the blame equally for that 1st goal.......

Yeah they both share the blame but I won't say equally
Henderson would have just cleared the ball.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 12:27am On Dec 18, 2020
eph12:

Maguire and his captaincy, wonderful targets. One can't miss cheesy

He does not inspire the team. Bruno and McT, if McT becomes a regular are excellent options.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:34am On Dec 18, 2020
raumdeuter:

During the endsars riot, I posted that even Buhari no sabi wetin dey happen for his own state and has no control over it, not even in control of his own family, How do you expect him to worry about what is happening in Lagos or the South. The level wey Buhari dey now, If you like kidnap 100M people, e no concern am

500 children from his own state miss just like that and baba dey supervise cows parade

500 children o. Not 500 pieces of meat. Full grown human being.

I was listening to Fela on my way to work this morning and i nearly wept for Nigeria. The things he was complaining about in the 70s are now happening daily magnified by a thousand and multiplied by a million.

Then people said he was a troublemaker who was spoiling the youths.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:38am On Dec 18, 2020
patrickmuf:
Hehehe Sinizia or Afrodoc2 should manage the team. I'll have Larride as the GK...It's a pity we don't have Kagawa10 here because that guy is a midfielder per excellence...Van De Beek and De Jong rolled in one.

Sinizia can manage the team. Na Ed Woodward job i want. I keep my job, earn millions in salary plus stock options.....no matter how much i phuck up.

Last last i sack Sinizia and appoint Kagawa10 even though na me phuck up go buy Weedtaker as midfielder. Better gig.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:43am On Dec 18, 2020
CapitalCee:

Excellent goal from Rashford.
Hmmn Rashford has scored 11 goals thus season with 5 assists wow. Thats a great return

Very true. His form improved after he stopped all his philanthropic work. This world na every man for himself. Selfishness pays.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:57am On Dec 18, 2020
Just saw the first Sheffield goal. Henderson's mistake. he should have passed out to Lindelof on the right flank but he had tunnel vision and/or panicked.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 1:44am On Dec 18, 2020
#OleOut

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 1:47am On Dec 18, 2020
afrodoc2:

Very true. His form improved after he stopped all his philanthropic work. This world na every man for himself. Selfishness pays.

Docky go use laugh kill me las las.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:51am On Dec 18, 2020
olabode89:

Docky go use laugh kill me las las.

But how Rashford was a 10 at youth level still dey daze me. Who were the youth coaches that saw his skill set and thought "hmmm, let us play him as an attacking midfielder".
Some coaches don thief people destiny for that under-age level.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 2:11am On Dec 18, 2020
afrodoc2:

But how Rashford was a 10 at youth level still dey daze me. Who were the youth coaches that saw his skill set and thought "hmmm, let us play him as an attacking midfielder".

No be small destiny those guys dey thief and change o. I guess based on specific skill level, other guys in the age group, etc. them coaches they make decisions. I remember reading somewhere that McT started as a Striker, If not for Mourinho McT for mostlikely they play for a league 1 or league 2 team right now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:47am On Dec 18, 2020
olabode89:

No be small destiny those guys dey thief and change o. I guess based on specific skill level, other guys in the age group, etc. them coaches they make decisions. I remember reading somewhere that McT started as a Striker, If not for Mourinho McT for mostlikely they play for a league 1 or league 2 team right now.

Yeah. Started as a striker but then was converted to midfielder but then when Rashford was promoted to 1st team and we had no striker in the reserves he played as striker again until Jose called him up.

Meaning it is possible that when they were at Under-14 and Under-16 together McTominay was playing in attack and Rashford was playing in midfield. Thank God we don restructure our youth coaching system.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kilishihunter: 3:13am On Dec 18, 2020
In wizkid's voice, I'm looking for Chelsea yeba, show me the blues yeba. Sisi grano yeba. Where are you da blues

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 5:28am On Dec 18, 2020
It looks like Man united have signed a Kai that can actually play. grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 6:22am On Dec 18, 2020
Expert17:

Wait.....Sam wetin??

cheesy cheesy

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 6:22am On Dec 18, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Are you okay at all

Big Sam??

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:37am On Dec 18, 2020
afrodoc2:

Sinizia can manage the team. Na Ed Woodward job i want. I keep my job, earn millions in salary plus stock options.....no matter how much i phuck up.

Last last i sack Sinizia and appoint Kagawa10 even though na me phuck up go buy Weedtaker as midfielder. Better gig.
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Uniquisite: 6:50am On Dec 18, 2020
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Azurevermillion: 6:53am On Dec 18, 2020
afrodoc2:

500 children o. Not 500 pieces of meat. Full grown human being.

I was listening to Fela on my way to work this morning and i nearly wept for Nigeria. The things he was complaining about in the 70s are now happening daily magnified by a thousand and multiplied by a million.

Then people said he was a troublemaker who was spoiling the youths.
What do u expect from an ANIMAL IN HUMAN SKIN? Fela na something else
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 7:04am On Dec 18, 2020
afrodoc2:

Lol. Did he stop? I never realised oo.

Infact do you know that i unfollowed him on twitter because he spams my wall with his charity work posts, I like the charity work but he is making too much noise out of it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 7:13am On Dec 18, 2020
olabode89:
Omo our next 4 league games no be moi moi o

Leeds. H

Leicester. A

Wolves. H

Loserpool. A

Between 7 to 10 pts might not be bad sha.

There is Aston Villa Home between wolves and Liverpool. If not for our Shaky defence. 12 points will be possible before the Loserpool match. Then we can go Jose Mourinho on Liverpool. Drab 0-0 draw and move on
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 18, 2020
Kilishihunter:
In wizkid's voice, I'm looking for Chelsea yeba, show me the blues yeba. Sisi grano yeba. Where are you da blues
We really need to do something about that goal difference, it's laughable and might be costly come end of season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 18, 2020
Uniquisite:

That 3rd position is where we belong
Go and belong there nau.. undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 18, 2020
afrodoc2:

No be small thing oo. Till today I'm still wondering how I was playing as a DM in our school team then in Primary school. We even won our LG tournament when I was in Primary 6 with me as midfield anchor grin grin
For our coach eye that time maybe I be the new Makalele.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9163) (9164) (9165) (9166) (9167) (9168) (9169) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 100smile(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.